40 GLOCC - WHERE THEM HAMMERZ AT video

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 438
Joined: August 24th, 2006, 9:54 pm

40 GLOCC - WHERE THEM HAMMERZ AT video

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » May 10th, 2007, 9:42 am


BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 809
Joined: February 22nd, 2004, 8:53 pm
Location: Bronx,NY
Contact:

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » May 10th, 2007, 9:54 am

"Keep heat in my pants like a STD" wow, song is aiight

User avatar
areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 289
Joined: December 29th, 2005, 3:41 pm

Unread post by areefce » May 10th, 2007, 10:57 am

thats acool video Ryda. i like that liqour store in it we used to get kegs there on short notice. its right across the street fron the Zoo arbor terrace apartments home of the Colton City Crips.

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 324
Joined: September 9th, 2006, 1:17 am
Location: Off Ward & Myrrh Where Warrents Acurr

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » May 10th, 2007, 10:58 am

areefce wrote:thats acool video Ryda. i like that liqour store in it we used to get kegs there on short notice. its right across the street fron the Zoo arbor terrace apartments home of the Colton City Crips.

Yeah my 40 GloCC from Colton City Crip Gang He Be in the Hood With the Homie WS Bug

User avatar
areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 289
Joined: December 29th, 2005, 3:41 pm

Unread post by areefce » May 10th, 2007, 11:23 am

BuCCyBlue wrote:
areefce wrote:thats acool video Ryda. i like that liqour store in it we used to get kegs there on short notice. its right across the street fron the Zoo arbor terrace apartments home of the Colton City Crips.

Yeah my 40 GloCC from Colton City Crip Gang He Be in the Hood With the Homie WS Bug
thats cool have you met him BuCCY?

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 324
Joined: September 9th, 2006, 1:17 am
Location: Off Ward & Myrrh Where Warrents Acurr

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » May 10th, 2007, 11:52 am

WestSide Bug got peoples from the hood i met cuhz a minute ago he gave me his mixtape outspoken vol .1

User avatar
areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 289
Joined: December 29th, 2005, 3:41 pm

Unread post by areefce » May 10th, 2007, 12:39 pm

BuCCyBlue wrote:WestSide Bug got peoples from the hood i met cuhz a minute ago he gave me his mixtape outspoken vol .1
does WestSide Bugg bang?

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 438
Joined: August 24th, 2006, 9:54 pm

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » May 10th, 2007, 12:54 pm

I dont think he bang he might be affiliated though.......He always rappin about 5x hood though 5th and Meridian in his raps

User avatar
areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 289
Joined: December 29th, 2005, 3:41 pm

Unread post by areefce » May 10th, 2007, 1:01 pm

NYTE_RYDA wrote:I dont think he bang he might be affiliated though.......He always rappin about 5x hood though 5th and Meridian in his raps
knew you would have the scoop homIE 8) 8)

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 324
Joined: September 9th, 2006, 1:17 am
Location: Off Ward & Myrrh Where Warrents Acurr

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » May 10th, 2007, 1:06 pm

cuhz be fuCCin with the hoovers too but i dont think cuhz bang

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 438
Joined: August 24th, 2006, 9:54 pm

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » May 10th, 2007, 1:16 pm

yeah nigga fuckks with a gang of niggas from everwhere i chopped it up with homeboy a couple weeks ago in Dino he a real nigga

SAVAGE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 162
Joined: January 8th, 2005, 5:52 pm
Location: Compton
Contact:

Unread post by SAVAGE » May 14th, 2007, 1:20 pm

WASSENT HE SUPPOSED TO GET IN G-UNIT

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 438
Joined: August 24th, 2006, 9:54 pm

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » May 14th, 2007, 3:33 pm

nigga supposably infamous/g-unit so he aint full out g-unit so to speak yet. but 50 be promotin him like he was.

Richboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 173
Joined: April 24th, 2007, 1:19 pm

Unread post by Richboy » May 14th, 2007, 6:39 pm

Didn't Game diss this guy in the song 100 bars/funeral what ever it is called.

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1240
Joined: January 21st, 2004, 6:20 pm
Location: LA
Contact:

Unread post by Past » May 14th, 2007, 7:13 pm

Richboy wrote:Didn't Game diss this guy in the song 100 bars/funeral what ever it is called.
yeah 40 dissed him first though but 40 is garbage.

Richboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 173
Joined: April 24th, 2007, 1:19 pm

Unread post by Richboy » May 14th, 2007, 7:51 pm

Past wrote:
Richboy wrote:Didn't Game diss this guy in the song 100 bars/funeral what ever it is called.
yeah 40 dissed him first though but 40 is garbage.
Wasn't the song called like NWA?

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 438
Joined: August 24th, 2006, 9:54 pm

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » May 14th, 2007, 10:06 pm

Past wrote:
Richboy wrote:Didn't Game diss this guy in the song 100 bars/funeral what ever it is called.
yeah 40 dissed him first though but 40 is garbage.

Gayme dissed that nigga first he said in a G-unit diss song that he was a "40 Glocc killa", So 40 came back with that NWA diss......

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1240
Joined: January 21st, 2004, 6:20 pm
Location: LA
Contact:

Unread post by Past » May 14th, 2007, 11:26 pm

NYTE_RYDA wrote:
Past wrote:
Richboy wrote:Didn't Game diss this guy in the song 100 bars/funeral what ever it is called.
yeah 40 dissed him first though but 40 is garbage.

Gayme dissed that nigga first he said in a G-unit diss song that he was a "40 Glocc killa", So 40 came back with that NWA diss......
40 glocc dissed game a logn time before that...

Post Reply

Return to “Music and News”