Pictures Of Gang Members II

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » November 20th, 2005, 7:13 pm

so 18th got white people

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Mission TX

Unread post by chupon106 » November 20th, 2005, 10:44 pm

alot of mexicans look exactly like white people. mexicans which are mostly mestizo are half spanish which is considered caucasion

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 20th, 2005, 11:40 pm

P0rk wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:Some MSB (from the RelativeZ video alonso put up)
http://myspace-049.vo.llnwd.net/00315/94/08/315498049_l.jpg

Mess up the pic:

And dang P0rk, that is some vicious posting haha that is real banging done over the internet, the next generation of serious net-bangers:

Injunctions

LOL

aint that shit the truth. these young niggas have so much to Prove. i'd rather just be a low key dude who catch niggas sliPPin, feel me? where the hell do you find these mysPaces at haha. i just do simPle stuff like type in groups.myspace.com/18st and niggas come up..

HAHA if they are in a myspace group like that 80% of the time they are busters, they have retarded groups like "5 poppin 6 droppin" or whatever eascoast stuff and in those groups there are people saying they are in "Bompton 5-Point Poppin", retards lol

I mentioned this before, I originally get these from people I meet, then their friends list has at least 1 or 2 people in their gang, etc, etc.
High school kids are all over this myspacfe stuff, including the bangers.

Remember the rumors about Jefferson High school fights having something to do with Rollin' 60s? They found out what that was. Originally some banger posted up the info about ECC and Florencia and then the rumors went around by email, and somehow the story went from ECC to R60's and then 300 kilo's to like 600 kilos. The police investigated that and reported what happened, I read it in the LA Times. They can't use the internet as evidence I think directly, but they can use it to get leads and stuff.

But if you look at some of the pictures of OBZ and OLBZ (the Cambodian Bloods I posted earlier) you really can't tell they bang what they bang unless you already knew. Shoot, in some of those pics they are even in blue and stuff.

But ya, those groups are full of wannabes, so I doubt they bang.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 20th, 2005, 11:42 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:Random 18 St. heina haha

peep this women eye brow's..
wut yall think.
crayola or sharpie?

Sharpie, maybe tatts, haha

That has "lesbian" written all over it (and ya, she really is lesbian, she said it on her page)

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » November 21st, 2005, 2:01 am

that niggas a ugly napp cuzz and the gunz is nap k too

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 21st, 2005, 11:29 am

Leuders Park:

LIP Poochie-Ru:

Poochie-Ru's nephew:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 21st, 2005, 11:30 am

Obviously WSP:

This dude took the pictures:

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » November 21st, 2005, 2:30 pm

Whats with you and Myspace? Seems like all these pictures you're posting up is coming from there.

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » November 21st, 2005, 2:41 pm

Alot of lil dumb niggas be on myspace puttin the hood on blast.even the lil niggas from my hood be flauntin' the hood with all the gang pictures and shit.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 22nd, 2005, 12:30 am

Word wrote:Whats with you and Myspace? Seems like all these pictures you're posting up is coming from there.

Don't ask me ask the high schoolers haha It seems like everyone from age 13 and up has one of these things. And ya, Mr. Yayo is right, alot of them are flossing their hood in their pics. So ask them why they do it.

And no, these pictures are not fake, I verify before I post. I don't use those "Damu's Forever" group things, they are full of wannabes. I use myspaces from people I meet and from their friends list.

And ya, I have a myspace too so it works out.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 22nd, 2005, 10:33 pm

MrYayo wrote:Alot of lil dumb niggas be on myspace puttin the hood on blast.even the lil niggas from my hood be flauntin' the hood with all the gang pictures and shit.

This dude was real expicit with his, he went to Crenshaw but now goes to Washington and suddenly switched hoods, he's Rollin' 90 NHC:

Dude is 17 and got a hood tat on his neck :shock:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 22nd, 2005, 10:38 pm

^^^^^^^^^^
Same dude as above.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 22nd, 2005, 10:42 pm

Rollin' 60s:

Napp Bashin you recognize her? (ya, it's a female, just small picture though) She's claiming "BK HK 3K"

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 22nd, 2005, 11:03 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:More 60's, along with some graffitti they posted up:

And they apparently had the same picture that the dude from way back did, look at this:

They said the pic was from '04, so I guess the dude I was talking about earlier really was official, because I met these kids at a totally different place.

They said they were "Hyde Park" Rollin 60's or something like that, except for this dude who is from "Dime BLock 10th Avenue" click or something like that:

And ya I know that is a lot of pictures, haha, but anyone here from the 60s tell these kids to stay low key haha
Dang messed up the pics and that is a big post too...

But by the way, for those who noticed that most of my pics were from myspace, try to notice one other thing...

All of these dudes are under 21, most under 18. And they are poppin gats and dying and getting faded. Just something to think about...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 22nd, 2005, 11:06 pm

55 NHC (he is one of the previous 60's cousins):

And this is some dude from San Bernadino and in Riverside who was with the 60 dudes and knew them, but don't know about SD or Riverside as well as some people on this board, so what is he claiming here?:

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » November 23rd, 2005, 12:06 am

daaaaaamnn cuz some of ya niccas be on the net tooooo much. if some of ya niccas was gettin paid for gang research ya niccas would have a house next to bill gates. i ain't tryna knocc nobody's hustle it is somewhat entertaining

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » November 23rd, 2005, 12:15 am

classicc wrote:daaaaaamnn because some of ya niccas be on the net tooooo much. if some of ya niccas was gettin paid for gang research ya niccas would have a house next to bill gates. i ain't tryna knocc nobody's hustle it is somewhat entertaining

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » November 23rd, 2005, 3:15 pm

haha these lil niggas dont know what they doin with this stuff, you feel me end violence? especially niggas klaimin b_k and stuff and Puttin they whole mug everyone. niggas already know who the enemy is on site, it wouldnt matter if they wearin kolors or not, niggas gonna start gettin' capped off of myspace stuff..*shakes head* oh well. these niggas is true Busters anyway, fukin young generations dont know stuff man, it's a disgrace, still on this ck b_k stuff when these 13 gangs is out for all of us..need to droP they dumB a$$es in the Pin and let 'em know how its really goin down.... man i guess im an excePtion , bein' a young smart nigga since i was raised by a real OG soldier..

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » November 24th, 2005, 3:21 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:55 NHC (he is one of the previous 60's cousins)
And this is some dude from San Bernadino and in Riverside who was with the 60 dudes and knew them, but don't know about SD or Riverside as well as some people on this board, so what is he claiming here?:

It look like he throwing up four tray, they use to have a hood in east riverside.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 25th, 2005, 11:39 am

P0rk wrote:haha these lil niggas dont know what they doin with this stuff, you feel me end violence? especially niggas klaimin b_k and stuff and Puttin they whole mug everyone. niggas already know who the enemy is on site, it wouldnt matter if they wearin kolors or not, niggas gonna start gettin' capped off of myspace stuff..*shakes head* oh well. these niggas is true Busters anyway, #%@& young generations dont know stuff man, it's a disgrace, still on this ck b_k stuff when these 13 gangs is out for all of us..need to droP they dumB a$$es in the Pin and let 'em know how its really goin down.... man i guess im an excePtion , bein' a young smart nigga since i was raised by a real OG soldier..

Ya I know what you mean, a lot of the real G's I have met don't even flag like that, they just know this dude is that and that dude is this, they know everyone, but most of the cats I see in B/C sides don't even know who is what, that is why they jump on random dudes, then because of that get injucntions on them, like BPS is going through now.

But I don't think they only do this on "myspace" because most of the dudes I posted I met through other people, and they are at high schools flagging and stuff. But I bet after a good turn in the pen they would all drop they flaggs and tuck that stuff real quick.

And just something I noticed in your post.... let me guess you are a Ru? 8)

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » November 26th, 2005, 10:35 pm

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 28th, 2005, 7:09 pm

Okay this is a really, really idenitifying pic, I know, but I can't find another pic of him, and it's getting kinda him trying to claim R30 Harlem all the way out in Long Beach, but just in case, can anyone in LA confirm he is OHC?

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » December 1st, 2005, 5:02 pm

why one of dem lil nhood60's got a shirt that say DPGC on it? lmao

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 1st, 2005, 5:40 pm

Q wrote:why one of dem lil nhood60's got a shirt that say DPGC on it? lmao

Ya that's weird, huh?

It said something right before it on the shirt though, probably means something else.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 5th, 2005, 5:42 pm

BPS Jay's

And ya that's written on paper haha

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » December 5th, 2005, 6:59 pm

ay get these niggas off here cuz, you got stones up on the internet and the ones is on they ass right now

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » December 5th, 2005, 7:41 pm

Napp Bashin wrote:ay get these niggas off here because, you got stones up on the internet and the ones is on they ass right now

^^yeP.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » December 5th, 2005, 9:41 pm

maybe im late but i didnt know Collio was Crip... :? :shock:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 5th, 2005, 10:15 pm

Napp Bashin wrote:ay get these niggas off here because, you got stones up on the internet and the ones is on they ass right now

O shit I forgot..................

Admin can you delete that picture my bad

But I don't think one time is on these kids because they are going after their ogs right now, but still, admin can you get last post off here (and not just in the basura thing because people can still look at it there, please delete it)

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 5th, 2005, 10:17 pm

*deepsky* wrote:maybe im late but i didnt know Collio was Crip... :? :shock:

He's from some small CC hood, like corner poccet or something.

Ay and about the Jay's ;ic, at least you can't see teh dude on the left that clearly, but still...

Admin please delete the BPS pics

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » December 5th, 2005, 10:58 pm

You can barely even see their faces anyway.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » December 5th, 2005, 11:19 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:

O shit I forgot..................

Admin can you delete that picture my bad

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sheer comedy.....

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”