NEW KANYE WEST

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

NEW KANYE WEST

Unread post by YO-B » July 16th, 2007, 3:57 pm

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 16th, 2007, 3:58 pm

THIS IS the ONLY THING ON the RADIO THATS REAL HIP HOP BESIDES KOMMON,,,, AND THATS NO BULLSHITTT

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 16th, 2007, 4:01 pm

THIS IS the BEST BEAT IN AMERIKA RIGHT NOW.. WITH the WORDS 2 GO with IT,, AND with JEEZY SAMPLES ON the KHOURUS SAYING HAAA HAAA AND YEAH,,, THIS SONG IS A FUCKIN GENUIS,, UNBELEIVABLE

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom

Unread post by Trav » July 16th, 2007, 4:13 pm

YO-B wrote:THIS IS the ONLY THING ON the RADIO THATS REAL HIP HOP BESIDES KOMMON,,,, AND THATS NO BULLSHITTT
Real Hip Hop? What makes it real Hip Hop? Its a coo song but..... to say its the only real shit besides Common come on.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 16th, 2007, 4:18 pm

Trav wrote:
YO-B wrote:THIS IS the ONLY THING ON the RADIO THATS REAL HIP HOP BESIDES KOMMON,,,, AND THATS NO BULLSHITTT
Real Hip Hop? What makes it real Hip Hop? Its a coo song but..... to say its the only real shit besides Common come on.
OKAY SO I WANT U 2 TELL ME THAT WAT PLAYS ON the RADIO 2-DAY THAT IS REAL HIP HOP BESIDES KANYE WEST AND KOMMON,, PLEASE TELL ME THAT BEKAUSE I WOULD REALLY LIKE 2 KNOW

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » July 16th, 2007, 4:25 pm

YO-B wrote:
Trav wrote:
OKAY SO I WANT U 2 TELL ME THAT WAT PLAYS ON the RADIO 2-DAY THAT IS REAL HIP HOP BESIDES KANYE WEST AND KOMMON,, PLEASE TELL ME THAT BEKAUSE I WOULD REALLY LIKE 2 KNOW
I Don't listen to the radio,but ain't nobody putting that real hip hop shit out how it was before NOBODY.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 16th, 2007, 5:58 pm

Trav wrote:
YO-B wrote:
Trav wrote:
I Don't listen to the radio,but ain't nobody putting that real hip hop shit out how it was before NOBODY.
SO HOW DO U KNOW THAT NOBODY AINT PUTTIN OUT REAL HIP HOP IF U DONT LISTEN 2 the RADIO :lol:

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » July 16th, 2007, 6:07 pm

YO-B wrote:
Trav wrote:
YO-B wrote:
Trav wrote:
SO HOW DO U KNOW THAT NOBODY AINT PUTTIN OUT REAL HIP HOP IF U DONT LISTEN 2 the RADIO :lol:
I'm a hip hop head mixtapes and the internet i hear everything B.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 16th, 2007, 6:32 pm

YEAH I FEEL U TRAV... BUT NAH JUST LISTEN 2 WAT I SAID THO.. I JUST SAID WAT B ON the RADIO IS NOT REAL HIP HOP BESIDES KANYE WEST AND KOMMON,,, AND THATS BEKAUSE ALL U HEAR ON the RADIO IS AY BAY BAY OR PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR REALLY,, AND BELEIVE ME IM JUST LIKE U with the MIXTAPES AND INTERNET SONGS 2... BUT THEY DONT PLAY THAT ON the RADIO,, BUT THEY DO PLAY KANYE AND KOMMON ON the RADIO THO AND THEY ARE the ONLY ONES ON the RAIDO THATS PUTTIN THAT GOOD WOUND OUT THERE,,, JUST KOME 2 MARYLAND AND LISTEN TO 95.5 OR 9.39 FOR 30 MINUTES AND U WILL SEE WAT IM TALKIN ABOUT

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » July 16th, 2007, 9:06 pm

KANYE MAKES THEM DEPRESSIN ASS SONGS
I GET TIRED OF HEARIN THAT SHIT OUTTA HIM MAN

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 16th, 2007, 9:30 pm

nah usually his shit is all happy but this beat is crazy and finally he talkin on some real shit instead how he the louis vuiton don or whatever dumb shit he usually talkin bout on his singles.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » July 17th, 2007, 4:50 pm

YO-B wrote:YEAH I FEEL U TRAV... BUT NAH JUST LISTEN 2 WAT I SAID THO.. I JUST SAID WAT B ON the RADIO IS NOT REAL HIP HOP BESIDES KANYE WEST AND KOMMON,,, AND THATS BEKAUSE ALL U HEAR ON the RADIO IS AY BAY BAY OR PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR REALLY,, AND BELEIVE ME IM JUST LIKE U with the MIXTAPES AND INTERNET SONGS 2... BUT THEY DONT PLAY THAT ON the RADIO,, BUT THEY DO PLAY KANYE AND KOMMON ON the RADIO THO AND THEY ARE the ONLY ONES ON the RAIDO THATS PUTTIN THAT GOOD WOUND OUT THERE,,, JUST KOME 2 MARYLAND AND LISTEN TO 95.5 OR 9.39 FOR 30 MINUTES AND U WILL SEE WAT IM TALKIN ABOUT
I heard you.

Return to “Music and News”