Youtube of Chino Grande dissin snoop the R20's and MC Eiht

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Unread post by TheReal » March 22nd, 2007, 8:22 am

MARTINEZ wrote:
perongregory wrote:
Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
perongregory wrote:Blacks just need to unite, we can'ty trust nobody, it's been shown throughout history.
What I got to say to this is, IT TAKES TWO TO BUILD BRIDGES

and

IT TAKES TWO TO TEAR DOWN BRIDGES.
sounds good in theory.
Peron,

You've always been a level headed dude on here and represented yourself with respect.

Whenever you want drink some beers with me and I'll prove to you

that NOT all Chicano's are racist....pm your number!

I don't want to hear anymore shit about Chicanos being Racist.

Cause in my eyes the most racist muthafucka on here is "TheReal"....
Nobody spews venom like this dude...wanna talk about a devil!


ENOUGH SAID.
Martinez 8)
*Man fuck you and go to hell. You're just mad because I have your people's collective racism and hatred for the black community in my crosshairs. You know damn well that I am telling the truth about your people's genocidal and undying hatred for black people, which is evident every day, especially if you live in SoCal.

You don't impress me with your so called good mexican approach. All folks like you, who claim to be non-racist, do-IS DEFEND THE RACISM AND THE GENOCIDAL AGENDA OF YOUR OWN PEOPLE, WITHIN YOUR OWN COMMUNITY, SO AS TO PACIFY BLACK FOLKS INTO NEVER WAKING UP AND SEEING WHAT THEY OBVIOUSLY SEE RIGHT BEFORE THEM!

So all your good cop and bad cop routine, and posting up posts about black racism, will never dissuade the reality that-MEXICANS AS A COLLECTIVE GROUP OF PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY IN SO CAL, HATE BLACK FOLKS, AND AS A COLLECTIVE GROUP OF PEOPLE, YOU MEAN BLACK FOLKS AS A WHOLE, NO DAMN GOOD!

Even you so called good mexicans can't stand to have black friends who are proud of their blackness. Fools like you will view this as a threat, because you mexicans who have black friends, only want your black friends one way-IGNORANT AND ASHAMED OF WHO THEY ARE, WHICH IN YOUR EYES, MAKES THEM GOOD NIGGERS!

So in the end, you can call me a racist all you want to, BUT YOU KNOW THE DEAL! It is your people who invoked all of this racist culture, within the gang landscape of SoCal. YOur people brought about this dark and racist atmosphere, while trying to steal and usurp black folks culture, and again-YOU KNOW I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!!

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 556
Joined: January 29th, 2004, 2:49 pm
Location: LA

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » March 22nd, 2007, 9:40 am

TheReal wrote:
MARTINEZ wrote:
perongregory wrote:
Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
perongregory wrote:Blacks .
.
*Man fu-- you and go to hell. You're just mad because I have your people's collective racism and hatred for the black community in my crosshairs. You know damn well that I am telling the truth about your people's genocidal and undying hatred for black people, which is evident every day, especially if you live in SoCal.
You don't impress me with your so called good mexican approach. All folks like you, who claim to be non-racist, do-IS DEFEND THE RACISM AND THE GENOCIDAL AGENDA OF YOUR OWN PEOPLE, WITHIN YOUR OWN COMMUNITY, SO AS TO PACIFY BLACK FOLKS INTO NEVER WAKING UP AND SEEING WHAT THEY OBVIOUSLY SEE RIGHT BEFORE THEM!
So all your good cop and bad cop routine, and posting up posts about black racism, will never dissuade the reality that-MEXICANS AS A COLLECTIVE GROUP OF PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY IN SO CAL, HATE BLACK FOLKS, AND AS A COLLECTIVE GROUP OF PEOPLE, YOU MEAN BLACK FOLKS AS A WHOLE, NO DAMN GOOD!
Even you so called good mexicans can't stand to have black friends who are proud of their blackness. Fools like you will view this as a threat, because you mexicans who have black friends, only want your black friends one way-IGNORANT AND ASHAMED OF WHO THEY ARE, WHICH IN YOUR EYES, MAKES THEM GOOD NIGGERS!
So in the end, you can call me a racist all you want to, BUT YOU KNOW THE DEAL! It is your people who invoked all of this racist culture, within the gang landscape of SoCal. YOur people brought about this dark and racist atmosphere, while trying to steal and usurp black folks culture, and again-YOU KNOW I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!!
wtf is a "goodMexican." You aint even a "good racist."

Here's some good racism for you to chew on.


Black Racism
By: Ying Ma
UMJ NEWS Volume 2.30

This is a true story, the Chinese man was abused by African American.

In what passes for discussions on race these days, small problems are often blown up large, while real traumas are completely ignored. For instance, despite what President Clinton’s “Race Initiative” panel has said, the very rawest racial conflicts in present-day America don’t even fit into the tidy mold of white-majority-oppressing-colored-minority that activists constantly promote. Though civil rights groups and most of the media studiously ignore this fact, the nation’s most fractious racial battles are now conflicts between minority populations. Particularly horrific is the animosity directed at Asian Americans by blacks in low-income areas of urban America.

At age ten, I immigrated from China to Oakland, California, a city filled with crime, poverty, and racial tension. In elementary school, I didn’t wear name-brand clothing or speak English. My name soon became “Ching Chong,” “Chinagirl,” and “Chow Mein.” Other children laughed at my language, my culture, my ethnicity, and my race. I said nothing.

After a few years, I began to speak English, but not well enough to trade racial insults. On rides home from school I avoided the back of the bus so as not to be beaten up. But even when I sat in the front, fire crackers, paper balls, small rocks, and profanity were thrown at me and the other “stupid Chinamen.” The label “Chinamen” was dished out indiscriminately to Vietnamese, Koreans, and other Asians. When I looked around, I saw that the other “Chinamen” tuned out the insults by eagerly discussing movies, friends, and school.

During my secondary school years, racism, and then the combination of outrage and bitterness that it fosters, accompanied me home on the bus every day. My English was by now more fluent than that of those who insulted me, but most of the time I still said nothing to avoid being beaten up. In addition to everything else thrown at me, a few times a week I was the target of sexual remarks vulgar enough to make Howard Stern blush. When I did respond to the insults, I immediately faced physical threats or attacks, along with the embarrassing fact that the other “Chinamen” around me simply continued their quiet personal conversations without intervening. The reality was that those who cursed my race and ethnicity were far bigger in size than most of the Asian children who sat silently.

The racial harassment wasn’t limited to bus rides. It surfaced in my high school cafeteria, where a middle-aged Chinese vendor who spoke broken English was told by rowdy students each day at lunch time to “Hurry up, you dumb Ching!” On the sidewalks, black teenagers and adults would creep up behind 80-year-old Asians and frighten them with sing-song nonsense:

“Yee-ya, Ching-chong, ah-ee, un-yahhh!” At markets and in the streets of poor black neighborhoods, Asians would be told, “Why the hell don’t you just go back to where you came from!”

When it came time for college, I left this ugly world for a beautiful school far away. Finally, it was possible to pursue a life without racial harassment backed by the threat of violence. I chose not to return to my old neighborhood after college, but I am often reminded of the racial discrimination I endured there. On a bus not too long ago I saw a black woman curse at a Korean man, “You f---ing Chinese person! Didn’t you hear that I asked you to move yo’ ass? You too stupid to understand English or something?”

In poor neighborhoods across this country Asians endure daily racial hatred just as I did. Because of their language deficiencies, their small size, their fear of violent confrontations, they endure in silence. Unlike me, many of them will never depart for a new life in a beautiful place far, far away. So each day they grow more bitter against a group that much of America refuses to acknowledge to be capable of racism: African Americans.

In a fair and peaceful world, racial harassment will be decried without regard to its source. The problem today is that prominent black leaders rule out even the possibility of black racism. Activists like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson intone that racism equals “prejudice plus power,” and that since blacks in America lack power, they are simply not capable of practicing racism against anyone. John Hope Franklin, chair of President Clinton’s race panel, angrily insists that racism is something suffered, not dished out, by blacks. Many black professors, writers, polemicists, and politicians repeat the same mantra. What might appear to be black racism, writes syndicated columnist Leonard Pitts, actually boils down not to racism but to acts of crime and rudeness from the perpetrators, and tough luck for the recipients.

Rationalizers of black racism ignore the fact that identical actions inflicted by whites would be universally decried as intolerable. Ultimately, their arguments simply grease the skids for further traumatizing of “unlucky” victims. And to real-life casualties of racial animosity, motivation is not especially relevant. Loss is loss. Pain is pain.

Unfortunately, Asian Americans-and especially their leaders-have failed to speak out on this matter. Complaints from wounded individuals regularly boil into public view, however. In mid-August, I attended a crowded press conference held in New York’s Chinatown to discuss Indonesia’s history of discrimination against ethnic Chinese (which peaked this May in a wave of bloody anti-Chinese riots). One woman at the event began to hysterically scream out her frustrations over black American racism against Asians. The woman, Mee Ying Lin, shouted, “Chinese suffer from racial discrimination by blacks every day. We should help persecuted Chinese overseas, but why is no one dealing with our own troubles in America?”

Rose Tsai, head of the San Francisco Neighbors Association, and candidate for a seat on the city’s Board of Supervisors, suggests that everyday Asians rarely defend themselves against ghetto racism because “Asian culture is just not that confrontational.. Asians are unlike blacks who got to where they are in politics by being militant.”

Tsai explains that Asian involvement in politics is at a nascent stage, that it is difficult for her organization even to convince Asian immigrants to vote, let alone make a political stink against racial harassment. “Asians are just not used to standing up for our own rights,” says another Bay Area Chinese activist with frustration.

That might explain the quiescence of recent immigrants who speak imperfect English. But what about the growing cadre of Asian activists? They are far from passive or non-confrontational. In just the past two years, organizations like the Asian American Legal Defense Fund, the National Asian-Pacific American Legal Consortium, the Organization for Chinese Americans, and others have voiced loud condemnations of “racism” in American society. But they have focused on events like the recent investigation of Asian donors of illegal campaign funds, the Republican opposition in Congress to Bill Lann Lee’s nomination as director of the Office of Civil Rights, a cover drawing for National Review that showed the President, Vice President, and First Lady dressed in Manchurian garb, and even a recent cover photo for this magazine that showed a handsome Asian male scowling angrily at the camera.

If vocal Asian activists are able to work themselves into a frenzy attacking everyday political tussles and editorial cartoons for their alleged racist motivations, they are obviously capable of confrontation. Why then do we never hear these national activists condemning black racism against Asians in our inner cities?

Some Asian-American activists say the reason they have not confronted anti-Asian racism among blacks is because the tension does not exist on the national level, but is merely confined to some local areas. Karen Narasaki of the National Asian-Pacific American Legal Consortium claimed in a recent interview that black animosity is different in each city and ought to be handled differently in each case by local organizations. David Lee, executive director of one such local organization, the San Francisco Voters Education Committee, concurs: “There may be a few communities and a few areas where tensions exist-so it is better for community groups rather than a national organization like the Organization of Chinese Americans to deal with such problems.”

Representatives of national Asian organizations also cite resource constraints to explain their quiescence. They say black-Asian clashes are not a serious enough national issue to expend scarce time and money on.

There is a difference, however, between not being able to expend effort and not wanting to. Asian activists on the national level also matter-of-factly justify black racism in inner cities as a direct result of competition between Asians and their black neighbors over limited economic resources.

Narasaki, while acknowledging she is not an inner city expert, insists that many black and Asian conflicts “have to do with the lack of economic opportunities” in cities. Echoing this refrain, Stanley Mark, program director of the Asian American Legal Defense Fund, asserts that “we can’t talk about race without talking about economic disparities.”

In this vein, Asian activists consistently mention that racial problems occur when Asian merchants move into predominantly black neighborhoods and flourish. The vicious year-long black boycott of a Korean store in Brooklyn in 1990, and the looting and burning of Korean stores in south-central Los Angeles during the 1992 Rodney King riots serve as shining examples of conflicts linked to economic disparities.

The excuse of economic disparities fails miserably to justify violence and harassment, however. For some observers, it also brings up memories of Nazi persecution of Jews, African attacks on Indian merchants, and recent murders, rapes, and robberies of ethnic Chinese in Indonesia. All of these atrocities were committed against people deemed economically well off by larger masses facing difficult times.

In any case, the economic disparities rationale falls apart in the many instances where racism flourishes in the absence of class differences.

At San Francisco’s Hunter’s Point public housing complex, for instance, low-income Southeast Asian residents, who are in the minority, have consistently encountered racial harassment from their black neighbors. Racial slurs, physical threats, violence, and destruction of property have festered for years. Philip Nguyen of the Southeast Asian Community Center, who has worked on the case for years, notes that there are no economic differences between the Asian and black families in the complex. The Asians, he says, are very quiet and have made every effort to befriend the black residents, yet serious friction has persisted for ten years.

Joe Hicks, executive director of the Los Angeles City Human Relations Commission, painstakingly tried to bring blacks and Asians together after the Rodney King riots. He believes that “much of the hostilities are due to blacks’ jealousy of Asian economic success, a sense of alienation, and the self-perpetuating belief that blacks will always lose out in the racial equation in America.” He adds that “certainly economics gives a basis to many of the problems,” but asserts that “even if tomorrow we can have a level playing field for both racial groups, we would still have animosity and racial strife” because prejudices would still remain.

Asian activists who are not otherwise inclined to ignore prejudice are often strangely anxious to apologize for black racism. In interviews, they note that Asians harbor many prejudices against blacks too. This explanation, however, has no power to explain the kind of harassment I and many others like me experienced as young immigrant children beginning life with no animus toward anyone.

Asian prejudice toward blacks surely exists. But whatever biases might be harbored in the minds of Asian immigrants, many of whom had never seen a black person before arriving in the U.S., they certainly don’t rate at the level of destroying black people’s property, scaring their elderly folk, or threatening and assaulting their children-the kinds of pressures Asians in many urban areas now endure routinely. Asian youths in particular typically start out with little or no inclination to distrust or dislike African Americans. Young Asians are usually far more willing than their parents to accept a new country and new friends, including black ones. In many cases, it was only after innumerable frightening chases, assaults, and humiliations that Asian attitudes toward blacks turned defensive. Those of us whose open minds were confronted with hostility and hatred will never accept the insulting assertion that our suffering resulted from our own prejudices.

It seems that leaders of the Organization of Chinese Americans, the Asian American Legal Defense Fund, and related groups are disconnected from the real concerns of many of the Asians they claim to represent. David Lee, whose Bay Area organization is attempting to promote local dialogue among minority journalists, believes that a fundamental disconnection exists between the national Asian spokesmen and the new majority of Asians who are recent immigrants. The prominent Asian civil rights leaders, he notes, tend to be American born, to speak little of their ethnic languages, and to be unable to read the local ethnic newspapers. Many of them do not know or understand the problems in low income areas, because they live comfortable middle-class lives. And so “it is not surprising that they are silent about black-on-Asian discrimination,” Lee summarizes.

Bong Hwan Kim, executive director of the Korean Youth and Community Center in Los Angeles and an active member of the Black-Korean Alliance that attempted to bring African- and Korean-Americans together in the eight years before the south-central riots, describes a disconnection in the Korean community between first-generation immigrants and acculturated second generation residents with less familiarity with inner-city life. After the shops of Koreatown were looted or burned, he reports, the more suburbanized Koreans pushed inter-ethnic bridge-building efforts, while the first-generation immigrants who toiled in menial jobs, bridled at having to sit across the table from those who looted and burned their property. Meanwhile, few of the prominent national Asian organizations even condemned the violence perpetrated against Koreans in L.A.

Stanley Mark of the Asian American Legal Defense Fund argues in defense of the national Asian organizations that people hear less from the Asian leaders about black-on-Asian racism than white-on-Asian racism simply because there is less of the former than the latter. Mark insists he knows of no case where an Asian was seriously hurt or killed by a racist black American.

Underlining the disconnect between national and local perceptions, Liu Yu-xi, an organizer of the New York coalition of Chinese Americans that mobilized hundreds of thousands of normally politically apathetic Chinese to protest Indonesian violence against Chinese residents, chuckled at Stanley Mark’s ignorance of cases of black racism. Liu, who has known of many racially motivated physical attacks against Chinese in New York, observes, “Such crimes are reported often in the local Chinese papers, but the national Asian activists obviously do not know how to read Chinese.”

When asked why prominent Asians have said little about racial harassment by African Americans, Bill Tam of San Francisco’s Chinese Family Alliance flatly stated, “I think they are afraid to say anything.” To him, it appears that Asian leaders are often fearful of the national black leadership. National Asian organizations generally follow the lead of black civil rights groups like the naacp so slavishly, another Bay Area activist told me, that even when the latter’s stances (for instance, on quotas and preferences) are opposed to the interests and beliefs of many Asian citizens, the Asian activists don’t challenge their allies.

Rose Tsai of the San Francisco Neighbors Association was a little more blunt: “Most Asian leaders do not wish to acknowledge that there exists a problem because they do not want the minorities to fight amongst themselves.” As a result, national Asian spokesmen speaking for their brethren are without any inkling of the real problems they face, or what kind of racism is dragging them down. Recognizing the complex issues between blacks and Asians, Philip Nguyen of the Southeast Asian Community Center has a simple proposal: “Fight, not against or for any group, but against racial discrimination.”

Ying Ma, who immigrated to the United States in 1985, is a research associate at the Council on Foreign Relations in New York
.

http://www.tabunka.org/newsletter/black_racism.html

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 556
Joined: January 29th, 2004, 2:49 pm
Location: LA

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » March 22nd, 2007, 10:45 am

240-year Prison Sentence for Black Man Who Vowed To 'Burn' White Hostages

March 21, 2007 04:35 PM

NEW YORK (AP) -- A judge sentenced a man to 240 years in prison Wednesday for taking hostages in a bar and telling patrons that "white people are going to burn tonight."

State Supreme Court Justice Maxwell Wiley told Steven Johnson, 39, who is black, that he had forfeited his "right to live in society."

Johnson, 39, was convicted March 1 of attempted murder, assault and other charges, including some designated as hate crimes.

Johnson invaded Bar Veloce, in Manhattan's East Village neighborhood, while nine men and six women were inside it June 16, 2002. He was carrying three pistols, a samurai sword and a container of kerosene.

He told police he had left the Brooklyn housing project where he lived and taken the subway to go look for "happy" white people to avenge the mistreatment of blacks.

He shot and wounded three people, including a police officer, and sprayed kerosene on several customers and threatened to set them on fire. Two women caught Johnson off guard and tackled him, and a policeman shot him.

About a dozen victims and their supporters were in the courtroom for the sentencing.

Johnson declined to speak. Defense lawyer Michele Galernt had asked the judge to consider Johnson's diagnosed mental disorders and the fact that he had been a sexually abused child.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 556
Joined: January 29th, 2004, 2:49 pm
Location: LA

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » March 22nd, 2007, 10:52 am

Carr Brothers convicted of brutal murders and sentenced to death

At about 11 PM on the freezing cold night of December 14, 2000, Reginald Carr, 23, and Jonathan Carr, 20, invaded the home of three young Wichita men who had two female guests. The Carr Brothers forced all of them to strip naked. They beat the men and raped the women.

In addition to repeatedly raping the women, the Carr Brothers have been found guilty of forcing them to perform sexual acts on each other, sodomizing one of them, and forcing the three male victims to perform sex acts with each of the women. Then the Carr Brothers robbed them and brutally murdered four of them.

According to a lone survivor's horrifying pre-trial testimony, after sexually tormenting them, the Carr Brothers took the friends individually to an ATM machine and forced them to withdraw as much cash as possible. Then, the Carr Brothers transported their naked victims to a remote soccer field and forced them to kneel in the snow before shooting them execution-style in the head, and then running them over with a truck. After leaving their victims for dead, the Carr Brothers returned to the men's apartment and stole appliances, bedding, and china.

The four friends who died were: Jason Befort, 26, an Augusta High School science teacher and football coach; Brad Heyka, 27, a director of finance with Koch Financial Services; Heather Muller, 25, a St. Thomas Aquinas pre-school teacher who planned to become a nun; and Aaron Sander, 29, a former Koch employee who had decided to become a priest.

The fifth friend, a 25-year-old woman, miraculously survived. To get help, she walked nearly a mile, naked and bleeding from her wounds, through snow and subfreezing temperatures. Her identity is being protected because she was the victim of a sex crime.

The surviving victim and Jason Befort were planning to marry soon. But Jason never had the opportunity of placing the engagement ring he had just purchased on her finger. It was discovered and stolen by the intruders.

A Preliminary Hearing for the Carr Brothers was held in April 2001 at which the survivor testified using her initials, H.G. However, since a gag order had previously been issued to the witnesses, Judge Rebecca Pilshaw warned them, and everyone else in the courtroom, that "the less that is said about these things, the better it will be for all parties involved."

Judge Pilshaw continued, threateningly: "I don't have the ability to order a lot of other people to do or not to do certain things, but I am going to make a very, very strong suggestion that people not talk about this." However, many news reporters and Wichita residents were opposed to these efforts to suppress the facts of this case. Outside of Kansas, there has been a virtual media blackout.

The Carr Brothers are African-Americans. All of their victims, including Ann Walenta, 56, a cellist with the Wichita Symphony Orchestra, who was shot and died from her wounds a month lateer, were White. However, according to District Attorney Nola Foulston, " the fact that the defendants and victims happen to be of different races has no bearing."

Although e-mails, letters to the editor and other comments in public forums have questioned whether the degradation, torture, and murders were racially motivated, Foulston strongly maintains that race was not an issue. During the preliminary hearing Foulston appears to have studiously avoided questions to the survivor which may have yielded evidence to the contrary.

Jury selection for the Carr Brothers trial began on September 9th 2002 at the Sedgwick County Courthouse and was completed on Wednesday, October 2nd. The trial began on Monday, October 7th. On Monday, November 4th, the jury returned verdicts of guilty for most charges against the Carr Brothers. Finally, on Friday, November 15, the Carr Brothers were sentenced to death. However, various appeals processes may delay their execution for more than ten years

Court TV originally said they would broadcast the entire trial. Then they "changed their mind" and said they would only broadcast the opening statements of the prosecuting and defense attorneys and the testimony of the survivor--but then they mysteriously "changed their mind" again and only provided a few brief news reports about the trial.

Find out What Really Happened

Click here to order your 80-page copy of the Wichita Massacre Survivor's
Pre-trial Testimony if you are NOT in New York State.

If you are in New York State, click here to order your copy of the
Wichita Massacre Survivor's Testimony.

http://www.wichita-massacre.com/

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2079
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Unread post by Cold Bear » March 22nd, 2007, 10:53 am

I know the Puerto Rican chick who was one of the ones that tackled him.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2079
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Unread post by Cold Bear » March 22nd, 2007, 10:54 am

Cold Bear wrote:I know the Puerto Rican chick who was one of the ones that tackled him.
Responding to the bar in East Village story about the hostages

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Unread post by TheReal » March 22nd, 2007, 11:03 am

To Rollin:

As a typical racist, all you can do is come back at me with isolated incidents of individual black racist incidents, whereas you can never address, and will never address, the perpetual pogrom agenda that your own racist kind have against my people. You can't do this, simply because you love the status quo, in regards to black and mexican tensions. Mexican racists such as yourself feel a deep down justification for oppressing black folks, and murdering black folks, because you view it as necessary evils that must take place, in order for chicano domination to reign.

Your war with black folks is ritualistic, and black folks are the prey. Your kind will never stop feeling the need to destroy, subjugate and kill black folks, because with many of you, on some high or low level-WARRING WITH BLACK FOLKS IS SIMILAR TO A RITES OF PASSAGE!

So again, you can post up all of the isolated incidents of black racism, so as to prove that black folks can be racist too, but does that really take away from your own people's collective hatred and agenda for destruction, that you have for black folks-HELL NO!!

Again, like the racist you are, instead of dealing with the issues, you divert attention by claiming that black folks are just as bad too, but guess what, NO WHERE IN YOUR POSTS DOES IT SHOW THAT BLACK FOLKS HAVE AN AGENDA, AN ORCHESTRATED CAMPAIGN TO WIPE OUT ANY RACE, THE WAY YOUR PEOPLE HAVE FOR BLACK FOLKS!! AND YOU KNOW I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!

So why don't you, and why can't you deal with that, unless it hits too close to home?

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 556
Joined: January 29th, 2004, 2:49 pm
Location: LA

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » March 22nd, 2007, 11:04 am

Cold Bear wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:I know the Puerto Rican chick who was one of the ones that tackled him.
Responding to the bar in East Village story about the hostages
Yeah you don't pull no gun any Latina women. :shock:

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 556
Joined: January 29th, 2004, 2:49 pm
Location: LA

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » March 22nd, 2007, 11:07 am

TheRacist: Just stick to the facts, not invidual opinion.

BLACK RACISM: Justice Department reports 85% of all inter-racial violence is committed by blacks against whites

The story of the "Wichita Massacre" was barely reported and went unnoticed due to the liberal agenda of the main stream media. David Horowitz reported the story of the Wichita Massacre on his web pages two years ago at the time it happened.
Outside the local Wichita press, however, virtually the only media to report this hate crime were Frontpagemagazine.com and the American Renaissance newsletter. While the federal government rushes to Los Angeles to investigate an incident in which a handcuffed youth was slammed into the hood of a car and punched by an officer, a pall of silence still blankets the horrendous racial murder of four young people whose murderers are now on trial. The difference in the responses to these two stories can hardly be attributed to anything other than the skin color of the perpetrators and the victims involved. Apparently the sexual torture and brutal executions of four promising youngsters is of no interest to the nation's moral guardians, because the victims happen to be white.

Stephen Webster's account of these events provides a revealing window on the disturbing - not to say disgusting -- state of the civil rights delusion in America. The U.S. Justice Department has reported that 85% of all inter-racial violence in America is committed by blacks against whites. But there are apparently no black hate crimes; and there is certainly no white civil rights movement to create sympathy for the victims.

Nor can there be one in the present atmosphere of racial hypocrisy, where the mere expression of concern over attacks on white people would itself make an individual a ripe target for racial witch-hunters.

Because they are black, the Wichita killers have been protected from national scrutiny and have not even been charged with a hate crime. The entire apparatus of local government in Wichita - abetted by the national press -- has worked overtime to keep the public ignorant of what happened. If the truth came out, it would threaten a national melodrama in which only blacks are victims, only blacks are persecuted and only whites are racists. Within the framework of this melodrama, the only acceptable meaning of civil rights is retribution for blacks -- retribution for any and every crime, real or imagined, ever suffered by black people however remote in the past. "Reparations" is just the nom de jour of the new civil rights package.

What would happen if, instead, we returned to the idea of individual accountability, and gave up the totalitarian fantasies of reparations and "social justice," in which oppressed classes exact retribution from their age-old oppressors? What if we returned to the real world in which individuals commit indefensible misdemeanors (Los Angeles) and monstrous crimes (Wichita)? What if we revived the idea of making the punishment fit the actual deed? Think of all the people who wouldn't know what to do with themselves if that were to happen.

The fact is that the Wichita horror is but one of many spectacular lynchings of white people by black racists, which the nation's moral watchdogs choose to ignore.

Everybody in America, for example, knows who James Byrd is, and that he was brutally murdered by three whites in Jasper Texas four years ago. Byrd's lynchers offered him a lift in their pickup truck, beat him and chained him and dragged him to his death. An entire nation was outraged and guilty. The President issued a statement, legislators wrung their hands and the media keened over the inhumanity of the act and what it portended for the country's future.

Four years later - this year in fact - a white man named Ken Tillery, hitched a ride in Jasper, Texas. He was given a lift by four black men who then murdered him to a deafening national silence. Like Byrd, Tillery was held hostage and beaten. Then he was run over and crushed to death. The copycat nature of the crime made it a natural news story. But there was none, save a modest account in the Houston Chronicle, to which nobody paid any attention. This savagery was apparently nothing. The pigments were politically incorrect. It was only some white guy, whose ancestors probably owned slaves.

We make no apologies for expressing outrage over these facts or printing the story of the Wichita slayings. We would like to see the trial of these killers reported on Peter Jennings' World News Tonight. We would like to see the story of the murders retold on 60 Minutes or 48 Hours. We would like to see Spike Lee direct a Hollywood feature or Jesse Jackson conduct a pilgrimage to Kansas to plea for racial peace.


BLACK RACISM: Justice Department repor ... al peace.

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Unread post by TheReal » March 22nd, 2007, 11:34 am

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:TheRacist: Just stick to the facts, not invidual
No devil, I am sticking to the facts, concerning your people's racism and sur racist agendas against the total black population of socal. IS THAT AN OPINION OF MINE, OR IS THAT IS WHAT IS PRESENTLY GOING ON RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK?

And I notice how you love to use white racist sites in order to dissuade, and imply a justification for racist surs wantonly killing innocent black civilians, simply because as I said before to black folks on this site and in real life, and that is-WHITES AND MEXICANS, ARE ALLIES AT THE GRASSROOTS LEVELS, AND ANY FUNK THAT IS BETWEEN THEM, ARE MERE INTERFAMILY SQUABBLES!

That's why this fool can, with great ease, sympathize with white folks, to the point of pulling up crime stats that black folks commit against white folks, so as to justify why his racist sur brethren-ARE WANTONLY TARGETING INNOCENT BLACK CIVILIANS: because he feels a kinship with the white victims!

Again, read between the lines of what this devil is doing. You see, he's not denying my positions, but rather-HE IS, IN HIS OWN WAY, MAYBE UNWITTINGLY, PUTTING FORTH A JUSTIFICATION ON WHY HE FEELS BLACK INNOCENT CIVILIANS, OUGHT TO BE POPPED, AND HAVE GENOCIDE COMMITTED ON THEM!

Again, read deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeply, between the lines of this devil, and you will see clearly, this racist's agenda...

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 556
Joined: January 29th, 2004, 2:49 pm
Location: LA

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » March 22nd, 2007, 11:53 am

TheReal wrote:
Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:TheRacist: Just stick to the facts, not invidual
No devil, I am sticking to the facts, concerning your people's racism and sur racist agendas against the total black population of socal. IS THAT AN OPINION OF MINE, OR IS THAT IS WHAT IS PRESENTLY GOING ON RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK?

And I notice how you love to use white racist sites in order to dissuade, and imply a justification for racist surs wantonly killing innocent black civilians, simply because as I said before to black folks on this site and in real life, and that is-WHITES AND MEXICANS, ARE ALLIES AT THE GRASSROOTS LEVELS, AND ANY FUNK THAT IS BETWEEN THEM, ARE MERE INTERFAMILY SQUABBLES!

That's why this fool can, with great ease, sympathize with white folks, to the point of pulling up crime stats that black folks commit against white folks, so as to justify why his racist sur brethren-ARE WANTONLY TARGETING INNOCENT BLACK CIVILIANS: because he feels a kinship with the white victims!

Again, read between the lines of what this devil is doing. You see, he's not denying my positions, but rather-HE IS, IN HIS OWN WAY, MAYBE UNWITTINGLY, PUTTING FORTH A JUSTIFICATION ON WHY HE FEELS BLACK INNOCENT CIVILIANS, OUGHT TO BE POPPED, AND HAVE GENOCIDE COMMITTED ON THEM!

Again, read deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeply, between the lines of this devil, and you will see clearly, this racist's agenda...
Oh all of a sudden you are trying to justify racism because the victims were white, SATAN? I can see your eyes bulging out and mouth drooling with venom you SERPENT. Clearly, your agenda, LUCIFER, is to promote your own race and your own hate. I on the other hand, seek to tell the WHOLE story. You aren't going to win BEELZEBUB because the truth, the facts I'm giving, will always come to light.

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Unread post by TheReal » March 22nd, 2007, 12:33 pm

I said:

No devil, I am sticking to the facts, concerning your people's racism and sur racist agendas against the total black population of socal. IS THAT AN OPINION OF MINE, OR IS THAT IS WHAT IS PRESENTLY GOING ON RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK?

And I notice how you love to use white racist sites in order to dissuade, and imply a justification for racist surs wantonly killing innocent black civilians, simply because as I said before to black folks on this site and in real life, and that is-WHITES AND MEXICANS, ARE ALLIES AT THE GRASSROOTS LEVELS, AND ANY FUNK THAT IS BETWEEN THEM, ARE MERE INTERFAMILY SQUABBLES!

That's why this fool can, with great ease, sympathize with white folks, to the point of pulling up crime stats that black folks commit against white folks, so as to justify why his racist sur brethren-ARE WANTONLY TARGETING INNOCENT BLACK CIVILIANS: because he feels a kinship with the white victims!

Again, read between the lines of what this devil is doing. You see, he's not denying my positions, but rather-HE IS, IN HIS OWN WAY, MAYBE UNWITTINGLY, PUTTING FORTH A JUSTIFICATION ON WHY HE FEELS BLACK INNOCENT CIVILIANS, OUGHT TO BE POPPED, AND HAVE GENOCIDE COMMITTED ON THEM!

Again, read deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeply, between the lines of this devil, and you will see clearly, this racist's agenda...

Whereas I stopped him in his post tracks, to where he said:

Oh all of a sudden you are trying to justify racism because the victims were white, SATAN?

My repsonse:

No devil, I'm not justifying racism because the victims were white, rather-I'M EXPLAINING WHY YOU ARE JUSTIFYING YOUR RACIST BRETHREN'S ATTACKS UPON BLACK FOLKS (like this fool Chino Grande; yeah you forgot that this thread is about this devil, HAVEN'T YOU)-BY HOW BLACK FOLKS TREAT WHITE FOLKS, THEREFORE, YOUR KIND FEEL A NEED TO TAKE VENGEANCE UPON BLACK FOLKS, ON BEHALF OF YOUR WHITE BRETHREN, FOOL!!

You know that this is where I was coming from and if you didn't know-NOW YOU KNOW!

And before we proceed, remember, YOU'RE NOT DEALING WITH A LIGHTWEIGHT WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHY HE BELIEVES WHAT HE BELIEVES!

He said:

I can see your eyes bulging out and mouth drooling with venom you SERPENT.

My response:

If anyone's a serpent between the two of us, it is you, BEGUILING AND CRAFTY SERPENT! You're just mad because I stopped you dead in your tracks, and exposed your rear and ulterior motives for posting the posts, YOU WERE POSTING!!

In other words, I got deep within you satan, to where I picked you apart, even unto the joints and marrow of the matter, to where you just had to stop posting, if only for a second, JUST TO DEFEND YOUR NEFARIOUS, AGENDA RIDDEN DEEDS, FROM THE TRUTH-AND YOU KNOW THIS!

He said;

Clearly, your agenda, LUCIFER, is to promote your own race and your own hate.

My response:

Well, it's nothing wrong with promoting your own race, just as long as you don't oppress others, and look down upon others, similar to how your racist sur brethren are doing, as well as their sur sympathizers. Don't judge me by how your own people think, feel and operate fool! Remember, it is your folks who have that klu-klux and unjustified hatred for black folks, to where you want to commit a genocidal agenda on us, as a people-AND YOU CAN'T DENY THIS!!

Regardless of what we do to white folks, WE NEVER REALLY DID ANYTHING TO YOUR FOLKS, TO WHERE IT JUSTIFIES THE EVIL, WICKED, AND RACIST KILLINGS THAT YOUR RACIST SUR BRETHREN AND THEIR SUR SYMPATHIZERS, ARE INFLICTING UPON THE BLACK POPULATION!

And you, and other surs and eses-KNOW I'M TELLING THE DAMN TRUTH!!

Why don't you fools go talk to your own young folks, and try to squash their racism and hatred against black folks, instead of always trying to pacify black folks, or pull up posts about how black folks can be racist too! Pulling up posts about how black folks can be racist to, DOESN'T DEAL WITH THE GENOCIDAL AGENDA THAT YOUR SUR BRETHREN HAVE ENACTED ON THE BLACK COMMUNITY, NOW DOES IT???!

You try to come off as if you're a fair man, and a man of peace, WELL THEN WHY DON'T YOU TALK TO YOUR OWN PEOPLE, FOOL??????? Black folks are always being told by black leaders and black public intellectuals, that we ought not hate mexicans, think ill of mexicans, but rather that mexicans are our latent brothers and sisters in the struggle-THIS IS WHAT WE ARE CONSTANTLY BEING FED, FOOL!!!!!!!

But are your people being fed this???? HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Instead, when we as black folks express our anger, concerning the hatred from our supposed latent brothers and sisters in the struggle-WE ARE ALWAYS GIVEN JUSTIFIABLE REASONS WHY YOUR PEOPLE HATE ON OUR PEOPLE, WITH THE IMPLICATION THAT THE HATE WILL NEVER CEASE!!!!

And any black person, ese, or anyone for that matter, reading my words, KNOWS I AM TELLING THE TRUTH HERE!

So hypocrite devil, you got your damn nerves trying to come at me sideways, thinking that your shit was going to pass by me unnoticed!!! I am not the one!!

He said:

I on the other hand, seek to tell the WHOLE story.

My response:

No devil, you are not telling the "whole" story, because if you did-YOU WOULD HAVE JUSTIFIED WHY CHINO GRANDE CLAIMED THAT BLACK FOLKS HAVE NO CULTURE, AND HOW BLACK FOLKS SUPPOSEDLY STOLE CHICANO CULTURE, FOOL-THAT'S THE WHOLE STORY THAT YOU HAVE NOT ADDRESSED YET, ON THIS THREAD, ABOUT CHINO GRANDE!!!!

All you can do, again, like the typical racist mexican, is pull up posts, many from white supremacist websites, that discuss black racism, but not the racism of racist surs like a chino grande. In other words, black folks being racist, STILL DOESN'T EXPLAIN YOU RACIST SUR BASTARDS, LET ALONE, CHINO GRANDE, NOW DOES IT FOOL???

Again devil, you may fool other folks with your slick tactics and smooth delivery, but this is one DEVIL HUNTER, THAT YOU WILL NEVER, EVER, DECEIVE AND PULL THE WOOL OVER!

He said:

You aren't going to win BEELZEBUB because the truth, the facts I'm giving, will always come to light.[/quote]

My response:

I've already won devil, regardless of what "facts" you attempt to pull up, because the "facts" you pull up, is being pulled up within the context of you justifying your boy, Chino Grande, and his racism, as well as the genocidal racism that your sur brethren are inflicting upon the total black community of SoCal, which is what I am exposing!

So continue to post away, and likewise, I will continue to expose you. As I said before fool, it's best that you come at me a different way, because in the end, you're not dealing with someone who is a LIGHTWEIGHT!

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 556
Joined: January 29th, 2004, 2:49 pm
Location: LA

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » March 22nd, 2007, 3:37 pm

DEMON of ANGER, MURDER, RAGE, LUST, DECEIT, TRICKERY: You have been given answers yet in your voracious desire to commit genocide on Native Mexicans, hath stripped your eyesight!

NOW, look closely in the mirror and realize thine error, SERPENT! I am here to tell he WHOLE truth, which is that racism comes in all forms. You LUCIFER, are here to further your own wicked agenda, which is to kill and destroy!

The Rwandan Genocide was the 1994 mass extermination of hundreds of thousands of ethnic Tutsis and moderate Hutu Sympathizers in Rwanda and was the largest atrocity during the Rwandan Civil War. This genocide was mostly carried out by two extremist Hutu militia groups, the Interahamwe and the Impuzamugambi, during a period of about 100 days from April 6 through mid-July 1994. Over 500,000 Tutsis and thousands of moderate Hutus died in the genocide,[1] with some reports estimating the number of victims to be between 800,000 and 1,000,000

Prelude to the genocide
Another source of mounting tensions in 1990 was the grumblings of the Tutsi diaspora in refugee camps ringing the nation, particularly from Uganda. Rwanda had been given independence before Uganda, and the early Tutsi outcasts saw history played out in 30 years of Uganda's history, from independence from Britain, to a fledgling democracy, and on to Idi Amin and successive military overthrows. Rwandans fought alongside Ugandans, where they had helped depose Milton Obote with Yoweri Museveni's National Resistance Army and saw his installation as president in January 1986.

The Tutsi Rwandan Patriotic Front (RPF) was formed in 1985 under Paul Kagame and saw an opportunity in their own country to demand recognition of their rights as Rwandans, including the right of return. On October 1, 1990 RPF forces invaded Rwanda from their base in neighbouring Uganda. The rebel force, composed primarily of Tutsis, blamed the government for failing to democratize and resolve the problems of some 500,000 Tutsi refugees living in diaspora around the world.
The Rwandan government portrayed the invasion as an attempt to bring the Tutsi ethnic group back into power. International reaction was ambiguous. The violence increased ethnic tensions as Hutus rallied around the President. Habyarimana himself reacted by immediately repressing Tutsis and Hutus who were perceived to be in league with Tutsi interests. Habyarimana justified these acts by proclaiming it was the intent of the Tutsis to restore a kind of Tutsi feudal system and thus to enslave the Hutu race. The journal Kangura, active from 1990 to 1993, was instrumental in inciting ethnic hatred and violence.[4]

Preparations for the genocide
During this period the rhetoric of Hutu nationalism escalated. Radio stations, particularly Radio Télévision Libre des Mille Collines (RTLM), owned by top government leaders, and newspapers, began a campaign of hate and fear. They broadcast and published material referring to the Tutsi as subhuman and making veiled calls for violence. Radical Hutu groups, organized and funded by members of the government, started to amass weapons and conduct training programs. Government leaders met in secret with youth group leaders, forming and arming militias called Interahamwe (meaning "Those who stand (or fight) together" in Kinyarwanda) and Impuzamugambi (meaning "Those who have the same (or a single) goal").
On January 11, 1994 General Romeo Dallaire notified Military Adviser to the Secretary-General, Major-General Maurice Baril of major weapons cache and plans for extermination of Tutsis. Telegram stated that an informant who was top level Interhamwe militia trainer was in charge of demonstrations carried out a few days before. The goal of the demonstrations was to provoke RPF battalion in Kigali into firing upon demonstrators and Belgian UNAMIR troops to use force. Under such scenario several Belgians were to be killed which would guarantee a withdrawal of the Belgian contingent. According to the informant 1,700 Interhamwe militiamen were trained in Governmental Forces camps and he was ordered to register all the Kigali Tutsis. Dallaire informed the Secretariat about UNAMIR's planned action but maintained that the possibility of trap isn't fully excluded. The following day headquarters stated in another cable that the outlined actions went clearly beyond the mandate granted to UNAMIR under the Resolution 872. Instead, President Habyarimana was to be informed of possible Arusha Accords violations and the discovered concerns and report back on measures taken. The January 11 telegram later played important role in discussion about what information was available to the United Nations prior to the genocide.[5]

There is evidence that the killing was well organized,[6] and the evidence was presented at the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda (ICTR). By the time the killing started, the militia in Rwanda was 30,000 strong — one militia member for every ten families — and organized nationwide, with representatives in every neighbourhood. Some militia members were able to acquire AK-47 assault rifles by completing requisition forms. Other weapons such as grenades required no paperwork and were widely distributed. Many members of the Interahamwe and Impuzamugambi were armed only with machetes, but these were some of the most effective killers.

According to Linda Melvern, in Conspiracy to Murder: The Rwanda Genocide and the International Community, convicted war criminal Rwandan Prime Minister Jean Kambanda revealed, in his testimony before the ICTR, that the genocide was openly discussed in cabinet meetings and that "one cabinet minister said she was personally in favour of getting rid of all Tutsi; without the Tutsi, she told ministers, all of Rwanda's problems would be over."[7] In addition to Kambanda, the genocide's organizers included Colonel Théoneste Bagosora, a retired army officer, and many top ranking government officials and members of the army, such as General Augustin Bizimungu (who is portrayed in the film Hotel Rwanda). On the local level, the Genocide's planners included Burgomasters, or mayors, and members of the police.

Genocide

MRND, the ruling party of Rwanda from 1975 to 1994, under President Juvénal Habyarimana, has been implicated in organizing many aspects of the Genocide.[citations needed] Military and Hutu militia groups began rounding up and killing all Tutsis they could capture as well as the political moderates irrespective of their ethnic backgrounds.[citations needed] Large numbers of opposition politicians were also murdered. Many nations evacuated their nationals from Kigali and closed their embassies as violence escalated. National radio urged people to stay in their homes, and the government-funded station RTLM broadcast vitriolic attacks against Tutsis and Hutu moderates. Hundreds of roadblocks were set up by the militia in the capital Kigali and around the country. Lieutenant-General Dallaire and UNAMIR, escorting Tutsis in Kigali, were unable to do anything as Hutus kept escalating the violence and even started targeting, via RTLM, UNAMIR personnel and Lieutenant-General Dallaire.

The killing swiftly spread from Kigali to all corners of the country. Between April 6 and mid-July, a genocide that is estimated to have left between 800,000 and 1,071,000 Tutsis and moderate Hutus dead at the hands of organized bands of militias, as reported by Helen Vesperini:
James Smith of Aegis Trust, a British NGO dedicated to the prevention of genocide, says finding an exat number is not the point: [i]"What's important to remember is that there was a genocide. There was an attempt to eliminate Tutsis — men, women, and children — and to erase any memory of their existence."
[

One such massacre occurred at Nyarubuye. Ordinary citizens were called on by local officials and government-sponsored radio to kill their neighbors and those who refused to kill were often killed themselves. "Either you took part in the massacres or you were massacred yourself," said one Hutu, rationalizing an ambivalent mixture of regret, fear, and shame at being forced to kill Tutsis.[20]

Most of the victims were killed in their villages or in towns, often by their neighbors and fellow villagers. The militia members mostly killed their victims by chopping them up with machetes, although some army units used rifles. The victims were often hiding in churches and school buildings, where Hutu extremist gangs massacred them. On 12 April 1994, more than 1,500 Tutsis sought refuge in a Catholic church in Kivumu. Local Interahamwe then used bulldozers to knock down the church building. People who tried to escape were hacked down with machetes or shot. Local priest Athanase Seromba was later found guilty of aiding and abetting demolition of the church and convicted of the crime of genocide and crimes against humanity.[21][22] In another case, thousands sought refuge in Ecole Technique Officielle school in Kigali where Belgian UNAMIR soldiers were stationed. However, on 11 April 1994, Belgian soldiers withdrew from the school and members of the Rwandan armed forces and militia killed all the Tutsis who were hiding there.[23]

The UN and its member states appeared largely detached from the realities on the ground (Report; Statement). In the midst of the crisis, Dallaire was instructed to focus UNAMIR on only evacuating foreign nationals from Rwanda, and the change in orders led Belgian peacekeepers to abandon a technical school filled with 2,000 refugees, while Hutu militants waited outside, drinking beer and chanting "Hutu Power." After the Belgians left, the militants entered the school and massacred those inside, including hundreds of children. Four days later, the Security Council voted to reduce UNAMIR to 260 men.[2

The Tutsi rebels defeated the Hutu regime and ended the genocide in July 1994, 100 days after it started. Approximately two million Hutu refugees, most of whom participated in the genocide and feared Tutsi retribution, fled to neighbouring Burundi, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zaire (now the Democratic Republic of the Congo [DRC]). Thousands of them died in epidemics of cholera and dysentery that swept the refugee camps. The Rwandan genocide and the resulting large numbers of refugees destabilized the regional balance of power along the Zairian border, resulting in the start of the First Congo War, which set the stage for the Second Congo War that continues to trouble the region. Battalions of Interahamwe continue to operate in eastern Congo, destabilizing the region and causing tension between Rwanda and the DRC.[citations needed][/i]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_Genocide

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » March 22nd, 2007, 3:48 pm

what the fuck are you guys doin?

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Unread post by TheReal » March 22nd, 2007, 4:04 pm

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:DEMON of ANGER, MURDER, RAGE, LUST, DECEIT, TRICKERY: You have been given answers yet in your voracious desire to commit genocide on Native Mexicans, hath stripped your eyesight!

NOW, look closely in the mirror and realize thine error, SERPENT! I am here to tell he WHOLE truth, which is that racism comes in all forms. You LUCIFER, are here to further your own wicked agenda, which is to kill and destroy!
Devil be for real!! Who am I out to conquer, but to warn my people of many of your people's desire TO COMMIT ON BLACK FOLKS IN THIS COUNTRY, WHAT THE BLACK FOLKS IN RWANDA WISHED TO COMMIT ON OTHER BLACK FOLKS IN THEIR COUNTRY: GENOCIDE!! You and your people, walk in the spirit of those in Rwanda, that were massacring other black folks, fool, so where do you come off trying to appear as if you scored a GOTCHA MOMENT!

Yes black folks were fucking with one another in Rwanda, but again-WHAT DOES RWANDA HAVE TO DO WITH WHAT YOUR PEOPLE ARE DOING TO BLACK FOLKS IN SOCAL DEVIL???

Man are you for real????????

All races of people have fucked with each other. Hell, even your Aztec and Mayan folks, used to commit genocide on one another fool, by way of murder, rape and human sacrifice, AND????? Black gangs in L.A., when south central and other parts of L.A were predominantly black-USE TO ROLL ON EACH OTHER, AND COMMIT GENOCIDE ON ONE ANOTHER, AND????

Forktongued mephistopheles muthafucka, YOU'RE NOT TELLING ANYTHING NEW!!! This is why I say that the black community must form a militia to protect our people from predators from within and without our communities.

Having said that, I do know one thing Mr. Lucifer, when black folks were committing all of the genocidal murder against one another during the 70's, 80's, and part of the 90's, all throughout L.A., in astronomical numbers-THEY DIDN'T DECLARE WAR, OR GENOCIDE ON THE MEXICAN POPULATION, NEITHER DID THEY HAVE AN ORCHESTRATED PLAN TO RID L.A. OF THE ENTIRE MEXICAN POPULATION!!

Black gangs in L.A. would allow little barrios to flourish in their hoods, while these black gangs, who had members up to about 50 to 100, would overlook the 10 ese gang members in their own hood, just to go funk with a black gang set over in another hood! Hell! Sometimes black gangs would help ese gangs, if they even had funk with certain blood sets-TELL ME I'M LYING!!!!

So you ask me, WHAT'S MY POINT??? Well my point is that every race has their own villains and bad guys fool, NO ONE IS DENYING THAT!!! HOWEVER, AS A BLACK PERSON WHO SPOKE OUT AGAINST BLACK ON BLACK CRIME AND BLACK ON BLACK GENOCIDE IN THIS COUNTRY, AMONGST BLACK GANGS, ARE YOU NOW TELLING ME THAT I HAVE TO TURN MY EYES AWAY, AND HAVE A DEAF EAR, WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR RACIST SUR BRETHREN AND THEIR GENOCIDAL CAMPAIGN OF SUBJUGATION AND ANNIHILATION, OF THE TOTAL BLACK COMMUNITY???!!

You mean that mexicans are sacred and are untouchable, to where if I attack them, I'm always going to be subjected to a speech that highlights the racism of general humanity, especially black folks??? As I said before fool, your first mistake was thinking that you were dealing with a lightweight on this issue, because I read between the lines of your satanic BS, which got you all disheveled!!

The fact of the matter is devil, I'm not calling for the extinction and genocide of your people fool, RATHER I'M CALLING ALL BLACK FOLKS TO ARMS, AGAINST RACIST SURS AND THEIR SYMPATHIZERS, WHO SEEK TO MURDER AND COMMIT GENOCIDE ON THE BLACK POPULATION IN L.A. I realize that it there are elements of YOUR PEOPLE who are hell-bent on committing genocide against my people, and that there is nothing that will dissuade you devils, unless it was done by way of the gun-AND YOU KNOW THIS SNAKE, SO WHY FAKE THE FUNK???

Your kind wants to kill black folks satan, and no matter how many posts you put up, until your blue in the face-IT WILL NEVER STOP YOUR SURENO RACIST BRETHREN, AND YOUR SUR SYMPATHIZERS, FROM HAVING THE DESIRE, THE TASTE, AND THE WILL, TO WANT TO COMMIT WAR AGAINST THE BLACK POPULATION OF SOCAL!! So what the fuck do come off showing me some shit that happened in Africa, WHERE HERE IN AMERICA, I'M DEALING WITH YOUR RACIST SURENO, DEVIL BRETHREN???

Fuck a Rwanda slithering serpent-LOOK AT L.A. FOOL!!!!

Again you gotsta to be a dumb muthafucka, if you thought your BS was going to pass by me!!!! Hell fool, go speak to your own people snake, and tell them about their racist shit! Don't come preaching that shit my way, because for the most part, black folks are still in a state of awe and shock, that your racist sureno kind and their sympathizers, have such seething hatred for them!!! Black folks in L.A, in regards to eses (fuck a story that deals with somewhere else) are just coming to grips and terms, with how many of your people feel about them-AND YOU KNOW THIS!!!!!!

You're just trying to pacify and divert attention from what black folks ought to really do, as it relates to your sureno racist brethren and their sympathizers and allies, WHICH IS TO PREPARE FOR THE COMING STORM!!

Oh yeah devil, you know that there's a coming storm that you sureno devils will invoke upon the black masses within these coming years, starting in So Cal!!! You know this devil, so don't act stupid and fake the funk!!

The nerve of satan, calling me one of his own (a devil), and comparing me to the worst of his own...

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 556
Joined: January 29th, 2004, 2:49 pm
Location: LA

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » March 22nd, 2007, 7:39 pm

I see this LEGION of ANGER, TREACHERY, SUSPICION, FEAR, DIVISION, CONFUSION, is set in his evildoing ways.

Now we find, the greatest atrocity, mass genocide against infants. Open your eyes cold blooded REPTILIAN, and look at the hard facts--look at the numbers. How dare you, SATAN, use Native Mexicans as a scapegoat to rob, murder, and destroy!!

"Several years ago, when 17,000 aborted babies were found in a dumpster outside a pathology laboratory in Los, Angeles, California, some 12-15,000 were observed to be black."

--Erma Clardy Craven (deceased)
Social Worker and Civil Rights Leader

Minority women constitute only about 13% of the female population (age 15-44) in the United States, but they underwent approximately 36% of the abortions.

According to the Alan Guttmacher Institute, black women are more than 3 times as likely as white women to have an abortion

On average, 1,452 black babies are aborted every day in the United States.

This incidence of abortion has resulted in a tremendous loss of life. It has been estimated that since 1973 Black women have had about 10 million abortions. Michael Novak had calculated "Since the number of current living Blacks (in the U.S.) is 31 million, the missing 10 million represents an enormous loss, for without abortion, America's Black community would now number 41 million persons. It would be 35 percent larger than it is. Abortion has swept through the Black community like a scythe, cutting down every fourth member."

A highly significant 1993 Howard University study showed that African American women over age 50 were 4.7 times more likely to get breast cancer if they had had any abortions compared to women who had not had any abortions.


http://blackgenocide.org/black.html

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Unread post by TheReal » March 23rd, 2007, 6:52 am

Rollin said:

I see this LEGION of ANGER, TREACHERY, SUSPICION, FEAR, DIVISION, CONFUSION, is set in his evildoing ways.

My response:

No devil, the only "LEGION of ANGER, TREACHERY, SUSPICION, FEAR, DIVISION" and "CONFUSION", to where their "evildoings" are "set" in their "ways"-IS WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR OWN RACIST SURENO BRETHREN, YOUR WHITE SUPREMACIST ALLIES, AND YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHO ARE SUR SYMPATHIZERS!!

It is your people fool, who are members of the "legion of anger", every time they claim that black folks received benefits during the Civil rights movement, and afterwards, undeservedly! It is your people, who are members of this "legion of anger", who claim that white folks favor black folks, and that black folks got too many benefits, which supposedly block your people's access to anything. It is your people, like that Chino Grande, who claim that we as black folks supposedly stole mexican culture and flavor. It is your people who are members of the "legion of anger," who claim that innocent black civilians getting mowed down by your racist sureno hate groups, is a justifiable thing, because it is supposedly all about mexican vengeance against the black community, based on what black folks supposedly had done to your people back in the day-MUCH OF WHICH IS BASED ON MYTHOLOGICAL ANECDOTES!!!

And you want to speak on TREACHERY!! It is your people who are going over land and sea, telling those who are willing to listen, that it was mexicans who founded and started hip-hop/rap culture, and not black folks! It is your people, who on the left sides of your mouth, pacify black folks on one end, claiming that we're minority brothers and sisters, whereas on the other end, you stab us in the back, and ally with white supremacist and neo-nazis, in order to take down and destroy black folks!! You pretend to be a minority, whereas at the same time you sleep in bed with the devil, yet you accuse black folks of being a part of the white system, trying to make us feel all guilty and shit, whereas on the grassroots levels, you and your kind, co-habitate oh so comfortable, WITH THE MOST VIRULENT RACISTS OF THE WHITE COMMUNITY!! You devils are nothing more than fence-hopping, play two sides of the fences, racist bastards!!! It is your people who have benefited from the Civil Rights movement that black folks led, yet your racist kind claim that black folks have done nothing for minorities, the world and civilization-EVER!! Lastly, it is your people, who use to besmirch ricans for being part black, and for acting black, with claims that you were superior to them, but now that you realize that you can rock superior numbers, in regards to population status, NOW YOU GUYS ARE ONE HAPPY LATINO/HISPANIC FAMILY, BECAUSE YOU NEED THEIR NUMBERS-NOW THAT'S TREACHERY!!

You want to talk about SUSPICION????? It is your people who are constantly claiming that black folks and white folks, are in it together, to take down mexicans politically and socially! It is your people who claim that black folks and white folks are true allies, simply because you feel that white folks have given black folks too much, which is really based on your people's jealousy of black folks, and what we have a right to have, because of what we earned through our blood, sweat and tears!! It is your people, who claim that latinos must unite and protect themselves against black and white folks, yet you devils ALLY WITH THE ARYAN BROTHERHOOD AND OTHER WHITE SUPREMACISTS! Hell, you even let them in your gangs, and they in yours!!!!

You guys even intermarry freely amongst each other, socialize with each other, with no abandon, yet you claim that black folks and white folks are on such friendly terms, to where we have some sort of plot to destroy latinos!! OH BITCH BE FOR REAL!!!! This goes back to what I said about TREACHERY!!!

Simply put, you racist bastards teach this BS, so as to justify the intentional hatred that you want to possess for black folks!! This is evident in the apocryphal and conspiratorial stories you devils put forth about black folks, like the one in which you guys claimed that MLK Hospital in Watts, DIDN’T BEGIN TO TREAT MEXICANS UNTIL THE LATE 90’S!!! Ah yeah fool, I know you heard of that one!! This myth was, and is, an outright LIE, and is equivalent to the lies that your people continue to spread about black people, in order to justify your vicious and wicked racism against my people, like the stories that back in the day, when L.A. was predominantly black, we so-called enacted a genocidal pogrom against your people-WHICH IS BS, AND YOU KNOW THAT!!! If anything, if shit was that bad, YOU MUTHAFUCKAS WOULD’VE GOTTEN WIPED THE FUCK OUT A LONG TIME AGO!!

Hell, it was BLACK FOLKS WHO WERE THE VICTIMS OF THIS GENOCIDAL BLOODSHED, NOT YOUR PEOPLE!!

But I digress….


Let’s continue….

You say that I operate from a standpoint of DIVISION???? Remember devil, it is your people who don’t want any unity, or any type of working relationship with black folks!!! Your people are the ones who feel that black folks who speak on unity with mexicans, are only doing so, because they are ashamed of their own culture and race, so what these black folks do is try to join on to a “superior” culture and race, because they realize that their own ship is sinking!

It is you mexicans who view such black folks as being weak, shameful and disgusting! It is your racist sureno brethren, who told sureno street gangs to get rid of their black members! It is your racist sureno people, who are trying to rid certain Mexican varrios of its black inhabitants!

Hell, it is your own people, who have organizations that claim they are about La Raza only, and forget about everyone else. Not even the Nation of Islam, who is a black separatist organization, is this intensely separatist, seeing as how they have Mexican members within their ranks.

Again, it is your people who created a supposedly separate genre of hip-hop called “Chicano Rap,” trying to separate yourself from the broader hip-hop community. Ah man, I can go on, and on, and on with this one here, but just like the devil, SATAN HIMSELF, to go on a rampage and accuse someone else of being the devil, so as to hide the duplicitous nature of their evil, by comparing me to the worst of theirs!!!

And it’s just like a devil, not to even address his own people’s racism, to where his only antidote to discussing his own people’s racist behavior, is to post up bad things that black folks do, including violence against their white brethren, who they have a grassroots level relationship with, in order to stifle, thwart, and dissuade any discussion, dealing with the specific hatred of black folks that the Mexican community has, as well as the genocidal and racist agenda, that a core of his people hold, including those amongst his people’s ranks, who are sympathizers and defenders of their cause!!

But yet you call me a person who is divisive??? OH HEEEEEEELLLLL NO FOOL!!!! YOU JUST WANT BLACK FOLKS TO BE PASSIVE, AND NOT SAY ANYTHING AGAINST YOUR PEOPLE’S RACISM AGAINST THE BLACK COMMUNITY! YOU ALSO DON’T WANT TO ADDRESS YOUR OWN PEOPLE, CONCERNING THEIR RACIST BS AGAINST THE BLACK COMMUNITY, OUTSIDE OF TRYING TO PROVE TO ME THAT EVERYONE CAN BE RACIST!!!

Yes, everyone can be racist-BUT WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH DEVILS LIKE CHINO GRANDE AND RACIST SURS WHO TARGET BLACK FOLKS, JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK???? I’ll tell you what-IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NOTHING!!

Why? Because deep down, even though you try to pose yourself, and come off as being a “good Mexican” you are nevertheless loyal to your race, to such an extent, to where you don’t want to hear any criticism of your people, whatsoever! Not only that, you deep down, in your core innards, kinda admire folks like Chino Grande, and your racist sur brethren, because even though you feel that they what they do is a dirty job, nevertheless-YOU FEEL SOMEONE HAS TO DO IT!!!

TELL ME I’M LYING!!!!!

CAUSING DIVISION??? Fool your folks don’t want to unify with black folks and you know this-SO WHY FAKE THE FUNK?

Let’s proceed…

You accuse me of causing “confusion.” Am I confused, when I say that your sureno brethren, for the most, are racist hate gangs, equivalent to the skinheads? Am I confused, when I say that your people feel that black folks have been unjustifiable beneficiaries of white liberal largesse, and that this largesse took away from the rights and privileges of mexicans/latinos as a whole??? Am I confused when I say that your people as a whole want no unity with black folks???? Am I confused when I say that your people justify the genocide your racist sureno brethren are committing on the black population of L.A., when they claim that the harassment against blacks is payback for what black folks supposedly did to mexicans from back in the day?? Am I confused over these issues devil???

If any group is causing confusion, it is devils like you, who will work off of black folks general fondness for mexicans, while reaching out to them, and pretending that everything is all good between the races, when in reality, you know damn well that your own people, as a collective core, especially in the socal area-HATE BLACK FOLKS TO THE CORE, AND DON’T MEAN THEM NO DAMN GOOD!!

You know damn well, that you are just fucking with the minds of black folks, with all your good cop/bad cop routines, which again, CAUSES CONFUSION, BECAUSE DEEP DOWN, WHILE YOU ARE BEFRIENDING YOUR NEGROES, YOU STILL FEEL THAT THE INNOCENT KILLING OF BLACK CIVILIANS IS JUSTIFIABLY, BECAUSE IT IS ROOTED DEEP WITHIN MEXICAN VENGEANCE AGAINST THE BLACK COMMUNITY!

You know that this is the way you feel, and you can’t deny this!!! This is why you will smile in black folks face, fuck a coupla black honeys, but yet will never speak out on the racism and genocidal plans that your racist sur brethren are enacting against the total black community in so cal, because you feel that what they are enacting, even though it isn’t your cup of tea-ARE NECESSARY EVILS!!!!

Again, TELL ME I’M LYING!!!!!

Devils like you talk about black and brown unity, yet you ally with white supremacists??? I don’t give a damn if you as a sureno, consider yourself non-racist, because in the end, if you were to land in Jail, or the pen, YOUR ASS WOULD STILL FALL IN LINE, AND HAVE AS YOUR ALLIES, THE MOST VIRULENT RACISTS OF THE WHITE COMMUNITY, yet you preach brown and black unity now?!! Now that’s confusion for your ass!!

Naw fool, you can call me what you want, because in the end, I AM GOING TO CONTIUE SOUNDING THE ALARM ON YOUR RACIST SURENO BRETHREN, AND THEIR SUR SYMPATHIZERS AND RACIST ALLIES!!!! And I can tell from the looks of your skirting of the issues, as it relates to your east L.A homie (Chino Grande), you, as a typical sur, will continue to be “set” in “evil doings.”

He said:

Now we find, the greatest atrocity, mass genocide against infants. Open your eyes cold blooded REPTILIAN, and look at the hard facts--look at the numbers.


My response:

Yeah fool, I am against abortion, and have spoken out against black folks and their high abortion rates, AND???? What does that have to do with RACIST SURS WANTING TO COMMIT GENOCIDE UPON THE BLACK COMMUNITY!! WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH RACIST SURS, AND RACIST MEXICANS, CLAIMING TO THE WHOLE WORLD, AND SCANDALIZING BLACK FOLKS IN THE PROCESS, THAT WE STOLE MEXICAN CULTURE, ETC.???

You see, I can talk about black atrocities, in regards to abortion, ON ANOTHER THREAD, or on a completely different website’s forums. HOWEVER, this thread is dealing with whom? CHINO GRANDE, AND THE RACIST STATEMENTS HE MADE AGAINST THE BLACK COLLECTIVE, OUR CULTURE, OUR HISTORY, TO WHERE HE IS BROADCASTING THAT BS AROUND THE GLOBE!!!

A devil like you have yet to even adequately deal with this racist sureno bastard, but yet you pull up posts about black folks wrong doings, as if that’s going to take away the racist and genocidal nature, of your racist sur brethren, and their sur sympathizers and allies!! MAN YOU MUST BE A DAMN FOOL!!

Look here devil, you may be able to fool, deceive, and double-deal other black folks, with your trickery, diversions and wicked machinations, but your mess will not work on yours truly-NEVER!!!

My eyes are on the prize, and as I told you before-I KNOW WHY I BELIEVE WHAT I BELIEVE, AND THE FACT THAT YOU ARE NOT DEALING WITH A LIGHTWEIGHT!!!

So I guess the prosecutors who prosecuted members of the Avenues, for their racist and genocidal campaign against black folks, should’ve showed to the jury, or displayed to the jury, incidents concerning black racist behavior, and genocide upon one another, so as to nullify folks reactions to the genocidal and racist plans that the avenues have towards the total black community? MAN FUCK YOU AND GO TO HELL WITH YOUR BS!!!

He said:

How dare you, SATAN, use Native Mexicans as a scapegoat to rob, murder, and destroy!!

My response:

Who said that I was using “Native Mexicans as a scapegoat to rob, murder and destroy”? I never claimed, insinuated, or implied, that I ever wanted to “rob, murder and destroy” mexicans!! THIS IS HOW YOUR PEOPLE THINK TOWARDS BLACK FOLKS, FOOL!! Furthermore, this only expresses and highlights the racism you have within concerning the general black population!!! This is also a telltale sign of how you feel that at the core, concerning the racist, klu-klux oppression that many of your racist sureno brethren afflict upon the black community, by believing that at the core-THE OPPRESSION AND HARASSMENT IS JUSTIFIED!

This is why you have to believe the fact that I want to “rob” mexicans, because as a black man, according to you, I am a criminal by nature, and any righteous indignation that I do have, concerning the oppression and harassment that my people are suffering at the hands of your people, will eventually lead to me robbing your homes, murdering your family, and destroying your household-MAN, YOU MUST BE THE DEVIL!! A paranoid one at that!!!

All I have ever discussed is black unity and black folks forming some type of militia in Socal, so as to defend themselves against those who will prey on them, from within their communities (fellow black folks), as well as those that will prey on them from without their community (your folks, et al.). I am talking SELF-DEFENSE, not murder, not robbery!!!

What??? You feel that deep down, your folks are worthy of that type of plunder and retaliation, to where you are internalizing what you feel your folks deserve, based on what they are presently doing to my people??? No fool, I don’t roll that way, and like I said earlier, and that is-DON’T COMPARE ME TO THE WORST OF YOUR OWN PEOPLE!!!!

In the end devil, I got your number, and your racist kind within my crosshairs, to where no matter how a slick, ill-boding, double-dealing snake like you try to maneuver out of your shit-YOU WILL NEVER WIN WITH ME!

So fuck you and go to hell-MR. LUCIFER! Forktongued bastard!

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 736
Joined: February 7th, 2007, 4:03 pm

Unread post by johnnnny » March 23rd, 2007, 7:16 am

perongregory wrote:what the fu-- are you guys doin?
-lol i was going to say somethign and i just caught this comment LOL
- :arrow: "race and Ethnicity" Forum

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1193
Joined: November 20th, 2006, 7:11 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » April 14th, 2007, 11:57 pm

perongregory wrote:what the fu-- are you guys doin?
Second that! :o I never thought this discussion would go 17 pages. The Real, what's your bottom line? Unite Brothas & Sistas by any means necessary against Mexicans and their Sympathizers? this may not be the topic/time/place for this question but here it goes: If you really want to help your fellow Brothas & Sistas why don't you try a more righteous approach to helping them instead? just a suggestion.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » April 15th, 2007, 3:14 am

TheReal wrote: RATHER I'M CALLING ALL BLACK FOLKS TO ARMS, AGAINST RACIST SURS AND THEIR SYMPATHIZERS, WHO SEEK TO MURDER AND COMMIT GENOCIDE ON THE BLACK POPULATION IN L.A.
What about calling people of all races to arms against this BS? Believe me, id be down with that.

zargon
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: April 12th, 2007, 11:01 pm

Unread post by zargon » April 16th, 2007, 8:48 pm

TeeKay wrote:its funny how he was acting all offended when he said when he turns on the TV he sees snoop dogg on BET and that its poisoning his mexican youngins by causin them to say nigga, i just heard him say something about eiht like "Yo MC Eiht, just stay on the sideline esse"
i dont understand that devil ass shit . sound like some kkk talkin BS.! lol " ni*&loverz" lol? wtf!
eh homie ,peep game. if one studied the history of his people he wouldnt be callin blax mayates. Has this kat ever heard of the Olmecs ( the ancient mexicans whom some claim to be a black people as well - peep Ivan Sertimas "they came before Columbus"), not only that lets break this down even later; most mexican people have indigeous and a spanish mix . The Moors an Afro asiatic group conquered spain and there was lots of mixing- thats where the term moreno came from Moor- they were a dark race of people. they went all through europe.Also there were black people in mexico after that . So the next time some one of mexican desent calls another black a mayate you are callin yourself one as well because theres a strong possiblity that that "moreno" blood is in you. Also he mentioned the Mexica and poetry ( which i didnt know about ) but also he should know about the griots of west africa ,black "jive poets of jazz" and politcal street poets such as Watts Prophets, Gil scott herren, and the Last poets as well as west indian music ( DUB POETRY AND TOASTING) .
One the real issue though .
Its sad that where i live that most of this racist gang shit has crossed over to people that dont even bang as well. Ive talked to kids black, mexican, and asian that have been effected by it and have nothin to do with it. A few months ago an 18 year old kid got killed just because of his race- he didnt bang at all they just killed him in cold blood. What happens when it comes to your families and loved ones this shit needs to stop!!

zargon
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: April 12th, 2007, 11:01 pm

Unread post by zargon » April 16th, 2007, 9:02 pm

perongregory wrote:santana got a black wife, he know what up, he aint with that racist shit, but he is from N. cali.
naw he's from mexico and now he lives in the north ca

User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Unread post by MARTINEZ » April 17th, 2007, 11:31 am

To the UN-Real

Fu-ck me??!!! .....No fu-ck you punk ass biatch !!

Shut the fu-ck up already you fuc-ken nerd !

Your the worst case of a BROKEN RECORD ever !!

You're probably 105 lbs. soaking wet, biatch and this is the only time your ass feels big wolfing from the safety of your computer....LOL

You're the biggest DEVIL in this muthafucka.....Know that's real, biatch !

The sh-it you post, and write....

I know you're probably a PK --> A preachers kid,

pulled your covers.....You hate filled devil !!

Go tell your dad to deliver you from the demonic spirit of HATE, LIES, DECEIT & Above all --> the spirit of Bullsh-it !!

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 159
Joined: March 18th, 2007, 2:10 am

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » April 18th, 2007, 10:07 pm

NICKELS wrote:thats exactly what i hate some motherfuchers stealing parts of our culture saying they created it , and then get racial on the original people

mexicans dont have the imagiantion to create the music we make thats plain obvious........our music is based off of african rythms and drum patters.

fuch them downsyndrome looking motherfuchas eating a over cooked old ass dead chijua rolled up in a taco.

VOTE FOR PEDROS " MIXTAPE !!....LOL .....they invenetd rap yeah right !!

and africans invented ...tacos and fajitas .......and zoro was black !! these beaners been biting us since LA BAMBA ....and santana will never be a jimi hendrix.

ok i said my piece i had to vent some of this sh-t . :twisted: :twisted:
MeXIKKAN RAPPERS ARE A JOKE!!!I HATE THEM MYSELF !FUCKING NEEDA LEAVE THAT SHIT TO THE KOONS......FUCK ANY MEXICAN RAPPING WHAT A FUCKING DUMBASS.....SING SOME CUMBIAS AND SALSA RAGGEATON WHATEVER...BUT MAN RAP IS FOR BLACKS---I KNOW SOME FOOLS THINK THEY RAPPERS AND THEY SOUND WHACK!!!WHAT A BUNCHA WANGSTAS''''I HATE RAP MYSELF EVERY TIME I HEAR IT ITS LIKE A DOG WHISTLE TO A ROTTWEILER WITH RABIES.I GO INSANE I WANNA BITE THE SUBWOOFERS AND BLOW UP THE AMP MAKING THAT BLASTED INFERNO MUSIC

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 18th, 2007, 11:01 pm

ha ha ha. your fucken weird. I don't know any southsiders that don't like rap.

Seven
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 142
Joined: August 30th, 2006, 4:09 am
Location: Timisoara, Banat, Europe
Contact:

Unread post by Seven » April 22nd, 2007, 12:01 pm

I like the beat, it's straight gangsta, on the other hand stop the racial dissin, that's just pushin us down

User avatar
stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 847
Joined: October 3rd, 2003, 4:50 am
Location: Riverside, Ca.

Unread post by stamps » April 22nd, 2007, 1:29 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:To the UN-Real

Fu-ck me??!!! .....No fu-ck you punk ass biatch !!

Shut the fu-ck up already you fuc-ken nerd !

Your the worst case of a BROKEN RECORD ever !!

You're probably 105 lbs. soaking wet, biatch and this is the only time your ass feels big wolfing from the safety of your computer....LOL

You're the biggest DEVIL in this muthafucka.....Know that's real, biatch !

The sh-it you post, and write....

I know you're probably a PK --> A preachers kid,

pulled your covers.....You hate filled devil !!

Go tell your dad to deliver you from the demonic spirit of HATE, LIES, DECEIT & Above all --> the spirit of Bullsh-it !!
I second that

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1193
Joined: November 20th, 2006, 7:11 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » April 22nd, 2007, 2:48 pm

zargon wrote: i dont understand that devil ass shit . sound like some kkk talkin BS.! lol " ni*&loverz" lol? wtf!
eh homie ,peep game. if one studied the history of his people he wouldnt be callin blax mayates. Has this kat ever heard of the Olmecs ( the ancient mexicans whom some claim to be a black people as well - peep Ivan Sertimas "they came before Columbus"), not only that lets break this down even later; most mexican people have indigeous and a spanish mix . The Moors an Afro asiatic group conquered spain and there was lots of mixing- thats where the term moreno came from Moor- they were a dark race of people. they went all through europe.Also there were black people in mexico after that . So the next time some one of mexican desent calls another black a mayate you are callin yourself one as well because theres a strong possiblity that that "moreno" blood is in you. Also he mentioned the Mexica and poetry ( which i didnt know about ) but also he should know about the griots of west africa ,black "jive poets of jazz" and politcal street poets such as Watts Prophets, Gil scott herren, and the Last poets as well as west indian music ( DUB POETRY AND TOASTING) .
One the real issue though .
Its sad that where i live that most of this racist gang shit has crossed over to people that dont even bang as well. Ive talked to kids black, mexican, and asian that have been effected by it and have nothin to do with it. A few months ago an 18 year old kid got killed just because of his race- he didnt bang at all they just killed him in cold blood. What happens when it comes to your families and loved ones this shit needs to stop!!
Yes, there is-were Blacks in Mexico bought over by the Spanish to the Veracruz area of Mexico. As far as the Olmecs being Black? maybe. the fact of the matter is... most of us are not a 100% pure ethnic blood. I read an article that stated Mexicans on the avg had 2% Black ancestry blood. and US born Blacks had 4% European-White. despite these numbers we are different none the less. we need to except it and move foward.

zargon
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: April 12th, 2007, 11:01 pm

Unread post by zargon » April 24th, 2007, 10:42 pm

my point exactly we do need to move forward . i was just saying that our bloods alot closer than most think .
from ancient times to the Moors and escaped black "slaves" and also there are alledged account of ancient egyptians kickin it with aztecs ( i need to do more studies on this- although the pyrimids seem to show an example of this). and for the records THERE ARE SOME BOMB MEXICAN RAPPERS wat about groups like The Mexicans and Psycho Realm and as far as cumbia and salsa , u cant take the african/black influence outta of those styles either. without that they wouldnt sound the way they do

SAVAGE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 162
Joined: January 8th, 2005, 5:52 pm
Location: Compton
Contact:

Unread post by SAVAGE » April 25th, 2007, 1:31 pm

MAN IDK
A SHIT LOAD OF MEXICANS SAY NIGGA
AND A SHIT LOAD OF NIGGAS SAY ESE OR VATO

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 235
Joined: April 8th, 2007, 2:05 pm
Location: no where

Unread post by SEKRET » May 2nd, 2007, 7:55 pm

man only 1% of niggas say ese and vato knock that shit off

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 235
Joined: April 8th, 2007, 2:05 pm
Location: no where

Unread post by SEKRET » May 2nd, 2007, 8:26 pm

and the real is speaking the real hands down

Post Reply

Return to “Music and News”