Highschools in L.A. County

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
mickgreen58
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Highschools in L.A. County

Unread post by mickgreen58 » November 20th, 2003, 1:42 pm

Hi, I just had a couple of questions about the Highschools in L.A. County.

Do most of the gangs do their recruitment at the local high schools?

Are most of the highschools dominated by 1 gang most of the time or are most dominated by multiple gangs?

Also, what determines which gang has the most influence at the highschool? I read an article, that said that sometimes schools can be controlled by outside gangs not local/native to that area/street. I think they said Crenshaw and Domingez Highschools were like this.

- Mike G.

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Re: Highschools in L.A. County

Unread post by bkstomp3 » November 20th, 2003, 9:40 pm

CRENSHAW IS PRETTY MUCH HELD DOWN BY the 60'S(RSC) AND the 40'S AVES.BUT CRENSHAW SITS IN LIKE the QUIET PART OF the VNG'S (VAN NESS GANGSTA BLOODS OR BRIMS) BUT THEY R SURROUNDED BY THE 60'S OFF OF SLAUSON.THEN the 40'S R ON the OTHER SIDE.THEN the NHC 55'S R OFF OF WESTERN.BUT THERE R OTHER HOOD AT the SHAW LIKE:NHC 90,ROLLIN 100'S BLOCC CRIP,LEGENDS AND WHEN I WAS THERE IT WAS A COUPLE SLOBS,SNOOVAS AND PRANSTAZ THERE LIKE: 52 BGC,52HCG,PJWATTSCRIP,GRAPE ST,62BRIMS ETC.

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by N9ne » December 7th, 2003, 12:53 am

jordan high school got different sets, from Compton n long beach...i know 4cbc and 68hc go to that school, as well as some insanes and dubs, and from compton crips...thats heresay though...

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » December 7th, 2003, 11:18 pm

thats crazy. how do you go to school in that type of enviornment? i mean there were cholos at my high school but they didnt start shit unless people stared or whatever. it could have gotten bad...but im sure its nothing compared to Crenshaw high or something.

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » December 8th, 2003, 12:12 am

theres 2 Jordan High Schools , one in Long Beach and one is in Watts on E. 103rd st.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 8th, 2003, 6:38 am

YEAH ONE IS A GRAPE STREET SCHOOL THE OTHER IS DAVID JORDAN AND TRU ITS FULL OF 4 CORNER AND 68 AND I GOT HOMIES THERE ALSO , BUT DOMINGUEZ IS MOSTLY DOMINATED BY SOUTH SIDE COMPTON CRIPS BUT ALSO DUCCYS KELLYS HOODSTAZ AND DRIVAZ THEY ALL GO TO DOMINGUEZ THE LATINOS FROM DOMINGUEZ I WOULD SAY A LOTS OF DOG SNATCH SEGUNDO AND TOKEROS ...BUT TO ANSWER THE QUESTION MOST HOOD DO NOT RECRUT IN HI SCHOOL THE HOMIES ARE ALREADY COURTED BY THE TIME THEY GOT TO HI SCHOOL ITS MORE A SCHOOL THANG ...

Pershing.

Unread post by Pershing. » December 8th, 2003, 3:32 pm

Tight. I wish I went to school there.

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » December 8th, 2003, 4:59 pm

Pershing. wrote:Tight. I wish I went to school there.
:roll: ...Kids that arnt in gangs, these schools are there worst nightmares.
I dont think you would be actin' hard if you went to one of those schools.

Pershing.

Unread post by Pershing. » December 8th, 2003, 6:50 pm

Why it's not like they have weapons on campus (detectors plus if they got cought they would get long juevinile or prison sentences). Plus gangs are cool.

I wonder how the Columbine kids would have acted in that kind of a school? Would they go on a rampage against gang members?

Ice
What city do you live in now?: SF

Unread post by Ice » December 8th, 2003, 7:19 pm

Pershing. wrote:Plus gangs are cool.
no he didnt say that! :lol:

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » December 8th, 2003, 8:32 pm

what gangs hold down Poly? anybody....also pershing, why are you so cynical on this thread? I know you hate gangs and their members. Why don't you move out of Califas? I heard there is a big asian community right here in MN. You would fit right in.. :)

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » December 8th, 2003, 11:18 pm

David Starr Jordan High is the one in Watts on e.103rd, it used to be alot of blacks , now its about 25-30% black, and the rest hispanic

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by N9ne » December 10th, 2003, 12:48 pm

samdoobie wrote:what gangs hold down Poly? anybody....also pershing, why are you so cynical on this thread? I know you hate gangs and their members. Why don't you move out of Califas? I heard there is a big asian community right here in MN. You would fit right in.. :)

i assume you talking about poly high in e/s long beach? if so, the rollin' 20's got that school on lock, along with wilson (not to sure about that these days..)... one of my homies graduated from poly...

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » December 10th, 2003, 5:55 pm

Pershing. wrote:Why it's not like they have weapons on campus (detectors plus if they got cought they would get long juevinile or prison sentences). Plus gangs are cool.

I wonder how the Columbine kids would have acted in that kind of a school? Would they go on a rampage against gang members?
dumb child,...
so what if they dont have weapons in school, homie..wait until after school.
no and gangmembers dont go on a rampage on other kids, because they know that that is stupid, and shit a waste of time..if you shoot up your school, you will either commit suicide, or you gone for life. If those kids lived that shot up Columbine, they would be in jail for life or on Death Row.

Its been a long time since I heard homeboys talking about shit like "gangs are cool."

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”