Lonewolf 2004 - 2014

Thousands have been killed in the conflict that has been taken place in Los Angeles during the last couple of decade. Post dead homies from gangs in the 88 cities within Los Angeles County.
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Lonewolf 2004 - 2014

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 31st, 2013, 1:47 am

It's been ten years since when i first arrived at SG.com
like I've told you all before on numerous times, that when i first came on board it was because a firme compa of mine from San Diego asked me to map him the east side, since he was always up there on visits.
By the time i clicked on here and registered, i was fully out of it "LA street wise"
I moved out of LA back in '98, --or should i say, I had moved my family out in August '98 --because I still commuted back and forth from Tj to LA for my daily routine of working Monday through Friday, until February of 1999
Yeah cabrones, my job payed me that good by then

When i logged in to SG.com i was naive as to this whole web net game, so i said a lot of stupid shit, and i wrote without thinking a lot of the times., i though that everybody would understand where i was coming from., and before no time, just like in the streets, you make enemies and, you commit a whole range of mistakes., that was me and still am

The first mistake was -if some of you all remember- arguing with that fool Panik, in which i said that I worked in Law Enforcement., and since then, I haven't heard the end of that., and all i can say about that is, that working in law enforcement and doing law enforcement are two way diff things., so whatever., ain't none of you ever got busted because of me

Anyways, I then later went on to start up my own little web forum and blog pages, and this I did because I thought two things, that Alonso was heavily leaning towards Black Gangs, and not giving too much attention to the Brown Side., plus, too much emphasis on the "criminal element" news, but nothing to do with "origins and culture" for the B/Varrios.

I still see SG.com leaning heavily on the criminal side, but then again, it is "streetgangs" dot com, right?

The way i look at it, everything, from talk to dress, to sounds and attitude, it all comes from a resource of ethnic reasons

anyways, after a decade here with you, i find it necessary to just simply shut up and be silent
too much hate, too much criticism, too much bad attitude though the years have taken a toll on me

so

after this new years 2014, i will remain on the sidelines., no comments, no input, no nada on the topics
i will reserve myself to reading, if that's alright with Alonso and he doesn't go the Martinez way and bans me from the forum

If anybody has a question to ask me (those of you from the old SG membership) you can either read what i have already posted through the years, or you can ask me on this Dead Homies of LA topic.,

Happy New Year Homeboys, and hope you have a better one than the last ones.

Signed;

SOLOxLOBO

LONEWOLF 13

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Re: Lonewolf 2004 - 2014

Unread post by AztecNinja » December 31st, 2013, 9:12 am

You brought alot here but the prob was you were pretty critical of others. And name dropping aint cool but it seemed like you were sideline reprting cause you never actually proved who you were. By naming incidents and certain homeboys the eastsiders on here no im real and I know some of the guys are by what they speak and also cause I know them form the streets, possibly even threw down with one of the guys on here, but we still kept it respectful for the sake of bringing knowledge to the table. It seems like you didnt have respect for any Varrio that didnt date back pre 60's, and there are alot of serious players out there that started within the last 30 years that do deserve props.

Adobo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: C_ArSoN

Unread post by Adobo » December 31st, 2013, 4:39 pm

This is kind of narcissistic of u mr. LW.

I mean, I appreciate ur knowledge about chi-cano varrios n all but you gots to deal w/ all kinds of ppl in here. And I disagree w/ ninja talking about "proving ur self" as long as u ain't net banging of putting ridiculously false info out I think everything's cherry. Plus u bring an interesting point of view. U, aztecninja n Martinez seem to know ur shit. (Even tho Martinez is in luv with the lott n rides their nutz, his topics on east los and his varrio and enemies are informative)

Drink sum birria tonite, smoke sum good erbb and party like its 1999 vato! Then come back and bring ur knowledge regarding dog town n San Pedro so us non-bangers can appreciate the history. :twisted:

rocket18hgs
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: tijuana

Unread post by rocket18hgs » December 31st, 2013, 9:34 pm

lonewolf, where in Tijuana do you still at??? I been living here for the past 13,14 years.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 2nd, 2014, 9:41 pm

rocket18hgs wrote:lonewolf, where in Tijuana do you still at??? I been living here for the past 13,14 years.
que ondas ese Rocket., nah man, i don't live in Tj, i have a pad down there and some family, but i don't live down there, except maybe every other weekend., but the neighborhood is El Soler., where do you stay at? I stay in Sidro., have been since like 2000 or 2001.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 2nd, 2014, 9:51 pm

AztecNinja wrote:You brought alot here but the prob was you were pretty critical of others. And name dropping aint cool but it seemed like you were sideline reprting cause you never actually proved who you were. By naming incidents and certain homeboys the eastsiders on here no im real and I know some of the guys are by what they speak and also cause I know them form the streets, possibly even threw down with one of the guys on here, but we still kept it respectful for the sake of bringing knowledge to the table. It seems like you didnt have respect for any Varrio that didnt date back pre 60's, and there are alot of serious players out there that started within the last 30 years that do deserve props.

orale, firme, that's your opinion and probably the opinion of some others, but i think you have misunderstood me, my words, or the work that i have tried over the years to put together., plain and simple ~> varrio history and culture., you yourself came over to the brown kingdom back then, and you started asking about Primera Flats history since that was your varrio, and we hit you up saying how come if it was your varrio that you were asking us for history, remember member? so that's what we were about in the brown kingdom, you know 'cause you were there and you read what we were posting., we were posting history, style, culture, where this came from and where that came from., we weren't there trying to verify or validate anyone from doing work on the streets., maybe that's what you and others are all about, the work done on the streets, and maybe that's why you and others have misunderstood me and my attempt at trying to put some things together, but i aint about gangs nor the violence that comes with it., you can come from an old varrio or from a new crew, its all good in my book., there's vatos in the brown kingdom who came from all walks of life in the barrios and from all generations and we got along cool for the most part., and we did that by not trying to make ourselves look bad ass on the web., leave that for the streets and for the times you were in them, but leave it there, and leave it alone once you get out of the life., this is the world wide web plain and simple., these ain't the calles and this ain't the varrio.

and you know what i never tried to get personal with anybody, but people left and right have always tried to get personal with me and dissed out names and shit, but whatevers., i'm not trying to earn no stripes nor to create a street rep., like i said many times before, i'm out of it, have been for the longest, and i have never ever cared about being known or recognized by anybody on the web., i did my time and i did what i did when i did it and that's it., i don't care about interviewing with anyone, i don't care about selling magazine, court case work, nada, i don't care for any of that., i don't make no feria off of anything i put together or contribute to, i simply add my two cents from my perspective and my understanding, and miss me with name dropping

Pero gracias for your constructive criticism, i appreciate., sometimes we all need some of that, que no?
Last edited by Lonewolf on January 3rd, 2014, 1:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

rocket18hgs
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: tijuana

Unread post by rocket18hgs » January 2nd, 2014, 10:04 pm

I stay by valle Verde, bought a house like 8 years ago.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 2nd, 2014, 10:06 pm

Adobo wrote:This is kind of narcissistic of u mr. LW.

I mean, I appreciate ur knowledge about chi-cano varrios n all but you gots to deal w/ all kinds of ppl in here. And I disagree w/ ninja talking about "proving ur self" as long as u ain't net banging of putting ridiculously false info out I think everything's cherry. Plus u bring an interesting point of view. U, aztecninja n Martinez seem to know ur shit. (Even tho Martinez is in luv with the lott n rides their nutz, his topics on east los and his varrio and enemies are informative)

Drink sum birria tonite, smoke sum good erbb and party like its 1999 vato! Then come back and bring ur knowledge regarding dog town n San Pedro so us non-bangers can appreciate the history. :twisted:

check you out, partying like its 1999 - whoa man, this aint purple rain j/f

doggy, I still got my blog pages and i still kick it with Cray and Nyte at IEstreetlife once in a while

i'm just sick and tired of all these vatos ffrom after my days needing to verify and validate themselves on the world wide web, and then forgetting simply to put stories together.

I mean, if i start writing about this pleito, this beef, this fight, this incident, this happening, this and that homeboy, hell man, it would be a million stories, and most of you could not even relate to them because you weren't there with me to have lived it, so what would be the point of that? i try to talk about things in general terms, not about individuals, and i try to write or talk about things related to the times, the culture, the style, the people in general, and that's it.

btw, I don't really drink beer, i drink tequila all the time, and i'll do lines or smoke if the occasion presents itself, but not on the regular anymore. Trust me when i say that i'm good all the time

and negative my man, putting ridiculously false info out there ain't what i'm about, miss me with that line

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 3rd, 2014, 1:31 am

rocket18hgs wrote:I stay by valle Verde, bought a house like 8 years ago.
is that over there by Mariano Matamoros and El Florido?

i'm not at all familiar with that part of Tj., that's like way on the other side from where i have my regular activities

if you don't mind me asking, how you end up down in Tj

part of my family been in Tj since the very early 1960's.. 60 or 62, something like that
El Soler was founded in the later 1950s from what i've gathered, and we've owned some of the very firsts homes in that neighborhood ever since.

I'm not from Tj, I'm from El Chuco Tejas., I was brought to LA like when i was like two years old., i'm fifty+ now., when i first arrived here we lived in Florencia 13 neighborhood -at the dead end of East 73rd street and Alameda, just behind the Carl's Junior that sprang up right there but it's gone now- from there we moved into the dog town projects, and that's where i grew up through elementary, junior high and most of my high school days, plus off and on with the DxT homeboys thru the early 80s., i know a lot of 18 streeters from the mid-to-late 1970s., SANTOS, FLACO, WOLF, LIL'MAN, NEGRO, STEViE, MENO, DREAMER, DROOPY, PUPPET, FLEA, LEFTY, on and on i can go on with the names from them times...

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » January 3rd, 2014, 7:09 am

I never went on Brown Kingdom, not sure who that could have been. But I have alot of questions about PF. Its a very old gang but man the 70's-80's fucked everbody prettty bad. It sucks that such a old historic and feared Barrio really doesnt cling to its history like WF,C14 do...We always just had a "we are Big bad Primera Flats, we always been here we always will be!" Never embracing the history. Im sure their are some homeboys that do but I guess I wasnt one of them. All I cared about was my own personal gain and self persaverance. From enemies and homeboys and the politics. Shit was haywire for us in the early 90's...real hectic. DRUG ARE A MOTHER FUCKER!

TheeOriginalMartinez
What city do you live in now?: East Los Angeles

Unread post by TheeOriginalMartinez » May 5th, 2014, 2:41 pm

Adobo wrote:... U, aztecninja n Martinez seem to know ur shit. (Even tho Martinez is in luv with the lott n rides their nutz, his topics on east los and his varrio and enemies are informative)

how can someone ride their own hood/varrio's nuts?

is it a given your supposed to have pride where you from ... unless you know deep down they aint about nada

not so in my case... so yeah... I love my varrio :mrgreen:

Aqui Para!

where you from again, Adobo?

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » May 6th, 2014, 6:02 pm

Where you been Martinez?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » May 13th, 2014, 12:33 am

Lonewolf wrote:It's been ten years since when i first arrived at SG.com
like I've told you all before on numerous times, that when i first came on board it was because a firme compa of mine from San Diego asked me to map him the east side, since he was always up there on visits.
By the time i clicked on here and registered, i was fully out of it "LA street wise"
I moved out of LA back in '98, --or should i say, I had moved my family out in August '98 --because I still commuted back and forth from Tj to LA for my daily routine of working Monday through Friday, until February of 1999
Yeah cabrones, my job payed me that good by then

When i logged in to SG.com i was naive as to this whole web net game, so i said a lot of stupid shit, and i wrote without thinking a lot of the times., i though that everybody would understand where i was coming from., and before no time, just like in the streets, you make enemies and, you commit a whole range of mistakes., that was me and still am

The first mistake was -if some of you all remember- arguing with that fool Panik, in which i said that I worked in Law Enforcement., and since then, I haven't heard the end of that., and all i can say about that is, that working in law enforcement and doing law enforcement are two way diff things., so whatever., ain't none of you ever got busted because of me

Anyways, I then later went on to start up my own little web forum and blog pages, and this I did because I thought two things, that Alonso was heavily leaning towards Black Gangs, and not giving too much attention to the Brown Side., plus, too much emphasis on the "criminal element" news, but nothing to do with "origins and culture" for the B/Varrios.

I still see SG.com leaning heavily on the criminal side, but then again, it is "streetgangs" dot com, right?

The way i look at it, everything, from talk to dress, to sounds and attitude, it all comes from a resource of ethnic reasons

anyways, after a decade here with you, i find it necessary to just simply shut up and be silent
too much hate, too much criticism, too much bad attitude though the years have taken a toll on me

so

after this new years 2014, i will remain on the sidelines., no comments, no input, no nada on the topics
i will reserve myself to reading, if that's alright with Alonso and he doesn't go the Martinez way and bans me from the forum

If anybody has a question to ask me (those of you from the old SG membership) you can either read what i have already posted through the years, or you can ask me on this Dead Homies of LA topic.,

Happy New Year Homeboys, and hope you have a better one than the last ones.

Signed;

SOLOxLOBO

LONEWOLF 13
I am sure we will still have many questions for you.

Return to “Dead Homies of LA”