Dipset Street Gang

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Dipset Street Gang

Unread post by Young Deuce » March 16th, 2007, 8:25 pm

here an article on it in wikipedia.....

The Dipset Street Gang is a Bloods affiliated gang found in New York.

They wear purple bandanas or "flags" and Diplomats shirts, fitted hats, and chains.

They have connections with the rap group, and they are mainly found in the rappers' hometown of Harlem, New York. They also exist in Rochester, NY and New Haven, CT and Indianapolis, IN (More commonly called "D-set" in Indianapolis)

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dipset_Street_Gang"

itz a hood kalled 55(as in 5500 blk) dipset in westside STL they are bloodz but they dont klaim 5 star.....

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 17th, 2007, 6:54 am

If the diplomats are blood affiliated they wouldn't wear purple ragz that's just plain out wrong and very fake i know,they know their doing one simple thing wrong.

But i bet if even one of them get caught slippin wear a purp rag them niggaz would get murked off top.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » March 17th, 2007, 12:37 pm

they needa wear em in the REAL purple city, get they ass whooped and pissed on

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 18th, 2007, 7:43 am

One thing str8 how in the hell niggaz know if the diplomats are really bloods or not?

Chase-C
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chase-C » March 21st, 2007, 3:10 pm

I seen that before. That ain't no real street gang.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 22nd, 2007, 6:48 am

^ Of cousre they are not a street gang they are a movement if anybody didn't know that in the first place but their are niggaz in the dips that are b-dogz tho.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 23rd, 2007, 9:51 am

JIM JONES AND HELL RELL AND JUELZ AND JR WRITER ARE ALL 9-TREY GANGSTAS. AND ALL OF THEM SET TRIP BEKAUSE I VE SEEN JUELZ WEAR A PURPLE RAG, AMERICAN FLAG RAG WHICKH HAD RED WHITE AND BLUE, YELLOW RAG AND A NAVY BLUE RAG IN THAT OLD CAM'RON VIDEO AFTER OBOY CALLED WE GONNA DANCE 2-NITE. JIM JONES SET TRIPS ALOT 2 WITH ALL OF THEM KOLORS. AND IN THE UBN BOOK IT SAYS DONT WEAR NO YELLOW OR BLUE AND THESE DIP-SET NIGGAS ARE THE FIRST 2 WE ALL DIFFERENT KOLOR RAGS AND COLORS

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 23rd, 2007, 10:53 am

^ Dem niggaz is color raggin wrong i've never seen rell and j.r writer rag any otha color tho but no wonder juelz got jumped at the puerto rican parade by the latin kings.

Return to “Music and News”