Do You Feel Sorry For People Chased/Beat down By The Police?

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Do You Feel Sorry For People Chased/Beat down By The Police?

Unread post by Common Sense » September 9th, 2004, 3:22 pm

I feel...... IF YOU DID IT and YOU RAN...plus endangered the public, pedestrians, and other motorist. I don't feel the slightest bit sad about "homie" gettin' beat down. Homie knows what time is, when he's peelin' and out leavin' smoke.

This last fool in L.A. that got flash lighted on T.V., after going 100 mph in his car, then running on foot....deserved every lick he got on his dome. He should have got a few kicks in the Azzz on top of it. Now he wants to sue the city/tax payers for a million dollars. What in the hell is he going to do with a milloin dollars?

Give that fool $20.00 and a forty and call it day.
Last edited by Common Sense on December 9th, 2004, 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CashvilleL0C
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Do You Feel Sorry For People Chased/Beat down By The Pol

Unread post by CashvilleL0C » September 19th, 2004, 9:10 pm

You gotta think though... It all depends on who is guilty. Just last Sunday night around 8:00 a long-time friend of my aunt visited my aunt at her apartment in Antioch. He said he had been having some family problems and he needed a place to stay for a couple of night so she let him sleep in her sons room. Everything was good, but then Wednesday morning around 4:00 the police kicced my aunts door in and drew weapons on my aunt and cousin (8 yr. boy) yelling, flipping over beds, tables, broke her glass dining room table, and all kinda crazy shyt. After they ransacced the living room and my aunts bedroom they asked her where he was and she told them, then they went and woke him up in the back room. He had shot someone Sunday afternoon. I mean, there are a bunch of ways to look at it but I think 90% of cops take shyt too far....

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » September 19th, 2004, 9:15 pm

^^cashville loc that shit sucks man

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » September 19th, 2004, 9:20 pm

that pretty much gives u my answer from what cashville sed, if the guy is guilty who cares but i do feel sorry for the ppl who r innocent who get fuked up from cops like cashvilles aunt

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » September 19th, 2004, 10:16 pm

Common Sense wrote:If feel IF YOU DID IT and YOU RAN...plus endangered the public, pedestrians, and other motorist. I don't feel the slightest bit sad about "homie" gettin' beat down. Homie knows what time is, when he's peelin' and out leavin' smoke.

This last fool in L.A. that got flash lighted on T.V., after going 100 mph in his car, then running on foot....deserved every lick he got on his dome. He should have got a few kicks in the Azzz on top of it. Now he wants to sue the city/tax payers for a million dollars. What in the hell is he going to do with a milloin dollars?

YOU STUPIFIED CUZZ. AND YOU FOUL. ARE YOU BLACK? CUZZ HAD HIS REASONS FOR RUNNIN. POLICE JOB IS TO USE THE BATON FOR NIGGAS WHO CANT RUN QUICC, SO THEY KNOC EM TO GET EM DOWN. THEY JOB AINT TO GIVE A NIGGA A WHIPPIN. LEAVE THAT FOR PRISON. PLUS CUZZ WAS ON THE GROUND. IF YOU WAS THE COP,YOU WOULD OF PEELED THAT NIGGA CAP ALREADY HUH? THAT SHIT IS DUMB. IF I WAS CUZZ FAMILY MEMBER THEY'D BE CATCHIN HEAT FOR THAT ON THE REAL. POLICE HAVE A HISTORY OF GIVEN A NIGGAA BEATING WHEN HE DOWN ALREADY NOT EVEN FIGHTIN back. CUZZ YOU KNOW HOW A FLASHLIGHT TO THE DOME FEELS? THEY DO THIS BECAUSE THESE NIGGAS KNOW THEY ABOUT TO GET AWAY WITH THAT SHI.T.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » September 20th, 2004, 9:21 am

To Chris:

Does it make a difference to you what's my ethnicity? Does it change your opinion one way or another? If it does.... your weak.

Secondly, Dude did have his reason's for running. HE STOLE A CAR. Why should I feel sorry for him and why do you?

What about the poor dude that lost his car? Did you ever think about him? Didn't you think his life was inconvienced? How does he get to work? How does he take his kids to school or transport his family? Supposed he has doctors appointments...how would he get there? He can't do nothing because dummy STOLE his car.

But yet I'm supposed to be sorry for the guy who stole the car?
The car theive chose his own destiny that night. Nobody told stupid to go out and steal a car. I feel if you are out there pulling dirt, you get what you get. If you get over good for you...if you don't..... oh well.

So you think I'm stupidfied and a fool? Let's check your rationalization on the subject. Obviously you don't give a damn for the man who was minding his own business and just trying to live his life. You didn't even try to put yourself in the innocent man's shoes. It could have been your mom's car that got stolen.....then what? What about the people he endangered while driving like a maniac trying to get away. It could have been one of your family member's driving next to him on the road or crossing a street that he's passing. He could have just pulled over and took it like a man. He was going down anyway.

So that tells me you have no respect for people or for peoples property.

Family members need to be more responsible with their loved one's. Instead of always trying to protect a fool when he is out there committing robberies and violating people left and right, they should back off and let them learn...so they can finally grow for a change.

If you don't want a flash light to the dome (which is wrong), don't put your self in a postion to be dealt with. COMMON SENSE 101

So remember this. If you are there doing criminal activity. You might get away with it or you might get caught...either way.....You get what you get.
Last edited by Common Sense on September 20th, 2004, 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » September 20th, 2004, 9:33 am

CashvilleL0C wrote:You gotta think though... It all depends on who is guilty. Just last Sunday night around 8:00 a long-time friend of my aunt visited my aunt at her apartment in Antioch. He said he had been having some family problems and he needed a place to stay for a couple of night so she let him sleep in her sons room. Everything was good, but then Wednesday morning around 4:00 the police kicced my aunts door in and drew weapons on my aunt and cousin (8 yr. boy) yelling, flipping over beds, tables, broke her glass dining room table, and all kinda crazy shyt. After they ransacced the living room and my aunts bedroom they asked her where he was and she told them, then they went and woke him up in the back room. He had shot someone Sunday afternoon. I mean, there are a bunch of ways to look at it but I think 90% of cops take shyt too far....
To Cashville LOC:

First of all, your aunt's friend was wrong for showing up there in the first place knowing he had heat on his azz. You aunt did a noble thing by trying to help him out, thinking he was just down on his luck for a short minute. He took advantage of her by not saying why he was really there. THAT'S DISREPECT AND INCONSIDERATION for your aunt and her family.

That tells me right there, he doesn't care about nobody but himself. Now your aunt has broken furniture over some bullshyt that duded cause. He's not going to pay for that table. Your aunt should have looked at her tore-up house and broken glass table and said "Beat That Fool Down." Use flash lights and rubber boots if you have to.

Thats' the problem with IGNORANT fools. They don't think about how there actions affect other people and the people that care about them.

As far as the cops taking things to far. He shot somebody! Fortunately for him, he was luckier than the guy he shot, because the police could have just blasted on him..........and said CASE CLOSED.

CashvilleL0C
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CashvilleL0C » September 20th, 2004, 1:55 pm

Like I said, there are many situations and there are sides to every story. I respect your points but either way you are COMPLETELY close-minded to act like cops are always 'just doing there job' and everything they do is justified. I mean come on, you seen the little movies on BET and the stories and documentaries and shyt on police brutality. Sure, there are 2 sides to every story but all this shyt doesn't just pop up from nowhere. Cops are dirty as the streets they 'patrol'.

CashvilleL0C
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CashvilleL0C » September 20th, 2004, 1:57 pm

Like I said, there are many situations and there are sides to every story. I respect your points but either way you are COMPLETELY close-minded to act like cops are always 'just doing there job' and everything they do is justified. I mean come on, you seen the little movies on BET and the stories and documentaries and shyt on police brutality. Sure, there are 2 sides to every story but all this shyt doesn't just pop up from nowhere. Cops are dirty as the streets they 'patrol'.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » September 20th, 2004, 2:39 pm

^^^I'm not being closed minded at all. I never said some Cops aren't dirty either, but a lot of fools in the streets...are themselves they own worst enemy. People need to do whatever they can to keep their 2 cents out of the streets and gettin' caught up with ruthless cops.

If you have a problem with a renegade cop, there are channels and means to go about taking care of that. If you don't know the channels, you need to find someone that does. This is how it's done in the world of information. Find someone qualified to help you, and I'm not talking about T Bone who just got out of the pen. Seek a professional.

There are laws in this country to deal with ruthless cops, there are non profit organizations with attorneys to aid you in dealing with ruthless cops, at no cost.
I'm not going to support a fool that was driving down the street with expired registration, drinking a 32 ounce with a warrant for his arrest, that decideds to push the accelerated down to the floor when the cops turn on the lights. Then I say ..you get what you get, and that goes for me too. If I'm dirty and I get caught....Oh well...let's go, get me down to the jail house in time for dinner. Who can I blame?

You learn to work with the system or you will get worked by the system, because the system ain't going nowhere.... it only get's stronger every January, and that's the truth.

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » September 20th, 2004, 5:10 pm

Common Sense wrote:To Chris:

Does it make a difference to you what's my ethnicity? Does it change your opinion one way or another? If it does.... your weak.

Secondly, Dude did have his reason's for running. HE STOLE A CAR. Why should I feel sorry for him and why do you?

What about the poor dude that lost his car? Did you ever think about him? Didn't you think his life was inconvienced? How does he get to work? How does he take his kids to school or transport his family? Supposed he has doctors appointments...how would he get there? He can't do nothing because dummy STOLE his car.

The car theive chose his own destiny that night. Nobody told stupid to go out and steal a car. I feel if you are out there pulling dirt, you get what you get. If you get over good for you...if you don't..... oh well.

So you think I'm stupidfied and a fool? Let's check your rationalization on the subject. Obviously you don't give a damn for the man who was minding his own business and just trying to live his life. You didn't even try to put yourself in the innocent man's shoes. It could have been your mom's car that got stolen.....then what? What about the people he endangered while driving like a maniac trying to get away. It could have been one of your family member's driving next to him on the road or crossing a street that he's passing. He could have just pulled over and took it like a man. He was going down anyway.

Family members need to be more responsible with their loved one's. Instead of always trying to protect a fool when he is out there committing robberies and violating people left and right, they should back off and let them learn...so they can finally grow for a change.

If you don't want a flash light to the dome (which is wrong), don't put your self in a postion to be dealt with. COMMON SENSE 101

So remember this. If you are there doing criminal activity. You might get away with it or you might get caught...either way.....You get what you get.
YEAH IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE. I WOULDNT EXPECT THAT KINDA RESPONSE FROM A NIGGA

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » September 20th, 2004, 6:00 pm

ITS F*CK'D UP 2 ME BEKAUSE THE BOYS (<[POLICE) BE OVER DOIN IT AT TIMES. ABUSIN THEY POWER HIDN BEHIND THEY BADGE.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » September 20th, 2004, 6:27 pm

To Chris:

Maybe that's your problem, you only associate with N****'s instead of black men.

If you are black Chris, you should learn some self respect and quit using plantation nick names for yourself and your people.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » September 20th, 2004, 6:31 pm

J-DUB wrote:ITS F*CK'D UP 2 ME BEKAUSE THE BOYS (<[POLICE) BE OVER DOIN IT AT TIMES. ABUSIN THEY POWER HIDN BEHIND THEY BADGE.
I don't blame you. Anybody being abused is bad. The first thing is not to abuse thy self, the second thing is not to be abused by anyone else.

People who don't know there history and their rights are soon to be abused.

Don't put your self in a powerless situation. Some cops try to abuse young minorites because they know...most don't know their legal rights or how to protect themselves in a court of law.

Educate yourself.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » September 21st, 2004, 2:46 pm

CHRIS wrote:
Common Sense wrote:To Chris:

YEAH IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE. I WOULDNT EXPECT THAT KINDA RESPONSE FROM A NIGGA
What kind of response would you expect?

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » December 9th, 2004, 3:45 pm

Yes I do
Hi to all posts and let us put a resume under comonsens;said the thief.
No way should someone be harmed by anyone.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » December 9th, 2004, 3:53 pm

Mraka wrote:No way should someone be harmed by anyone.
Your right about this, but if someone is harmed due to their own mistakes, ignorance or negligence.....then whoose fault is that? And why should we care?

S.R.E.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by S.R.E. » December 17th, 2004, 11:08 am

The option of feeling sorry for someone who is getteing chase/beat by the police, is up to the individual, and as stated, a lot do depends on the situation. Also, the case of a person being down right beaten, as many of us has seen, should never take place by any police department around this country, that is why we as citizens have laws and the police have protocal they suppose to abide by, the police are nither juge or jury, unfortunaly, it happens so often we look at it as just another part of life. I have no problem with him sueing the police department if he felt like he was mishandle or poorly treated, I am not saying, he or anyone else or nessarily good or bad people, but it is their right, as it is the right of us all.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » December 17th, 2004, 4:56 pm

S.R.E. wrote:The option of feeling sorry for someone who is getteing chase/beat by the police, is up to the individual, and as stated, a lot do depends on the situation..

True
S.R.E. wrote:Also, the case of a person being down right beaten, as many of us has seen, should never take place by any police department around this country, that is why we as citizens have laws and the police have protocal they suppose to abide by.
True
S.R.E. wrote:the police are nither juge or jury,.

That's true also.
S.R.E. wrote:I have no problem with him sueing the police department if he felt like he was mishandle or poorly treated, I am not saying, he or anyone else or nessarily good or bad people, but it is their right, as it is the right of us all.
Suppose you were the one or a close family member was the one violated. The suspects is chased by the police, at this point he has the option to surrender and let due process take it's course or take his chances by trying to get away by all means necessary. So he's caught and for what ever reason he is beat down. Do you still fell bad for him?

project blowed
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by project blowed » December 17th, 2004, 9:37 pm

Common Sense wrote:I feel...... IF YOU DID IT and YOU RAN...plus endangered the public, pedestrians, and other motorist. I don't feel the slightest bit sad about "homie" gettin' beat down. Homie knows what time is, when he's peelin' and out leavin' smoke.

you know what i agree with s.r.e -

and furthremore-

on the whole, i do feel sorry for the folks who get beat down no matter if they are guilty or not.

im mean who gives the cop the right to be "above the law"? he should let the judicial system be the ultimate judge and jury for punishment. in my opinion, you SHOULD feel sorry because whenever a beat down like that happens it causes further separation between the community and the police. in addition, it also hurts race relations as well.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » December 18th, 2004, 10:19 am

Now don't get me wrong about a few things. Just because I don't feel sorrow for the "beat down" doesn't mean I agree with renegade cops. I believe everyone has a certain responsibility for one's own safety. If you put yourself out there, then you get what you get. We are all responsible for our own actions.

the_urban_prince
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by the_urban_prince » December 28th, 2004, 1:55 am

Common Sense wrote:
If you have a problem with a renegade cop, there are channels and means to go about taking care of that. If you don't know the channels, you need to find someone that does. This is how it's done in the world of information. Find someone qualified to help you, and I'm not talking about T Bone who just got out of the pen. Seek a professional.

There are laws in this country to deal with ruthless cops, there are non profit organizations with attorneys to aid you in dealing with ruthless cops, at no cost.
actually theres something like that in NY,but when they investigate and try to bring charges against cops,their claims are always rejected and the higher ups are always saying bs like they overstepped their bounds or some shit like that,investigaters get demoted or fired.the orginization in question is obviously their for P.R. reasons and nothing else.just to say they did something.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » December 28th, 2004, 8:41 am

The organizations I'm chatting about don't work for the police or the city. They are a non profit organization usually made up of ex police officers and/or attorneys. Some cities they are known as Police Watch.

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YOUNG1_ASEK » December 28th, 2004, 1:27 pm

ive seen that shit happen
not beaten down like F.CK!!!!!!!
but the homie got pretty fucked up by the pigs
he was runnin but damn all u gotta do is tackle the vato now fuck him up.
and i feel sorry but even tho i hate pigs cuz ive never met a cool ass cop ..wait my bad ive met one and he's retired but the rest are juss ass holes. but i feel bad wen the "suspect" didnt do shit wrong. now if he pulls a strap on and gets blasted. thats on him. id do the same thing if i was a cop and someone pulled one on me. f.ck that.

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » February 20th, 2005, 7:49 pm

Common Sense wrote:I feel...... IF YOU DID IT and YOU RAN...plus endangered the public, pedestrians, and other motorist. I don't feel the slightest bit sad about "homie" gettin' beat down. Homie knows what time is, when he's peelin' and out leavin' smoke.

so, so true!
I agree 100 percent...
everyone is so focused on blaming everyone else...people need to start taking responsibilites for there own actions!

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » March 5th, 2005, 2:27 pm

Damn i be feeling bad for people getting beat up by 5-0 it just ain't right wat ya'll need to do is bust back on corrupted 5-0 it will be much better for the community.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”