CVTF

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: CVTF

Unread post by Y.G. » November 1st, 2004, 2:23 am

Bumper wrote:KRDreJ, Before you try policeing me with your badge or any one else on this site! check your self and review your own posts to remind your self who you are before you try checking any body else about net banging. I am saying facts and as far as posting in a couple of days if it happens its all good because I am a real O.G that knows whats realy going on in the streats and speaks the truth and facts to whos ever want's to read. Next time use private message I guess.

A DOGG DON'T TRIP OFF HIM HES JUST T-FLATS GROUPIE.

Bumper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bumper » November 1st, 2004, 10:04 pm

What's up YG gracias, yeh that's cool I dont know were he get's KRDreJ off like that, but if that floats his boat to each his own. #1 I dont cyber bang I earned my stripes on the hard streets, like I mentioned I am a real product of the varrio and not ashamed to admit it. All I was trying to do is start some dialouge about the flats as most every one knows the flats are one of the originals varrio in CPTE and are a well know varrio all over the country. For a big well know varrio like that to no longer control their own O.G varrio is some thing to talk about in my opinion any ways.
I rap with vet's from the flat's and all they can do is shake their head.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 2nd, 2004, 3:21 pm

That is a real thing to talk about the TxFlats not controlling their og varrio, no doubt about that - that is a real history in the making because usually what happens is either those old varrios either stop recruiting and peacefully die out or go on the offensive and become bigger than ever. With CVTF it appears that they have keep large numbers in their ranks but have failed to hold up their varrio and that is really one of a kind deal as far as I know from all the decades that I lived thru among the varrios.

But Is all have to do with them fighting all those around them ?
Or are they systematically moving out of Comtone for other reasons ?

Again, I'm not at all familiar with the varrios in Comptone ot the street politics in The Hub, but I do come from an old varrio that has always been small in numbers but with big enemies all around, always surrounded and not recruting left and right, only those few that have huevos to live or die. However when the Homies, especially veteranos move out, and they are always moving out, it is because of better skies in the horizons and not because of being driven out.

So isCVTF moving out because of the war or due to better horizons, and out of a place where they do not associate with anybody, especially if their distaste for Blacks is as great as most of you put out in your replies ?

Bumper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bumper » November 2nd, 2004, 9:07 pm

What's up LoneWolf to answer your question they are moving on for both reasons, that is why you will see an older and even some youngsters move out of area and then start recruiting in lots of different cities and that is one of the reasons flats are all over. A good example Ontario OVS at one time the flats were giving these guys a real taste of Comptone ganbanging no just an goog old fashion ass kickin but dumping on these guys in the I.E about 65 mile's from CPTE, I knew one of the older head's from the flats that came out to Riverside and pretty much did the same thing setting up shop in Mira Loma.
In a recent article if the Fontana news named the the flats as a problem, remind you the flats are a Los varrio staging in the I.E. That is one of the reasons I thought this would be a interesting topic territories, But believe me I have no sympythy for these dudes ;).

Mucho respecto
MR.Bad"Boy

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » November 3rd, 2004, 12:22 am

I'm not dissing you or nothing I'm just saying it's pretty stupid to netbang. And I see you have too much time on your hands "o.g".

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » November 3rd, 2004, 5:27 am

[quote="Bumper"]NONE ![/quote]
BUMPER ITS TRUE THAT THE CV LOKOTES ARE ALL OVER TF OG VARRIO WEST OF WILLOWBROOK TRACC THERE IS STILL OG FLATEROS LIVING THERE TURTLE AND FEW OTHERS WAS AROUND ORIS BUT WHEN SHIT GOT HEATED WITH THE FRUIT TOWN THE LOKOTES HAD THE UPER HAND AND TOOK OVER THAT AREA BUT THE FLAT ARE STILL HOLDING A LIL GROUND WEST OF WILLMINGTON GONZALES AREA AND THEY DO HAVE A VARRIO STILL .....ALL THAT 100 BLK EAST ELM ST THE ORANGE BROWNISH NOW ABANDONED FLATS THERE ARE THEIR HOOD AND U CAN CC AT LEAST 2 OF THEM POSTED THERE EVERYDAY AND MANY MORE SOME TIME , MOST OF THE CPT BLVD AREA FROM ARANBE TO THE STATION ON MANGOLIA IM TALKIN ABOUT THAT back STREET AND THOSE APARTMENTS ON OLEANDER OR ACACIA U KNOW ITS THEIR HOOD TOO I KNOW ITS KAK HOOD BUT KAK ARE YOUNG TFLATS NOW THE LONG ASS APARTMENT IN THE NORTH OF GONAZALES PARK U KNOW THERE IS A PARKING LOT THERE JUST NORTH EAST OF GONZALES PARQUE AND EVERY WEEK END THEY ALLL OVER THAT PARKING LOT AND AROUND LONG BEACH BLVS AND LYNWOOD BUT I DONT REMEMBER THEM HOLDING A SPECIFIC BLOCC THERE ....BUT back IN THE DAYS THOSE VATOS OWNED ROSECRANZ ALONG WITH THE RUZ ...TRUTHAT THEIR WAR WITH THE RUZ PLUS THE INJONCTION ARE FUCCIN UP THEIR LAND AND THEY HAVE LIL PIECES OF VARRIO HERE AND THERE BUT IF U LOOK AT A LOT OFCOMPTON VARRIOS ITS THE WAY THEY ARE SHARING blocks WITH THE NIGGAZ AND I HAVE TO ADMIT CV LARGO DO HAVE A BIG ASS VARRIO FREE OF CRIPS OR BLOODS SET YALL OWN YOUR VARRIO NOT DOIN THAT TIME SHARIN SHIT WITH OTHA SETS AND THATS RARE IN THE CPT ....

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » November 3rd, 2004, 2:56 pm

Bumper wrote:What's up LoneWolf to answer your question they are moving on for both reasons, that is why you will see an older and even some youngsters move out of area and then start recruiting in lots of different cities and that is one of the reasons flats are all over. A good example Ontario OVS at one time the flats were giving these guys a real taste of Comptone ganbanging no just an goog old fashion ass kickin but dumping on these guys in the I.E about 65 mile's from CPTE, I knew one of the older head's from the flats that came out to Riverside and pretty much did the same thing setting up shop in Mira Loma.
In a recent article if the Fontana news named the the flats as a problem, remind you the flats are a Los varrio staging in the I.E. That is one of the reasons I thought this would be a interesting topic territories, But believe me I have no sympythy for these dudes ;).

Mucho respecto
MR.Bad"Boy

you read about Flats in the Fontana news?

not too long ago i seen in the newspaper..they tried listing all the gangs in Ontario, Pomona, Fontana and Cucamonga...they said CVTF is in Ontario... at first i didnt really believe it but when i passed through ONtario on the freeway i seen CVTF tagging.. crossing out OVS and IE. so now i know for sure they are in Ontario. but i very much doubt they took over any of OVS's hood. seems like to me they spread out through north Ontario.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 3rd, 2004, 3:48 pm

I just got back from TJ, went down for some med's, I went to the colonia LOS LAURELES which has always had the Barrio 70's "SETENTAS" since as far back as 1978 that I can remember, but today half of their placasos had "CV70" on the walls, it tripped me out COMPTONE VARRIO 70 in TJ.
I did not see any vatos in the streets that I could spark up a conversation about it, but I'm making it a mission to try an follow up on it, because I have also heard that Tortilla Fltas are in TJ but I don't know where at.

Seems like Comptone Varrios are going West Sider style all over the planet, because I know for sure that there is Varrio LARGO in TJ - supposedly started by Comtoneros back in the 80's and still around.

Dog Town Stoners found them in Colonia INDEPENDENCIA aka: LA INDIA.

Bumper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bumper » November 3rd, 2004, 10:01 pm

What's the hap LoneWolf, hey keep me posted to your finding's in T.J. I was in Otay Meas about 3 months ago and seen Compton with out the E" hit up in a few places. I guess thats' what happen's when you are on the run.

Bumper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bumper » November 3rd, 2004, 10:09 pm

Ruthlesbone, the flats are in Ontario & Riverside but did not take over any of their hood, they are deep under cover. it's just a matter of time when they find their nest.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 4th, 2004, 6:29 pm

I got to correct myself a bit. I had posted CV70 in Colonia Los Laureles and that is incorrect - the correct neighborhood is Colonia ALTAMIRA CV70, and Colonia Los Laureles is Barrio "60".

There is another 70's in TJ up in Lomas Infonavit but that Barrio is called "WALTER 70's", not affiliated with the one from Comptone, and that's for sure, because I'm very familiar with that one also from back in the mid to late seventies to the present.

In regards to Compton without the "e"
As far as I have come to know the usage of the letter "e" in reference to varrios that are Mexican, the "e" at the end of the name for instance Clanton"e", Stanton"e", Colton"e", Burlington"e", is to differentiate it from a non-Mexican gang or varrio by making the connotation of being big ching'on', the letter E at the end gives it a strong souding to the name or word at the end, but at the same time it is used only by chicanos and not by Mexicans that are unfamiliar with the olden ways in Califas, because to Mejicanos south of the border, our letter E - sounds to them as the letter i.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 4th, 2004, 6:42 pm

Sh*t, I got to correct myself again, aaww hell CV70 is in Colonia "MIRARAR", and that is final LOL i'm trippin'.

O.K.

60's = Colonia Los Laureles

Walter 70's = Lomas Infonavit

CV70 = Colonia MIRAMAR

HEM Hechos En Mexico = Colonia Altamira and the old
Barrion Lone Wolf = Colonia Altamira

That is why i got all criss-crossed with my info, my bad.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 4th, 2004, 7:58 pm

WHERE IS THEIR ORIGINAL NEIGHBORHOOD? AND WHERE ARE THEY LOCATED NOW? FROM WHAT IVE READ, THEY RUN COMPTONE

Bumper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bumper » November 5th, 2004, 8:04 pm

First of all they dont run Comptone at all, Comptone is to big of a city for any one to run. their varrio originated willowbrook between Rosecrans and Stockwell.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » November 9th, 2004, 10:44 am

[quote="Bumper"]First of all they dont run Comptone at all, Comptone is to big of a city for any one to run. their varrio originated willowbrook between Rosecrans and Stockwell.[/quote] WICH IS NOW HOME OF THE CV LOKOTES ENEMIES OF CVTF AND ALSO ENEMIES OF CV L36 ...BUMPER WHAT WAS THE YEAR WHEN THE FLAT STARTED TO BEEF WITH LOKOTES AND WHEN DID THE LOKOTES STARTED ,DID THEY BROKE OFF A VARRIO IF ONE ? WICH ONE ? THANKS BUMBER ...

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by jae » April 1st, 2005, 2:33 am

along side being in ontario, and riverside, i'm also told that they are the ones who started "CVTF: Coltone Varrio Tortilla Flats" on the northside of colton. they appear to be spreading pretty far, if this is all true.

yourmomslover
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Unread post by yourmomslover » November 7th, 2017, 4:17 pm

Bumper wrote:What's up YG gracias, yeh that's cool I dont know were he get's KRDreJ off like that, but if that floats his boat to each his own. #1 I dont cyber bang I earned my stripes on the hard streets, like I mentioned I am a real product of the varrio and not ashamed to admit it. All I was trying to do is start some dialouge about the flats as most every one knows the flats are one of the originals varrio in CPTE and are a well know varrio all over the country. For a big well know varrio like that to no longer control their own O.G varrio is some thing to talk about in my opinion any ways.
I rap with vet's from the flat's and all they can do is shake their head.
Old comment but new readers we still hold that side oris stockwell and by phcc they cool with some homies the only reason mocos got a pass is cus of us now they dont even be on that side they dead as fuck lol big Flats puts in work on them lames and if they are out only to tag no action with them anymore.. Levas dont have a lot of enemies thats why its like whatevers with them they just beef with us mocos la tres 124k sbcck and poccet hood.. We got 5 times more enemigas so no shit

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”