Jim Jones gets punched in the eye by a 19 year old

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom

Jim Jones gets punched in the eye by a 19 year old

Unread post by Trav » July 8th, 2007, 11:15 am

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » July 8th, 2007, 11:40 am

im sick of trulife vs jimjones thing , these dudes was friends , real corny they no each other , how long is this personal beef going to last....real gay , they got feelings for each other, this is why NYC gets dissed these days.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » July 8th, 2007, 2:04 pm

Like Egypt said they are grown men.
They should handle it like grown men. Going back and forth is b!tch made.
Tru Life seems he had some real ish to say tho.

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » July 8th, 2007, 2:54 pm

yea its getting old all the back and forth it seems like dipset is always getting beat up theres way to much egos in ny thats why the south took over hip hop ny rappers need to put there egos away and just make music

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 8th, 2007, 3:19 pm

TRU LIFE IS A HOMO , HE IS NEVER BY HIMSELF.......REAL HO MO-THUGG , ONE THING ABOUT JIMJONES AND CAMRON AT LEAST THEY CAUGHT BY THERE SELVES AT TIMES , FUCHED UP OR NOT..... REAL NIGGA DONT TALK SHYT , WITH 10 NIGGAS WITH HIM ALL THE TIME....BUT THEN AGAIN HE AINT A NIGGA !!

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 8th, 2007, 3:20 pm

DIPSET IS STILL METROSEXAUL THUGGS

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 8th, 2007, 5:11 pm

KINGFEAR62 wrote:yea its getting old all the back and forth it seems like dipset is always getting beat up theres way to much egos in ny thats why the south took over hip hop ny rappers need to put there egos away and just make music
If you look at it each region has a moment in music that they dominate.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 8th, 2007, 5:14 pm

NICKELS wrote:DIPSET IS STILL METROSEXAUL THUGGS
All parties involved are on some b!tch ish.

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » July 8th, 2007, 5:29 pm

He said he hit camron and cam cryed a lil bit lol haha camron better hope no one has that on tape and I wonder if anyone has jim jones getting hit by the 19 year old on tape

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » July 8th, 2007, 7:44 pm

dipset is pure wackness

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 8th, 2007, 7:57 pm

but the only thing i dont really get from tru life is when he talks about jim jones and juelz promotin gang violencke and quideing young kids 2 b united bloods nation and to slash people akross they fase and shhit,, i mean i havent seen jim jones and dip-set flamed up with red and with red flags on sinse that video bout it bout it part 3 kame out,, and this was when paid and full kame out and this was years ago,,, but i aint know jimmy got punched in his eye 2,, i mean damn trulife already got jim jones and that otha nigga ckhain thats with purple bity but now he got them niggas gettin beat up hahahaha,,, damn jimmy i thought them niggas was hardbody back in the day,,, plus jim jones always b saying shit like when beef kome u ur goons and when its war u get ur guns or something like that and then he always going after jay-z and shit i mean that shit is just halirious,,,, matta a fakt i got the link where true life gots jim jones ckhain right here and its the ckhain where the hand is throwing up the b sign look http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibd34HIo ... ed&search=

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » July 8th, 2007, 10:04 pm

Damn Yo-B u like 13 or something cuh? I can't believe niggas on here take the time out of their day to post bulls*** puttin the k after the c and b.s. like that. These 13 yr nerds aint from nowhere anyways why everybody on this wannabee blood bandwagon when not 1 of 'em got any kind of affiliation to any real hood in L.A. that's some corny shit cuh. That's why niggas don't like bitchset and jim jones and fake niggas like that. 99.9% of all bloods and crips in NYC are fake and that goes for the whole east coast.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 8th, 2007, 10:05 pm

YO-B wrote:but the only thing i dont really get from tru life is when he talks about jim jones and juelz promotin gang violencke and quideing young kids 2 b united bloods nation and to slash people akross they fase and shhit,, i mean i havent seen jim jones and dip-set flamed up with red and with red flags on sinse that video bout it bout it part 3 kame out,, and this was when paid and full kame out and this was years ago,,, but i aint know jimmy got punched in his eye 2,, i mean damn trulife already got jim jones and that otha nigga ckhain thats with purple bity but now he got them niggas gettin beat up hahahaha,,, damn jimmy i thought them niggas was hardbody back in the day,,, plus jim jones always b saying shit like when beef kome u ur goons and when its war u get ur guns or something like that and then he always going after jay-z and shit i mean that shit is just halirious,,,, matta a fakt i got the link where true life gots jim jones ckhain right here and its the ckhain where the hand is throwing up the b sign look http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibd34HIo ... ed&search=
AND YOU BE BELIEVING THESE NIGGAS WHEN THEY HIGH AND SMOKIN .....FEELING TUFF WITH 30 NIGGAS IN THE BACKGROUND , , MAN THESE DUDE IS CLOWNS , REAL NIGGAS LAUGH WHEN THESEE THESE NIGGAS , JIMJONES IS A FAKE ASS BLOOD , WHO WAS CAMRON SIDEKICK

TRULIFE WAS NEVER EVEN HEARD OF , UNTIL HE CAUGHT MOBBDEEP CREW WITH THERE GUARD DOWN IN A STUDIO DOING MUSIC.....HIS HOLD THING IS TO GET THE JUMP ON YOU WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT , AND THEN BRAGG ABOUT IT , FEELING TUFF LIKE HE DID SOMETHING , WHEN IS 20 NIGGAS IS DOING IT. AND MOBB DEEP & DIPSET ARE LIL NIGGAS ......WITH A WORTHLESS CREW ON PAYROLL

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 9th, 2007, 12:40 am

Manso wrote:Damn Yo-B u like 13 or something cuh? I can't believe niggas on here take the time out of their day to post bulls*** puttin the k after the c and b.s. like that. These 13 yr nerds aint from nowhere anyways why everybody on this wannabee blood bandwagon when not 1 of 'em got any kind of affiliation to any real hood in L.A. that's some corny shit cuh. That's why niggas don't like bitchset and jim jones and fake niggas like that. 99.9% of all bloods and crips in NYC are fake and that goes for the whole east coast.
ohh wow im 13 for real nah but alot more numbers 2 that nigga, amd this is a post about jim jones and tru life so wat else do u think im gonna post up here,,, get urself 2-gether and wow ima nerd,, woow thats something i neva heard b4, im allday on the east and ur on the west and we neva even met and u kalling me that wwwoooowwww!!!! now i tell ya the internet really got people aktin all krazy and shit on the komputa,, all i got 2 say is woowww!!!! im speeckhless hahahaha

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » July 9th, 2007, 8:06 am

What's the whole point of the beef between tru lyfe and jim jones along with the diplomats,i know and everybody else know that dipset would not,i repeat would not retalie anytime soon they might as well both give up cause it str8 up pointless and ridlicious.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 9th, 2007, 10:09 am

[quote="Hell"]What's the whole point of the beef between tru lyfe and jim jones along with the diplomats,i know and everybody else know that dipset would not,i repeat would not retalie anytime soon they might as well both give up cause it str8 up pointless and ridlicious.[/quote]

the only brother that seem like he's legit is freeky zeeky

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » July 9th, 2007, 10:54 am

^ don't forget about 40.cal,j.r and max b.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 9th, 2007, 11:12 am

40 cal got outta dodge...he not dipset nomore he doing his thing dolo....max-b dont never look like he getting out of jail & jr writer...no comment

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 9th, 2007, 11:15 am

freaky was a smart brother...soon as he got out of the pen he packed his bags & went down south to get paper with them good southern brother's & not involve hisself with the nonsense going on in ny

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » July 9th, 2007, 2:36 pm

Tru Life is right about Dip Set though. In his New New York song it was all the truth. Why the Dips tryin think bein a fake ass blood is cool. Like Tru said they should have brought back the Decepts. Im sayin this and i listen to Dip Set.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 9th, 2007, 2:43 pm

richboy tru life word's mean less then a pack of batteries ...remember he used to run with them?....looks like a 2 faced fraud to me

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 9th, 2007, 3:11 pm

Manso wrote:Damn Yo-B u like 13 or something cuh? I can't believe niggas on here take the time out of their day to post bulls*** puttin the k after the c and b.s. like that. These 13 yr nerds aint from nowhere anyways why everybody on this wannabee blood bandwagon when not 1 of 'em got any kind of affiliation to any real hood in L.A. that's some corny shit cuh. That's why niggas don't like bitchset and jim jones and fake niggas like that. 99.9% of all bloods and crips in NYC are fake and that goes for the whole east coast.
Haha. Some people like to "bang" at all x.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 9th, 2007, 3:13 pm

Damn pretty soon Tru Life is going to be able to open a Jim Jones Jewelry Line. He got 2 necklaces and a ring...when is that dude gonna step up and fight for his.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 9th, 2007, 5:08 pm

WHEN HE GET 20 NIGGAS AROUND HIM 24/7 LIKE TRULIFE ..........THESE NIGGAS RELY ON THERE CREW , LIKE BICHES , REAL MEN HANDLE IT HEAD UP , BOTH THEM NIGGAZ IS BITCHES , MAN TO MAN

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom

Unread post by Trav » July 9th, 2007, 5:13 pm

I understand what niggaz is sayin bout havin niggaz around them, but think about it what celebrity ain't got niggaz around them? How many niggaz go out to the mall or shit like that by themselves?

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 9th, 2007, 5:25 pm

ALOT..... I SEE LL COOL J WITH ONE PERSON , .....IVE SEEN ICE - T WITH ONE PERSON .............I EVEN SEEN THE CORNY DUDE JR WRITER WITH HIS COUSIN , JUST CHILLIN ..... , DMX BY HIS SELF IN THE STREET DOWNTOWN , NOBODY WITH HIM.....JUST WALIKNG AROUND

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » July 10th, 2007, 5:51 pm

NICKELS wrote:TRU LIFE IS A HOMO , HE IS NEVER BY HIMSELF.......REAL HO MO-THUGG , ONE THING ABOUT JIMJONES AND CAMRON AT LEAST THEY CAUGHT BY THERE SELVES AT TIMES , FUCHED UP OR NOT..... REAL NIGGA DONT TALK SHYT , WITH 10 NIGGAS WITH HIM ALL THE TIME....BUT THEN AGAIN HE AINT A NIGGA !!
but then again he aint no nigga? what that supose ot mean? grow up please niggas are the mian pussies running in packs of hundreds, knock that shit off,black white or yellow peopel run in packs period,dont sit ther and try to act like blakc peopel run solo all the time like they some type fo fuckin sithlord or some shit lol

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 11th, 2007, 1:44 am

VERY TRUE , BUT PUERTORICANS ARE MORE KNOWN TO RUN IN GROUPS THEN BLACKS ....WHO ARE MORE KNOWN TO DO DIRT BY THERESELVES BEFORE A LATINOS , NOW ACT LIKE YOU KNOW.....

WHAT THE FUCH IS THIS SEKRET YOU POSTED :

blakc peopel run solo all the time like they some type fo fuckin sithlord or some shit lol

YOU FUCHIN COMPUTER NERD , STAY OUT OF GHETTO CONVOS....THERES OTHER PLACES YOU COULD BE ONLINE NERD , LIKE THE GAY CHAT ROOM

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » July 11th, 2007, 10:27 am

Damn nic, I used 2 fu*ks with u till u got on that prejudice bull*hit....I'm startin 2 think u got bullied by latinos when u were younger, ur always on that stereotypical shit against latinos n I aint feelin that....

"Puertoricans role in packs more than blacks"

^^^can u show me the statistics please, kuz thats the wildest shit I've ever heard :lol: ......both do it, don't get on the net n try 2 debate "who roles in packs more" kuz that shit is strait corny, I see black people rollin' in packs all the time here in my hood, as well as the latinos, n I can't blame neither, kuz real wolves role in packs....if ur a hood nigga n fucked around in these streets, u should kno that there's powers in numbers, just like in the bing, if ur a lone fish dwimin in shark infested waters, they gonna swallow u whole, especially when ur on dvds n magazines with fat chains on.....I dunno but ur an automatic target just kuz niggaz kno ur gettin bread in the hood so, u can't blame niggaz 4 rollin deep....look at big n pac....

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » July 11th, 2007, 10:37 am

It aint always about whose the hardest, when it comes 2 that paper, its about who's the smartest....

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » July 11th, 2007, 10:49 am

Jim jones need to handle this situation quick like cause he makin himself look like a lil bi*** with the rest of the diplomats their reputation is down the chart's and disgrace toward's his hood and the nigga'z that been hangin around him.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » July 11th, 2007, 11:04 am

Hell wrote:Jim jones need to handle this situation quick like cause he makin himself look like a lil bi*** with the rest of the diplomats their reputation is down the chart's and disgrace toward's his hood and the nigga'z that been hangin around him.
Yeh no disrespect to the Dips but they aint really representing Harlem very well out of everything that had happened to them.

Return to “Music and News”