El Dorado Red Explaining the Ny Blood Situation.

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 9th, 2007, 11:51 pm

2 FACED " QUOTE " FUNNY BUNNY .....THIS DUDE IS EXACTLY WHAT WERE POSTING ABOUT. LOL

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » June 10th, 2007, 4:03 am

:D I like that redrag - cherioooo blood, top a the morning to you lass...drink tea with bloods... funny seen!

But just to correct you, 'top of the morning' is an old Irish thing become a cartoon for TV and no Irish person would say that.

'lass' is a Northern British term meaning 'girl' though shared through celtic cultures. In the black community in London, Jamaicam mothers probs drink tea still, but Africans wont have that thing so much, depends where in Africa they hail from suppose.

But some cockney gangster types are likey to drink tea yep. I undersatnd the Kray twins back in the day would plan thier Firm's crimes whilst thier mother brought the tea.

Soory 'lads' but it looks like whether you like it or not, its a global franchise. Now wheres that nice cup of tea. By the way, I like tea myself, I drink tea when I smoke my herbs, washes herbs down well and sip beers etc in the eves, try it - tea is a stimulant and relaxant at the same time, got loads of good stuff in. Peace :D

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » June 10th, 2007, 4:05 am

8) MAKE TEA NOT WAR

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » June 10th, 2007, 6:57 am

Noog wrote:8) MAKE TEA NOT WAR
funny noog , in my book if ya dont have a westcoast bloodline or crip ties to an original southern california set you are a fraud you have to be vouched for publicly or put on by an OG. if not your a str8 out fake , fraud , d--k rider. and real homies will let you know.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 10th, 2007, 12:07 pm

(quick formely known as dj quik"everybody wants to be like compton" plays in my head)

"claiming neighborhood six-o's but fool never been to the shaw)

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » June 10th, 2007, 1:35 pm

Qdawg wrote:(quick formely known as dj quik"everybody wants to be like compton" plays in my head)

"claiming neighborhood six-o's but fool never been to the shaw)
yo Q fo real homie

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » June 10th, 2007, 3:17 pm

This is the thing I suppose, I agree that London Crips etc are copycatting, a fashion thing, it is foolishness, connects or not. But sadly, those fake Crips are eager to kill each other and make a real war out of the fantasy they have been intoxicated by. Excluded youths finding ways to say fuccc you to society, because all thier lives society has feared and written them off and they become the demons society fears them to be - and that 'Crip/Blood form' fits well to do that. Foolishness, murky foolishness. Viba revolution still, fuccc this reactionary, hopeless BS, real or fake, London can do without em.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » June 12th, 2007, 1:31 am

i interviewed El Dorado red for the Dec 2006 Source Magzaine article i wrote about the Bloods in LA

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 12th, 2007, 2:00 am

Redrag52 wrote:
Hell wrote:Itsn't This The Truth About Mack?:

O.G. MACK WAS IN RIKERS ISLAND WHERE HE MET SOME BLACK P STONES FROM CHI-TOWN. AND HE TALKED 2 THE BLACK-P STONES AND THEY SHARED SOME HISTORY ABOUT THE PEOPLES NATION AND THE 5 AND ALL OF THAT. THEN O.G. MACK WANTED 2 BECOME A BLACK P STONE . BUT THEY WOULDNT LET O.G. MACK JOIN BECAUSE OF HIS LACK OF CONNECTIONS ON THE OUTSIDE AND HIS MIND REALLY WASNT FOCUSED ON THE 5 POINTS OF LIFE AND THE WAYS OF THE BLACK P. STONE AND PEOPLES NATION. SO MACK READ A BOOK ABOUT L.A. GANGS. AND IN THE BOOK HE READ ABOUT THE UBN THAT EXISTED IN A L.A. PRISON WHICH HELD BLACK GANGS TOGETHER IN PRISON. AND THEN MACK PUT ALL THE INFORMATION THAT HE RECIEVED FROM THE BLACK P STONES AND THE INFORMATION HE READ ABOUT THE L.A. GANGS AND HE PUT IT IN A BOOK THAT HE CALLED THE BOOK OF KNOWLEDGE AND HE MADE SOME UP SOME CODES AND PRAYERS AND QUESTIONS AND EVERYTHING ELSE. AND HE STARTED THE UBN IN RIKERS ISLAND ALONG SIDE DEADEYE. AND THATS HOW IT ALL BEGAN. HE DIDNT ACTAULLY GO 2 L.A. BUT HE READ THE L.A. GANGS BOOK AND THATS HOW HE KNEW ABOUT THE SWANS AND OTHER GANGS AND ALSO HE THOUGHT THE 5 WAS FOR BLOODS AFTER HE TALKED 2 THE BLACK P STONES AND THATS HOW HE KNEW ABOUT T.RODGERS AND THE OTHERS . THATS WHY EVERYTHING IS SO MIXED UP AND HOMIES OUT HERE BANGIN INCORRECT. BUT IF YOU STILL BANGIN GKB , NTG , SMM AND VB JUST BE ON POINT
everything you said is what was explained to me , except the black p stone part , the blood he bump into , nobody knows where they was from , some say it was a homie from miller gangsta bloods , some say it was a treet top piru , but who ever it was they spoke to much with him and they did not except him or put him on the set. it could have been a dude from chicago claimin blood , at one time nyc bloods was yelling woooowoooo instead of soooo wooop , LOL
i remember this, I was laughin my ass of first time I heard that shit.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » June 12th, 2007, 10:17 am

Mack started the fake stuff,the UBN niggaz put in so much work they made their own stuff legit as f-ck just leave it as that.

Red kinda look like the game:

http://www.sixshot.com/images/images/eldoradored.jpg[/img]

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » June 12th, 2007, 11:26 am

yo hell UBN is a west coast faction , the newyork ubn is fake ,they have no connection at all what so ever, they stole that name too , there still not legit. there ketchup , there a 5 point gang claimin redside , but not accepted. or there a t.rodgers group , if hes vouching for them.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » June 12th, 2007, 12:09 pm

Redrag52 wrote:yo hell UBN is a west coast faction , the newyork ubn is fake ,they have no connection at all what so ever, they stole that name too , there still not legit. there ketchup , there a 5 point gang claimin redside , but not accepted. or there a t.rodgers group , if hes vouching for them.
Yeh but look at there numbers. I bet there would be anybody going to NY or Rikers and saying the UBN is fake. Even a Cali blood, NY Bloodz dont give a shit and they dont care what anybody says about them. There numbers are huge too and basically run NY now.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » June 12th, 2007, 1:07 pm

Richboy17 wrote:
Redrag52 wrote:yo hell UBN is a west coast faction , the newyork ubn is fake ,they have no connection at all what so ever, they stole that name too , there still not legit. there ketchup , there a 5 point gang claimin redside , but not accepted. or there a t.rodgers group , if hes vouching for them.
Yeh but look at there numbers. I bet there would be anybody going to NY or Rikers and saying the UBN is fake. Even a Cali blood, NY Bloodz dont give a shit and they dont care what anybody says about them. There numbers are huge too and basically run NY now.
I dont think the issue is the numbers...its the fakeness involved in it. Real dudes shouldnt want to be apart of a lie. Complete bite.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » June 13th, 2007, 10:35 am

^ It wasn't their fault the niggaz under UBN been lied to,blame that stuff on the real faksta so-called o.g mack but look at where he is at now serving lyfe fo some BS ya'll gotta look at it like this them niggaz been holdin it down since 93 as of today they're still puttin in work and recruit yung niggaz and as of now the older b-dogz is telling the yung g'z the truth about the UBN unlike that otha bullsh!t that was told to them when they was locked up at a yung age.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 14th, 2007, 11:30 am

so what should they do now , since they know there whole sh-t is fake...........

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » June 14th, 2007, 4:24 pm

Hell wrote:^ It wasn't their fault the niggaz under UBN been lied to,blame that stuff on the real faksta so-called o.g mack but look at where he is at now serving lyfe fo some BS ya'll gotta look at it like this them niggaz been holdin it down since 93 as of today they're still puttin in work and recruit yung niggaz and as of now the older b-dogz is telling the yung g'z the truth about the UBN unlike that otha bullsh!t that was told to them when they was locked up at a yung age.
I cant C myself being apart of anything that isnt tru (lil pun :lol: ) and thats as a man. So to follow it like they do in NY is wild 2 me.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » June 15th, 2007, 6:28 am

NICKELS wrote:so what should they do now , since they know there whole sh-t is fake...........
Have a meeting with the westcoast b-dogz in N.Y but if that don't work,bang harder to make their stuff legit so nobody can't say their fake.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 16th, 2007, 9:45 am

THEY NEED TO STOP BANGIN PERIOD , GANG BANGIN IS TIRED ALREADY WHY NOT TRUCE , AND DO SOMETHING TO UPLIFT BLACKS.....

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » June 16th, 2007, 3:01 pm

Hell wrote:
NICKELS wrote:so what should they do now , since they know there whole sh-t is fake...........
Have a meeting with the westcoast b-dogz in N.Y but if that don't work,bang harder to make their stuff legit so nobody can't say their fake.
Banging harder isnt going to help. Its still going to be fake ass bdogs banging harder!

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom

Unread post by Trav » June 16th, 2007, 4:35 pm

LcBwC wrote:
Hell wrote:
Banging harder isnt going to help. Its still going to be fake ass bdogs banging harder!
Lol exactly. No matter how many,crips,bloods,mexicans,or latin kings they kill the will be viewed as fake.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 17th, 2007, 6:04 am

THEY NEED TO JUST QUIT AND GIVE IT UP , SOME OF THEM FOOLS IS STILL LEFT FLAGGIN IT AND RIDING THE 5 POINTS , THERE REALLY A CHICAGO SET AND DONT EVEN KNOW IT ......................CLOWNS , AINT KNOW KILLIN IN NEWYORK FROM GANGBANGIN , THATS REAL FUNNY. HOW ARE YOU GONE HAVE GANGS IN YOUR STATE WITH NO MURDER RATE FROM BANGIN , HAHA

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » June 17th, 2007, 12:14 pm

NICKELS wrote:THEY NEED TO JUST QUIT AND GIVE IT UP , SOME OF THEM FOOLS IS STILL LEFT FLAGGIN IT AND RIDING THE 5 POINTS , THERE REALLY A CHICAGO SET AND DONT EVEN KNOW IT ......................CLOWNS , AINT KNOW KILLIN IN NEWYORK FROM GANGBANGIN , THATS REAL FUNNY. HOW ARE YOU GONE HAVE GANGS IN YOUR STATE WITH NO MURDER RATE FROM BANGIN , HAHA
Cause NY roots ain't based on gangbangin. The wannabes ain't never gonna be able to change the roots.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 17th, 2007, 1:28 pm

Trav wrote:
NICKELS wrote:THEY NEED TO JUST QUIT AND GIVE IT UP , SOME OF THEM FOOLS IS STILL LEFT FLAGGIN IT AND RIDING THE 5 POINTS , THERE REALLY A CHICAGO SET AND DONT EVEN KNOW IT ......................CLOWNS , AINT KNOW KILLIN IN NEWYORK FROM GANGBANGIN , THATS REAL FUNNY. HOW ARE YOU GONE HAVE GANGS IN YOUR STATE WITH NO MURDER RATE FROM BANGIN , HAHA
Cause NY roots ain't based on gangbangin. The wannabes ain't never gonna be able to change the roots.
U RIGHT CUZ ITS A HISTORY AND CULTURE that GO ALONG with IT

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » June 17th, 2007, 2:05 pm

Exactly.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 17th, 2007, 2:20 pm

i mean got damm....7 pages later & dudes is still back to what was being said on the 1st...it is what it is...like i said its a summer hobby for niggahs,niggahs bang for like 2 summers then drop that blood & crip shiit because they see how wack it is,or dudes just stop repping after awhile...sooner or later dudes will see the light on there own experiences...but until then making 20 different topics about the same thing is not doing it..if anything dudes see shit like this & it feeds them to claim it longer because there getting attention(negative or positive)....let it be already people dam

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » June 17th, 2007, 6:58 pm

What gangs do u think cud stand against the UBN in New York out of all the black and hispanic gangs and crews. I dont think theres any and im not defending the UBN cuz most of there shit is bull and twisted up, but i dont think alot of gangs in NY can stand against them. And im putting aside all those fake as blood gangs which would be 1/2 of the bloods in NY. Without these fakes they got numbers and real gangsters. Im talkin bout gangs like 9 tre and sex money murda, these NY blood gangs actually put in work too.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 17th, 2007, 7:19 pm

man money takers(aka smm) is older heads not on the BS on they grind ...what gang in ny can see ubn? the answer is ubn...the sets inside ubn is so cocky each wants they own limelight thats why you have 93g beefing with gkb...& other sets in the ubn beefing with 1 another...not to mention you might have 93g from the bronx beefing with 93g out in queens(a example)...the weakness to ubn is ubn itself period

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » June 18th, 2007, 12:22 am

i used to have a lil bit of respect for ya'll NY niggaz until ya'll started that blood n crip thang, now ya'll just some clowns......

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 18th, 2007, 1:30 pm

IF WE CLOWNS THEN COME OUT HERE TO THE MOST ACTIVE HOOD AND SAY SO, THIS TOPIC IS OLD AND TIRED B AND C BEEN HERE FOR LIKE 15 YRS NOW, WHEN THE P STONES CAME FROM CHI TO L.A NO ONE SAID ANYTHING, NOTHING, CMON YALL ALL BANGERS OUT HERE AINT FAKE, AND ALL BANGERS IN L.A ARENT THE HARDEST, SO LEAVE IT AT THAT.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » June 18th, 2007, 3:48 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:IF WE CLOWNS THEN COME OUT HERE TO THE MOST ACTIVE HOOD AND SAY SO, THIS TOPIC IS OLD AND TIRED B AND C BEEN HERE FOR LIKE 15 YRS NOW, WHEN THE P STONES CAME FROM CHI TO L.A NO ONE SAID ANYTHING, NOTHING, CMON YALL ALL BANGERS OUT HERE AINT FAKE, AND ALL BANGERS IN L.A ARENT THE HARDEST, SO LEAVE IT AT THAT.
The bangers in NY got shit a lil twisted up though.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » June 18th, 2007, 4:04 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:IF WE CLOWNS THEN COME OUT HERE TO THE MOST ACTIVE HOOD AND SAY SO, THIS TOPIC IS OLD AND TIRED B AND C BEEN HERE FOR LIKE 15 YRS NOW, WHEN THE P STONES CAME FROM CHI TO L.A NO ONE SAID ANYTHING, NOTHING, CMON YALL ALL BANGERS OUT HERE AINT FAKE, AND ALL BANGERS IN L.A ARENT THE HARDEST, SO LEAVE IT AT THAT.
How can you compare the stones coming to LA to the ubn being started by someone who has no ties to bdogs in CA?

Its not an issue of whos the hardest or whatever. People keep bringing that up. Im sure there are some ridaz in NY claiming bdog...the issue is the bdog they are claimin isnt bdog but using the name.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 20th, 2007, 12:14 am

YOUR RIGHT HOMIE , BLACK P. STONES HAD TIES TO CHICAGO ..... THE BLOODS IN NEWYORK HAS NO CONNECTION , FAKE PLAIN AND SIMPLE......THERE IS NO MUREDER RATE FOR BANGIN IN NYC , PUT IN WORK WJERE THE PENN ?? ITS A VERY SMALL AMOUNT OF NIGGAS THAT REAL BANGERS IN NEWYORK AND THERE ALL LOCKED AWAY , JUST THOUSANDS OF CLAIMERS AND NON - BLACK GANG GROUPIES , AND A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF REAL CALIFORNIA CRIPS AND BLOODS THAT ARE ACTUUALY OFFICIAL ...THEY ARE GETTING ON MYSPACE TO TRY AND MAKE FRIENDS WITH WESTCOAST DUDES , TRYIN TO SEE IF THEY CAN COME OUT THERE AND GET PUT ON ............MAN ITS PATHETIC , ...LOL AHAHAHAHAH

15 YEARS OF WHAT CLAIMIN ............???? .....JUST CLAIMIN ????? THERE IS NO GANGBANGIN INEWYORK , YOU CAN COUNT THE KILLINGS DO TO GANG VIOLENCE ON YOUR HANDS AND TOES >> lol

NEWYORK JUST LIKE TO CLAIM AND LOOK THE DRESS CODE , ......WHITE AND SPANISH KIDS ARE JUST FOLLOWING THE FAD .

NEWYORK IS OVER THEM REAL NEWYORK DAYS IS OVER , THAT SH-T LOOK LIKE EVERYBODYS FROM FLORIDA ....LOL

Return to “Music and News”