Tru-Life at PR Day parade Afterparty

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Tru-Life at PR Day parade Afterparty

Unread post by Cold Bear » June 14th, 2006, 7:52 pm

Wow this is crazy I'm not taking sides but being that Tru-Life is on the Roc and Cam tryin to get at Jay-Z this is wild. Plus all the LA dudes will feel what Tru-Life says about banging in NYC

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h5KzUCgI0Jw"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h5KzUCgI0Jw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5KzUCgI0Jw&eurl=

Stan’Ron we gonna tighten up your lose lips

He sold less records than Shaq and The Fu-Shnicks

Now He’s Snitching On Records Damn He’s A Bitch

Said “They threw the diamond up” before he got shot

This nigga wanna be 50 Wanna follow Pac

One shot for Dip Set taking over The Roc

Excuse me, Taking over at Koch

All that my ouy-yays on Broadway

My dominicans would put one in his face in Broad Day

Your boy Jim Jones, Yeah he’s another snitch

Excuse me, Jenny Jones another bitch

Chill was a rat and that’s who blooded you in

Now he’s getting exposed from the hood to the pen

You heard Game, Blood Gang’s L.A. Shit

You from Harlem, Why the fuck you on L.A. Dick?!

You wore Jheri Curls, tried to be Eazy

Certified Wanksta, made New York look Cheesy

Had a song called “Crunk Music” you ain’t signed to BME

Lil’ John don’t rock with you nor Lil Scrappy

And your drink is called Sizzurp

Facts is facts biting ass niggas better gear up

Summer In Miami was hiding from Gangsta Lou

Wearing them tight pants that aint what the gangstas do

You saying Hov cant dress?

You wearing Motorcycle chains, muscle shirts and v-necks

You pink banging bunnies, gangsta rejects!

Goin stay Winters in Miami with Trey Songz

Cause when I see you we waving them tray longs

You had a song called you aint drunk

If you ask me it sounded like you was crunk
Bad Boy, Dip Set “We the hottest in the South”

if I was Jeezy I woulda punched you and Puff in the mouth!

You a bird and I guess all the birds fly south

dickrider Ima put this .45 in your mouth

You got shot at at the Rucker then you called me

Begging & Pleading to bring all the Ricans with heaters on me

Backed the riders off you out in L.A.

Now when they see you they putting holes through your Pelle

Rap here is full contact nigga you smell me

Juelz Santana mustn’t heard what I said

I smack the Bandana off your fuckin head!

Gave him a Christmas pass he was with his nephew

Right there we could’ve left you

The Bandana Smacker aka The Banana Clapper

I’ma have you like “A!” when I point em at ya

Dissed you at the ‘hamas, that nigga gave me dap

Yeah he pure pussy yeah he a puddy cat

Go on the radio and act like you aint know me

I’ll put a check on your face like a pair of Ponys

Dip Set? Naw you mean Percocet

You little pill junkie niggas is a nervous wreck

No Anthrax here, just working techs

They so not New York, they movements fake
I’d be proud of him if he did the Harlem Shake

**Funkmaster Flex Crazily Scrams Chill**

The game is over, yeah nigga lights out

If you a rider? In his own hood get stomped out

If Cam’s a blood, I guess he’s a watch dog

because he aint do nothing but watch dog

Cocaine City, proof is in the pudding

Brooklyn niggas did you dirty, you softer than pudding!”

***Crowd Loses Mind***

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 14th, 2006, 10:27 pm

I like tru...seem like he only got the latino niggas behind him though

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff

Unread post by Aquafresh » June 15th, 2006, 10:15 am

Yeah, I dig his flow too. I just started listening to him, after I saw the beef DVD's.

Bklakmagig360

Unread post by Bklakmagig360 » June 15th, 2006, 11:54 am

finaly some1 called out the faggot ass dipsets.......fuck dipset them niggas talk like they run new york thats y santana got bitch slaped by locs in brooklyn....and i herd he food now.....either bloods or lks kiked his ass at the pr parade.....and jimmy jones fuck that nigga u aint no 5 start general punk ass ubn niggas fuck outa here.....^5^ alkn 360

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 17th, 2006, 6:04 pm

actually it was jouvert 2003 in flatbush he was in a esclade and sum locs ran up on him, he was scared shitless, every one in nyc knows that at jouvert locs wild out on anyone other locs, cops, and especially b-dogs.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » June 17th, 2006, 7:10 pm

i aint heard about this guy, is he some dominincan?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 17th, 2006, 11:10 pm

funny diss...but i feel he should speak on every dude claiming a crew that didnt start on ny pavement then instead of mentioning just jim jones

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » June 18th, 2006, 10:35 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:actually it was jouvert 2003 in flatbush he was in a esclade and sum locs ran up on him, he was scared shitless, every one in nyc knows that at jouvert locs wild out on anyone other locs, cops, and especially b-dogs.
lol... bet that ni99a dont go there again. ni99az need to stay up town with that dip set shit.

junior
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by junior » June 18th, 2006, 11:36 pm

zip3ace wrote:
BG MLOCO wrote:actually it was jouvert 2003 in flatbush he was in a esclade and sum locs ran up on him, he was scared shitless, every one in nyc knows that at jouvert locs wild out on anyone other locs, cops, and especially b-dogs.
lol... bet that ni99a dont go there again. guys need to stay up town with that dip set shit.
talking all tough on those lyrics

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 19th, 2006, 5:39 pm

lmao zi3ace every one in nyc knows that jouvert is either 1 a big ass riot, 2. try to bag as many broads as possible, 3. have ya best running shoes cuz niggz is busting at ne one, shit i dont even trust those locs over there nah mean, alot of nyc rappers talk all this gangster stuff but never at jouvert hmmm, i wonder why.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » June 19th, 2006, 11:12 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:lmao zi3ace every one in nyc knows that jouvert is either 1 a big ass riot, 2. try to bag as many broads as possible, 3. have ya best running shoes because niggz is busting at ne one, shit i dont even trust those locs over there nah mean, alot of nyc rappers talk all this gangster stuff but never at jouvert hmmm, i wonder why.
Yo i aint even fucking with church ave no more on jouvert. last year a ni99a pointed a burner right at me. I thought it was a wrap. ni99a was looking to bust on some locs, and pointed the shit down the block I was on. I think it was like 46th Street. I was a lil off the corner of the block, and all I seen was a group of ni99az dip down the block. Im talking like 20 - 30 ni99az, running they ass off. It just so happens that I was the only ni99a that didnt run. Not trying to be tough, but I aint know what the fuck was going on. im like what the... By the time i figured it out, it was too late. Ni99a was at the corner, with the shit aimed right at me, like 15 feet away. He aint bust though. Needless to say, I got outta there with the quickness. That ni99a was looking to pop somebody, and it wasnt gonna be me.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » June 19th, 2006, 11:13 pm

I seen so much shit go down that night.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 20th, 2006, 6:24 pm

HELL YEA HOMIE LAST YEAR I WAS ON CHURCH ALL NIGHT KEEP IT LIKE THIS " I WAS GOOD" YA DIG SO ME AND SOME OF MY TRAYZ WASNT with THAT RUNNING SHIT, WE JUST MOVED DOWN A CLOCC THEN WALKED CACC, BUT THIS YEAR I KNOW ITS GONNA C SUM SHIT CUZ, HMMM HOW CAN I PUT THIS, 60'S AND TRAYZ IN BK AND QNZ ARE NOT ON GOOD TERMS, THE 60'S GOT A COUPLE OF THEY HOMIES SEVERELY "HIT UP" THIS PAST JANUARY, SO THE TRAYZ IN THE BUSH WILL DEFINETLY MAKE THERE PRESENCE FELT AS WELL AS THE TRAYZ SO I SUGGEST TO ANYONE THAT GOES TO JOUVERT SERIOUS WATCH OUT, CUZ SUM SHIT IS DEFINETLY GONNA crack OFF.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » June 20th, 2006, 7:07 pm

itz weird cuz 90z n 60z clicced up hella hard but niccaz from my set dont follow that beef shit make no sence to me yah dig but yeah niccaz ce gettin clipped at juvey crack off city alota heads get cought slipped m loco already know u gotta 20/20 shit aint no joke

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » June 20th, 2006, 7:08 pm

plus speaking of the parade any body hit that shit up? aint there a nicca from ny santana bloc on this forum?

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 21st, 2006, 12:24 pm

YEA IF I DO DECIDE TO GO CUZZN IM STAYN IN the CUT "GOOD AND FOCUESED" YA DIG.

64FERGUSON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 64FERGUSON » June 28th, 2006, 1:49 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:HELL YEA HOMIE LAST YEAR I WAS ON CHURCH ALL NIGHT KEEP IT LIKE THIS " I WAS GOOD" YA DIG SO ME AND SOME OF MY TRAYZ WASNT with THAT RUNNING SHIT, WE JUST MOVED DOWN A CLOCC THEN WALKED CACC, BUT THIS YEAR I KNOW ITS GONNA C SUM SHIT because, HMMM HOW CAN I PUT THIS, 60'S AND TRAYZ IN BK AND QNZ ARE NOT ON GOOD TERMS, THE 60'S GOT A COUPLE OF THEY HOMIES SEVERELY "HIT UP" THIS PAST JANUARY, SO THE TRAYZ IN THE BUSH WILL DEFINETLY MAKE THERE PRESENCE FELT AS WELL AS THE TRAYZ SO I SUGGEST TO ANYONE THAT GOES TO JOUVERT SERIOUS WATCH OUT, because SUM SHIT IS DEFINETLY GONNA crack OFF.
WANNABE CALI BANGER...........YOU'RE A WANNABE.YOU KNOW THAT?I TOLD YOU I WAS IN NY TODAY,TOMMOROW ,AND THE NEXT DAY.IM IN BK RIGHT NOW.WHERE ARE YOU?WE JUST LEFT FLATBUSH...........IT AINTPOPPIN LIKE THAT.......I WAS EVEN TELLIN THE HOMIES FROM BX ABOUT ALL THIS LIL BS YALL TALKIN.....THEY LAUGHIN AT YOU WANNABES.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 28th, 2006, 2:01 pm

lolol

64FERGUSON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 64FERGUSON » June 29th, 2006, 6:15 am

BG MLOCO wrote:QDAWG HOMIE LOL THIS BITCH MADE NIGGA SENT ME LIKE TWO PM'S EARLY AS HELL THIS MORNING LIKE THE FIRST THING I DO WHEN I WAKE UP IS GO ON STREETGANGS.COM, DAM HOMIE YOU REAL TIGHT NIGGAZ PULLED YA BITCH MADE CARD YOU I TOLD WHERE IM GOING TO be AT AFTER I GET OFF WORK PLZ DO ME A FAVOR SHOW UP THERE.
:lol: you are a funny dude.First off.....even IF you were this super 8tray like you claim to be( :roll: )you're not too smart.Putting all your business and your lil wannabe gangsta homies business ONLINE is NOT gangsta....and very stupid for that matter..2nd off...its the PUERTO RICAN DAY PARADE.NOT the wannabe 8tray crip parade.YOU WOULD GET STOMPED OUT THERE.RICANS DONT PLAY THAT WANNABE IS....AND THE LATIN KINGS WOULD BE THE FIRST TO RUSH YOU and DESTROY YOU.3rdly.....if its that easy for me(a name on the screen in front of you)to get an emotional reaction out of you to the point where you tell me your whereabouts and the whereabouts of your lil buddies online....well little boy....that is really IGNORANT.Do you know the NYPD gang task force is ALL over this board?aND NO TELLING how many other law enforcement agencies and police departments.YOUR LITTLE STORIES AND BRAGGADOCIO ON HERE IS ABSOLUTELY IGNORANT AND STUPID IF ITS THE TRUTH(WHICH I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT IS) AND YOUR BIG MOUTH AND ALL INFORMATIVE POSTS ABOUT THIS AND THAT ARE THE EQUIVALENT OF DRY SNITCHING.CHEW ON THAT MONSTER LOVER....So really....you aint no gangsta.....gangstas dont talk..they move.You're all hoopla hyping up a world you wished you lived in.....which is pathetic.Chew on that tough guy.Cause when they bust up your lil crew of posing wannabes....you're gonna be crying in the precint for mommy....MARK.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 29th, 2006, 8:49 am

[quote="BG MLOCO"]QDAWG HOMIE LOL THIS BITCH MADE NIGGA SENT ME LIKE TWO PM'S EARLY AS HELL THIS MORNING LIKE THE FIRST THING I DO WHEN I WAKE UP IS GO ON STREETGANGS.COM, DAM HOMIE YOU REAL TIGHT NIGGAZ PULLED YA BITCH MADE CARD YOU I TOLD WHERE IM GOING TO be AT AFTER I GET OFF WORK PLZ DO ME A FAVOR SHOW UP THERE.[/quote]

lol

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » June 29th, 2006, 7:20 pm

64FERGUSON wrote:So really....you aint no gangsta.....gangstas dont talk..they move.You're all hoopla hyping up a world you wished you lived in.....which is pathetic.Chew on that tough guy.Cause when they bust up your lil crew of posing wannabes....you're gonna be crying in the precint for mommy....MARK.
how a non-gangsta telling ni99az what a real gangsta does??? Did you learn that at the movies? thats like Alex Rodriguez teaching Kobe Bryant how to shoot a J.

Starr

Unread post by Starr » June 29th, 2006, 8:32 pm

I heard Juelz Santana was at that parade and got jumped by some Latin Kings.

64FERGUSON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 64FERGUSON » June 30th, 2006, 3:33 am

zip3ace wrote:
64FERGUSON wrote:So really....you aint no gangsta.....gangstas dont talk..they move.You're all hoopla hyping up a world you wished you lived in.....which is pathetic.Chew on that tough guy.Cause when they bust up your lil crew of posing wannabes....you're gonna be crying in the precint for mommy....MARK.
how a non-gangsta telling guys what a real gangsta does??? Did you learn that at the movies? thats like Alex Rodriguez teaching Kobe Bryant how to shoot a J.
WOW!Im impressed cracker jack! :roll: NON-GANGSTA TELLIN GUYS?WTF IS THAT?LOLOLOLOL

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » June 30th, 2006, 6:52 am

64Ferguson if you in NY right now and you have these 'strong feelings' then you should go out there to places where the gangs be at and speak your mind 'as a real dude'. I mean you gonna go to Flatbush for one day and come to the conclusion "IT AIN'T REALLY POPPIN LIKE THAT... ME AND MY GUYS LAUGH AT YOU" like walking through Flatbush is hard or something or that you have the real street knowledge. Why continue this tirade with you all caps and your size 30 font on this website?

64FERGUSON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 64FERGUSON » June 30th, 2006, 7:33 am

Cold Bear wrote:64Ferguson if you in NY right now and you have these 'strong feelings' then you should go out there to places where the gangs be at and speak your mind 'as a real dude'. I mean you gonna go to Flatbush for one day and come to the conclusion "IT AIN'T REALLY POPPIN LIKE THAT... ME AND MY GUYS LAUGH AT YOU" like walking through Flatbush is hard or something or that you have the real street knowledge. Why continue this tirade with you all caps and your size 30 font on this website?
Let me tell you something....yall lil girls are all defensive....CUZ yall know I know it aint poppin hard like yall make it out to be.Truth is this young generation(YALL)are a bunch of sheep who have latched on to another culture from the other side of the country.Ive been to NY recently.I have family in BX.Ive been to Queens,all over BK,and besides some youngsters out there wildin it aint like yall make it out to be.I think you SHEEP are so fascinated by L A gang culture that youve just become obsessed with it.I mean.....WTF?Yall fools just now trying to loc up and be rips and rus? :roll: I grew up in houston,dallas,and L A.Ive seen this shit from the beggininng.texas has had Cs and Bs since the early-mid 80s......ALOT of places in the south have.Its just funny to me HOW MUCH YALL WORSHIP THIS WAY OF LIFE........WHEN YALL KNOW NOTHING OF THE ORIGINS OF IT AND THE DESTUCTION IT CAUSES ON COMMUNITIES AND FAMILIES.YALL SOME SORRYASS KIDS THINKIN YA NICE BECAUSE YA WANNA ACT HARD..... :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » June 30th, 2006, 7:56 am

Well it's all in how you approach it. If you're talking about stopping the violence that's one thing if you're talking about LA gangbanging is superior to NY then that's a different thing. Some older dudes in NY say NY Crips and Bloods are corny, but then other dudes recognize LK's, Crips and Bloods as the only thing really going off in NYC right now, and these are dudes old enough to be around for the Savage Skulls and all the originals. They turned LK with the tide and see Crips and Bloods as opposite them or peers. Many dudes don't pay attention at all to it because truth be told out here you can definitely ignore the whole shit altogether if you wanted to in NYC.

64FERGUSON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 64FERGUSON » June 30th, 2006, 10:13 am

Cold Bear wrote:Well it's all in how you approach it. If you're talking about stopping the violence that's one thing if you're talking about LA gangbanging is superior to NY then that's a different thing. Some older dudes in NY say NY Crips and Bloods are corny, but then other dudes recognize LK's, Crips and Bloods as the only thing really going off in NYC right now, and these are dudes old enough to be around for the Savage Skulls and all the originals. They turned LK with the tide and see Crips and Bloods as opposite them or peers. Many dudes don't pay attention at all to it because truth be told out here you can definitely ignore the whole shit altogether if you wanted to in NYC.
I agree its in how you approach it.i am just tired of seeing people like bgmloco and kgloco trying to overhype what is really going on and comin on here 3X this and talking how they cicking it on the clock?LOL.Cmon man..theres no originality these kids are sheep.I believe the gangs in L A are vastly superior because its a generational thing(it has been going on for decades)and the streets and families are so rooted in it that it will not go away.Whereas NY.....kids wil be somethin else next generation.The original gangs,drug gangs,and crews in NY were BORN in NY.People like bgmloco and kgloco are such copycat posers..its unaccepatable.They would get broomsticks broke off in them in Cali....

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » June 30th, 2006, 2:05 pm

damn this nigga is on NYs dick

get the sand out of ur vagina

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 30th, 2006, 7:47 pm

OMG NIGGA HOW1. UR AN ASSHOLE, 2. IM PRETTY SURE THE CRIPS AND BLOODS IN DALLAS CAME FROM LA TO SET UP SHOP,3. THE SAME THING HAPPEND ALL OVER THE U.S INCLUDING NEW YORK, SL 4. YOU'RE HYPOCRITE CUZ U JUST SAID CRIPS IN DALLAS BANG HARDER THAN CRIPS IN NY HOW IF THEY BOTH ARE'NT ORGINALLY FROM THERE BUT WAS INTRODUCED BY OG'S FROM LA, 5. LABOR DAY PARADE WALK UP AND DOWN EASTERN PARKWAY AND TELL ALL THE LOCS OUT THERE THAY ARE FAKE I GURANTEE U WON'T MAKE IT HOME ALIVE.6. GO TO JOUVERT THE NIGHT BEFORE WITH I SIGN SAYING IM FROM TEXAX AND NYC LOCS ARE FAKE AND TEXAS BANG HARDER.7. SHUT the FUCC UP AND GET A LIFE.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 2nd, 2006, 4:44 am

he couldnt have said it any better.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 2nd, 2006, 4:45 am

he couldnt have said it any better.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » July 2nd, 2006, 11:47 am

Some of these kids are really being marketed to though. Like I was at Fulton Mall in BK and every single store along the strip had a whole variety of bandana pattern fitteds, in red and blue. Not in green, not in yellow. And right there on the rack was a plastic sign the STORE puts up professionaly, "It's not just a hat, it's a flag!" Some of these kids are being marketed to and they can't help it. Kids minds are like a sponge.

Return to “Music and News”