WAS up ey im new from the 805

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Mexican:.805
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

WAS up ey im new from the 805

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » October 13th, 2005, 7:44 pm

sup dis be Danger from 805 califas. im 17 years old, bang SURX3 n all that shit. wear i stay its mostly whites n mexicans, so we go at it with other mexican gangs (surenos) not too many blax in my citie, maybe 50? but i got couple blak homebois that moved from CPT. i aint no racist, got white friends, blak friends n shit. big fan of boxing, sports and stuff. and im just here to give my opinions on some of the topics.
so was up to eveyone on this board.
n i aint here to netbang, or talk shit to others, its quite useless.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » October 13th, 2005, 8:06 pm

Good to see a new member with a head on his shoulders. Whats up Hermano? Im MICK.

Whos your favorite boxer brother?

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » October 13th, 2005, 8:22 pm

fav boxers, erik morales, marco barrera, vargas, de la hoya, manny paquiao, hopkins, winky, trinidad, chavez jr, cotto, diego corrales, jose luis castillo

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » October 13th, 2005, 8:27 pm

good taste brother, good taste.

You like UFC?

Im a freestyle fighting trainer here in Chicago.
Ever heard of David "Tank" Abbott? Thats my uncle (only about 10 years older than me) and Im his head trainer.

Ive also worked with alot of other UFC fighters.

Ive worked with a few boxers here and there too.

You into UFC?

Do you box at all?

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » October 14th, 2005, 12:07 am

Any white gangsters in your area? Im fascinated with white gangsterism.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 14th, 2005, 1:13 am

:lol: :lol:

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » October 14th, 2005, 6:52 am

Shut up invicible

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » October 14th, 2005, 11:25 pm

im a real big fan of UFC, tank abot is fuken awesome!
sorry dude no white gangs here haha. well in my gang, theres like 5 whites, they down ass hell to. but there pretty much mexican now talk dress act like n n stuff haha.
well there was a couple "skinhead" wanabes, all the mexicans fuked em up n they grew there hair out now and dont try to act hard haha

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » October 15th, 2005, 1:15 am

Ive been a fan of ufc for a few years now at first i thought it was a little boring but now i watch every ufc .Lightening Lee murray the south london ufc fighter is from an area near me.Unfortunatly he was stabbed badly outside a london nightclub a few weeks ago.

Tank abbott is a cool fighter, usually a good brawl when he is fighting.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » October 15th, 2005, 1:30 am

didnt lee murray get stabbed in a bigass brawl that took place with others getting stabbed as well? and I also heard one guy hunted murray down to especially stab him.

qbone
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by qbone » October 15th, 2005, 2:35 am

this post will be moved to sports talk soon.
but to the new member mex 805 welcome to the site and we will keep this post forum up for a while so some members can come greet you homey
feel free to roam the board and converse with each topic good luck and if u need some help with the prevention.intervention.awareness i am the moderator by the way i like the ufc also its cool u an the rest are on that topic just do not want to get the whole board to come in this forum with it but feel free to start your sport talk at sports talk section peace to u and once again welcome

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » October 15th, 2005, 8:14 am

Mexican:.805 wrote:im a real big fan of UFC, tank abot is #%@& awesome!
sorry dude no white gangs here haha. well in my gang, theres like 5 whites, they down ass hell to. but there pretty much mexican now talk dress act like n n stuff haha.
well there was a couple "skinhead" wanabes, all the mexicans #%@& em up n they grew there hair out now and dont try to act hard haha
Thanks. Well Im his nephew and head trainer. Well I was. Hes not fighting anymore. But I have a bunch of other guys I train and I have "trainers cut" in 3 UFC contracts. 3 guys I trained have made it there.

Do you box?

truthsayer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truthsayer » October 23rd, 2005, 8:46 pm

Mick,

you are full of shit.

first off, tank abbott lives and trains out of huntington beach, ca. not chicago.

second off, tank's head trainer is john marsh.

thirdly, i train at the American Top Team in florida, and we always love hearing some douche spread lies about the sport.

so tell me, since i'm in the game, what UFC fighters owe their contracts to you?

truthsayer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truthsayer » October 23rd, 2005, 8:48 pm

oh ya, almost forgot, tank just fought on august 28,2005 at the Pride fighting championships in japan, and....

you're a fucking liar.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » October 23rd, 2005, 9:56 pm

Listen here you f*ckin faggot, I dont know who the f*ck you are, or what your problem is, but Tanks my f*ckin uncle and your full of sh*t.

Whats your name? your IN the game? I bet your a lil newbie. Not worth the sh*t you talk.

Your friends that dont know who I am, probably dont know me cause they suck as much as you do. F*ckin pussy. Anytime you wanna meet me and find out who I am, Im at the gym here all the time. Windy City Boxing motherf*cker, I'll be glad to show you who I am.

Your probably one of the little bitches that used to post here and got banned. Probably had words with me and now you wanna make me look phony.

Come on down and I'll show you how far from the f*ckin game you are.

~Ryan

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » October 23rd, 2005, 10:00 pm

hey truthsayer this is Assault&Battery form mma.tv

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » October 23rd, 2005, 10:02 pm

By the way, I said I WAS his head trainer. And yea, he had a stint match in Pride, no sh*t.

Doesnt mean hes back on the charts.

Yea, John Marsh is now his head trainer, and I never once said that he didnt live in HB.

and your gym? American Top Team?

yea, ok its a reputable gym. I wont bash it. I saw one of Pegaleve's fights, hes got talent.

But wheres your name brother? Your "IN" the game? Whats your numbers look like?

th0002

Unread post by th0002 » October 23rd, 2005, 10:11 pm

Mick you are full of it...

Case one, somebody calls you out and you act like you are 12? How old are you?

You ask a bunch of questions about who so and so is, who are you?

Tank trained with Paul Herrera, Joe Moriera, and now John Marsh. I'm sure I never heard of somebody named "Mick". I know he did help Vanilla Ice prepare for a fight once, some maybe your Vanilla?

Second, you quickly claim he doesn't fight anymore, then state that fact he fought a month ago like its known fact. You got owned.

Third, where are you from orginally? When, exactly did you train Tank? What dates, as I will be verfying this. Also, I know you claim to be a big shot at Windy City Gym, so I will be talking with an old friend of mine tomarrow, named Stephan Bonnar who has done some sparing with Arlovski out there, I'll ask him about you. Your full name agian?

Whats your record?

Later homie skillet

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » October 23rd, 2005, 10:11 pm

On top of that, Im an old man. Im in my late 30's. I havent had a fight for over 8 years, I suffered an injury and now train instead.

But garunteed, any time, id knock the sh*t outta a little kid who thinks hes hot sh*t.

I know your kind lil man. Ive seen LOTS of ya. Young kids with big heads. The only thing that makes that head shrink back down to size, is getting it knocked good enough. Thats when you start to be a good fighter. Thats when you realize that your words dont mean sh*t, and you dont know everything. You start to listen and learn. And I can tell by your attitude that it hasnt happened to you yet. Ive been around for a while, and I can see the mannerisms of a fighter whos been around. Thats how I can tell you aint had your cherry popped lil man.
Your still fresh meat. Unless of course........ you can show me some numbers that prove me otherwise. hahaha.

th0002

Unread post by th0002 » October 23rd, 2005, 10:14 pm

"and your gym? American Top Team?

yea, ok its a reputable gym"

What America gyms produce better fighters?

Also, who are the other people you train that are in the UFC? As far as I know Shonie, Stephan, and Andrei are the only ones who fight outta Chicago and like I said I grew up with Stephan and I used to train at Shonie's old place on the West Side.

th0002

Unread post by th0002 » October 23rd, 2005, 10:15 pm

Wow, you still haven't anwsered a question.

Your in your late 30's and act like a 5 year old? LOL at you

th0002

Unread post by th0002 » October 23rd, 2005, 10:18 pm

"Thats when you start to be a good fighter. Thats when you realize that your words dont mean sh*t, and you dont know everything. You start to listen and learn. And I can tell by your attitude that it hasnt happened to you yet. Ive been around for a while, and I can see the mannerisms of a fighter whos been around. Thats how I can tell you aint had your cherry popped lil man"

Judging on how you posted, calling people names and acting like a little girl, I guess you where talking about yourself when you posted the above quote. I mean you completely contradict yourself, saying how only little man with unpopped cherries talk shit, but guess what you are doing genius?

LOL agian at you, only louder.

Are you really this dumb

th0002

Unread post by th0002 » October 23rd, 2005, 10:19 pm

"Ive been around for a while, and I can see the mannerisms of a fighter whos been around"

Agian LOL, judging by YOUR mannerisms, how long have YOU been around....

SomeMMAFan

Unread post by SomeMMAFan » October 23rd, 2005, 10:20 pm

MICK wrote:By the way, I said I WAS his head trainer. And yea, he had a stint match in Pride, no sh*t.

Doesnt mean hes back on the charts.

Yea, John Marsh is now his head trainer, and I never once said that he didnt live in HB.

and your gym? American Top Team?

yea, ok its a reputable gym. I wont bash it. I saw one of Pegaleve's fights, hes got talent.

But wheres your name brother? Your "IN" the game? Whats your numbers look like?
LOL.. You're makin Tank PROUD a proud man, I'm sure. Particularly funny is how "I'm his head trainer" went to "I was his head trainer".

I love the internet. Big talkers outed daily.

SomeMMAFan

Unread post by SomeMMAFan » October 23rd, 2005, 10:22 pm

MICK wrote:
Thanks. Well Im his nephew and head trainer. Well I was. Hes not fighting anymore. But I have a bunch of other guys I train and I have "trainers cut" in 3 UFC contracts. 3 guys I trained have made it there.

Do you box?
Which three fighters?? I'm interested in knowing who.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » October 23rd, 2005, 10:23 pm

th0002 wrote:Tank trained with Paul Herrera, Joe Moriera, and now John Marsh. I'm sure I never heard of somebody named "Mick". I know he did help Vanilla Ice prepare for a fight once, some maybe your Vanilla?
who did Vanilla Ice fight?

HomieDown

Unread post by HomieDown » October 23rd, 2005, 10:47 pm

My name is HomieDown and I just wanted to say Mick who signed his post "Ryan" is a clown. What's your name poser so I can call Tank and expose you? It's that simple. Name please!! Surely Tank would remember his nephew who used to train him. Come on with it gangsta.

th0002

Unread post by th0002 » October 23rd, 2005, 10:52 pm

*jeopardy theme song*

The Anwser is "Three Fighters that Mick Trained?"

The Question is

HomieDown

Unread post by HomieDown » October 23rd, 2005, 11:16 pm

This guy is such a poser. He said he was in Tank's corner during the Cabbage fight in the UFC. Says he's the guy in the black du-rag and leather jacket, but didn't know John Marsh's name who threw the water bottle, or Cabbage's last name. He also claims that he was with Tank back in 98 when Rizzo beat Tanks fat ass. He said he trained Tank, said he has traned three fighters who made it to the UFC, both well established lies.

ATT is a top notch team, but I wouldn't say they produce any better fighters than say Miletich, Team Quest or AKA.

truthsayer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truthsayer » October 24th, 2005, 1:23 am

HomieDown wrote:This guy is such a poser. He said he was in Tank's corner during the Cabbage fight in the UFC. Says he's the guy in the black du-rag and leather jacket, but didn't know John Marsh's name who threw the water bottle, or Cabbage's last name. He also claims that he was with Tank back in 98 when Rizzo beat Tanks fat ass. He said he trained Tank, said he has traned three fighters who made it to the UFC, both well established lies.

ATT is a top notch team, but I wouldn't say they produce any better fighters than say Miletich, Team Quest or AKA.
dont you get it? the MMA fighter we all thought was john marsh has really been Mick's childhood friend Joey. we were all fooled.

Mick, you jusy got owned by some REAL fighters.

MMA.TV BITCHES!

truthsayer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truthsayer » October 24th, 2005, 1:27 am

LOL @ the homies from MMA.tv shutting this kid up.

Hey mick, what's wrong.. a few hours ago you were telling everyone you were the 'big guy wearing the blue bandana and pow jacket"

then we expose that lie (that's eddie ruiz), then you WERE tank's head trainer, now you train at windy city boxing. (i've trained there for a total of four months over the last two years), and i bet you cant even describe the gym.

for all you REAL people out there, this is the thread that made us decide to come over here and expose yet another WANNABE.

http://mma.tv/TUF/index.cfm?ac=ListMess ... ID=1&pc=13

now go tuck your little ding dong between your legs and run away little girl. you've just been owned and exposed.

truthsayer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truthsayer » October 24th, 2005, 1:31 am

Invincible wrote:hey truthsayer this is Assault&Battery form mma.tv
whats up bro. fuck these little wannabe gangster punks.

i can't believe people believe the shit they spew.

"Yo, im hardcore. so hardcore, i post on the internet about it!"

yo mick, AMMA jupiter,fl. COME GET SOME.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”