Question about Northside Longo

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
yoda100
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Question about Northside Longo

Unread post by yoda100 » August 29th, 2019, 1:07 am

So, as there history goes, the Northside Longos came up in the mid 70s, they grew in size, and established plenty of clicks, such as the 52nd streeters, Market street, Machos, Youngsters, Peewees and last not but least the Baby Gangsters, now it seems later on they suffered in membership while the ESL and WSL were striving and were holding it down.

I saw an old ass "wila" from the Mexican Mafia, and the Northside Longos were green lighted way back in the day, but have since been taken off, and Alonso said on here that NSL died out for a while and somehow came back up in the early 90s, so my question is, why did they get greenlighted? and how did they die out for so many years?

Chicanoism
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: OC

Re: Question about Northside Longo

Unread post by Chicanoism » August 30th, 2019, 1:03 am

I’m never gonna comment on politics on this page but I will say that I’ve gotta homie with a lot of familia from NSL. Veteranos and youngsters. I first met a few of the vatos from NSL in the 80’s and to my knowledge they never were a very big varrio. As far as I’m concerned they’ve always been the same in numbers. I don’t think they ever died out and I don’t think they ever grew a lot larger than they’ve ever been. Maybe the gang injunction kept them off the streets and out of the projects, but they’ve always been there.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”