compton heroes

There is a rich history in our urban streets and many articles and documentaries are discussing these guys. Post your thoughts here about those O/Gs, Veteranos and other historical figures from the past.
deepsky*
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by deepsky* » April 24th, 2006, 7:23 pm

bgcasper wrote:
afakasi wrote:
bgcasper wrote:
afakasi wrote:ask casper^^
who is loved by all ?

? :?:
lol what u want ? i firmly think all gangs have personal issues and rivality the south have had and probably will but this is the south busness and have no place in public forum .

yea dont even speak on the homie Curt,let Cuzz rest in peace,the nigga put in worC 4real....

deepsky*
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by deepsky* » April 25th, 2006, 7:56 am

afakasi wrote:trust me, i aint about to put anyone on blast but i knew of some homies from the south who in some ways were kinda happy to see bg evilg go
the sad part is that wat u said is true..

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 26th, 2006, 2:50 am

^^im not putting names down, but yes some will know that is the truth

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 26th, 2006, 3:12 am

lol @ these morons pretendin to know shit..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 27th, 2006, 1:22 am

good ol watts wrote:lol @ these morons pretendin to know shit..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU BITCH ASS CAN'T TALK YOU BECAUSE YOU BE SPEAKIN ON A GANG OF SHIT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BITCH!

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 27th, 2006, 1:52 am

good ol watts wrote:lol @ these morons pretendin to know shit..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 27th, 2006, 12:41 pm

YOU BITCH ASS CAN'T TALK YOU BECAUSE YOU BE SPEAKIN ON A GANG OF SHIT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BITCH!

u one of the niggaz i'm talkin bout, funny ass nigga

B.G.

Unread post by B.G. » May 1st, 2006, 7:09 pm

yo bg evil from sscc was a fuccin true rida for the south may he rest in peace and yeah it is unfortunate that some of his homies from his hood were happy to see him go but rest in peace to a true crip niggah

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 1st, 2006, 10:25 pm

[quote="B.G."]yo bg evil from sscc was a fuccin true rida for the south may he rest in peace and yeah it is unfortunate that some of his homies from his hood were happy to see him go but rest in peace to a true crip niggah[/quote] oo day cuz u must c from the hood ...south out

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » May 1st, 2006, 10:27 pm

white shark tpcc
ready bob real o.g from tragniew since day 1
this might raise some conflict but Big chino from cv155
Pot stayed in since day 1

y.gs gonna have to help me out on this one but the homegirls , tracy and strawberry from tragniew really well known

chuccy chucc tpcc
lil bam bam tpcc
the foe cant forget him tpcc 4 life

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 2nd, 2006, 3:25 am

^^how come you added Big Chino? just askin thats all, and not Big Shark but all good

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » May 2nd, 2006, 6:34 pm

white shark is big shark homie that was just ihs name when he was reallly puttin it down for tragniew and big chino was an og when it was tpcc155

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 2nd, 2006, 11:21 pm

[quote="Moon"]white shark is big shark homie that was just ihs name when he was reallly puttin it down for tragniew and big chino was an og when it was tpcc155[/quote]BIG SHARK IS T.I.P AND I THINK DIABLO AND WASSUP WITH TROUBLE U KNEW ABOUT TROUBLE ?

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 3rd, 2006, 4:19 am

Moon wrote:white shark is big shark homie that was just ihs name when he was reallly puttin it down for tragniew and big chino was an og when it was tpcc155

yeah back in the days of when it 159 and 155, as i said time just flys by..

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » May 3rd, 2006, 3:59 pm

trouble wasnt my generation of tragniew man

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 3rd, 2006, 9:51 pm

[quote="Moon"]trouble wasnt my generation of tragniew man[/quote]

just to clear thinks up ....u got contact in the niew rite ?? ok u should know ....u should be screaming fucc.............. with a passion ....
homie i got nothing against u but i dont think u are from tragnew more than that ,i doubt u ever set a foot there ...but i will not blame u just tellin u ..u waste your time fakin it... all trues know u aint with it peace ....

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » May 3rd, 2006, 9:55 pm

yea man i dont even live in compton i never have but a homie that used to live in tragniew hood that was a hella active hustla moved up to my neighborhood in van not long ago and we good ass friends so he tellsme shit man i dont wanna say no names and shit but t

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 3rd, 2006, 10:05 pm

Moon wrote: i dont wanna say no names and shit but t

you already said his name.....

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 3rd, 2006, 10:51 pm

obg time bomb is in vancouver now ???

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » May 4th, 2006, 12:54 am

yea homie he moved up north was in tacoma for a bit then came up here

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » May 6th, 2006, 6:52 pm

TROUBLE WAS THE SNITCHER!! yo casper trouble was the nigga that snitched on everyone in 96

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » May 6th, 2006, 7:13 pm

bgcasper wrote:
Moon wrote:trouble wasnt my generation of tragniew man

i doubt u ever set a foot there ...but i will not blame u just tellin ..u waste your time fakin it...

lol @ one fraud trying to tell another fraud he wasting his time "faking" something...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 6th, 2006, 10:34 pm

[quote="X"][quote="bgcasper"][quote="Moon"]trouble wasnt my generation of tragniew man[/quote]

i doubt u ever set a foot there ...but i will not blame u just tellin ..u waste your time fakin it... [/quote]

lol @ one fraud trying to tell another fraud he wasting his time "faking" something...[/quote]lol

and an old racist punk his waistin his time ready the whole shit ....spending less time on my nizzz would probably make u push more pies ...so why all this waste of time and ernergie ???

and moon yeah stop wastin YOUR TIME TOO ....

NO TROUBLE WAS KILLED BY NUTTY BLOCC COMON CPT KNOWLEDGE ...
PEACE

Tha Dub

Unread post by Tha Dub » May 6th, 2006, 11:12 pm

TROUBLE WAS THE SNITCHER!! yo casper trouble was the nigga that snitched on everyone in 96

gottdam u a gay ass whiteboy

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » May 7th, 2006, 1:28 am

Moon wrote: yea man i dont even live in compton i never have but a homie that used to live in tragniew hood that was a hella active hustla moved up to my neighborhood in van not long ago and we good ass friends so he tellsme shit man i dont wanna say no names and shit but t

yet another fraud ass nigga...LMAO :lol: :lol: why does this life style fascinate you whiteboys so much??? gotdamn and then you have another fake nigga(casper) tryin to tell this mark he fake lol...this sht got me rollin right now :lol: i remember reading post this fool wrote when he was still saying he was from compton LOL and now this

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 7th, 2006, 2:06 am

hes not actually white^^^

remember its not just white people who do this, it blacks,whites asians

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 7th, 2006, 2:19 am

[quote="Guage12"][quote="Moon"] [size=18][b]yea man i dont even live in compton i never have [/b][/size]but a homie that used to live in tragniew hood that was a hella active hustla moved up to my neighborhood in van not long ago and we good ass friends so he tellsme shit man i dont wanna say no names and shit but t[/quote]

yet another fraud ass nigga...LMAO :lol: :lol: why does this life style fascinate you whiteboys so much??? gotdamn and then you have another fake nigga(casper) tryin to tell this mark he fake lol...this sht got me rollin right now :lol: i remember reading post this fool wrote when he was still saying he was from compton LOL and now this[/quote] lol and now one more busta on my nutts .one ..now wassup lil punk ???? did i raped yo motha ? did i killed yo kids ???lil hata ???? i got a solution its call ignore me or hit me up private theres plenty of space in the universe ..and ima hatelova i love to tracc down and bring down a hata its always fun ...bitch ..hit me up private if u wanna piece of that fakeness 12 gauge my ass punk succ on theese lil mark ass busta tryin to act like u the shit ..lol and im not tryin to prove moon is fake im just lettin him know that any people that have sumthin to do with compton already saw thru his game... and doin what is doin dont bring nun positiv to that board ...and the othaz lames tryin to earn stripes clowning kids should ease up on the net put snoop on pause and find a jobby job ...

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » May 7th, 2006, 11:32 am

Guage12 wrote:
Moon wrote: yea man i dont even live in compton i never have

yet another fraud ass nigga...i remember reading post this fool wrote when he was still saying he was from compton LOL and now this

the fraud bgcasper wrote: IM SORRY FOR THE FAKING...IM SORRY FOR THE PEOPLE THAT I LET DOWN. I DIDN'T MEAN ANY DISRESPECT TO THE REAL COMPTON CITY GEES MOST OF MY INFORMATION CAME FROM ALONSO. PLEASE DONT LET THIS SCAR MY CRIPPIN..MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT TO ALL THE REAL CRIPS. PEACE CUZZINS

LOL @ "please don't let this scar my crippen" and " I got most of my info from alonso".. :shock:

http://www.streetgangs.com/billboard/vi ... sc&start=0

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 7th, 2006, 12:42 pm

[quote="X"][quote="Guage12"][quote="Moon"] [size=18][b]yea man i dont even live in compton i never have [/b][/size] [/quote]

yet another fraud ass nigga...i remember reading post this fool wrote when he was still [size=18][b]saying he was from compton LOL and now this[/b][/size] [/quote]

[quote="the fraud bgcasper"] [size=18][b]IM SORRY FOR THE FAKING[/b]...IM SORRY FOR THE PEOPLE THAT I LET DOWN. [b]I DIDN'T MEAN ANY DISRESPECT TO THE REAL COMPTON CITY GEES [u]MOST OF MY INFORMATION CAME FROM ALONSO.[/u][/b] [b][u]PLEASE DONT LET THIS SCAR MY CRIPPIN..[/u][/b]MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT TO ALL THE REAL CRIPS. PEACE CUZZINS [/size][/quote]

[b]LOL @ "please don't let this scar my crippen" and " I got most of my info from alonso".. [/b]:shock:

http://www.streetgangs.com/billboard/vi ... sc&start=0

lol alonso ?? no i was talkin about inglewood 67 nhp or sum shit like that ...that info and most of inglewood infos came from him but belive me alonso would tell u i came with my personal compton boundrys didnt learn from alonso about cpt learned a lot about other hoods like most sc and west la ect ect but no the cpt knowledge on that board came mostly from me heuro bumper kid yg street smurf tiny eny silk word ect ect me i came up first with the cv's that was not on alonso map cause it was an african american gang map ...and anyfuccinway all postaz that are with it know that my info dont look like they come from alonso lets be serious this message is BS or its taking out of its original context ...

I GOT THOUSAND POST SINCE DAY ONE OF SG AND DAY ONE OF ALLHOOD NOW FIND ONE WERE I SAY I DIDNT GREW UP IN COMPTON AND FIND ANOTHER ONE SAYIN I GOT NO RELATIVES IN COMPTON ...CAUSE YOUR SHIT IS OUT OF CONTEXT AND PROOVE NUN ...I GREW UP IN THE HUB CITY NS LONG BEACH CPT area AND STILL HAVE FAM FROM A SPECIFIC COMPTON HOOD BUT I LEFT BUT CAME back ON MANY OCCASIONS ...NOW I SPEAK OF WHAT I SAW .

[size=12][/size][/quote]

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » May 7th, 2006, 1:07 pm

bgcasper wrote:
Guage12 wrote:
Moon wrote: yea man i dont even live in compton i never have but a homie that used to live in tragniew hood that was a hella active hustla moved up to my neighborhood in van not long ago and we good ass friends so he tellsme shit man i dont wanna say no names and shit but t

yet another fraud ass nigga...LMAO :lol: :lol: why does this life style fascinate you whiteboys so much??? gotdamn and then you have another fake nigga(casper) tryin to tell this mark he fake lol...this sht got me rollin right now :lol: i remember reading post this fool wrote when he was still saying he was from compton LOL and now this
lol and now one more busta on my nutts .one ..now wassup lil punk ???? did i raped yo motha ? did i killed yo kids ???lil hata ???? i got a solution its call ignore me or hit me up private theres plenty of space in the universe ..and ima hatelova i love to tracc down and bring down a hata its always fun ...bitch ..hit me up private if u wanna piece of that fakeness 12 gauge my ass punk succ on theese lil mark ass busta tryin to act like u the shit ..lol and im not tryin to prove moon is fake im just lettin him know that any people that have sumthin to do with compton already saw thru his game... and doin what is doin dont bring nun positiv to that board ...and the othaz lames tryin to earn stripes clowning kids should ease up on the net put snoop on pause and find a jobby job ...

LMAO!! :lol: I aint even tryna argue with no gay ass buster nigga all the way in france tryna say he from compton....talkin bout hit you up on yo PM's lol....your a fraud PERIOD end of discussion and so is that other nigga "moon"

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » May 7th, 2006, 1:13 pm

bgcasper wrote:I GOT THOUSAND POST SINCE DAY ONE OF SG AND DAY ONE OF ALLHOOD NOW FIND ONE WERE I SAY I DIDNT GREW UP IN COMPTON AND FIND ANOTHER ONE SAYIN I GOT NO RELATIVES IN COMPTON ...CAUSE YOUR SHIT IS OUT OF CONTEXT AND PROOVE NUN ...I GREW UP IN THE HUB CITY NS LONG BEACH CPT area AND STILL HAVE FAM FROM A SPECIFIC COMPTON HOOD BUT I LEFT BUT CAME back ON MANY OCCASIONS ...NOW I SPEAK OF WHAT I SAW .

:roll:

the fraud bgcasper wrote: IM SORRY FOR THE FAKING...IM SORRY FOR THE PEOPLE THAT I LET DOWN. I DIDN'T MEAN ANY DISRESPECT TO THE REAL COMPTON CITY GEES MOST OF MY INFORMATION CAME FROM ALONSO. PLEASE DONT LET THIS SCAR MY CRIPPIN.. MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT TO ALL THE REAL CRIPS. PEACE CUZZINS

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 7th, 2006, 9:17 pm

[quote="X"][quote="bgcasper"]I GOT THOUSAND POST SINCE DAY ONE OF SG AND DAY ONE OF ALLHOOD NOW FIND ONE WERE I SAY I DIDNT GREW UP IN COMPTON AND FIND ANOTHER ONE SAYIN I GOT NO RELATIVES IN COMPTON ...CAUSE YOUR SHIT IS OUT OF CONTEXT AND PROOVE NUN ...I GREW UP IN THE HUB CITY NS LONG BEACH CPT area AND STILL HAVE FAM FROM A SPECIFIC COMPTON HOOD BUT I LEFT BUT CAME back ON MANY OCCASIONS ...NOW I SPEAK OF WHAT I SAW .
[/quote]

:roll:

[quote="the fraud bgcasper"] [size=18][b]IM SORRY FOR THE FAKING[/b]...IM SORRY FOR THE PEOPLE THAT I LET DOWN. [b]I DIDN'T MEAN ANY DISRESPECT TO THE REAL COMPTON CITY GEES [u]MOST OF MY INFORMATION CAME FROM ALONSO.[/u][/b] [b][u] [color=blue]PLEASE DONT LET THIS SCAR MY CRIPPIN.. [/color] [/u][/b]MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT TO ALL THE REAL CRIPS. PEACE CUZZINS [/size][/quote][/quote]

:roll: u paste sentences outof their context ....its pure BS punk got no time for bs like that lol

Return to “Past Figures, The Infamous & Legends of the Game”