O.G Kuntry Puts Jim Jones On Blast

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

O.G Kuntry Puts Jim Jones On Blast

Unread post by Hell » June 20th, 2007, 10:18 am

O.G Kuntry Says Jim Jones Is Disrespectful To The UBN:

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » June 20th, 2007, 11:45 am

:shock: Its ny ubn tho...that ish is dispectful to real bangers

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 20th, 2007, 11:45 am

LcBwC wrote::shock: Its ny ubn tho...that ish is dispectful to real bangers
haha

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » June 20th, 2007, 12:04 pm

see, back in the day youd have playas and the hatas, nowadays you got the hatas calling one another hatas, thinking their playas.

quite simple.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » June 20th, 2007, 12:35 pm

quite simply...dudes wasting time if u ask me.

Jinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky » June 20th, 2007, 6:09 pm

He he gave that camera a wipe...

grundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by grundy » June 20th, 2007, 6:13 pm

OG? Who gave him this title.

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » June 20th, 2007, 8:59 pm

fuc the ubn

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » June 21st, 2007, 11:09 am

man all them niggaz is marks, str8 up homie on bloods

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 22nd, 2007, 9:55 am

LcBwC wrote::shock: Its ny ubn tho...that ish is dispectful to real bangers
THATS FOR REAL , THE FAKE UBN , THEM DUDES WILL GET MERKED THEY COME TO CALI TALKING THAT FAKE UBN , PRAY THEY DONT GET LOCK UP IN THE WEST WITH TRUE UBN SOLDIERS

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 22nd, 2007, 10:05 am

THAT NICCA LOOK LIKE FREEWAY ON CRACK ...........WANNNABEEE BLOODS , OUT OF NEWYORK , NO CALIFORNIA TIES , DAMN THEY GIVE OUT ...O.G. STATUS LIKE ITS NOTHIN IN FAKE NEWYORK BLOODS FANTASY GANGLIFE .............LOL THAT NIGGA IS A Y.G. TO REAL BLOODS

IVE SEEN CORNY NIGGAS JUST LIKE THAT , COME ON THE BLOCK AND SHUT THE FUCH RIGHT UP.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 22nd, 2007, 10:08 am

FUCH THAT FAKE 5 POINTS .......BLOODS DONT RIDE THE 5 , THESE DUDES IS CONFUSED CHICAGO PEOPLES GANG MEMBERS ............LOL

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 22nd, 2007, 10:26 am

he a blood from the south, some south blood be claimin the 5 and crips the 6.... i know its texas fa a fact kuz some blood was like 5 poppin 6 droppin.....im like what u bang he said some type of piru....but yeah aint UBN peoples nation or they just confused....

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 22nd, 2007, 11:01 am

[quote="Young Deuce"]he a blood from the south, some south blood be claimin the 5 and crips the 6[/quote]

duece niggahs not tryna hear that...its dudes who wanna bash "the entire ny" instead of just the ny bloods,crips ,kings...its been that way on this site,& others havent you seen that?

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 22nd, 2007, 11:12 am

yeah and i see they just basically talk about the NY bloodz but they neva say nothin bout the crips well the NY crips dont be doin much ta be talked about except Loon......and yall neva get on them south niggaz who be bangin a star......

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 22nd, 2007, 11:21 am

thats how the cookie crumble sometimes though duece,i dont think "the real L.a bangers" in cali could give a dam about wus going on outside of that leftcoast corrider

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 22nd, 2007, 11:24 am

it say dude been a blood since 1999 and he a OG?????? i got niggaz in my hood bangin since 94 and they still just Gz.....and he look like kimbo slice 2.....he must of started bangin at like 28 years old.....

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 22nd, 2007, 11:27 am

Qdawg wrote:thats how the cookie crumble sometimes though duece,i dont think "the real L.a bangers" in cali could give a dam about wus going on outside of that leftcoast corrider
i dont know some might not but some might take it as disrespectful, the only thing thatz seems wrong ta me is bangin under the star and LA cats might be mad kuz they took they culture and was dissin them years before but a i could care less i got love fa Cali and NY....

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » June 22nd, 2007, 11:30 am

Qdawg wrote:thats how the cookie crumble sometimes though duece,i dont think "the real L.a bangers" in cali could give a dam about wus going on outside of that leftcoast corrider
true im from ny and im a west made blood , they dont really care its funny to them , some just feel like stars and consider the eastcoast and south as fans , they feel true rips and damus are from and made in cali

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » June 22nd, 2007, 11:32 am

Young Deuce wrote:it say dude been a blood since 1999 and he a OG?????? i got niggaz in my hood bangin since 94 and they still just Gz.....and he look like kimbo slice 2.....he must of started bangin at like 28 years old.....
that G status on the east is funny as fuc , it seems simple to get status

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 22nd, 2007, 11:34 am

he from the south,it say he was a south made blood......

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » June 22nd, 2007, 11:43 am

no homie im a west made blood and im from newyork , i was saying , and we dont ride any 5 points or any numbers thats some made up eastcoast stuff nothing to do with westline

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 22nd, 2007, 12:11 pm

i still say if dudes wanna ride out of town influences & do the number stars they should of got plugged with peoples & brothers from chi-town if thats the case@5pts-6pts

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 22nd, 2007, 12:12 pm

[quote="Qdawg"]i still say if dudes wanna ride out of town influences & do the number stars they should of got plugged with peoples & brothers from chi-town if thats the case@5pts-6pts[/quote]

folks & peoples*

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » June 22nd, 2007, 2:07 pm

Qdawg wrote:i still say if dudes wanna ride out of town influences & do the number stars they should of got plugged with peoples & brothers from chi-town if thats the case@5pts-6pts
yes right right , when im in newyork where i live , i do what we do here, i dont flagg , and flame up and cherry red down all the time , when im in cali i live by cali rules , when im home in newyork i do what we do in newyork , you can not blend the two , there totaly different lifetsyles , its funny these days in nework though , this is definately not the original newyork from back in the days :lol:

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 22nd, 2007, 2:36 pm

[quote="Redrag52"][quote="Qdawg"]i still say if dudes wanna ride out of town influences & do the number stars they should of got plugged with peoples & brothers from chi-town if thats the case@5pts-6pts[/quote]

yes right right , when im in newyork where i live , i do what we do here, i dont flagg , and flame up and cherry red down all the time , when im in cali i live by cali rules , when im home in newyork i do what we do in newyork , you can not blend the two , there totaly different lifetsyles , its funny these days in nework though , this is definately not the original newyork from back in the days :lol:[/quote]

now see thats a good point,that works with the politics of life in general,not just the politics of banging...when i hit other towns i stay humble & blend in with the lifestyle of that particular city..you cant go to other towns & be on some new york shit 100% ,when you do thats when you see the hate from the locals come out when you can be versatile & switch up ya style(naturally) to a different city then its no biggie...but to that other point i had brothers in the neighborhood go around completely flamed up(red dickies,tims,tees) thats not ny at all,only color jeans dude up north rock anyway is blk,grey,blue...when you seen red jeans you know something aint right but i mean i have older fam thats involved with that jail ubn lifestyle i just fall back & let them do they thing

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 22nd, 2007, 2:39 pm

i also say chicago mobs is more of a ny speed before that blood & crip shit for the simple fact other ny born organizations(uzn's,5%, etc) preach on all them lessons,codes,etc...latin kings made a foothold in ny for a minute ,if dudes wanna use 1,001 codes,lessons & so on that should of made a foothold instead of doing them lessons & shit using something across the country

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » June 23rd, 2007, 9:17 am

Young Deuce wrote:he a blood from the south, some south blood be claimin the 5 and crips the 6.... i know its texas fa a fact kuz some blood was like 5 poppin 6 droppin.....im like what u bang he said some type of piru....but yeah aint UBN peoples nation or they just confused....
Niggaz from N.Y be moving to my city west palm beach,miami,fort lauderdale and even broward startin sets reppin unda the 5 or 6 that's where these dirty souf azz niggaz be pickin up their stuff from.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » June 25th, 2007, 10:19 am

Young Deuce wrote:yeah and i see they just basically talk about the NY bloodz but they neva say nothin bout the crips well the NY crips dont be doin much ta be talked about except Loon......and yall neva get on them south niggaz who be bangin a star......
Most of the time its the topic...however in my eyes all of um rips and bdogs that are on that star ish is fake.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » August 7th, 2007, 7:56 am

Young Deuce wrote:he from the south,it say he was a south made blood......
O.G kuntry live's in florida he was locked up with jim jones on riker's island but down here in the gunshine state of florida their are 99% fake azz banga'z down here even UBN blood stones are close to the moe's.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » August 7th, 2007, 12:38 pm

lol @ these bustas bangin stars n forks n spoons

the fukk are you dumbass's on?

hahah

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » August 8th, 2007, 2:30 pm

I guess anybody with' a fuckin' camcorder can be a YouTube gangster. Ain't no real difference between this dude and the character from the movie 'Whiteboyz'. Both wannabe gang bangers. Only difference is, thing dude uploaded a video of himself acting like a clown.

Return to “Music and News”