Guru (gangstarr) & me in my g-unot t-shirt pic!

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
Arsenal
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: January 5th, 2006, 2:21 am

Guru (gangstarr) & me in my g-unot t-shirt pic!

Unread post by Arsenal » January 5th, 2006, 2:36 am

y'all should c this, Guru was doing his European tour for his new album & came to Cardiff, i managed to catch him, take my jacket off to show my g-unot tee for the pic

Image

ps i cant say fo sure whether he knows im wearing it, considerin he maybe pointin towards me or maybe the g-unot sig!

also he did a freestlye on 'how we do' which i have posted, its quite small.

http://rapidshare.de/files/7910697/guru ... e.zip.html

what y'all think?!

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » January 5th, 2006, 2:44 am

Bro, for fuks sake, how many forums i have seen this pic on? do you just join up heaps of forums to show off your pic?? Guru's the man but no one gives a fuuuuukkk.

User avatar
kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 884
Joined: March 28th, 2004, 3:45 pm
Location: South-Side Of New RoC^, NY
Contact:

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 5th, 2006, 3:17 am

hahaha

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » January 5th, 2006, 11:49 am

Thats a cool pic of thrak and Guru.....

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 5th, 2006, 12:20 pm

cheap camera, your flash needs red eye reduction, look at it

Arsenal
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: January 5th, 2006, 2:21 am

Unread post by Arsenal » January 6th, 2006, 1:45 am

^^^The camera isnt cheap fool, I got contacts on fool! red ones!!

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 809
Joined: February 22nd, 2004, 8:53 pm
Location: Bronx,NY
Contact:

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » January 7th, 2006, 2:57 pm

lol

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 7th, 2006, 6:18 pm

Arsenal wrote:^^^The camera isnt cheap fool, I got contacts on fool! red ones!!
o wait,... ya that's probably it because guru doesn't have red eye in that... ok

then you need better contacts hahaha

User avatar
MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 761
Joined: August 17th, 2003, 12:54 pm
Country: Algeria
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » January 8th, 2006, 1:02 pm

Catalyst wrote:Bro, for #%@& sake, how many forums i have seen this pic on? do you just join up heaps of forums to show off your pic?? Guru's the man but no one gives a fuuuuukkk.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » January 8th, 2006, 9:59 pm

Dayum, where can a nigga get that shirt. Id wear that shit all day everyday.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » January 8th, 2006, 10:01 pm

Whos that fucken whiteboi Tho?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » January 8th, 2006, 10:01 pm

Nigga Look like a geek.

Arsenal
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: January 5th, 2006, 2:21 am

Unread post by Arsenal » January 9th, 2006, 12:35 am

BlaKK wrote:Nigga Look like a geek.
Nigga who u be callin Geek? That white dude happens to be me so watch what ya say fool!

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » January 9th, 2006, 3:48 pm

Arsenal wrote:
BlaKK wrote:Nigga Look like a geek.
Nigga who u be callin Geek?
Obviously you nigga.


You tell me to watch what I say, But if I say What I wanna Say, In Which I am, Nigga What the fucck You Goin do White Boi?

Its funny You say I need to watch what I say, Yet you the little white boi Goin around sayin 'Nigga' like you somebody, That shit dont fly cuzz.

Kick Back and listen to Some guru, Both youll niggas is some faggots.

User avatar
BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1137
Joined: July 2nd, 2004, 4:51 am
Location: Badlands - TreOne & Lehigh
Contact:

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » January 9th, 2006, 3:54 pm

a white boy sayin nigga kome on man u KNO we gonna get on u about that n if i wus in the same room as u wen u said that i woulda knocked ya teeth out

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 9th, 2006, 4:58 pm

Babybraze, Arsenal could get on BlaKK for saying this first:
BlaKK wrote:Whos that #%@&$% whiteboi Tho?
Nigga Look like a geek.
that *&*%*& thing is the automatic censor for fu-cking, in this case what he said was worse

Arsenal said nigga as in person, blakk said whiteboi as in fu-ck whitebois

lol reminds me, anyone see the first episode of boondocks where the grandpa says not to say that? lol funny show

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Unread post by punamusta » January 9th, 2006, 5:04 pm

Just curious.. Blakk, why are you calling a white man "nigga", but don't want him to call you a "nigga"? What is the logic on this?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » January 9th, 2006, 7:33 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:Babybraze, Arsenal could get on BlaKK for saying this first:
BlaKK wrote:Whos that #%@&$% whiteboi Tho?
Nigga Look like a geek.
that *&*%*& thing is the automatic censor for fu-cking, in this case what he said was worse

Arsenal said nigga as in person, blakk said whiteboi as in fu-ck whitebois

lol reminds me, anyone see the first episode of boondocks where the grandpa says not to say that? lol funny show
And How did you come to the conclusion that my intent Was fu-ck White Bois? Nigga I just got done smokin a blunt with a White Boi, they roll some nice spliffs. So Dont put words in my mouth. And Dont jump to ill omed illigetement conclusions.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » January 9th, 2006, 7:40 pm

lizard wrote:Just curious.. Blakk, why are you calling a white man "nigga", but don't want him to call you a "nigga"? What is the logic on this?
I type how I talk. Take it or leave it. But it is what it is.

He is white, thus he should not use that termanology.


look, White boi I didnt mean to Call you a geek or dork or nerd, whatever the fu-ck i said, But come on Hommie, Look at the Pic, you look like a groupie. In No offence. Everyones got there Mug Shots, Fu-cked up ass Pics and what not, the only difference is they dont post it on a forum board where what 10,000 memebers are gonna see that shit, you gotta expect some criticism.

If I posted a pic like that Id already expect someone to say something negative. If no one did Id consider this board homo. And would never again post here.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » January 9th, 2006, 8:04 pm

And Remmember I have said absolutly nothing to criticse your character at all, simply your Pic, I have nothing against you as a person whatsoever.
So Kick Cool.

305 Cuban Boy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 30
Joined: December 26th, 2005, 10:28 am
Location: M.I.A
Contact:

Unread post by 305 Cuban Boy » January 9th, 2006, 8:21 pm

ayo white boy dont be saying nigga kid that shit dont fly man you be listening to too much rap kid that shit was foul

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 9th, 2006, 8:44 pm

BlaKK wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:Babybraze, Arsenal could get on BlaKK for saying this first:
BlaKK wrote:Whos that #%@&$% whiteboi Tho?
Nigga Look like a geek.
that *&*%*& thing is the automatic censor for fu-cking, in this case what he said was worse

Arsenal said nigga as in person, blakk said whiteboi as in fu-ck whitebois

lol reminds me, anyone see the first episode of boondocks where the grandpa says not to say that? lol funny show
And How did you come to the conclusion that my intent Was fu-ck White Bois? Nigga I just got done smokin a blunt with a White Boi, they roll some nice spliffs. So Dont put words in my mouth. And Dont jump to ill omed illigetement conclusions.
because the board puts in (&%(^ and stuff like that for cussing

but i'll take your word for it

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » January 9th, 2006, 8:46 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
BlaKK wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:Babybraze, Arsenal could get on BlaKK for saying this first:
BlaKK wrote:Whos that #%@&$% whiteboi Tho?
Nigga Look like a geek.
that *&*%*& thing is the automatic censor for fu-cking, in this case what he said was worse

Arsenal said nigga as in person, blakk said whiteboi as in fu-ck whitebois

lol reminds me, anyone see the first episode of boondocks where the grandpa says not to say that? lol funny show
And How did you come to the conclusion that my intent Was fu-ck White Bois? Nigga I just got done smokin a blunt with a White Boi, they roll some nice spliffs. So Dont put words in my mouth. And Dont jump to ill omed illigetement conclusions.
because the board puts in (&%(^ and stuff like that for cussing

but i'll take your word for it
as I would give you the benefit of any doubt.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » January 9th, 2006, 9:33 pm

Ya gotta admit though, Guru is dope with Battle skills

Arsenal
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: January 5th, 2006, 2:21 am

Unread post by Arsenal » January 9th, 2006, 9:38 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:a white boy sayin nigga kome on man u KNO we gonna get on u about that n if i wus in the same room as u wen u said that i woulda knocked ya teeth out
Yeah sure, ive said Nigga many times in public to black people and not one did anything! im not saying im Racist but i often call my Nigerian homeboys my "niggas" and in vice versa they do too!

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1240
Joined: January 21st, 2004, 6:20 pm
Location: LA
Contact:

Unread post by Past » January 9th, 2006, 9:46 pm

Arsenal wrote:
BABYBRAZE wrote:a white boy sayin nigga kome on man u KNO we gonna get on u about that n if i wus in the same room as u wen u said that i woulda knocked ya teeth out
Yeah sure, ive said Nigga many times in public to black people and not one did anything! im not saying im Racist but i often call my Nigerian homeboys my "niggas" and in vice versa they do too!
Nigerians? LMAO

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » January 9th, 2006, 10:07 pm

Past wrote:
Arsenal wrote:
BABYBRAZE wrote:a white boy sayin nigga kome on man u KNO we gonna get on u about that n if i wus in the same room as u wen u said that i woulda knocked ya teeth out
Yeah sure, ive said Nigga many times in public to black people and not one did anything! im not saying im Racist but i often call my Nigerian homeboys my "niggas" and in vice versa they do too!
Nigerians? LMAO
:lol: haha, do Nigerians count lol?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 9th, 2006, 10:18 pm

sure, just look at teh name Nigerians...............

LOL j/p hahaha :lol: :lol:

Arsenal
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: January 5th, 2006, 2:21 am

Unread post by Arsenal » January 9th, 2006, 10:27 pm

All you punks are just jealous i met Guru, and another thing I BET ALL U FOOLS ARE WHITES GROWIN UP IN AN UPSCALE PLACE, i grew up pretty hard when i was young and you punks are all jealous you dont have the liberty to say "nigga" amongst your friends and be called a "nigga"
Oh AND NIGERIANS ARE BLACK PEOPLE SO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » January 9th, 2006, 10:46 pm

You Killed it Kid.

Punks? You Dont even Know me like that cuzzen.

And "White" Are you Calling me "White" Dont ever insult me like that little Boi. Truly Id rather Die and be Black, Then Live and Be White.

You talk about Facts?

What Facts? Reveal Them, And Put them All out on the table for all eyes to See. And All Minds to Discearn for oneself.

Jealousy? Who is Jealous amongst Whom? Clearify Yourself and proclaim your point...

You think You grew up Hard? Boi Please, You dont know the lives of others on this Board, what makes you think Your life was more "Hard" then others here?

Some of us here Grew up in the PJ's (You Probably Dont even know what that is)

Many of us grew up without fathers, Mothers. Some Here on this Board were Molested as Children, I know this for fact, I have spoken with them personally. And by you saying you grew up "Harder" then these Folks, is a bold ass statement, and maybe you should reconsider the words in which You type son, The Words in Which You Speak. And thats Very real deal shit.

And no one is jealous you met guru, Now if you met Bob Marley or Haile Sailsee The King Himself, Then maybe i would have something to be jealous about, But Guru, Nigga please. I wouldnt shake the mans hand even if he paid me, so be easy.

Once again, Im am Not Criticising you, So Dont Come back at me with vengence because I will simply laugh at your hostility. Once again I say unto you It is not an attack on your character, simply the words in which you type.....

Out to Smoke a Blunt.

Gone.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » January 9th, 2006, 10:51 pm

Image

305 Cuban Boy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 30
Joined: December 26th, 2005, 10:28 am
Location: M.I.A
Contact:

Unread post by 305 Cuban Boy » January 10th, 2006, 7:27 pm

^^^^^hahahahaha

Post Reply

Return to “Music and News”