Compton Varrio Largo (CVL36)

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
yourmomslover
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Re: Compton Varrio Largo (CVL36)

Unread post by yourmomslover » May 30th, 2016, 4:38 pm

bgcasper wrote:dont think so....because dead ends is dead end locos wel that was a clicc of tf who broke off and formed the locotes ...the cvls even kept a dead en locos clika anyway who u got that from ?
Youre right

yourmomslover
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Unread post by yourmomslover » May 30th, 2016, 4:44 pm

562_HOMIE wrote:whats up with these vatos, haven't heard much about them on this site. The homies primo is from CVL i forget what clika. I know some vatos chill on the sides of where the metro passes through CPT. Last I heard they were dumpin on some CVTFs, so I guess they have beef?
We stay dumping at largoK! They took over 124st tho.. cv124 around rose st now, aint shit but taggers who only wack out LSk cus they be tagging there too.. LocosK are exctinct only one or two left writing around lol us and largoK served them since the three of us went at it

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 9th, 2016, 2:51 am

yeah i saw that rose street was tagged with cv124 them tanas use to own that wilson park rose street

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”