F13 Legit Question

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

F13 Legit Question

Unread postby Lonewolf » June 21st, 2018, 1:10 pm

When my immediate family first landed in LA, we landed in FLORENCIA 13 neighborhood., we lived right there on E.73rd, at the dead end which separated the carl's jr on alameda and florence from the other side of the torn and cut up chain link fence which was our our playground., we lived in the heart of F13., back then Florencia was already big time, but they didn't have as large as territory as they grew up to be in later times., when we used to hit the boys club pool in HP, that still wasn't F13, and when we would go visit some people my folks new in South Gate, there was no F13 down there either, so F13 blew up big time beyond it's original borders around Roosevelt Park and expanded all out to adjacent areas, but have they ever been one continuous turf? No, right? So my question goes, how would you break down their Nighbor"HOODS" borders? At one time or another! Alonso has the 18ST barrios broken down for LA, but what about the other Largest One in LA?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: F13 Legit Question

Unread postby alexalonso » June 25th, 2018, 5:01 pm

that is a great question. They are not all continuous. I have been working on this. How many turfs exist of Florencia around LA. Let me think about this.

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: F13 Legit Question

Unread postby LAResident » June 25th, 2018, 7:59 pm

I remember in the 90s they where absorbing tagging crews and small hoods in south la

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”