Original front hustlers before ofhcc ?

Many neighborhoods can not maintain themselves with the level of competition. They may get pulled into other neighborhoods or they just fade out. Only discuss those areas from LOS ANGELES that are gone.
xjew4ux
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: compton

Original front hustlers before ofhcc ?

Unread postby xjew4ux » August 5th, 2017, 6:48 pm

100_1592.JPG
100_1592.JPG (932.4 KiB) Viewed 271 times
seen this in the Compton bike trail by front hood Compton crip . could this be they name before when they became part of the crips like Kelly park hustlers , ward lane hustlers , village town hustlers , lueder park hustlers

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Original front hustlers before ofhcc ?

Unread postby bgcasper » August 10th, 2017, 9:27 pm

no no thats not what it is .i remember the days when kelly was hutlers but i never heard front hustler until recently they always was known as front hood in my book .....but ...and thats a theory !!!in case u didnt know cpt is goin thru a crip on crip war hard core and on one side u have south atlantic ward ducc front ville carvers and the other side have a gang of cpt gangs called hood or blocc riding with santana blocc nayborHOOD poccet HOOD palmer blocc just prozac claim gangsta the rest they all claim hood or blocc ..to me its recent hit up not ancient and acording to me its not related to their past but their actual beefs .

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread postby bgcasper » August 10th, 2017, 9:29 pm

also people dont know but the beef 60's had with compton was mainly vs front hood

xjew4ux
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: compton

Unread postby xjew4ux » August 11th, 2017, 6:26 pm

bgcasper wrote:also people dont know but the beef 60's had with compton was mainly vs front hood

60 do got a click call front hood , maybe that where front h cc came from . dude from sixty moved in compton in the 70s and started fhcc . and right down the street from fhcc village town was hustlers too , and i found this one , they could of put front hustlers to show their love for raymond st hustler i forgot about they was click up , front raymond nutty cc , ill post that frncc hit up i later i got 2 years back

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread postby bgcasper » August 12th, 2017, 5:06 am

front hood poccet hood carver park was crippin while it was still west side bishops in slauson and crenshaw ...

Return to “Inactive and Past Gang Neighborhoods”