Many neighborhoods can not maintain themselves with the level of competition. They may get pulled into other neighborhoods or they just fade out. Only discuss those areas from LOS ANGELES that are gone.
First unread post • 2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: October 8th, 2017, 9:39 am
- Country: United States
- If in the United States: California
- What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
I remember these dudes were active in the 1990s they use to be on 76 and central near the juvenile justice center how the fuck they get turf on the eastside maybe the swans??
- Super Heavy Weight
- Posts: 5992
- Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
- What city do you live in now?: south paris
- Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin
yep family swan connect i guess gave inglewood crowd a pass over there
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest