Varrios and gang in the City of WHITTIER

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Hamburger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Varrios and gang in the City of WHITTIER

Unread post by Hamburger » April 28th, 2010, 5:25 pm

IS ANYBODY ON THIS WEBSITE FAMILIAR WITH THE VARRIOS IN THE CITY OF WHITTIER. I NOTICED THAT IN THIS SITE THEY HAVE MOST OF THE VARRIOS IN LA COUNTY BUT THEY ONLY PUT 7 GANGS IN WHITTIER. WELL IM GOING TO INCLUDE ALL THE VARRIOS IN WHITTIER EVEN THE ONES THAT ARE INACTIVE. HERE IT GOES MY FRIENDS.

WHITTIER TRECE
SOUTHSIDE WHITTIER
WICKED MARIJUANOS (NEW GANG NOT EVEN CONSIDERED A VARRIO)
EASTSIDE WHITTIER COLE ST
BROWN BROTHER HOOD
WHITTIER DEAD END LOCOS
QUIET VILLAGE
LOS NEITOS
CANTA RANAS (VIEJO LOCATED IN SANTE FE SPRINGS, SEEKERS, KINGSMITH, PARKSIDE)
WHITTIER VARRIO LOCOS
WHITTIER VILLAGE
WHITTIER HUSTLERS TRECE
JIMTOWN
JOKERSTOWN
DANBY STREET (INACTIVE)
VICKYSTOWN (INACTIVE)
LAS TRES PALMAS (INACTIVE)
SUNRISE (INACTIVE)

* DAMN I CANT THINK OF ANY OTHER VARRIOS. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME OUT. I GREW UP IN THE CITY OF WHITTIER. BUT I THINK THATS ALL I KNOW FOR NOW. IF U KNOW OF ANY OTHER GANGS PLEASE POST SOME.

answerthis
What city do you live in now?: Norwalk

Re: GANGS IN WHITTIER

Unread post by answerthis » May 15th, 2010, 2:04 pm

Canta Ranas southside clique along (Peaceful Varrio Norwalk) isnt known as kingsmith anymore. They call that clique locos now and is hit up LCS.

Hamburger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hamburger » May 20th, 2010, 2:52 pm

yea youre right about that. i had a few homies back in pioneer high skool who claimed the locos clique back in 04 05 but then they were tellin me that the homies from CRV the viejo side were trippin about them havin the locos clique. so the homies knew ended up joining the viejo. Its all CR tho still but they we're kinda clique trippin on each other over that issue. that was a trip.

answerthis

Unread post by answerthis » May 21st, 2010, 2:33 pm

Hey you wouldnt happen to know anything about CR having a Danby Street Clique would you?? I've seen it here and there but not sure if its legit. Thnx.

Hamburger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hamburger » May 25th, 2010, 11:45 am

YEA THATS RIGHT CR DOES HAVE A DANBY STREET CLIQA FRM WEST WHITTIER THATS WHY THEY BE GETTIN INTO IT A LOT WHITT QV TOO WELL QV IS ONE OF CR MAIN RIVAL CUZ OF THE SEEKERS (ALL THE CLICKS FROM CR GO AT IT WHITT QV).WELL THEY USE TO BE JUST LIKE A CLIQA AND I HEARD CR RECRUITED ALL THEM FOOLS IN. I KNOW THIS BECAUSE I HAD A HOMEBOY THATS FROM MY VARRIO (W13) WHO USE TO RUN WHITT DANBY ST BUT HE WAS FROM THERE WHEN THEY WERE RUNNING SOLO BUT THEN THEY WE'RE DYING OUT AND THEY WERE GETTING RECRUITED BY HEADS FROM CR AND THATS WHEN HE TURNED ON HIS OWN AND REBELED AGAINST DANBY ST AND GOT OUT OF DANBY STREET CUZ HE DIDNT WANT TO BE FROM THERE NO MORE CUZ HE DIDNT WANT TO GET IN CR FOR SOME REASON HE DIDNT GET ALONG WHITT CR AT ALL TILL THIS DAY MY HOMEBOY TELLS ME F THEM. HE KINDA HOOD HOPPED TO OUR VARRIO WHICH IS WHITTIER 13 THO IF U REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. BUT THE HOMIES TELL ME NOT REALLY CUZ HE GOT OUT OF A CLIQA THAT WAS ALREADY DYING OUT AND THEY WERE JOINING A REAL VARRIO THATS BEEN ON THE MAP FOR MANY YEARS LIKE CR YOU KNOW.

answerthis

Unread post by answerthis » May 26th, 2010, 1:17 pm

Oh alrite I seee. Damn its a trip, I have alot of older family from CR and they said back in the day they hated LTP, LN, PVN, & R13, but were cool with QV. I know shit is way different know, like CR going @ it hard with PN, but how did shit start popping off between CR and QV? Maybe a stupid question bc their varrios arent too far from eachothers.....

answerthis

Unread post by answerthis » May 26th, 2010, 1:20 pm

I mean was it realy only bc of the Danby Clique being started?? Thnx.

Hamburger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hamburger » May 28th, 2010, 2:24 pm

TO TELL U THE TRUTH I DONT KNOW DANBY STREETS WHOLE HISTORY I JUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE THAT I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THEY USE TO RUN SOLO I MEAN THEY DID MANY YEARS AGO I DONT EVER REMEMBER RUNNING INTO SOMEONE JUST REPPIN DANBY ST. EXCEPT FOR MY HOMEBOY FROM MY HOOD THAT USE TO RUN WHITT THEM AND THAT WAS LIKE THE LATE 80S CUZ THEYRE ALL OLD SKOOL THEM DANBY STREET CATS.

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » May 31st, 2010, 12:29 am

Where is CR's hood mainly at? I have a good friend who grew up in Santa Fe Springs right there on Danby right around the corner from Los Nietos Park. He has family from CR & said when he was growing up, it was pretty active over in that area....he even said his house got shot up a couple times. He doesnt live there anymore but he has family living over there still. He doesn't hear too much about stuff goin down now but he said when he used to live there, CR used to kick it in that area. Is that their main spot or are they spread out through Santa Fe Springs?

Hamburger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hamburger » June 3rd, 2010, 2:46 pm

CANTARANAS IS ALL OVER SANTE FE SPRINGS. THEY EVEN GOT THE PARKSIDE NOW BY SANTE FE SPRINGS PARK WHERE LTP (LAS TRES PALMAS) USED TO HAVE THEIR TURF OFF OF CEDARDALE LTP IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. CR EVEN HAS A PART IN WHITTIER UNDER THE 605 OFF OF PIONEER BLVD THEY GOT THE SKS (THE SEEKERS) RIGHT THERE. I GOT A FEW HOMIES FROM THERE THEY AINT SO BAD. THEYRE TOO POLITICAL BUT TO ME ITS ALL GOOD. THEY GOT SOME GOOD CATS FROM THAT VARRIO.

Hamburger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

CITY OF WHITTIER

Unread post by Hamburger » June 11th, 2010, 2:45 pm

ANYBODY HERE FROM WHITTIER OR FAMILIAR WITH THE VARRIOS AROUND THERE CUZ IM FROM WHITTIER TRECE. I GET ALONG WHITT A COUPLE OF GANGS FROM WHITTIER SO I AINT EVEN TRIPPIN ON ANYONE.

answerthis

Re: CITY OF WHITTIER

Unread post by answerthis » June 11th, 2010, 3:27 pm

YA... BUT JUST CURIOUS. HOW COOL IS YOUR VARRIO W/ SOUTHSIDE WHITTIER?

Hamburger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hamburger » June 22nd, 2010, 3:19 pm

WE AINT COOL WHITT SOUTHSIDE WHITTIER. THAT IS MY MAIN ENEMY. IVE DONE A LOT OF DIRT TO THEM FOOLS. WE GO AT IT WHITT THEM FOOLS WORSER THAN THE BLOODS AND CRIPS DO. WE DONT GET ALONG WHITT THEM FOR NOTHING. WE'RE ONLY COOL WHITT THEM BEHIND BARS THATS ABOUT IT.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » June 22nd, 2010, 5:09 pm

Hamburger wrote:WE AINT COOL WHITT SOUTHSIDE WHITTIER. THAT IS MY MAIN ENEMY. IVE DONE A LOT OF DIRT TO THEM FOOLS. WE GO AT IT WHITT THEM FOOLS WORSER THAN THE BLOODS AND CRIPS DO. WE DONT GET ALONG WHITT THEM FOR NOTHING. WE'RE ONLY COOL WHITT THEM BEHIND BARS THATS ABOUT IT.
Your homies used give a pass to Dreamer SSW, what was up with that? He lived on Laurel in the apts while your homies lived across the alley facing Carmenita, I used to kick it with Dreamer SSW and Listo form your varrio at the same time over there. I always wondered bout that situation.

Hamburger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hamburger » June 24th, 2010, 3:29 pm

WELL YEA THE ONLY REASON WHY THEY GAVE HIM A PASS WAS BECAUSE HES A OLDER HEAD AND HE LIVES IN OUR VARRIO AND HE HAS FAMILIA LIVING THERE. I KNOW WHO YOURE TALKING ABOUT NOW. I RANNED UP ON HIM A COUPLE TIMES I THINK BUT THAT VATO WOULD ALWAYS BE WHITT HIS FAMILIA. U KNOW HOW THAT GOES U CANT DISRESPECT ANYONE THAT HAS A FAMILY STANDING OUTSIDE THERE PAD. AND PLUS I DONT THINK THAT VATO EVER BANGED ON US. HE AINT STUPID ENOUGH TO BE BANGIN ON US WHEN HES LIVING IN OUR VARRIO. WE'LL LEAVE HIS PAD SHOT UP OR THAT M----F----- PAD WILL GET BURNED DOWN. YOU SEE THERES CERTAIN FOOLS WHO KNOW BETTER AND SOME DONT. THE ONES WHO DONT KNOW HOW TO RESPECT ANYONE GET OUTLINED IN CHALK U KNOW WHAT I MEAN. BELIEVE ME WE HAVE HAD HOMIES N SOME TILL THIS DAY HOMIES WHO GREW UP IN SOUTHSIDES TURF AND THEYRE FROM OUR HOOD N THEY DONT GET ANY PROBLEMS FROM SOUTHSIDE CUZ THEY RESPECT CERTAIN BOUNDARIES BECAUSE OUR HOMIES HAVE FAMILY LIVIN THERE WHITT THEM IN THEIR HOOD. BUT ONCE THEY LIVE THEIR BLOCK ITS ON A CRACKEN WHITT THE HEATERS NOWADAYS. ITS TRIPPY BUT ITS BEEN LIKE THAT FOR MANY YEARS BUT MOST OF THE TIME ITS ON, ON SIGHT WHITT THEM 247. BUT YEA I KNOW WHO YOURE TALKING ABOUT. HES A WEENEE BOY ANYWAYS DREAMER AINT WORTH A VALA. THAT FOOL DOESNT EVEN HAVE HEART TO BE MADDOGGIN THE HOMIES HE KNOWS BETTER CUZ HES A OLDER CAT FROM SOUTHSIDE I DONT THINK HE EVER DID DIRT ON THE HOMIES OR KILLED ANYONE FROM W13 FO REAL HE HASNT HE PROBABLY JUST WAS A BALLER IN HIS TIME REPPIN THE SOUTH. WELL HOMIE KEEP IN TOUCH IT SEEMS THAT YOU KNOW WHATS UP WHITT MY AREA N I REALLY LIKE THAT. THATS FIRME I TRIP OUT ON S--- THAT ITS A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL ESE.

answerthis

Unread post by answerthis » June 28th, 2010, 1:00 pm

Hey hamburger, what do you know about Eastside Cole St? Are they deep?

Hamburger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hamburger » June 29th, 2010, 3:08 pm

WELL CHECK THIS OUT EASTSIDE COLE ST IS REAL TIGHT WHITT MY NEIGHBORHOOD. THEY BENEFIT FROM US EVEN TILL THIS DAY. THEY USE TO BE KINDA DEEP BACK IN THE 90S WHEN THEY FIRST STARTED. THEYRE NOT SO DEEP. AND ITS FUNNY CUZ IN WHITTIER THERE IS NO COLE ST. ITS ACTUALLY COLE RD WHERE THERE HOOD IS LOCATED. THERE ALL OVER THE EASTSIDE OF WHITTIER TOWARDS THE WHITTWOOD MALL. THEY LATELY STARTED UP A NEW CLIQUE CALLED THE TRUE SOLDIERS. SO EASTSIDE WHITTIER IS TRYNA GET BACK ON THEIR FEET. THE ONLY RIVALS THEY HAVE IS SOUTHSIDE WHITTIER. BUT A LOT OF EM VATOS AINT ACTIVE LIKE HOW THEY FIRST STARTED OUT. THEYRE ALL KICK BACK NOW. BUT THEY AINT ALL DEEP LIKE OTHER WHITTIER GANGS. IN MY BOOK THEYRE FIRME.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » July 5th, 2010, 11:15 am

HOW ARE YOU GUYS WITH WVLS (UPTOWN)??? COOL OR NOT.

HOW ABOUT PICO GANGS?

Hamburger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hamburger » July 23rd, 2010, 2:51 pm

I KNOW ITS BEEN A MIN THAT IVE BEEN ON THIS. WELL WHITT WVLS WE DONT GET ALONG WHITT THEM UPTOWN FOOLS TOO GOOD. WE USE TO KIND OF BACK N THE DAY BUT NOT REALLY CUZ WE BOTH THROW UP W'S. BUT WE JUST LOST A HOMEBOY OF OURS IN UPTOWN WE DONT KNOW WHO DID IT BUT AT FIRST WE WE'RE TAKING IT OUT ON WVL BUT THEY DONT CLAIM THE FAME ABOUT OUR HOMEBOY THAT WE LOST. SO BETWEEN OUR VARRIOS ITS LIKE WUTEVERS. THE ONLY PICO GANG WE DONT GET ALONG TOO GOOD IS RIVERA. AND CLOSE BY THEM LOS NIETOS WE DONT GET ALONG WHITT THEM AT ALL. WE'RE GOIN AT IT SICK WHITT IT RITE NOW LIKE HOW WE USE TO GO AT IN THE 90S. WE WERE THE FIRST WHITTIER DUKES. AND LOS NIETOS JOCKED US WHITT THE SAME CLIQUE NAME WHEN THEY RECRUITED A TAG BANGIN CREW 40 EYE BACK IN THE 90S.

answerthis

Unread post by answerthis » July 29th, 2010, 7:29 pm

Where is LN's varrio @ anyways? I knw somewhere in west whittier. But streets wise? How is W13 w/ Dead End locos? How bout BBH? Dont really hear too much noise from those guys anymore.

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » August 3rd, 2010, 6:21 pm

I think Los Nietos are over there off of Norwalk Blvd near Slauson Ave....i got a good friend who has family from CR & he told me where their hood was at. I think they're south of Slauson on streets like Perkins, Walnut, etc....& north of Slauson also, near that 7-11. I dont know how far north/south or east/west they go. That was just the area my boy told me about.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » August 25th, 2010, 7:00 pm

when i lived in the area. i seen LN hit ups all over slauson while i was going to that strip club that use to be over there. in santa fe springs. LN's is in Santa fe SPrings.
advocate wrote:I think Los Nietos are over there off of Norwalk Blvd near Slauson Ave....i got a good friend who has family from CR & he told me where their hood was at. I think they're south of Slauson on streets like Perkins, Walnut, etc....& north of Slauson also, near that 7-11. I dont know how far north/south or east/west they go. That was just the area my boy told me about.

unknown209okcis
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Su

Unread post by unknown209okcis » August 23rd, 2012, 3:31 am

answerthis wrote:Canta Ranas southside clique along (Peaceful Varrio Norwalk) isnt known as kingsmith anymore. They call that clique locos now and is hit up LCS.
It's not kingsmith...it's Kingsmen. Also there isn't a locos clique or a parkside...its just something the youngsters making up. Danby became Ranas around 96...and its only located in whittier even though Danby runs into the Springs, that side of Danby is the Viejos.

Viejos
Kingsmens
Seekers
Danby Street

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”