Cvlime st

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Bumper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Cvlime st

Unread post by Bumper » February 2nd, 2005, 9:53 pm

Any one know any thing about CVLIME st, I recently seen this new varrio hit up all over near Atlantic & Rosecrans right across the street from Whaley jr high school, from what I under stand these are the dudes from t-flat's spining off.

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Cvlime st

Unread post by mr 503 » February 3rd, 2005, 12:30 am

so is this a click of cvtf or are they doing their own thing?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 4th, 2005, 4:11 am

[quote="Bumper"]Any one know any thing about CVLIME st, I recently seen this new varrio hit up all over near Atlantic & Rosecrans right across the street from Whaley jr high school, from what I under stand these are the dudes from t-flat's spining off.[/quote]

very interesting ...were are they??? cause its in the segundo and lynwood barrio pobre area ,i never saw that hit up when i was still in the hub it must cc a new cv...but saw a lot of tortilleros around that area even in long beach and cranz around lynwood were the 70's use to chill too ...i remember when all the flats had meetings in the parking lot just north of gonzales park just in front of that flat were the windows look like cross from what i can gather its hard being a flatero in compton nowaday some of them choosed to claim sum new just to avoid the fate of most of their ridaz who got killed or doin big time up state ...im quite sure that that lime street is a new barrio that broke off from the flat but have nun to do with them now cause it would have been hit up cv txf lime street if they was still conected

Bumper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bumper » February 4th, 2005, 9:10 pm

The actual street that those town claimer flat's live on is frailey st. north of Rosecran's, From what I understand they are the dude's starting CVLimes st. Williams ave you see that block all hit up. Another area you see that CVLime st. is at the other end om Comptone Alondra east of Atlantic there is also a few dudes from the flat's that be kicking over their on White st. and Thorson st. that crosses Alondra. ;)

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”