Did Rms kill shop owner on Slauson?

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Pico2jeff
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Did Rms kill shop owner on Slauson?

Unread postby Pico2jeff » November 7th, 2018, 12:36 am

The owner of 3 brothers towing and auto repair shop was allegedly killed by a tagger who he confronted for writing on his business on Slauson off 6th avenue. There was a vRms hit up on the gate so im assuming that was the crew the guy he confronted was from. This shit all over the fuckin news. Rms seem like their turning into a gang. I remember they used to go at it with Bos and some muthafuckas from Bos tried banging on me in Ms hood off Wilshire around Berendo. 1 said that was Bos hood but i don't know. Taggers need to stop getting passes.

shaolinmonche
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange

Re: Did Rms kill shop owner on Slauson?

Unread postby shaolinmonche » November 7th, 2018, 1:09 am

Pico2jeff wrote:The owner of 3 brothers towing and auto repair shop was allegedly killed by a tagger who he confronted for writing on his business on Slauson off 6th avenue. There was a vRms hit up on the gate so im assuming that was the crew the guy he confronted was from. This shit all over the fuckin news. Rms seem like their turning into a gang. I remember they used to go at it with Bos and some muthafuckas from Bos tried banging on me in Ms hood off Wilshire around Berendo. 1 said that was Bos hood but i don't know. Taggers need to stop getting passes.

What does RMS stand for?

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby LAResident » November 7th, 2018, 6:42 am

shaolinmonche wrote:
Pico2jeff wrote:The owner of 3 brothers towing and auto repair shop was allegedly killed by a tagger who he confronted for writing on his business on Slauson off 6th avenue. There was a vRms hit up on the gate so im assuming that was the crew the guy he confronted was from. This shit all over the fuckin news. Rms seem like their turning into a gang. I remember they used to go at it with Bos and some muthafuckas from Bos tried banging on me in Ms hood off Wilshire around Berendo. 1 said that was Bos hood but i don't know. Taggers need to stop getting passes.

What does RMS stand for?

Not sure what it means but to diss them it’s Retarded MonkeyS

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby LAResident » November 7th, 2018, 6:44 am

I had several run ins with these guys years ago they ain’t about shit. Fuck motherfuckers that kill civilians . He could have just walked away and ignored the business owner

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”