50 Cent

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
YO B
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by YO B » May 19th, 2007, 8:00 pm

bspg wrote:Its gonna b sick
IDIOT
TAKE 50 DICK OUT YOUR MOUTH AND PUT MINE IN

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » May 19th, 2007, 8:11 pm

Trav wrote:
the_Pioneer wrote:
bspg wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:
bspg wrote:yea nas jadakiss the whole d block fat joe ALL BROKE
is u sayin 50 cent is betta than jadakiss lyrically????
I dunno man

Don't really care
Bein better lyrically doesn't mean u gonna sell records
That shit IS OVERATED
Styles p got good lyrics man
But he's not a very good song writer
Thus his music is GARBAGE
Like I said look at 50 old shit from power of the dollar album
He shows his lyrical ability in a lot of the songs there
have you heard any of Ghost shyt...u trippin dawg...that song "I'm Black" is major...my nigga is underrated...dats because dey ain't on the commercial shyt like 50...what the fu-- is, "I'll take u to the candy shop......lollipop.....bullshyt..." fifty songz iz not hot cousin. he got a few good songs and non of them is recent...
The radio songs is not for the hood. The hood don't listen to the radio. He puts out mixtapes with the hard shit. I don't understand why niggaz always bring up candy shop its plain to see it was for the chicks,pick up the g0unit mixtapes if you want the street shit. Thats dumb why would a nigga base a nigga on his radio shit? Radio is where you get your money why would you put the street shit on the radio and the streets don't listen to the radio???? He still on the mixtape scene given niggaz the raw shit. I swear some of these niggaz don't have a brain or are just haters cause the nigga came up.
aye trav
THATS SOME REAL SHIT RIGHT THER
soo-woop

Richboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy » May 19th, 2007, 8:45 pm

bspg wrote:
Trav wrote:
the_Pioneer wrote:
bspg wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:
I dunno man

Don't really care
That shit IS OVERATED
have you heard any of Ghost shyt...u trippin dawg...that song "I'm Black" is major...my nigga is underrated...dats because dey ain't on the commercial shyt like 50...what the fu-- is, "I'll take u to the candy shop......lollipop.....bullshyt..." fifty songz iz not hot cousin. he got a few good songs and non of them is recent...
The radio songs is not for the hood. The hood don't listen to the radio. He puts out mixtapes with the hard shit. I don't understand why niggaz always bring up candy shop its plain to see it was for the chicks,pick up the g0unit mixtapes if you want the street shit. Thats dumb why would a nigga base a nigga on his radio shit? Radio is where you get your money why would you put the street shit on the radio and the streets don't listen to the radio???? He still on the mixtape scene given niggaz the raw shit. I swear some of these niggaz don't have a brain or are just haters cause the nigga came up.
aye trav
soo-woop
Trav everything u said was right but compare Power of the Dollar to The Massacre. There are a lot of peps that want to listen to street shit on an album and not just a mixtape cuz albums be everywhere. Yeah songs like Candy Shop got girls attention but a lot of fans that were street based didnt feel that shit.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom

Unread post by Trav » May 19th, 2007, 8:56 pm

Richboy wrote:
bspg wrote:
Trav wrote:
the_Pioneer wrote:
bspg wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:
I dunno man

Don't really care
That shit IS OVERATED
aye trav
soo-woop
Trav everything u said was right but compare Power of the Dollar to The Massacre. There are a lot of peps that want to listen to street shit on an album and not just a mixtape because albums be everywhere. Yeah songs like Candy Shop got girls attention but a lot of fans that were street based didnt feel that shit.
It wasn't for his street fans. When he did power of a dollar he was establishing who he was. And when he got his deal with shady everybody already knew who he was, thats why he can do those kind of songs cause everybody knew who he was as an artist. Why not do something different he already had the streets on lock. He had the biggest buzz in the streets you could get. Why not go in a different direction? And still deliver shit for your day 1 fans.

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » May 19th, 2007, 9:38 pm

What streets? No one from the hood in NY likes 50 , no one can stand him there so what streets you talkin about trav another thing the g-unti mixtapes g-unti radio for example are garbage i rather listen to new joc city.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » May 19th, 2007, 9:47 pm

Damn Past i t don't think the mixtapes are that bad.

Richboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy » May 19th, 2007, 9:49 pm

His mixtapes earlier were hot like Guess whos Back and couple other ones

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » May 19th, 2007, 9:56 pm

Yeah the old mixtapes were pretty good the recent ones arnt .

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » May 19th, 2007, 10:05 pm

Past wrote:What streets? No one from the hood in NY likes 50 , no one can stand him there so what streets you talkin about trav another thing the g-unti mixtapes g-unti radio for example are garbage i rather listen to new joc city.
Thats your opinion. Everybody in the hood does not hate 50, and 75 percent of the ones that do 9 times outta 10 they rap or someone close to them raps,and they feel like shit we came from the same type of place and i can rap better so fuck him. And the other 25 probably just don't like his music,everybody ain't gonna like everything from everybody. Besides the hood is like crabz in a bucket,no one really wants the other to make it and if they do, they want to be the reason they do make it.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » May 19th, 2007, 10:08 pm

And some dudes don't like Fif just cause it seems like the thing to do and everybody else is hating on him. Majority of these niggaz can't think for themselves.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » May 20th, 2007, 9:13 am

Niggas are jus haters STR8 UP

He sells the most records
So niggas are jus ENVIOUS
Which is UNDERSTANDABLE
BUT N E THING COMIN FROM 50 CENT U KNOW DAM WELL IT AINT GONNA WACK
OR EMINEM OR DRE FOR THAT MATTER

U no dam well the album is gonna b hot
SO BUY IT AND SHUTUP

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 20th, 2007, 5:31 pm

imma bootleg 50 new album and if i like it i might buy it.....

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » May 20th, 2007, 5:43 pm

Lmao

Then u might ass while BUY IT

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » May 20th, 2007, 5:56 pm

Young Deuce wrote:imma bootleg 50 new album and if i like it i might buy it.....
Thats what a lot of niggaz do. But i got enough of confidence in Fif to get that shit official first.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 21st, 2007, 4:11 am

i dont like 50 enough no mo ta buy it..... itz very few rappers who albums i bought.....

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 21st, 2007, 4:16 am

my bad fa sayin 50 i meant curtis.....

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » May 21st, 2007, 5:42 pm

i kant buy no st louis rapper CD

that shit is a DISASTER
HUEY-JIBBS-CHINGY-NELLY

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » May 21st, 2007, 5:44 pm

bspg wrote:i kant buy no st louis rapper CD

that shit is a DISASTER
HUEY-JIBBS-CHINGY-NELLY
You forgot Murphey Lee and J-Kwon

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » May 21st, 2007, 6:54 pm

Past wrote:

that shit is a DISASTER
HUEY-JIBBS-CHINGY-NELLY
You forgot Murphey Lee and J-Kwon

I agree.....but dem niggaz doin dey thang some how..... :?

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 21st, 2007, 7:19 pm

that shit is a DISASTER
HUEY-JIBBS-CHINGY-NELLY

haha did i hurt yo feelings fa not likin curtis????lol i tell u bout these fake damu'z makin us all look bad....but anyway yeah if curtis cd is good i might buy it....

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 21st, 2007, 7:22 pm

and dont talk about how hood u r when hood niggaz dont say "shit'z a disaster" and

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » May 21st, 2007, 11:44 pm

Young Deuce wrote:

that shit is a DISASTER
HUEY-JIBBS-CHINGY-NELLY

haha did i hurt yo feelings fa not likin curtis????lol i tell u bout these fake damu'z makin us all look bad....but anyway yeah if curtis cd is good i might buy it....
ain't LA Pirus only in Compton,....and didn't they where blue at one point out in LA...from what I remember....my nigga messy marv told me ain't no Piru street outside of compton....My nigga mess from my hood in the filthymoe and he also affiliated with some blood niggaz in LA....Datz what he told me when he seen yo name....and what u bang

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » May 21st, 2007, 11:45 pm

the_Pioneer wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:

that shit is a DISASTER
HUEY-JIBBS-CHINGY-NELLY

ain't LA Pirus only in Compton,....and didn't they where blue at one point out in LA...from what I remember....my nigga messy marv told me ain't no Piru street outside of compton....My nigga mess from my hood in the filthymoe and he also affiliated with some blood niggaz in LA....Datz what he told me when he seen yo name....and what u bang
not u deuce

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » May 21st, 2007, 11:53 pm

the_Pioneer wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:

that shit is a DISASTER
HUEY-JIBBS-CHINGY-NELLY

dierus started in Compton & but its a few in inglewood but i didnt hear of a la dieru untill a nigga logged on streetgangs cuh to tell the truth

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » May 21st, 2007, 11:56 pm

I'm just clearin sum shyt up I just thought to ask cause the homie mess put som shyt in the air

Richboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy » May 22nd, 2007, 12:18 pm

the_Pioneer wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:

that shit is a DISASTER
HUEY-JIBBS-CHINGY-NELLY

There are so many Piru sets around and most of em fake especailly here in NY.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » May 22nd, 2007, 12:34 pm

G-Unit's 50 Cent admitted he has two more albums and a possible Greatest Hits package planned under his current record contract and then he has no plans to release anything else.

He told MTV News yesterday, "I already recorded 10 tracks for my next album, Before I Self-Destruct, and that record will come out February 4th.

"So Curtis (is released) June 26th, (Before I Self-Destruct) February 4th... and then they're gonna put out a greatest hits album but my album requirements are completed."

True STORY, Quoted from HipHopGame.com

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » May 22nd, 2007, 2:54 pm

the_Pioneer wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:

that shit is a DISASTER
HUEY-JIBBS-CHINGY-NELLY

ppioneer u aint from L.A so why u Worried about shit thats goin on here

and young deuce ima fake damu know jus beckause i said real talk about them St louis rappers????? so wat AM I LYING????

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » May 22nd, 2007, 2:56 pm

the hood would smash on some ward lanes .... LOL that shit LAUGHABLE but lets stay on topic theresplenty of other threads to argue about hoods in

BUY CURTIS JUNE 26TH

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » May 22nd, 2007, 3:36 pm

bspg wrote:
the_Pioneer wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:

that shit is a DISASTER
HUEY-JIBBS-CHINGY-NELLY

ppioneer u aint from L.A so why u Worried about shit thats goin on here

and young deuce ima fake damu know jus beckause i said real talk about them St louis rappers????? so wat AM I LYING????
I'm jus validatin' wut my nigga was sayin....blood...relax....don't get all bent outta shape....obviously u feel threatened by my inquiry......

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » May 22nd, 2007, 4:05 pm

the_Pioneer wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:

that shit is a DISASTER
HUEY-JIBBS-CHINGY-NELLY

Speaking of Messy Marv, Why did he start that beef with Spider?

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » May 22nd, 2007, 4:16 pm

Trav wrote:
the_Pioneer wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:

that shit is a DISASTER
HUEY-JIBBS-CHINGY-NELLY

Speaking of Messy Marv, Why did he start that beef with Spider?
I dunno pimp....I know why he got at Obie trice...I can't think of why he don't like spider locc...if I see him...I'ma ask 'em....

Return to “Music and News”