Scott storch disses timbaland, calls Timbaland a "Nigga

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Scott storch disses timbaland, calls Timbaland a "Nigga

Unread post by TeeKay » May 14th, 2007, 4:00 am

So whats the deal with this? It might be a few weeks old, but did ya'll hear the beef between scott and timbaland, he disses him with N.O.X a rican dude from philli on the track, at the end he drops it.

heres the origianl video clip....

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » May 14th, 2007, 8:55 am

:roll:

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 14th, 2007, 9:07 am

i never heard of nox before in my life.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » May 15th, 2007, 4:23 am

Neither

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 15th, 2007, 4:35 am

this shit old, prob. thats why mcminister say whites shouldn't be fuckin with rap/black music.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » May 15th, 2007, 4:37 am

scott made some nice beats, dudes dresses mad homo to add with it.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 10th, 2007, 4:16 am

perongregory wrote:this shit old, prob. thats why mcminister say whites shouldn't be fuckin with rap/black music.

THATS SAD WHEN YOU GOT A WHITE DUDE , TRYING TO DISS A BROTHER IN OUR OWN SHYT , WHEN HE MAKES MONEY OFF OF BLACK CULTURE & MUSIC , CALLING HIM A NIGGA & A FAG ....WITH A SPANISH REG -GAY-TON DUDE NEXT TO HIM .....AND THEY BOTH SITTING THERE LOOKING LIKE BLOND ELVIS AND SKINNY TITO PUENTE ......COPYING US AND OUR LIFESTYLE TRYING TO DISS A BROTHER ...BLACK PEOPLE THESE DAYS ARE SOFT.....THIS NEW GENERATION HAS NO UNITY

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 10th, 2007, 4:56 am

I REMEBER THIS PUERTO RICAN DUDE FROM HIGHSCHOOL NAMED ENRIQUE SANTIAGO HE WAS THE SCHOOLS " FREESTYLE MUSIC KING " HE LOOK STR8 OUT OF THAT GROUP MENUDO ....HE NEW ALL THE RECORDS FROM FREESTYLE MUSIC , PROMOTED PARTIES , DID THOSE WEIRD FREESTYLE DANCES HE HAD LONG A PONYTAIL THIN MOUSTACHE AND ALL THAT , SCREAMING THAT WEPA " SHYT , I SEEN THIS NOW ...HIS NAME IS HENN DOGG OR SOMETHING AND HE RAPPIN NOW , HE GOT A LOW FADE HAIR CUT WITH A GOATEE ...NOW HE TALK EBONICS TALKING ABOUT WHAT UP FAM , SAYING NICCA AND ALL THAT , YO SON THESE N--CAS DONT KNOW ME SON , I STARTED LAUGHIN AT HIM ...YO WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU , YOU SPOKE SPANGLISH , WITH THE P.R. FLAG ON KNECKLACE AND WAS INTO FREESTYLE AND HOUSE MUSIC OR SOMETHING

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 10th, 2007, 10:32 am

STORCH IS GONNA REGRET HE EVER DID that

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 11th, 2007, 12:53 am

NICKELS wrote:I REMEBER THIS PUERTO RICAN DUDE FROM HIGHSCHOOL NAMED ENRIQUE SANTIAGO HE WAS THE SCHOOLS " FREESTYLE MUSIC KING " HE LOOK STR8 OUT OF THAT GROUP MENUDO ....HE NEW ALL THE RECORDS FROM FREESTYLE MUSIC , PROMOTED PARTIES , DID THOSE WEIRD FREESTYLE DANCES HE HAD LONG A PONYTAIL THIN MOUSTACHE AND ALL THAT , SCREAMING THAT WEPA " SHYT , I SEEN THIS NOW ...HIS NAME IS HENN DOGG OR SOMETHING AND HE RAPPIN NOW , HE GOT A LOW FADE HAIR CUT WITH A GOATEE ...NOW HE TALK EBONICS TALKING ABOUT WHAT UP FAM , SAYING NICCA AND ALL THAT , YO SON THESE N--CAS DONT KNOW ME SON , I STARTED LAUGHIN AT HIM ...YO WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU , YOU SPOKE SPANGLISH , WITH THE P.R. FLAG ON KNECKLACE AND WAS INTO FREESTYLE AND HOUSE MUSIC OR SOMETHING

StreetKnowledge
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by StreetKnowledge » June 11th, 2007, 9:24 pm

YEA, the Young Generation need to man the fuck up

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » June 11th, 2007, 11:59 pm

Shox112 wrote:STORCH IS GONNA REGRET HE EVER DID that
Im not even black, but yeah im sure im there are people in this thread who have liked a storch beat, but that shit was
dumb, how could he not know he was gonna get shyt for saying that when hes jewish.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » June 12th, 2007, 2:12 am

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to make on a Trinity or MPC. His beats are butt. It didnt surprise me. He swear he got a ghetto pass. One of his "main homeys" is Paris Hilton. Add it up.

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » June 12th, 2007, 6:19 am

what can you say , hes a jewish kid who makes black music , using black drum beat patterns , he made it now , he dont care , elvis did the same exact thing , said black is only good enough to shine his shoes , after he blew up off black music

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » June 12th, 2007, 2:05 pm

^^^Exactly Storch has gotten rich from this ish. And I seriously doubt the artist will stop using his beats.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » June 12th, 2007, 2:32 pm

^^ if they do make songs with his beats...they are straight up sell out faggots

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom

Unread post by Trav » June 12th, 2007, 3:39 pm

See what happens when you call Tim the N word

Super producer Timbaland was arrested on Sunday (June 10) in Cologne, Germany, after he and and other men allegedly attacked a bar patron.

According to German media, the incident occurred in front of the Hotel Intercontinental, shortly after Justin Timberlake concert at the Cologne Arena.

A man became visibly irate when he noticed Timbaland, born Timothy Mosely, speaking to his girlfriend.

According to reports, the man was noticeably drunk and aggressive and allegedly called Timbaland the "n" word a heated exchange of words.

Timbaland was signing autographs in front of the hotel when the fight continued outside, resulting in the man being sent to a local emergency room with injuries to his back and thorax.

Police arrested Timbaland and his bodyguards at the hotel and eventually hit the rapper with charges of causing bodily injury to the man who was allegedly assaulted.

Timbaland was released on $750 euro.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 12th, 2007, 4:00 pm

HES USING OUR MUSIC TO SELL BACK TO US ...........LOL THATS JEWISH LOL

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » June 12th, 2007, 11:27 pm

Redrag52 wrote:what can you say , hes a jewish kid who makes black music , using black drum beat patterns , he made it now , he dont care , elvis did the same exact thing , said black is only good enough to shine his shoes , after he blew up off black music
Elvis didnt say that shit, but i think it was more what rolling stone portrayed him as the king of rock an roll, but truth being he always put out his influences as people such as B.B king.

lol and props on timbaland rushin that dude.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » June 12th, 2007, 11:45 pm

Mcminister wrote:^^ if they do make songs with his beats...they are straight up sell out faggots
Game,Dr dre (storch co-produced many songs with him, i cant be bothered listing)
Fat Joe
Lil wayne
Terror squad (lean back)
Ice Cube
Beyonce
The roots
Busta rhymes
Xzibit
Mobb deep
Method man & redman
WC
Ja rule (did clap back)
Jadakiss
T.I
Twista
Chamillionaire
Daz
Ludacris
Nas
styles P

Not stickin up for dude, thats jus how many people have worked with him, kinda suprised to also see Jada worked with paris hilton on a song.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » June 13th, 2007, 2:22 am

Trav wrote:See what happens when you call Tim the N word

Super producer Timbaland was arrested on Sunday (June 10) in Cologne, Germany, after he and and other men allegedly attacked a bar patron.

According to German media, the incident occurred in front of the Hotel Intercontinental, shortly after Justin Timberlake concert at the Cologne Arena.

A man became visibly irate when he noticed Timbaland, born Timothy Mosely, speaking to his girlfriend.

According to reports, the man was noticeably drunk and aggressive and allegedly called Timbaland the "n" word a heated exchange of words.

Timbaland was signing autographs in front of the hotel when the fight continued outside, resulting in the man being sent to a local emergency room with injuries to his back and thorax.

Police arrested Timbaland and his bodyguards at the hotel and eventually hit the rapper with charges of causing bodily injury to the man who was allegedly assaulted.

Timbaland was released on $750 euro.
Notice all of a sudden when this happens, hes a RAPPER

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: Scott storch disses timbaland, calls Timbaland a "N

Unread post by NICKELS » June 13th, 2007, 6:18 am

heres the origianl video clip....

[/quote]

IS THIS THE FUTURE OF HIPHOP , BLACK MUSIC ALWAYS START OUT FLY , THEN DOWN THE LINE IT GETS CORRUPTED AND CROSS OVER , DILUTED AND FADES OUT FOR BLACKS AND AOTHER RACE TAKES AND MAKE SOME NEW VERSION OF IT.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » June 14th, 2007, 4:47 pm

TeeKay wrote:
Mcminister wrote:^^ if they do make songs with his beats...they are straight up sell out faggots
Game,Dr dre (storch co-produced many songs with him, i cant be bothered listing)
Fat Joe
Lil wayne
Terror squad (lean back)
Ice Cube
Beyonce
The roots
Busta rhymes
Xzibit
Mobb deep
Method man & redman
WC
Ja rule (did clap back)
Jadakiss
T.I
Twista
Chamillionaire
Daz
Ludacris
Nas
styles P

Not stickin up for dude, thats jus how many people have worked with him, kinda suprised to also see Jada worked with paris hilton on a song.
Thats my point. He has worked with 2 many people and made his mark. I really cant C artists (black) not working with him over this.

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff

Unread post by Aquafresh » June 14th, 2007, 6:00 pm

*N*word aside, I thought it was a decent diss :?

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » June 14th, 2007, 6:12 pm

NICKELS wrote:
perongregory wrote:this shit old, prob. thats why mcminister say whites shouldn't be fuckin with rap/black music.

THATS SAD WHEN YOU GOT A WHITE DUDE , TRYING TO DISS A BROTHER IN OUR OWN SHYT , WHEN HE MAKES MONEY OFF OF BLACK CULTURE & MUSIC , CALLING HIM A NIGGA & A FAG ....WITH A SPANISH REG -GAY-TON DUDE NEXT TO HIM .....AND THEY BOTH SITTING THERE LOOKING LIKE BLOND ELVIS AND SKINNY TITO PUENTE ......COPYING US AND OUR LIFESTYLE TRYING TO DISS A BROTHER ...BLACK PEOPLE THESE DAYS ARE SOFT.....THIS NEW GENERATION HAS NO UNITY

:lol: :lol: :lol: Nickels, you crazy as shit for that one!!!

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff

Unread post by Aquafresh » June 14th, 2007, 6:26 pm

Matter fact; when I look at the full clip of the "original" video, it was the 'Rican dude that called Tim "Nigga;" NOT Scott.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » June 15th, 2007, 9:13 pm

Scott did, jus listened to his voice, they both do.

It was whack that timb didnt even rap on his diss, the guy rappin with timberland kinda sucked but it was funny he clowned him about working with mc hammer and paris.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » June 15th, 2007, 9:18 pm

Timb and DOE's reply.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » June 16th, 2007, 3:34 pm

I have to agree that Timb should have spit a few verses on the diss.

Return to “Music and News”