Rest In Peace Tookie (1953-2005)

There is a rich history in our urban streets and many articles and documentaries are discussing these guys. Post your thoughts here about those O/Gs, Veteranos and other historical figures from the past.
Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Rest In Peace Tookie (1953-2005)

Unread post by Burgundy » December 13th, 2005, 1:49 am

went out like a soldier.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 13th, 2005, 2:08 am

^Thought you said that they should let him die, didn't have a problem with the execution??

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » December 13th, 2005, 2:13 am

End Violence NOW wrote:^Thought you said that they should let him die, didn't have a problem with the execution??
well, i took some time to think about the whole situation and concluded that nothing good would come of his death. not to mention they said they had new witnesses that could prove his innocence yet he was still put to death.

plus he went out without any fear
i can't knock that.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » December 13th, 2005, 2:16 am

P0rk wrote: well, i took some time to think about the whole situation and concluded that nothing good would come of his death. not to mention they said they had new witnesses that could prove his innocence yet he was still put to death.

i can't knock that.

Props to you brutha...^^

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 13th, 2005, 4:15 am

R.I.P. TO HIM I HATE TO ADMIT IT BUT I KNEW ARNOLD'S BITCHASS WASN'T GOING TO LET THE MAN LIVE, BUT GOD KNOWS THE MANS HEART AND HE WILL REWARD HIM FOR THE GOOD THINGS HE DID.

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » December 13th, 2005, 9:26 am

I don't believe in "god" and all that stuff. But R.I.P. to him...I don't agree with capitol punishment.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » December 13th, 2005, 11:11 am

RIP CIP TO THE BIG HOMIE STANLEY "TOOKIE" WILLIAMS HE WAS GOOD DUDE HE DID ALOT OF GOOD THINGS AND TRIED HIS BEST WHILE HE WAS HERE SEE U WHEN I GET THERE CUZ.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » December 13th, 2005, 11:58 am

RIP

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » December 13th, 2005, 12:48 pm

tookies blood is on arnolds hands

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 14th, 2005, 2:47 am

WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHY CHARLES MANSON STILL A LIVE BUT THEY EXECUTED TOOKIE WILLIAMS.

T~

Unread post by T~ » December 14th, 2005, 5:23 am

Rest In Peace Tookie

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » December 14th, 2005, 5:55 am

Y.G. wrote:WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHY CHARLES MANSON STILL A LIVE BUT THEY EXECUTED TOOKIE WILLIAMS.
because manson never killed anyone.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » December 14th, 2005, 9:29 am

P0rk wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:^Thought you said that they should let him die, didn't have a problem with the execution??
well, i took some time to think about the whole situation and concluded that nothing good would come of his death. not to mention they said they had new witnesses that could prove his innocence yet he was still put to death.

i can't knock that.
they wanted him to suffer,it took them 35 min to find his vein,they kep re stickin him with the needle,he was killed at 12:35,when it was pose to be 12:10,as he was lying there he was sayin,hurry up,i anit got all day,i can imagine that Cuzz.....thats a damn shame

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » December 14th, 2005, 10:30 am

nobody should get the death penalty

T~

Unread post by T~ » December 14th, 2005, 10:36 am

*deepsky* wrote:
P0rk wrote:

i can't knock that.
they wanted him to suffer,it took them 35 min to find his vein,they kep re stickin him with the needle,he was killed at 12:35,when it was pose to be 12:10,as he was lying there he was sayin,hurry up,i anit got all day,i can imagine that Cuzz.....thats a damn shame
where did you hear this?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 14th, 2005, 11:38 am

it was in the news, but the idea that this was intentional mostly came from (at least on tv) BET news. Which is a biased news source, they only focus on news about how the government is doing something wrong.

but they did have trouble finding the vein, but I don't know about stabbing him withthe needle unecessarily or on purpose, it seemed like they were lookign for it but not actually using then needle to find it, just looking at his arm from other news sources.

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » December 14th, 2005, 1:02 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:it was in the news, but the idea that this was intentional mostly came from (at least on tv) BET news. Which is a biased news source, they only focus on news about how the government is doing something wrong.

but they did have trouble finding the vein, but I don't know about stabbing him withthe needle unecessarily or on purpose, it seemed like they were lookign for it but not actually using then needle to find it, just looking at his arm from other news sources.
all news is bias. i was watching fox and they're conservative and f_ck. anyway, they had been using the needle from what i heard.

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by raphead2001 » December 15th, 2005, 1:17 pm

RIP

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » December 15th, 2005, 1:41 pm

P0rk wrote:all news is bias. i was watching fox and they're conservative and f_ck. anyway, they had been using the needle from what i heard.
Oh yea...Fox news is Republican base whereas CNN is Democrat based. You really see the diffrence during national elections.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 15th, 2005, 1:44 pm

*deepsky* wrote:
P0rk wrote:

i can't knock that.
Took them 12 minutes to find the vein, but ya, they are looking into that because they said they might bring out charges, but I doubt they will.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 27th, 2005, 3:14 am

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE BUT I HEARD THAT THERE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE MORE RAYMONDS THAN ANYBODY AT TOOKIE'S FUNERAL. IS THERE ANY TRUTH TO THIS?

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » December 27th, 2005, 4:34 am

P0rk wrote:
Y.G. wrote:WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHY CHARLES MANSON STILL A LIVE BUT THEY EXECUTED TOOKIE WILLIAMS.
because manson never killed anyone.
you cant really compare them cause WIlliams was alot more fearsome and violent than Manson, and actually started a gang while Manson got beaten up by one and wouldnt join cause he couldnt kill anyone himself.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Rest in peace tookie (1953-2005)

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 18th, 2006, 8:23 pm

Man, that fooo Charles Manson is straight retarded, they should have put him in a psych ward somewhere, everything coming out of his mouth was straight jibberish, nothing he said made sense, talking about he could kill somebody with his mind, all he had to do was think he killed the person and they were dead, he sounded like he was burnt out on crack or crank or something LOL...