50 cent playin with DILDOS...WTF??

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » June 26th, 2007, 10:13 am

Hydro2oo6 wrote:fat joes shit now cos hes gone all _____ mainstream but have u ever heard his old shit? he would show the whole of 50 cents rap career up in just 1 bar. 50 makes more money cos hes a commercial pop star type rapper. not a REAL mc hes just the same as justin timerlake n shit
When are u speaking of, when PUN and them other dudes was down with TS writing for him?

SEKRET_

Unread post by SEKRET_ » June 26th, 2007, 11:33 am

I PLAY with DILDOS ALLL THE TIME!!!!!!!! THEY GO STR8 INTO MY ANUUUUUUUUUUUUUS!!!!!!!! :shock: I CANT TAKE THAT MONSTER THAT FIDDY HOLDIN' EASILY NO DOUBT ABOUT IT :lol: :oops: :oops: 8) :P :P :evil:

SEKRET_

Unread post by SEKRET_ » June 26th, 2007, 11:34 am

SOME 1 PLEASE SHOVE THAT MONSTER INTO MY PROSTATE ANUUUUUUUUUS ITS THE SIZE OF A GRAPE FRUIT RITE NOW ANYHOW NIGRAS QUIT FRONTIN AND SHOVE THAT MONSTER DEEP IN ME!!!!!!1 :P

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » June 26th, 2007, 12:45 pm

LcBwC wrote:
Hydro2oo6 wrote:fat joes shit now cos hes gone all _____ mainstream but have u ever heard his old shit? he would show the whole of 50 cents rap career up in just 1 bar. 50 makes more money cos hes a commercial pop star type rapper. not a REAL mc hes just the same as justin timerlake n shit
When are u speaking of, when PUN and them other dudes was down with TS writing for him?
true im not really a fan of his but he sounded alot better then that 50 cent shit(even tho i don't agree with not spittin ur own shit).

But anythin 50s ever spat has never been mind blowin ever not 1 line n his flows horrible it sounds like hes singin r&B shit n has no lyrics at all just shit anyone could write.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » June 26th, 2007, 4:25 pm

50 CENT ALLRDY PROVED HE CAN SPIT ON THE POWER OF A DOLLAR ALBUM BRO

YU ENGLISH MUTHAFUCKAS ALWAYS HATIN GOOOOOOOTDDDDAAAAAM

I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW U CAN EVEN MENTION FAT JOE IN N E THING
THAT NIGGA GAAHHHBAGE

HE LIKE JA RULE
MAN HE MAKE STUPID SONGZ
HE IS RICH FOR NO REASON
THAT NIGGA A DISGRACE TO THE BX
KINDA LIKE BOX MILITIA
THEM NIGGAS BOTH SHOULD WALK AROUND with BROWN PAPER BAGS ON DEY FACE MAN

GOOOOOTDDDDAAAM

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom

Unread post by Trav » June 26th, 2007, 4:26 pm

Shox112 wrote:
Trav wrote:
the_Pioneer wrote:
bspg wrote:50 cent owns HIP HOP
nigga...get outta here with that comment...I kno a lotta niggaz that ah eat fifty...shyt talib kweli...fat joe...T.I., Weezy...eminem...Jay...Kanye...Cassidy....Fabolous...Juelz...man I can go fo eva.....str8 up all money aside...toe ta toe, lyrically that nigga fifty...is a piece of meat in a lion's then...if he go head ta head with N E of dese guys...I mentioned and many mo'...
Fat Joe and Kanye??????????? Are you 4real? This question is for everybody right here,what makes a rapper lyrical?
LMFAO....LLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :shock: 8) U SHOULDNT HAVE TO ASK NIGGAZ that DUMASS... AND U ABOUT TO BUY A HOUSE.....RIIIIIIIIIGHT..... I GUESS that MEAN U PROLLY WOULDNT UNDERSTAND HALF OF the SH*T ON A LOAN APPLICATION OR EVEN WHATS UP CLOSIN A DEAL....BUT I GUESS YOULL HAVE ENUFF TIME TO LOOK DIS UP RIGHT :wink:[/quote

Yea. Get off my dick. Everyone of your recent posts involve me dog..... like what really good with you? Am i on your mind that much? Move on with ya life.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » June 26th, 2007, 4:34 pm

Hydro2oo6 wrote:
LcBwC wrote:
true im not really a fan of his but he sounded alot better then that 50 cent shit(even tho i don't agree with not spittin ur own shit).

But anythin 50s ever spat has never been mind blowin ever not 1 line n his flows horrible it sounds like hes singin r&B shit n has no lyrics at all just shit anyone could write.
Everybody who listens to rap music period was listening to him 02/03 stop lyin. Everybody was fuckin with dude when he first came out then he made his mainstream songs,AND STILL GAVE THE HARD SHIT ON THE MIXTAPE. If you was listening to G-Unit mixtapes before 50 blew why judge him on his mainstream shit if you was fuckin with him on his mixtape shit? Hate? Hopping on the hate bandwagon? Following the fad in hatin on Fif? Jealousy? Gettin too much money? What is it?

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » June 26th, 2007, 4:37 pm

bspg wrote:50 CENT ALLRDY PROVED HE CAN SPIT ON THE POWER OF A DOLLAR ALBUM BRO

YU ENGLISH MUTHAFUCKAS ALWAYS HATIN GOOOOOOOTDDDDAAAAAM

I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW U CAN EVEN MENTION FAT JOE IN N E THING
THAT NIGGA GAAHHHBAGE

HE LIKE JA RULE
MAN HE MAKE STUPID SONGZ
HE IS RICH FOR NO REASON
THAT NIGGA A DISGRACE TO THE BX
KINDA LIKE BOX MILITIA
THEM NIGGAS BOTH SHOULD WALK AROUND with BROWN PAPER BAGS ON DEY FACE MAN

GOOOOOTDDDDAAAM
Fat Joe was doin all them damn J-Lo, Nelly records and niggaz hate on fif cause he gettin his money.? I don't understand these niggaz.

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » June 26th, 2007, 5:01 pm

Trav wrote:
Hydro2oo6 wrote:
LcBwC wrote:

Everybody who listens to rap music period was listening to him 02/03 stop lyin. Everybody was fuckin with dude when he first came out then he made his mainstream songs,AND STILL GAVE THE HARD SHIT ON THE MIXTAPE. If you was listening to G-Unit mixtapes before 50 blew why judge him on his mainstream shit if you was fuckin with him on his mixtape shit? Hate? Hopping on the hate bandwagon? Following the fad in hatin on Fif? Jealousy? Gettin too much money? What is it?
trust me iv'e never liked him, when i first heard him back in 2000 of whatever it was he was dissin wu-tang n iv'e always been a big wu ed but it wasn't that he was just garbage anyway. i can admit to feelin that many men tune n a few other old 1's cos they was catchy, but hes not an mc, hes shit on the mic, its the beats that are sick really.

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » June 26th, 2007, 5:04 pm

50 cent iv'e never liked the beats he spits on can be sick but thats it, hes garbage. im followin no1. i was the same person who said 50 cent was killin hip hop years ago when everyone was luvin the fool. trust me, iv'e never ever ever liked 50 cent. never

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » June 26th, 2007, 5:11 pm

Hydro2oo6 wrote:50 cent iv'e never liked the beats he spits on can be sick but thats it, hes garbage. im followin no1. i was the same person who said 50 cent was killin hip hop years ago when everyone was luvin the fool. trust me, iv'e never ever ever liked 50 cent. never
I heard you. But i don't know nobody who wasn't fuckin with him before. But i can't argue with you about who you like or liked.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 26th, 2007, 5:44 pm

Damn I love gossipin about industry niggaz all day<---damn I wish I was fiddy 8)

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 26th, 2007, 10:52 pm

the_Pioneer wrote:
NICKELS wrote:
the_Pioneer wrote:
bspg wrote:50 cent owns HIP HOP
nigga...get outta here with that comment...I kno a lotta niggaz that ah eat fifty...shyt talib kweli...fat joe...T.I., Weezy...eminem...Jay...Kanye...Cassidy....Fabolous...Juelz...man I can go fo eva.....str8 up all money aside...toe ta toe, lyrically that nigga fifty...is a piece of meat in a lion's then...if he go head ta head with N E of dese guys...I mentioned and many mo'...
WHAT WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE ........BETTER LYRICS ...OR.... 440 MILLION DOLLARS OR MORE $ , AND A MOVIE CAREER , SNEAKER , CLOTHING , BOOKS , VIDEO GAMES , RECORD LABEL , JEWELRY LINE , etc. .............

NICCA IM WITH 50 CENT , HE OWNS HIPHOP , ONLY JAYZ CAN CHALLENGE THAT , OUT OF THAT LIST.......
nigga...is we talkin bout hip hop or the industry...that two different things...hip hop is an art nigga...and that nigga fifty playin with crayola while dem otha niggaz is paintin master pieces...fu-- the money nigga money will come regardless if u a real hustla...I'm talkin bout skills...
HIPHOP AINT PAYING SHYT .JUST A BUNCH OF CREATIVE SKILLS THROWN TOGETHER .THE INDUSTRY IS SETTING ME UP AND MY KIDS FOR LIFE ..YOUR CHOICE

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 26th, 2007, 11:04 pm

bspg wrote:FAT JOE AND THE WHOLE TERROR SQUAD IS A JOKE
REAL TALK
I CANNOT NAME 1 FAT JOE ALBUM
ON the REAL
OR NAME N E BODY IN HIS CREW (TERROR SQUAD)
EXEPT DJ KHALID N "SCOTT STORCH"
SO COMPARING HIM TO 50 CENT IS A JOKE HE CANNOT COMPETE WITH 50 CENT OR N E BODY IN G UNIT FOR THAT MATTER

KINDA LIKE HOW BOXMILITIA CANNOT COMPETE WITH ME
BEKAUSE I OWN HIM IN ALL FASSETS OF LIFE
N E THING HE DOES I GUARANTEE I CAN DO BETTER
BEKAUSE HE IS A JOKE..JUS LIKE FAT JOE

ONE IMA GET BACK TO STUDYIN FOR THIS BIOLOGY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTDDDDDDDDAAAAAM
LMAO :twisted: :lol: , YO THAT WAS FUNNY , JOE IS JUST WACK HIS WHOLE PERSONA.....REMY MA IS THE BEST HE GOT ONHIS TEAM OH , AND THE JEWISH AND ARAB PRODUCERS ...... :lol:

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 26th, 2007, 11:10 pm

Image IM A REAL GUERRILLA SOULJA 100% HOUSE NIGGA

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 26th, 2007, 11:11 pm

^^^damn when was that? That nigga lookin like a real sucka right there

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 26th, 2007, 11:12 pm

Ya boy Fiddy look like he just got thru wearin some chaps and hangin with the Village people

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » June 26th, 2007, 11:12 pm

LMAO......

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 26th, 2007, 11:14 pm

i BETCHU HE FELT LIKE HE DID HIS DUTY...

AND A BUNCH A DUMASSES LIKE TRAV WILL HELP A ARMY RECRUITMENT GO UP CUZ FIDDY with THEY GROUPIE ASS, WATCH THEY ASS SEE THEM REAL TALIBANS AND GET THEY SH*T CHOPPED UP

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 26th, 2007, 11:18 pm

Image DAMN I WANT ME A CAMOUFLAGE DILDO

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 26th, 2007, 11:23 pm

SO TELL ME TRAV U GONNA GET that FIXED LOAN OR that BALLOON, WHATS CRACCCIN with the ESCROW...

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 26th, 2007, 11:24 pm

HOW MUCH U GOT IN the TRUST TRAV???

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 27th, 2007, 12:15 pm

Shox112 wrote:Image IM A REAL GUERRILLA SOULJA 100% HOUSE NIGGA
LMAO hahahahahahaha fuck naw.......hahaha.....thats from that 1 movie he did i think sam jackson in it.....

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » June 27th, 2007, 1:53 pm

NICKELS wrote:
REAL TALK
ON the REAL
SO COMPARING HIM TO 50 CENT IS A JOKE HE CANNOT COMPETE WITH 50 CENT OR N E BODY IN G UNIT FOR THAT MATTER

ONE IMA GET BACK TO STUDYIN FOR THIS BIOLOGY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTDDDDDDDDAAAAAM
LMAO :twisted: :lol: , YO THAT WAS FUNNY , JOE IS JUST WACK HIS WHOLE PERSONA.....REMY MA IS THE BEST HE GOT ONHIS TEAM OH , AND THE JEWISH AND ARAB PRODUCERS ...... :lol:
Remy ma isnt on his team anymore. DJ Khaled is the only one making noise from TS.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 27th, 2007, 3:11 pm

KHALED IS PLAYING REMIXES OF OUR OLD SONGS ..........LOL , BUT HE IS MAKING NOISE , TERROR SQUAD IS GARBAGE ......PLAIN AND SIMPLE. FATJOE WANTS TO BE RICK ROSS NOW , CORNBALL ....HIS HOMIES GET KILLED RIGHT NEXT TO HIM IN FLORIDA , AND HE JETS OUTTA TOWN ,

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » June 27th, 2007, 6:11 pm

His name is out there tho, playing remixes or not...its working.
Fat Joe is garbaby, damn 50 mediocre, but not that bad haha.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » June 28th, 2007, 12:22 am

the_Pioneer wrote:
Trav wrote:I can't answer all these questions and responses. But let me get this str8 with the dude who say dudes get sensitive about 50m nah it ain't that i just don't see why niggaz always bring dude name up in a negative way 24/7,i mean if he a snitch,bitch-ass nigga,faggot, so be it move on with ya life. You niggaz just be on the nigga shit the hardest with nothin good to say. What does that say bout ya'll? Hater or Homo. And Shox what you mean you wouldn't go there with a bitch if she brought the shit up first? What you gonna act super anti gay then niggaz gone question your sexaulity for actin so anti homo. No i don't know that the footage gonna be hard to find the way ya'll niggaz actin the shit gone be on youtube tomorrow. And it would be kid like for me to look at a picture and say this and that imma a grown ass man so i wouldn't do know kid shit like that. If you want i could post a thousand pictures and say what it look like but it would be bitch like. No disrespect to ya'll.
I feel you Trav...but I respect 50...I like some of his music and a nigga really can't knoc his hustle game...I jus think the pictures is funny like joky funny....I don't kno how many times I said the nigga ain't gay...but u came up with a lame ass scenerio...I jus feel if a female ask me to compare my shyt to the next mans...I would tell her to do her own research and conduct her own experiments...one by one... and the results of that experiment I wouldn't give a fu-- about...dats all I'm sayin...I ain't hatin on the nigga I'm jus laughin at the pictures
I still respect 50, he make me laugh, his arrogance is classic that its pure comedy.
But pioneer said it good.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 28th, 2007, 4:05 am

LcBwC wrote:
NICKELS wrote:
REAL TALK
ON the REAL

Remy ma isnt on his team anymore. DJ Khaled is the only one making noise from TS.
FIF was trin to sign her.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » June 28th, 2007, 3:14 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
LcBwC wrote:
NICKELS wrote:
REAL TALK
ON the REAL

So what happened there?

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 28th, 2007, 3:39 pm

LcBwC wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
LcBwC wrote:
NICKELS wrote:
REAL TALK
ON the REAL

So what happened there?
he cant.
cant even be on her track if he wanted too.
there was a thing in her old contract that she couldn't work with anybody signed to G-unit or something along those lines.
i dont know the exact wording but i know there are some videos of fif and remy explaining that contract clause.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » June 28th, 2007, 3:40 pm

LcBwC wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
LcBwC wrote:
NICKELS wrote:
REAL TALK
ON the REAL

So what happened there?
When Fat Joe let her out of her contract,he put that she couldn't do ANYTHING G-UNIT. Radio,mixtape tracks,and everything else.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 28th, 2007, 3:42 pm

joe a hater

Return to “Music and News”