Big Do-Low from Neighborhood Piru (Inglewood)

There is a rich history in our urban streets and many articles and documentaries are discussing these guys. Post your thoughts here about those O/Gs, Veteranos and other historical figures from the past.
enoob
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Big Do-Low from Neighborhood Piru (Inglewood)

Unread post by enoob » February 14th, 2004, 2:08 am

WHO ON HERE HAS HEARD OF HIM , I HERE HE WAS CALLED MR INGLEWOOD BECAUSE HE WAS SO AKTIVE

Anonymous20

Re: BIG DO-LOW FROM NHP

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 14th, 2004, 2:54 am

enoob wrote:WHO ON HERE HAS HEARD OF HIM , I HERE HE WAS CALLED MR INGLEWOOD BECAUSE HE WAS SO AKTIVE
NIGUY AKA DO-LOW INGLWEOOD NHP= RIDER, AND A SNITCH.

----------------------------DECEASED---------------------------------------

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » February 14th, 2004, 3:07 am

enoob wrote:WHO ON HERE HAS HEARD OF HIM , I HERE HE WAS CALLED MR INGLEWOOD BECAUSE HE WAS SO AKTIVE
I heard of him. I also seen him in court telling on me with NHP Slim, and some other NHP's. He pointed me out and showed up in court in 1991 telling on me and my homeboy Elbow for 5 attempted 187's on Taco, Do LOw, Slim, and 2 others on Centinela and Beamy car frequenting that viciinity. .)
Last edited by kevmac on February 18th, 2004, 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

seekay

Unread post by seekay » February 14th, 2004, 3:54 am

big du-low...yall can find him speakin and bein interviewd on that dvd ''why we bang'' check out the trailer

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » February 14th, 2004, 8:13 pm

seekay wrote:big du-low...yall can find him speakin and bein interviewd on that dvd ''why we bang'' check out the trailer....on http://www.whywebang.com
That ain't Do Low from I -NHP!

enoob
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by enoob » February 14th, 2004, 10:00 pm

kevmac wrote:
I heard of him. I also seen him in court telling on me with NHP Slim, and some other NHP's. He pointed me out and showed up in court in 1991 telling on me and my homeboy Elbow for 5 attempted 187's on Taco, Do LOw, Slim, and 2 others on Centinela and Beamy car frequenting that viciinity. .)
SNITCHING??? IF ANYTHING THE OTHER SIDE DID THE SNITCHING, THERES ALWAYZ 2 SIDE OF THE STORY. STOP TELLIN FABLES PLEEZE

seekay

Unread post by seekay » February 15th, 2004, 6:14 am

kevmac wrote:
seekay wrote:big du-low...yall can find him speakin and bein interviewd on that dvd ''why we bang'' check out the trailer....on http://www.whywebang.com
That ain't Do Low from I -NHP!
it aint do low, but its ''DU''-low....my bad, they diff peepz rite??

[img]http://www.whywebang.com/Du%20Low%20Still.jpg[/img]

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 15th, 2004, 1:19 pm

Yes I know Big D0-Low from Inglewood NHP he was very Active alone with Taco, slim, and others now as far as wearing the snitch coat that i dont know but what i do know is that he represent for NHP and Inglewood very well because he was a true rida. SOO WOO.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 15th, 2004, 1:42 pm

say kevvmac. thats a mighty big thing to be throwing out in cyber space saying somebody a snitch WITHOUT scanning some paperwork and posting it up in here...

INGLEWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by INGLEWOOD » February 15th, 2004, 6:21 pm

DOLOW is dead.He was a crazy fool representing INHPIRU.He got killed a couple years ago at a blood party.IFGB did it.So in return they (INHP)killed the homie LIL BULLY from IFGB.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 16th, 2004, 12:25 am

enoob wrote:
kevmac wrote:
SNITCHING??? IF ANYTHING THE OTHER SIDE DID THE SNITCHING, THERES ALWAYZ 2 SIDE OF THE STORY. STOP TELLIN FABLES PLEEZE
I must be drunk!
Last edited by Anonymous20 on February 18th, 2004, 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 16th, 2004, 12:30 am

stateraised2000 wrote:say kevmac. thats a mighty big thing to be throwing out in cyber space saying somebody a snitch WITHOUT scanning some paperwork and posting it up in here...
I'm a non affiliate!
Last edited by Anonymous20 on February 18th, 2004, 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » February 16th, 2004, 12:40 am

stateraised2000 wrote:say kevmac. thats a mighty big thing to be throwing out in cyber space saying somebody a snitch WITHOUT scanning some paperwork and posting it up in here...
Hey State Raised........one misperception of the gang land is if you ride, you can't snitch. If you kill, you can't get beat up. I suggest Alonso's readers read up on Sammy the Bull.

As for accusing someone as a snitch, I feel it is even more hurtful when I am called a liar.

Lastly, isn't it ironic, I had the boose she had the chronic.....the Lakers beat the supsersonics. :) Naw, but isn't it ironic I named a couple dudes from NHP and then a I NHP comes here and post that he knows them and ran with them?

Dude, I know a couple down NHP's, I wouldn't dis they homeboy like that and call him a rider at the sametime. But you know how it goes here in this forum........GHETTO STARS ARE LIKE JESUS, they can walk on water so to speak. Unscaved and perfect.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 16th, 2004, 1:01 am

"As for accusing someone as a snitch, I feel it is even more hurtful when I am called a liar."

say kev mac. are you gettin at i'm calling you a liar? or someone else? first of all i was'nt around all that madness and know nobody involved so i cant call you or anybody else a liar. IF I KNEW what really went down and i felt it wasnt what you are saying then i would of worded my s_hit different and called you that. but i aint with all this new booty style of banging. the way i was taught was you dont accuse nobody of snitching UNLESS you had paperwork. you right about it could be altered but you should of thought about all that BEFORE you throw that s_hit out in the wind. you been to the pen and been schooled by REAL OG's right? well homie you should be knowin then...dont take this as a dis post kemac. its far from that, like i said if this was in any way a disrespect twords you then i would'nt be taking all this time running it by you...peace...

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 16th, 2004, 1:32 am

I'm a liar and dope fiend!
Last edited by Anonymous20 on February 18th, 2004, 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 16th, 2004, 11:29 am

Man Kev mac that is a bold move on your part to put this kind of info on Do-low on the internet so there must be a true hatred for him and the Inglewood NHP's now i dont know if it is true or not but just cant see why you would put that out there like that knowing that he is (NIP) unless he was your true enemy now i know how one-time like to twist up things alone with people so I just cant believe that the homie GDo-low would wear a snitch coat like that because it goes on alot in the world of Gang banging, and the dope game but DO-LOW that is a hard one to believe homie.

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » February 16th, 2004, 1:21 pm

Ace2 wrote:but DO-LOW that is a hard one to believe homie.
Yeah you're right...........thats hard to believe! And for the record, I don't hate NO ONE! May I say it again, enemies and comrades alike R.I.P.

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » February 16th, 2004, 2:16 pm

Ace2 wrote:Man Kevmac that is a bold move on your part to put this kind of info on Do-low on the internet
Stick to IM's son. I'm done with these open forums. Sucka's can't take the real and see life for what it is. They assume someone is always trying to gain fame over the internet......... The same place they eat and s h i t at......... ya feel me?!?!?!?!

You'd think every reptible in L.A. was baby Jesus or something the way they are idolized up in here. But PEACE to you and yours homeboy.
Last edited by admin on February 16th, 2004, 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unread post by Guest » February 16th, 2004, 6:27 pm

yo Im a loc from -briccblocc- and I got som nigga round where I skool at' and he claimin nhp--I don't know his set name but he's name's ozzie holla at me if u do ---just lookin out fo fake ass bangers u dig --oh bky the way fucc pussy ass slobks crips run dis.

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » February 16th, 2004, 7:44 pm

LOL@MAC..U HIT A CORE ON THAT ONE...

enoob
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by enoob » February 16th, 2004, 8:49 pm

briccbloccfuture wrote:yo Im a loc from -briccblocc- and I got som nigga round where I skool at' and he claimin nhp--I don't know his set name but he's name's ozzie holla at me if u do ---just lookin out fo fake ass bangers u dig --oh bky the way fucc pussy ass slobks crips run dis.
WHAT NHP IS HE FRO COMPTON OR INGLEWOOD? BEKUZ IF HE'S FROM THE WOOD I CAN TELL U IF HE'S A REP OR NOT

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 17th, 2004, 3:09 am

ME AND MY POPS ARE LOOKIN AT THIS TOGETHER AND MY POPS SAID THAT YOU MUST HAVE GOT BEAT ON OR YOUR HOMIE OR SOMEBODY MUST HAVE GOT THERE ASS WHOOPED BECAUSE MY POPS OR NONE OF HIS HOMEBOYS NEVER HEARD OF BIG DU-LOW HAVE BEIN A SNITCH.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 17th, 2004, 1:20 pm

N'Gai Anderson would never do that!
Last edited by Anonymous20 on February 18th, 2004, 8:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » February 17th, 2004, 3:15 pm

Y.G. wrote:ME AND MY POPS ARE LOOKIN AT THIS TOGETHER AND MY POPS SAID THAT YOU MUST HAVE GOT BEAT ON OR YOUR HOMIE OR SOMEBODY MUST HAVE GOT THERE ASS WHOOPED BECAUSE MY POPS OR NONE OF HIS HOMEBOYS NEVER HEARD OF BIG DU-LOW HAVE BEIN A SNITCH.
.....whos your pops?

og troll
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by og troll » February 17th, 2004, 9:38 pm

yeah kev mac get at me with that Do Low info if you can. I have did missions with dude back in the day and all I know him from is straight killing and being a down ass rida he ain't never snitched on me nor have I ever heard of him or Taco snitching. Its all news to me. N'Gai Anderson is his real name though since you have already posted it you must have some real info about him somewhere.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 17th, 2004, 10:37 pm

X
Last edited by Anonymous20 on February 18th, 2004, 8:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 18th, 2004, 3:15 pm

Y.G. wrote:ME AND MY POPS ARE LOOKIN AT THIS TOGETHER AND MY POPS SAID THAT YOU MUST HAVE GOT BEAT ON OR YOUR HOMIE OR SOMEBODY MUST HAVE GOT THERE ASS WHOOPED BECAUSE MY POPS OR NONE OF HIS HOMEBOYS NEVER HEARD OF BIG DU-LOW HAVE BEIN A SNITCH.
OKAY, I'M DONE. You had ample enough time to respond.

-----------------------PEACE!--------------------

Final Answer.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 18th, 2004, 3:20 pm

mangler wrote:LOL@MAC..U HIT A CORE ON THAT ONE...
......You can't handle the heat-----GET OUT THE KITCHEN!

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 19th, 2004, 2:05 am

FIRST OFF KEV MAC I ONLY COME ON THIS WEBSITE THE NIGHTS I COME TO WORK AND I DIDN'T COME TO WORK LAST NIGHT HOMIE. MY POPS IS BIG BAD-ASS MY POPS IS PRETTY WELL KNOWN IN BOMPTON, INGLEWOOD, AND SOUTH BENTRAL. IN SOUTH BENTRAL cool WITH SOME ROLLIN 40'S A COUPLE OF THEM HAVE EVEN CAME BY THE HOUSE AND SHOT POOL AND BAR-B-QUE AND VICE VERSA.

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » February 22nd, 2004, 3:15 pm

Y.G. wrote:FIRST OFF KEV MAC I ONLY COME ON THIS WEBSITE THE NIGHTS I COME TO WORK AND I DIDN'T COME TO WORK LAST NIGHT HOMIE. MY POPS IS BIG BAD-ASS MY POPS IS PRETTY WELL KNOWN IN compton, INGLEWOOD, AND SOUTH BENTRAL. IN SOUTH BENTRAL cool WITH SOME ROLLIN 40'S A COUPLE OF THEM HAVE EVEN CAME BY THE HOUSE AND SHOT POOL AND BAR-B-QUE AND VICE VERSA.
Thanks, but I didn't ask about pops. See previous post(s), someone else asked about pops, and I said I am done with it.

Peace Homeboy

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 22nd, 2004, 9:31 pm

the funny thing kevmac is that i heard about the storie u told .... it was kind of more than 10 years ago

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » February 22nd, 2004, 10:24 pm

bgCASPER wrote:the funny thing kevmac is that i heard about the storie u told .... it was kind of more than 10 years ago
YOU HEARD? DOESN'T MEAN ITS TRUE

Return to “Past Figures, The Infamous & Legends of the Game”