Most Racist Mexican/Hispanic gangs

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 487
Joined: October 22nd, 2012, 1:00 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Most Racist Mexican/Hispanic gangs

Unread post by TheAngels » December 20th, 2016, 4:23 am

Which gangs do you think are the most racist in LA?

I've heard of everything from the Avenues (Highland Park) to Hawaiian Gardens 13 to Big Hazard. When it's to the point that they aren't even targeting bangers and just target people for their race.

From what I'm told the East Side Longos are very racist. They already don't like Blacks, but they don't like Asians either. I heard that all those Asian gangs in Long Beach were born out of ESL constantly picking on Asians, including people who obviously didn't bang like old grandmothers and little kids.

You gotta be pretty bad if you cause Asians start banging hard. A demographic that usually focuses on solving math equations and reading manga books had enough and started banging against ESL to protect their people.

Back in the 90's the Asian Boyz were no joke. They allied themselves with all the Black gangs in Long Beach and Asians and Blacks generally don't like each other, but they saw ESL as the greater threat.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 487
Joined: October 22nd, 2012, 1:00 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Most Racist Mexican/Hispanic gangs

Unread post by TheAngels » December 20th, 2016, 4:25 am

Oh yeah I forgot that East Side Longo went at it with Samoans too. Basically if you aren't Mexican/Hispanic, ESL hates you.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 487
Joined: October 22nd, 2012, 1:00 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Most Racist Mexican/Hispanic gangs

Unread post by TheAngels » December 20th, 2016, 4:28 am

Azusa 13 was pretty bad too.

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Most Racist Mexican/Hispanic gangs

Unread post by bgcasper » December 21st, 2016, 1:03 am

i would say longos 204 st and hawain garden those are known racist ..

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 487
Joined: October 22nd, 2012, 1:00 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Most Racist Mexican/Hispanic gangs

Unread post by TheAngels » December 21st, 2016, 2:03 am

bgcasper wrote:i would say longos 204 st and hawain garden those are known racist ..
I heard 204th Street is a small gang and they just got known for shooting a 14-year-old Black girl.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3541
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Most Racist Mexican/Hispanic gangs

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 21st, 2016, 11:23 am

The boss of them all, la eme.

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 72
Joined: November 1st, 2008, 6:11 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Re: Most Racist Mexican/Hispanic gangs

Unread post by SDmofo » December 25th, 2016, 4:29 pm

TheAngels wrote: You gotta be pretty bad if you cause Asians start banging hard. A demographic that usually focuses on solving math equations and reading manga books had enough and started banging against ESL to protect their people.
That has got to be the stupidest shit i read on here. You obviously don't get around a lot of Asians. I never seen a math geek or manga fan become a gangbanger. The Asians that started the Asians gangs were natural trouble makers or party heads. In Long Beach they initially started beefing with the black gangs and esl decided they wanted to back the black gangs up in fuckin with the "chinitos". The blacks backed off and the esl continued the beef. Asians and blacks never banged together like that. They were either cool or whatever with each other depending on the specific black and asian gang and location. ESL wasn't even in the only hispanic gang in that mess.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 487
Joined: October 22nd, 2012, 1:00 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Most Racist Mexican/Hispanic gangs

Unread post by TheAngels » December 25th, 2016, 5:18 pm

SDmofo wrote:
TheAngels wrote: You gotta be pretty bad if you cause Asians start banging hard. A demographic that usually focuses on solving math equations and reading manga books had enough and started banging against ESL to protect their people.
That has got to be the stupidest shit i read on here. You obviously don't get around a lot of Asians. I never seen a math geek or manga fan become a gangbanger. The Asians that started the Asians gangs were natural trouble makers or party heads. In Long Beach they initially started beefing with the black gangs and esl decided they wanted to back the black gangs up in fuckin with the "chinitos". The blacks backed off and the esl continued the beef. Asians and blacks never banged together like that. They were either cool or whatever with each other depending on the specific black and asian gang and location. ESL wasn't even in the only hispanic gang in that mess.

It was a joke, relax. I'm well aware that math nerds didn't become gangbangers. Besides, it's mainly the Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese that get down on the books. Cambodians, Viets, and Filipinos are a mixed bag -- some are academics but others can be on some hood shit.

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Most Racist Mexican/Hispanic gangs

Unread post by bgcasper » December 28th, 2016, 1:38 am

the chinese korean japs are pure mongolian people the other u described as mixed bag are in fact a mix of negritos who are asians native afros and indou who was all over south east asian in fact we were part of india for century our land was known as mahabharata big india and it would push up to pinoyland and the whole is mixed off course with the mongoloids ...now mexican are kinna of a bolsa de mescla tambien que no ???

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 705
Joined: October 7th, 2005, 1:57 am
Location: compton

Re: Most Racist Mexican/Hispanic gangs

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » January 2nd, 2017, 3:48 am

this is a stupid question, for one, there is no racist mexican gang if u go off pure racism. So this question is void! if u want to point one out, lets start with Florence. A couple of their clicks got known for being anti black. But if you know any real street history u will know that black gangs have victimized mexicans in those areas for a long time, so when a beef actually got started, racial overtones got involved.
Black gangs have always thought of mexicans as inferior so tell me who's the racist there??????
only when the mexicans hit back u wanna pull the race card??
i pick florence because of their location so close to east side crip hoods. Lets go with another mentioned here the 204STREET out of Torrance which is actually dead now in 2017, but anyways, they were a collection of other varrios who had beefs with black gangs before,alot of their OG'Z were from other varrios and started the 204ST gang and so they continued to push that line against blacks coming into their hood. No excuses, when innocents are killed but thats what happens in violence!! innocents alway pay on both sides
i can go on and on, about individual varrios even in my own city with their little history and relationship with black gangs, but any real OG black gang member from the 80's and before will tell you, if they being 100 that they would rob and steal against the mexican with no respect!!!
So its funny to see somebody who doesnt know shit to be pointing at surenos as racist!!!! why do u think it was so easy for Mexican Varrios to join the MM cause vs Black gangs? even black members of mexican varrios or mexican crips or bloods know this!!!
im not making excuses for any innocents being killed but there have been innocents killed on both sides.
when u decide that one race is weaker or inferior and therefore should be preyed opon, isnt that racist???? well this is what black gangs did in the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's.......to mexicans. not all of course not, theres been many black gangsters who were honorable, i myself know this and will always say it, but to just plain call the mexican side racist is pure lies

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 581
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Most Racist Mexican/Hispanic gangs

Unread post by WLA PALMS » January 3rd, 2017, 2:37 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:this is a stupid question, for one, there is no racist mexican gang if u go off pure racism. So this question is void! if u want to point one out, lets start with Florence. A couple of their clicks got known for being anti black. But if you know any real street history u will know that black gangs have victimized mexicans in those areas for a long time, so when a beef actually got started, racial overtones got involved.
Black gangs have always thought of mexicans as inferior so tell me who's the racist there??????
only when the mexicans hit back u wanna pull the race card??
i pick florence because of their location so close to east side crip hoods. Lets go with another mentioned here the 204STREET out of Torrance which is actually dead now in 2017, but anyways, they were a collection of other varrios who had beefs with black gangs before,alot of their OG'Z were from other varrios and started the 204ST gang and so they continued to push that line against blacks coming into their hood. No excuses, when innocents are killed but thats what happens in violence!! innocents alway pay on both sides
i can go on and on, about individual varrios even in my own city with their little history and relationship with black gangs, but any real OG black gang member from the 80's and before will tell you, if they being 100 that they would rob and steal against the mexican with no respect!!!
So its funny to see somebody who doesnt know shit to be pointing at surenos as racist!!!! why do u think it was so easy for Mexican Varrios to join the MM cause vs Black gangs? even black members of mexican varrios or mexican crips or bloods know this!!!
im not making excuses for any innocents being killed but there have been innocents killed on both sides.
when u decide that one race is weaker or inferior and therefore should be preyed opon, isnt that racist???? well this is what black gangs did in the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's.......to mexicans. not all of course not, theres been many black gangsters who were honorable, i myself know this and will always say it, but to just plain call the mexican side racist is pure lies

You know what?, you're right to a point, but black gangs didn't victimize hispanic gangs like hispanic gangs victimize black PEOPLE now! Ok, I'll keep it real, black gangs did consider hispanic gangs "inferior", and those hispanics or latinos, whatever you wanna call them, got pulled out that car and beat on Florence and Normandie back on April 29th, 1992, that was some low class shit, and while we L.A. Crip and Bloods are trying somewhat to squash our beefs, it will never happen!, and that's why these hispanic gangs have "prospered" and succeeded where we Crips and Bloods have failed! NHC will never get along with GC, 3x, Bloods, HCG or HGC, and these sides of town will always be NHK, so it is what it is, and hispanic gangs were always going to get caught up in the mix because they're in the middle of everything! Smh.

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Most Racist Mexican/Hispanic gangs

Unread post by bgcasper » January 3rd, 2017, 5:51 am

personnally i cee exactly what u talkin about i remember that era were orange truc ice cream sellers were jackd arrassd not only mexican but everybody tryin to make a box out of those street was gettin it ,even korean , khmer even blacc themselfs ... on a dayli basis but on that era u had mexican teenagers also doin the same ..anyway in the 80's sur gang in some part of town was makin paysas life miserable also sets were more mixed talkin about cpt u had less mexicans and the one on the blocc would get along a go with crip or ru politik ...i think its more prison politik and profit thru drug trade with a growin latin comunity that make tension raise between communitys ...that old school bullying was mostly directed toward street vendors and non afiliated

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 487
Joined: October 22nd, 2012, 1:00 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Most Racist Mexican/Hispanic gangs

Unread post by TheAngels » January 4th, 2017, 3:40 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:this is a stupid question, for one, there is no racist mexican gang if u go off pure racism. So this question is void! if u want to point one out, lets start with Florence. A couple of their clicks got known for being anti black. But if you know any real street history u will know that black gangs have victimized mexicans in those areas for a long time, so when a beef actually got started, racial overtones got involved.
Black gangs have always thought of mexicans as inferior so tell me who's the racist there??????
only when the mexicans hit back u wanna pull the race card??
I'm guessing you must be Mexican so you're just riding for your people. But let's be honest -- there's only one side doing the ethnic cleansing and firebombings of homes based on race -- those are the Sureños, not Black gangs. Time and time again we've heard of Sureño gangs throwing firebombs in the homes of Black families (filled with women & children) to try and get Blacks out of the hood. Can you name one time where Black gangs conspired to firebomb Mexican families to drive them out of the hood?

I'll say another thing... I think a lot of Mexican LAPD cops are racist and have the same mindset as Sureños towards Blacks. They're basically Mexican race soldiers embedded in the LAPD. Don't get me wrong, Mexican cops don't have any love for Sureños either, but they don't have the same level of hatred toward their own people (banger or not) as they do towards Blacks in general. Also, it was La eMe who called the green light for all Sureños to target and kill anyone Black on site -- whether they bang or not. Can you name a time when Black Guerrilla Family or all the Crip & Blood sets got together to call for the mass killings of all Mexicans/mestizos? And of course, we can't forget that some Mexican members are in the Nazi Lowriders and La eMe is allied with the Aryan Brotherhood.

I find that Mexican LAPD cops are far more viciously racist towards Blacks than White LAPD cops. White cops tend to have a certain sense of "White guilt" and are therefore apprehensive about crossing the line and don't want to be seen as "racist." Mexican cops on the other hand don't have such guilt and won't hold back. For example... I'm mixed and sometimes people think I'm either Black, White or Latino... At night people might think I'm Black as it makes me look darker (I have curly hair too). But one time at night, I got screamed at recently by a Mexican cop in the most hateful, disrespectful, and threatening way I've ever been screamed at... You'd think I had robbed or raped somebody and he caught me in the act. But guess what it was over? He thought I was texting in the car. Something that simple as that, and he displayed that much anger and hatred towards me and acted like he wanted to fight me. Which makes me think he couldn't be that mad over texting, and it had to do with him perceiving me as being Black. Fact is, I just glanced at my phone a couple of times but wasn't having a texting conversation.
streetsIswatchin wrote:i pick florence because of their location so close to east side crip hoods.
I always thought Florencia 13 mainly had beef with East Coast Crips but not Black people in general. But I wouldn't be surprise if they didn't like Blacks either.
streetsIswatchin wrote:Lets go with another mentioned here the 204STREET out of Torrance which is actually dead now in 2017, but anyways, they were a collection of other varrios who had beefs with black gangs before,alot of their OG'Z were from other varrios and started the 204ST gang and so they continued to push that line against blacks coming into their hood. No excuses, when innocents are killed but thats what happens in violence!! innocents alway pay on both sides
Not surprising 204th Street is dead. From what I'm told they were a very small hood anyway and the cops clamped down on a lot of their members after they killed that 14-year-old girl.
streetsIswatchin wrote:i can go on and on, about individual varrios even in my own city with their little history and relationship with black gangs, but any real OG black gang member from the 80's and before will tell you, if they being 100 that they would rob and steal against the mexican with no respect!!!
I don't know the exact history of who or why someone was robbing who 30 years ago. But are you sure they targeted Mexicans just for being Mexican? Black gangs rob other Black people too. If you live in the area and they see you as a target to rob, they'll rob you. We're making a "chicken or the egg" argument on who started on who because from what I know, Blacks in LA were never exactly welcomed in Mexican varrios dating back to the 80s, 70s, 60s, and before. We're talking about what's happening right now -- and what's happening right now is that one side, Mexicans, are engaging in racist ethnic cleansing tactics reminiscent of the KKK from the 1860s til the 1960s. And just like the KKK back then, Mexicans have infiltrated local law enforcement to further perpetuate racism against Black people.
streetsIswatchin wrote:So its funny to see somebody who doesnt know shit to be pointing at surenos as racist!!!!
Well they are. I just gave you the proof. If their leaders in La eMe tells all gangs pushing the 13 to target anyone who's Black, then wouldn't that make them racist?
streetsIswatchin wrote:why do u think it was so easy for Mexican Varrios to join the MM cause vs Black gangs? even black members of mexican varrios or mexican crips or bloods know this!!!
im not making excuses for any innocents being killed but there have been innocents killed on both sides.
when u decide that one race is weaker or inferior and therefore should be preyed opon, isnt that racist???? well this is what black gangs did in the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's.......to mexicans. not all of course not, theres been many black gangsters who were honorable, i myself know this and will always say it, but to just plain call the mexican side racist is pure lies

alsheikh971
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 123
Joined: February 13th, 2008, 10:11 am
Location: 93

Re: Most Racist Mexican/Hispanic gangs

Unread post by alsheikh971 » January 5th, 2017, 9:35 am

Really spotted on TheAngels. Two wrongs don't make a right and there's clearly one side that want to eradicate the other. One they got the "numbre", you know the rest ... And this meeting at the park in the 90's, tolerated by LAPD ? Really curious.
It's a kind of "let them kill each others", we'll grab the benefits ! Evil at its finest

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 581
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Most Racist Mexican/Hispanic gangs

Unread post by WLA PALMS » January 10th, 2017, 1:24 am

TheAngels wrote:
streetsIswatchin wrote:this is a stupid question, for one, there is no racist mexican gang if u go off pure racism. So this question is void! if u want to point one out, lets start with Florence. A couple of their clicks got known for being anti black. But if you know any real street history u will know that black gangs have victimized mexicans in those areas for a long time, so when a beef actually got started, racial overtones got involved.
Black gangs have always thought of mexicans as inferior so tell me who's the racist there??????
only when the mexicans hit back u wanna pull the race card??
I'm guessing you must be Mexican so you're just riding for your people. But let's be honest -- there's only one side doing the ethnic cleansing and firebombings of homes based on race -- those are the Sureños, not Black gangs. Time and time again we've heard of Sureño gangs throwing firebombs in the homes of Black families (filled with women & children) to try and get Blacks out of the hood. Can you name one time where Black gangs conspired to firebomb Mexican families to drive them out of the hood?

I'll say another thing... I think a lot of Mexican LAPD cops are racist and have the same mindset as Sureños towards Blacks. They're basically Mexican race soldiers embedded in the LAPD. Don't get me wrong, Mexican cops don't have any love for Sureños either, but they don't have the same level of hatred toward their own people (banger or not) as they do towards Blacks in general. Also, it was La eMe who called the green light for all Sureños to target and kill anyone Black on site -- whether they bang or not. Can you name a time when Black Guerrilla Family or all the Crip & Blood sets got together to call for the mass killings of all Mexicans/mestizos? And of course, we can't forget that some Mexican members are in the Nazi Lowriders and La eMe is allied with the Aryan Brotherhood.

I find that Mexican LAPD cops are far more viciously racist towards Blacks than White LAPD cops. White cops tend to have a certain sense of "White guilt" and are therefore apprehensive about crossing the line and don't want to be seen as "racist." Mexican cops on the other hand don't have such guilt and won't hold back. For example... I'm mixed and sometimes people think I'm either Black, White or Latino... At night people might think I'm Black as it makes me look darker (I have curly hair too). But one time at night, I got screamed at recently by a Mexican cop in the most hateful, disrespectful, and threatening way I've ever been screamed at... You'd think I had robbed or raped somebody and he caught me in the act. But guess what it was over? He thought I was texting in the car. Something that simple as that, and he displayed that much anger and hatred towards me and acted like he wanted to fight me. Which makes me think he couldn't be that mad over texting, and it had to do with him perceiving me as being Black. Fact is, I just glanced at my phone a couple of times but wasn't having a texting conversation.
streetsIswatchin wrote:i pick florence because of their location so close to east side crip hoods.
I always thought Florencia 13 mainly had beef with East Coast Crips but not Black people in general. But I wouldn't be surprise if they didn't like Blacks either.
streetsIswatchin wrote:Lets go with another mentioned here the 204STREET out of Torrance which is actually dead now in 2017, but anyways, they were a collection of other varrios who had beefs with black gangs before,alot of their OG'Z were from other varrios and started the 204ST gang and so they continued to push that line against blacks coming into their hood. No excuses, when innocents are killed but thats what happens in violence!! innocents alway pay on both sides
Not surprising 204th Street is dead. From what I'm told they were a very small hood anyway and the cops clamped down on a lot of their members after they killed that 14-year-old girl.
streetsIswatchin wrote:i can go on and on, about individual varrios even in my own city with their little history and relationship with black gangs, but any real OG black gang member from the 80's and before will tell you, if they being 100 that they would rob and steal against the mexican with no respect!!!
I don't know the exact history of who or why someone was robbing who 30 years ago. But are you sure they targeted Mexicans just for being Mexican? Black gangs rob other Black people too. If you live in the area and they see you as a target to rob, they'll rob you. We're making a "chicken or the egg" argument on who started on who because from what I know, Blacks in LA were never exactly welcomed in Mexican varrios dating back to the 80s, 70s, 60s, and before. We're talking about what's happening right now -- and what's happening right now is that one side, Mexicans, are engaging in racist ethnic cleansing tactics reminiscent of the KKK from the 1860s til the 1960s. And just like the KKK back then, Mexicans have infiltrated local law enforcement to further perpetuate racism against Black people.
streetsIswatchin wrote:So its funny to see somebody who doesnt know shit to be pointing at surenos as racist!!!!
Well they are. I just gave you the proof. If their leaders in La eMe tells all gangs pushing the 13 to target anyone who's Black, then wouldn't that make them racist?
streetsIswatchin wrote:why do u think it was so easy for Mexican Varrios to join the MM cause vs Black gangs? even black members of mexican varrios or mexican crips or bloods know this!!!
im not making excuses for any innocents being killed but there have been innocents killed on both sides.
when u decide that one race is weaker or inferior and therefore should be preyed opon, isnt that racist???? well this is what black gangs did in the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's.......to mexicans. not all of course not, theres been many black gangsters who were honorable, i myself know this and will always say it, but to just plain call the mexican side racist is pure lies

You're right on point bro.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 705
Joined: October 7th, 2005, 1:57 am
Location: compton

Re: Most Racist Mexican/Hispanic gangs

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » January 15th, 2017, 12:03 am

BGCASPER u are right brother, Ese's preyed on paisas!!! 100% fact!!!!
&
WLA PALMS u keepin it truth too, mexicans got caught up too just like other blacks, being victims ! Its a damned shame if you think about it, i remember many crips and pirus as a child seeking out and preying on other blacks who were considered "squares" or "busters" who were actually well meaning blacks who just wanted to better themselves and make their parents proud by avoiding crime ! Real damn shame. Many intellegent blacks flushed their life down the toilet just to fit in to what they thought was blackness, which in reality was street crime and murder!

I'm not apologizing for any side, I'm not even trying to make excuses for anyone, not even for what my mexican side does, I'm not tripping on why and how the blacks did what they did, ...its a matter of fact and it is what happens in these types of settings. I'm just laying down the truth, because all i keep seeing is how mexican varrios became racist and thats some straight up BS!!!!

All i meant by my comments was that there is no real racism in what and why Surenos do what they do. Racism is defined by a prejuidice perpetrated based on the belief that one's own race is superior!!!!!! let me repeat!!! RACISM IS PERPETRATED BASED ON THE BELIEF THAT ONES RACE IS SUPERIOR.
Mexicans have never done anything in that sense....only blacks have done that to mexicans.... I never heard of any Varrio or a veterano from any hood claim Blacks were inferior,, if they were talking revenge or something along the lines of violence it was always because of get back!! not because they were inferior.
Thats why it was so easy for the sureno car to rally all the south side varrios to their cause. It was never out of racism, it was out of being a victim OF racism.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 487
Joined: October 22nd, 2012, 1:00 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Most Racist Mexican/Hispanic gangs

Unread post by TheAngels » January 15th, 2017, 4:01 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:BGCASPER u are right brother, Ese's preyed on paisas!!! 100% fact!!!!
&
WLA PALMS u keepin it truth too, mexicans got caught up too just like other blacks, being victims ! Its a damned shame if you think about it, i remember many crips and pirus as a child seeking out and preying on other blacks who were considered "squares" or "busters" who were actually well meaning blacks who just wanted to better themselves and make their parents proud by avoiding crime ! Real damn shame. Many intellegent blacks flushed their life down the toilet just to fit in to what they thought was blackness, which in reality was street crime and murder!

I'm not apologizing for any side, I'm not even trying to make excuses for anyone, not even for what my mexican side does, I'm not tripping on why and how the blacks did what they did, ...its a matter of fact and it is what happens in these types of settings. I'm just laying down the truth, because all i keep seeing is how mexican varrios became racist and thats some straight up BS!!!!

All i meant by my comments was that there is no real racism in what and why Surenos do what they do. Racism is defined by a prejuidice perpetrated based on the belief that one's own race is superior!!!!!! let me repeat!!! RACISM IS PERPETRATED BASED ON THE BELIEF THAT ONES RACE IS SUPERIOR.
Mexicans have never done anything in that sense....only blacks have done that to mexicans.... I never heard of any Varrio or a veterano from any hood claim Blacks were inferior,, if they were talking revenge or something along the lines of violence it was always because of get back!! not because they were inferior.
Thats why it was so easy for the sureno car to rally all the south side varrios to their cause. It was never out of racism, it was out of being a victim OF racism.
You are willfully in denial if you claim no Mexican hood has ever been racist or supremacist. Go on the forums/YouTube and look at the gang graffiti, and see them saying "Nigger killer" and "fuck mayates" and all that. Some East Side Longo on The HoodUp literally said he's a "Brown Supremacist" who hates "Gooks & Niggers" and wants to cleanse them from Long Beach.

Look dude, what I know about Mexican racism (and yes, Mexican supremacy) towards Blacks goes beyond just some Sureño gangbanging shit. I'm well aware about the oppression & racism of Afro-Mexicanos , who make up about 1% of Mexico, by other Mexicans of mestizo, indigenous, and European descent. Many Black Mexicans live near the Veracruz area. It was only recently that the Mexican government recognized them in census forms as being people of Mexico. Then of course there's the popular racist cartoon in Mexico known as Memín Pinguín which also became a stamp in the Mexican postal service. The roots of racism against Blacks among Mexicans predates the 1980's gangbanging.

You keep saying Mexicans are attacking Blacks because of something that happened back in the 80's, when half these Mexican gangbangers engaging in racism were born in the 90s and early 2000s. That just sounds like an excuse. It's mainly about power & control combined with deep-seated racial hatred.

Another thing I notice is Mexicans don't start targeting Blacks until they start to outnumber Blacks in that area.

For example, there is a small Mexican population in Atlanta. There's even this new Mexican rapper out of Atlanta named Kap G. Of course, Blacks greatly outnumber Mexicans in Atlanta. More than 7-to-1. I don't see any set-tripping and "ethnic cleansing" from Mexicans against Blacks there. And Blacks don't take advantage of their big numbers to wage ethnic-cleansing against Mexicans there either. But, if Atlanta were to ever to have more Mexicans than Blacks, you can bet there will be rampant racial violence towards Blacks there.

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Most Racist Mexican/Hispanic gangs

Unread post by bgcasper » January 15th, 2017, 11:30 am

both of yall i c both point of view ..i still believe that race war is a manipulation from up state and who knows who else the free mason have been infiltrating gangs for a long ass time ...

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 581
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Most Racist Mexican/Hispanic gangs

Unread post by WLA PALMS » January 18th, 2017, 2:11 am

TheAngels wrote:
streetsIswatchin wrote:BGCASPER u are right brother, Ese's preyed on paisas!!! 100% fact!!!!
&
WLA PALMS u keepin it truth too, mexicans got caught up too just like other blacks, being victims ! Its a damned shame if you think about it, i remember many crips and pirus as a child seeking out and preying on other blacks who were considered "squares" or "busters" who were actually well meaning blacks who just wanted to better themselves and make their parents proud by avoiding crime ! Real damn shame. Many intellegent blacks flushed their life down the toilet just to fit in to what they thought was blackness, which in reality was street crime and murder!

I'm not apologizing for any side, I'm not even trying to make excuses for anyone, not even for what my mexican side does, I'm not tripping on why and how the blacks did what they did, ...its a matter of fact and it is what happens in these types of settings. I'm just laying down the truth, because all i keep seeing is how mexican varrios became racist and thats some straight up BS!!!!

All i meant by my comments was that there is no real racism in what and why Surenos do what they do. Racism is defined by a prejuidice perpetrated based on the belief that one's own race is superior!!!!!! let me repeat!!! RACISM IS PERPETRATED BASED ON THE BELIEF THAT ONES RACE IS SUPERIOR.
Mexicans have never done anything in that sense....only blacks have done that to mexicans.... I never heard of any Varrio or a veterano from any hood claim Blacks were inferior,, if they were talking revenge or something along the lines of violence it was always because of get back!! not because they were inferior.
Thats why it was so easy for the sureno car to rally all the south side varrios to their cause. It was never out of racism, it was out of being a victim OF racism.
You are willfully in denial if you claim no Mexican hood has ever been racist or supremacist. Go on the forums/YouTube and look at the gang graffiti, and see them saying "Nigger killer" and "fuck mayates" and all that. Some East Side Longo on The HoodUp literally said he's a "Brown Supremacist" who hates "Gooks & Niggers" and wants to cleanse them from Long Beach.

Look dude, what I know about Mexican racism (and yes, Mexican supremacy) towards Blacks goes beyond just some Sureño gangbanging shit. I'm well aware about the oppression & racism of Afro-Mexicanos , who make up about 1% of Mexico, by other Mexicans of mestizo, indigenous, and European descent. Many Black Mexicans live near the Veracruz area. It was only recently that the Mexican government recognized them in census forms as being people of Mexico. Then of course there's the popular racist cartoon in Mexico known as Memín Pinguín which also became a stamp in the Mexican postal service. The roots of racism against Blacks among Mexicans predates the 1980's gangbanging.

You keep saying Mexicans are attacking Blacks because of something that happened back in the 80's, when half these Mexican gangbangers engaging in racism were born in the 90s and early 2000s. That just sounds like an excuse. It's mainly about power & control combined with deep-seated racial hatred.

Another thing I notice is Mexicans don't start targeting Blacks until they start to outnumber Blacks in that area.

For example, there is a small Mexican population in Atlanta. There's even this new Mexican rapper out of Atlanta named Kap G. Of course, Blacks greatly outnumber Mexicans in Atlanta. More than 7-to-1. I don't see any set-tripping and "ethnic cleansing" from Mexicans against Blacks there. And Blacks don't take advantage of their big numbers to wage ethnic-cleansing against Mexicans there either. But, if Atlanta were to ever to have more Mexicans than Blacks, you can bet there will be rampant racial violence towards Blacks there.


TheAngels, you're right on point too! That's how it is.

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Most Racist Mexican/Hispanic gangs

Unread post by bgcasper » January 19th, 2017, 7:37 pm

to be honest this is a sensitiv issu and it has to take in acount a lot of parameters .. like there is a gang of fact ...first of all im make the mexican advocate ...this land is their land that land got stolen by force by the white men both of yall minority is victim of that big ass karma white people created .not sayin hate white..not at all ... but i think the whole mentality of dominating others is wrong ..beefing will not get u out of it ....killing either ...i think only love comprehension ego control are better keys for the futur anything from the past should not make u hate other people cause those people werent even born when most horror took place ....

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 489
Joined: June 28th, 2013, 3:35 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Re: Most Racist Mexican/Hispanic gangs

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » November 22nd, 2017, 9:45 pm

alsheikh971 wrote:Really spotted on TheAngels. Two wrongs don't make a right and there's clearly one side that want to eradicate the other. One they got the "numbre", you know the rest ... And this meeting at the park in the 90's, tolerated by LAPD ? Really curious.
It's a kind of "let them kill each others", we'll grab the benefits ! Evil at its finest
yup two wrongs dont make a right. easier for people to do wrong though.

SpecialK
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 0
Joined: November 21st, 2017, 5:53 pm
Country: France
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: philadelphia

Re: Most Racist Mexican/Hispanic gangs

Unread post by SpecialK » November 27th, 2017, 11:22 pm

Can't forget about the cvtf compton vario Tortilla flats. Apparently the t flats in Compton got their hood turned down compared to what it was back in the 90s to the early 2000s by gang injunctions and a lot of hardcore members are doing "all day" in prison as well, but they are a special kind of vario because they beef with A LOT of sets and cvs and they beef it alone! Not to mention there is dispute of them being the oldest compton vario still active in CPT... i was told by someone from Compton that the t flats and fruit town were cool with each other till about the mid nineties. Maybe prison politics spilled into the streets la eme apparently has a few numbers of higher ups who are t flats.

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Most Racist Mexican/Hispanic gangs

Unread post by bgcasper » November 28th, 2017, 5:32 am

the people i know from there are not racist ...

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”