50 cent playin with DILDOS...WTF??

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 23rd, 2007, 11:19 pm

youngspade wrote:
bspg wrote:UR NAME IS MICHUHSUH THAT FURTHER LETS ME NO U HAVE NO SAY SO OR NO POINT EVEN COMMENTING HERE

GHOST :arrow:

Now thats funny. I didnt notice it either.
NO THATS REALLY FUNNY ...LMAO :lol:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 23rd, 2007, 11:40 pm

NICKELS wrote:
youngspade wrote:
bspg wrote:UR NAME IS MICHUHSUH THAT FURTHER LETS ME NO U HAVE NO SAY SO OR NO POINT EVEN COMMENTING HERE

You guys are like 5 year olds

1. It's a screenname. I've used others before
2. It's another language

grow up kids

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » June 24th, 2007, 6:49 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:
NICKELS wrote:
youngspade wrote:

You guys are like 5 year olds

1. It's a screenname. I've used others before
2. It's another language

grow up kids
LOl you will find insulting me not gonna solve shit.

Ok first off....

1. This is a ENGLISH forum...we dont care if your african.
2. This is a screenname too but it doesnt sound whack/lame.
3. People cant see anyone calling that name in the hood. BECAUSE REAL NIGGAZ CANT PRONOUNCE the SHIT. For example.

W/S Inglewood China Gang (OH SHIT DEM NIGGAZ IS ACTIVE NOW.)

BIG MICHUHSUH (Wtf?)

BiG Moo-Shu (That nigga gets hoes...)

Im such an asshole :P.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » June 24th, 2007, 8:51 am

LOL

8)

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » June 24th, 2007, 9:45 am

Young Deuce wrote:Image

dame shame.......
The sh**t look gay as f*ck tho,what's wrong with cha 50.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 24th, 2007, 11:37 am

LMFAO...^^^ Young Deuce that was a Low blow 8)

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 24th, 2007, 2:21 pm

the funny shit is you niggas gon be callin game doja and a stripper and fake and all this shit...I say let them rappers do what they do and stay off they nuts.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » June 24th, 2007, 2:53 pm

A MALE STRIPPER?
A P.I.R.U?

THANKS

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 24th, 2007, 2:57 pm

but you aint got proof of that shit but some heresay but we got some well lighted pics of this nigga holdin on various fake dicks smilin and shit. THANKS.

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » June 24th, 2007, 9:29 pm

I mean the only thing niggaz got on game iz that he was on change of heart....that nigga 50 is crazy, I think he fuckin with dem dildos cause he tryna start his own condom line and dildo line or some shyt like that...dats what my girl was sayin...but I thought the pics was hella funny :lol:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 24th, 2007, 9:34 pm

Image^The f*ck is that... that dildo is bigger than his entire head

LOL @ condom and dildo line, you know only gay guys and females would get that, who would want something from 50 cent on your dick or in your girl

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » June 24th, 2007, 10:54 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:Image^The f*ck is that... that dildo is bigger than his entire head

LOL @ condom and dildo line, you know only gay guys and females would get that, who would want something from 50 cent on your dick or in your girl
^^^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yea...u right

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » June 24th, 2007, 11:51 pm

bspg wrote:50 cent owns HIP HOP
nigga...get outta here with that comment...I kno a lotta niggaz that ah eat fifty...shyt talib kweli...fat joe...T.I., Weezy...eminem...Jay...Kanye...Cassidy....Fabolous...Juelz...man I can go fo eva.....str8 up all money aside...toe ta toe, lyrically that nigga fifty...is a piece of meat in a lion's then...if he go head ta head with N E of dese guys...I mentioned and many mo'...

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 24th, 2007, 11:56 pm

THIS ONE HERE IS THE " AFRICAN MANDINGO JUNGLE FEVER EDITION " FOR ALL THOSE CRAZY WHITE GIRLS GONE WILD.....

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 25th, 2007, 12:02 am

the_Pioneer wrote:
nigga...get outta here with that comment...I kno a lotta niggaz that ah eat fifty...shyt talib kweli...fat joe...T.I., Weezy...eminem...Jay...Kanye...Cassidy....Fabolous...Juelz...man I can go fo eva.....str8 up all money aside...toe ta toe, lyrically that nigga fifty...is a piece of meat in a lion's then...if he go head ta head with N E of dese guys...I mentioned and many mo'...
WHAT WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE ........BETTER LYRICS ...OR.... 440 MILLION DOLLARS OR MORE $ , AND A MOVIE CAREER , SNEAKER , CLOTHING , BOOKS , VIDEO GAMES , RECORD LABEL , JEWELRY LINE , etc. .............

NICCA IM WITH 50 CENT , HE OWNS HIPHOP , ONLY JAYZ CAN CHALLENGE THAT , OUT OF THAT LIST.......

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » June 25th, 2007, 12:42 am

NICKELS wrote:
the_Pioneer wrote:
WHAT WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE ........BETTER LYRICS ...OR.... 440 MILLION DOLLARS OR MORE $ , AND A MOVIE CAREER , SNEAKER , CLOTHING , BOOKS , VIDEO GAMES , RECORD LABEL , JEWELRY LINE , etc. .............

NICCA IM WITH 50 CENT , HE OWNS HIPHOP , ONLY JAYZ CAN CHALLENGE THAT , OUT OF THAT LIST.......
nigga...is we talkin bout hip hop or the industry...that two different things...hip hop is an art nigga...and that nigga fifty playin with crayola while dem otha niggaz is paintin master pieces...fu-- the money nigga money will come regardless if u a real hustla...I'm talkin bout skills...

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » June 25th, 2007, 1:21 am

NICKELS wrote:Image

THIS ONE HERE IS THE " AFRICAN MANDINGO JUNGLE FEVER EDITION " FOR ALL THOSE CRAZY WHITE GIRLS GONE WILD.....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hell yea...dats fo that white B1tch that stuck that nigga head in her shyt...like it wasn't nuffin...I guess she took gettin some head to a whole nutha level

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » June 25th, 2007, 11:26 am

^^^^^ :lol: that's bspgay's favorite lol....he copped like 10 of them shits :lol:

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom

Unread post by Trav » June 25th, 2007, 3:56 pm

the_Pioneer wrote:
Fat Joe and Kanye??????????? Are you 4real? This question is for everybody right here,what makes a rapper lyrical?

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » June 25th, 2007, 4:02 pm

Trav wrote:
the_Pioneer wrote:
Fat Joe and Kanye??????????? Are you 4real? This question is for everybody right here,what makes a rapper lyrical?
I can see why you say Kanye...because the style he bring is way different...its like comparin' apples and oranges...but I like Kanye style better then 50's tho....as far as fat Joe...He killed fifty hard ass fuckk like twice...with that clap n revolv'em..and that otha joint

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » June 25th, 2007, 4:17 pm

the_Pioneer wrote:
Trav wrote:
the_Pioneer wrote:
I can see why you say Kanye...because the style he bring is way different...its like comparin' apples and oranges...but I like Kanye style better then 50's tho....as far as fat Joe...He killed fifty hard ass fuckk like twice...with that clap n revolv'em..and that otha joint
I mean... like how did he kill him? The diss songs was cool tho but i don't think he killed him. And before my groupie jumps on my dick i don't think 50 killed nobody but Ja. Now Sigel killed Jada back when they battled one on one but when the crews got involved D-Block won that.

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » June 25th, 2007, 4:29 pm

Trav wrote:
the_Pioneer wrote:
Trav wrote:
the_Pioneer wrote:
I mean... like how did he kill him? The diss songs was cool tho but i don't think he killed him. And before my groupie jumps on my dick i don't think 50 killed nobody but Ja. Now Sigel killed Jada back when they battled one on one but when the crews got involved D-Block won that.
I mean...that line "u not ah actor not a rappa u's a clappa ....u's a trapper got a rapsheet so, why u hire coppers now..." that one line killed dude...cuz 50 is a known shit talker and dis lined pulled his card straight up killed his shyt.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 25th, 2007, 4:39 pm

Naw i gotta say Kiss killed Beans....he even got jay ta apologize fa comin at him....but they good with each otha now anyway...

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » June 25th, 2007, 5:02 pm

I like Kiss better but he got his handed to him.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 25th, 2007, 7:41 pm

Trav wrote:
the_Pioneer wrote:
LMFAO....LLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :shock: 8) U SHOULDNT HAVE TO ASK NIGGAZ that DUMASS... AND U ABOUT TO BUY A HOUSE.....RIIIIIIIIIGHT..... I GUESS that MEAN U PROLLY WOULDNT UNDERSTAND HALF OF the SH*T ON A LOAN APPLICATION OR EVEN WHATS UP CLOSIN A DEAL....BUT I GUESS YOULL HAVE ENUFF TIME TO LOOK DIS UP RIGHT :wink:

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » June 25th, 2007, 7:43 pm

FAT JOE DOESN'T WRITE HIS ON RHYMES THEREFORE HIM KILLING ANYBODY IS IMPOSSIBLE
ITS LIKE SAYIN BOX CAN LYRICALLY KILL ME

WEN HE DOESN'T HAVE THE LYRICAL ABILITY OR SWAGG A NIGGA LIKE ME HAVE
ITS JUS ALL IN the DOME BABY

FAT JOE STINKS 50 OWNS HIM BOTTOM LINE
KINDA LIKE HOW I OWN BOXMILITIA
THAT NIGGA MY FIRST BORN SON

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 25th, 2007, 7:48 pm

LMAO :shock:

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » June 25th, 2007, 7:53 pm

FAT JOE AND THE WHOLE TERROR SQUAD IS A JOKE
REAL TALK
I CANNOT NAME 1 FAT JOE ALBUM
ON the REAL
OR NAME N E BODY IN HIS CREW (TERROR SQUAD)
EXEPT DJ KHALID N "SCOTT STORCH"
SO COMPARING HIM TO 50 CENT IS A JOKE HE CANNOT COMPETE WITH 50 CENT OR N E BODY IN G UNIT FOR THAT MATTER

KINDA LIKE HOW BOXMILITIA CANNOT COMPETE WITH ME
BEKAUSE I OWN HIM IN ALL FASSETS OF LIFE
N E THING HE DOES I GUARANTEE I CAN DO BETTER
BEKAUSE HE IS A JOKE..JUS LIKE FAT JOE

ONE IMA GET BACK TO STUDYIN FOR THIS BIOLOGY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTDDDDDDDDAAAAAM

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » June 26th, 2007, 9:17 am

fat joes shit now cos hes gone all shitty mainstream but have u ever heard his old shit? he would show the whole of 50 cents rap career up in just 1 bar. 50 makes more money cos hes a commercial pop star type rapper. not a REAL mc hes just the same as justin timerlake n shit

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » June 26th, 2007, 9:17 am

why even make topics about him anyway lets talk about some real mc's on here not pop stars

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » June 26th, 2007, 9:30 am

:lol: Especially ones with a secret desire to get fisted , naaassstttyyy.....the man deserves to get rip, he set himself up

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » June 26th, 2007, 10:08 am

bspg wrote:FAT JOE DOESN'T WRITE HIS ON RHYMES THEREFORE HIM KILLING ANYBODY IS IMPOSSIBLE
ITS LIKE SAYIN BOX CAN LYRICALLY KILL ME

WEN HE DOESN'T HAVE THE LYRICAL ABILITY OR SWAGG A NIGGA LIKE ME HAVE
ITS JUS ALL IN the DOME BABY

FAT JOE STINKS 50 OWNS HIM BOTTOM LINE
KINDA LIKE HOW I OWN BOXMILITIA
THAT NIGGA MY FIRST BORN SON
Thats what I am sayin....the dude doesnt write his lyrics, and the people he is hiring need to step their lyrical game up

Return to “Music and News”