MS 13 in LA

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
shaolinmonche
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Orange

MS 13 in LA

Unread postby shaolinmonche » June 15th, 2018, 5:02 pm

How many neighborhoods does MS 13 have in LA? Where are they?
I know the one in Hollywood off Santa Monica and Western. I have family that live there.

Pico2jeff
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: MS 13 in LA

Unread postby Pico2jeff » June 16th, 2018, 9:32 pm

Ms13 have a big ass hood pretty much between Olympic/6street and Western/Hoover. They are also around 3rd and Rampart and run Lafayette park and part of Mc Arthur park. They are also north of Pico between Arlington and Crenshaw. Going towards Hollywood and in Hollywood they have alot of territory scattered around.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread postby alexalonso » June 17th, 2018, 4:38 am

Pico2jeff wrote:Ms13 have a big ass hood pretty much between Olympic/6street and Western/Hoover. They are also around 3rd and Rampart and run Lafayette park and part of Mc Arthur park. They are also north of Pico between Arlington and Crenshaw. Going towards Hollywood and in Hollywood they have alot of territory scattered around.

North of Pico between Arlington & Crenshaw? They do not go all the way to Arlington. They have Bronson, and maybe one more block east of Bronson, but just a couple blocks there.

Pico2jeff

Unread postby Pico2jeff » June 17th, 2018, 9:08 am

alexalonso wrote:
Pico2jeff wrote:Ms13 have a big ass hood pretty much between Olympic/6street and Western/Hoover. They are also around 3rd and Rampart and run Lafayette park and part of Mc Arthur park. They are also north of Pico between Arlington and Crenshaw. Going towards Hollywood and in Hollywood they have alot of territory scattered around.

North of Pico between Arlington & Crenshaw? They do not go all the way to Arlington. They have Bronson, and maybe one more block east of Bronson, but just a couple blocks there.

Its more like between Crenshaw/4th av and Pico/Olympic but i said Arlington because they are around 8th and 9th street where Arlington turns into Wilton. Also the Bronsone13 or whatever that is claim Pico and Bronson but i never seen a member just wall banging.

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby advocate » June 17th, 2018, 11:15 pm

They're also in the valley....over on Fulton between Vanowen & Sherman Way I think.

I believe they used to have those projects on Vanowen but I guess thats now North Hollywood Locos.

ValleyKid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: North Hollywood

Unread postby ValleyKid » June 21st, 2018, 5:46 pm

advocate wrote:They're also in the valley....over on Fulton between Vanowen & Sherman Way I think.

I believe they used to have those projects on Vanowen but I guess thats now North Hollywood Locos.

They're scattered now on Fulton.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”