Freeway Rick Ross

There is a rich history in our urban streets and many articles and documentaries are discussing these guys. Post your thoughts here about those O/Gs, Veteranos and other historical figures from the past.
creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » November 2nd, 2006, 4:49 pm

BlaKK wrote:And I dont claim L.A nigga this Riverside Cuzz come correct nigga.
*LOL* Yo Blakk, when I seen what dude posted, I knew you was comin' back hard. I was just waiting for the bombs to start droppin'. :lol:

MafiaG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MafiaG » November 8th, 2006, 4:59 pm

Fuk Riverside . Yall some BUSTERS.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 8th, 2006, 5:01 pm

nigga where you from, always talkin greasy and shit. you seem like a lil angry peewee nigga.

cbo woods
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbo woods » November 8th, 2006, 5:58 pm

he gets out 2008

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » November 8th, 2006, 11:02 pm

and fa all yall niggaz that dont know RICK ROSS IS the REASON that crack HIT the STREETS IN LA IN the FIRST PLACE...THEY CALLED HIM FREE-WAY RICK CUZ HE OPENED UP SHOP NEAR the HARBOR FREEWAY BUT HE A HOOVER I THINK...YALL HEARD OF FELIX MITCHELL AND the 6-9 MOB IN OAKLAND???THEM WAS the TWO NIGGAZ that MADE the crack GAME WHAT IT IS, IT STARTED ON the WEST COAST FIRST THEN SPREADED...U KNOW HOW NEW YORKERS SAY the '80's WAS the crack ERA TO THEM...DATS BECAUSE BY THE TIME IT SPREAD TO THEM IT WAS the 80'S BUT NIGGAZ OPENED UP SHOP back IN the LATE 70's I THOUGHT YALL NIGGAZ WOULD HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THEM...the COLOMBIANS SUPPLIED THEM AND the CIA TRANSPORTED IT...

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » November 8th, 2006, 11:03 pm

DATS WHY that FAKE RAPPIN @SS RICK ROSS NAMED HIS ALBUM "PORT OF MIAMI" CAUSE the REAL RICK ROSS (FROM LA) HAD MOST OF HIS SHIT GO THROUGH MIAMI AND TRANSPORTED THRU the STATES

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 8th, 2006, 11:38 pm

thats real. I was readin some LA cats go against some fake ass NYC busta wannabe bloods and crips on one of them youtube shits, and the Ny niggas got tired of gettin put in they place so they started some ol lying BS talking bout they introduced the crack game to LA or some ol weirdo shit. it goes Felix Mitchell, then Freeway Rick, then the rest of them busta outta town niggas. But that shit aint something to glorify I just dont like when niggas be lyin about shit.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 9th, 2006, 2:11 am

MafiaG wrote:#%@& Riverside . Yall some BUSTERS.

OK Cuzz... You actin a fool by sayin some shit like that nigga... We ride like Souldjahs cuzz whatchu speakin on nigga.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 9th, 2006, 2:47 am

perongregory wrote:thats real. I was readin some LA cats go against some fake ass NYC busta wannabe bloods and crips on one of them youtube shits, and the Ny niggas got tired of gettin put in they place so they started some ol lying BS talking bout they introduced the crack game to LA or some ol weirdo shit. it goes Felix Mitchell, then Freeway Rick, then the rest of them busta outta town niggas. But that shit aint something to glorify I just dont like when niggas be lyin about shit.
Nigga Peron stay hatin on them East coast fruityloop homo ass queer type soft ass niggas. LOL nigga I agree tho.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » November 9th, 2006, 7:11 am

MafiaG wrote:
BlaKK wrote:I did nigga. I dont get caught up in that Hollywood white man powder blood shit, Freeway Rick Ross and Rick Ross nigga as far as I was concerned they were the same nigga aint no differance, but that shit was clarified nigga so don't even trip....

if you dont know who is freeway rick, then why the fu-- you post on the thread ?
its motherfuckers like you who have #%@& up this shit, suburban women talkin about gangs they aint lived the life and they aint even livin wheres the action, yall fools dont know nothing but keep talkin about gangs givin out false information where even a french boy living in thailand was giving out the boundaries of compton gangs ? how the fu-- a french boy can talk about compton when he aint even there and dumb alonso still aint banned him and he leaves that bitch marie lockin up real posts why dont you look youre face cause u look ugly as fu--. it coulda beena G forum but only busters in here runnin they mouth, im quittin this BS aint got no time for a french boy givin out compton gangs boundaries cause ill die laughin my ass offf at yall busters.

thats real. that fool is real quick to hate. got europeans speakin on compton like they posted on Campanella Park. Forget about Alonso hes put this forum in the hands of Marie. He's probably workin out some BS film deal based on the BS in this forum.

attila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: amsterdam

Unread post by attila » November 11th, 2006, 5:13 pm

Here's the history of Danilo Blandon and freeway Rick Ross.

http://narconews.com/darkalliance/drugs/day3main.htm

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 24th, 2006, 12:18 am

Wether he banged or not, Rick Ross was considered part of Hoover. The 30's wouldn't fuck with dude because they was funkin with the Hoovers so they bought off other suppliers.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » December 24th, 2006, 12:27 am

alonso wrote:I found where he is at, thinking about doing an interview with him. What would you like me to ask him?
:roll:

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » December 24th, 2006, 12:30 am

MafiaG wrote: its motherfuckers like you who have #%@& up this shit, suburban women talkin about gangs they aint lived the life and they aint even livin wheres the action, yall fools dont know nothing but keep talkin about gangs givin out false information where even a french boy living in thailand was giving out the boundaries of compton gangs ? how the fu-- a french boy can talk about compton when he aint even there and dumb alonso still aint banned him and he leaves that bitch marie lockin up real posts why dont you look youre face cause u look ugly as fu--. it coulda beena G forum but only busters in here runnin they mouth, im quittin this BS aint got no time for a french boy givin out compton gangs boundaries cause ill die laughin my ass offf at yall busters.

:shock:

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 24th, 2006, 1:47 am

It aint even worth a niggas time to quote that dumb nigga, X, i'd spit on that nigga. Mafia G an imposta ass nigga.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 24th, 2006, 3:08 am

that fool is real quick to hate
Who nigga?

MafiaG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MafiaG » December 29th, 2006, 8:12 am

BlaKK wrote:It aint even worth a niggas time to quote that dumb nigga, X, i'd spit on that nigga. Mafia G an imposta ass nigga.
you would spit on me while youre mother picks youre brains from the floor.
And to the biggest bitch the black power head aka X-bitch yall black power hos are the first to get smoked cause the gangstas wont take shit from yall.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 29th, 2006, 6:21 pm

MafiaG wrote:
BlaKK wrote:It aint even worth a niggas time to quote that dumb nigga, X, i'd spit on that nigga. Mafia G an imposta ass nigga.
And to the biggest bitch the black power head aka X-bitch yall black power hos are the first to get smoked cause the gangstas wont take shit from yall.
idiot. what you think most of these black gangs originated from? and you think revolutionary brothers are some punks? A nigga that would go against the biggest gang (gov.) with the biggest paper, and biggest heat is a real ryder. end of story.

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » January 17th, 2007, 4:08 pm

perongregory wrote:
MafiaG wrote:
idiot. what you think most of these black gangs originated from? and you think revolutionary brothers are some punks? A nigga that would go against the biggest gang (gov.) with the biggest paper, and biggest heat is a real ryder. end of story.
Peron, that clown Mafia G is the same dickhead who was asking if any of the LA gangs wore suits like the Yakuza. :shock: Then he gon' turn around and try to tell somebody the difference between Swans and Families. Everytime he post, he sound more and more like a Comedy Network ass mutha fucker.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 17th, 2007, 5:10 pm

haha, fuck all these niggas...dicks gettin hard over some nigga readin they phoney ass info. oh, gotta look good for OOOG Casper!

grape slurpee

Unread post by grape slurpee » January 18th, 2007, 6:00 pm

Peron, that clown Mafia G is the same dickhead who was asking if any of the LA gangs wore suits like the Yakuza. Shocked Then he gon' turn around and try to tell somebody the difference between Swans and Families. Everytime he post, he sound more and more like a Comedy Network ass mutha fucker.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Past Figures, The Infamous & Legends of the Game”