lil eazy e

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
User avatar
SCeric
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 142
Joined: February 20th, 2004, 9:39 am
Location: NYC southside
Contact:

lil eazy e

Unread post by SCeric » July 12th, 2004, 3:10 pm

is he eazy e's son? if so is his rhymes tight? or he claim kelly park too>?

User avatar
mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 487
Joined: March 29th, 2004, 12:07 pm

Re: lil eazy e

Unread post by mike89 » July 12th, 2004, 5:11 pm

NEVER HERD OF EASY E HAVIN A LIL BOY.NEW NEWS TO ME.IF YOU KNOW MORE HOLLA. PEACE....................

Light_skin_boi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 116
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 10:58 pm
Location: South Australia
Contact:

Re: lil eazy e

Unread post by Light_skin_boi » July 12th, 2004, 9:46 pm

Yeah LiL E is eazy-e's son i dont know if he's claimin kelly park but i read somewhere that he was a crip though im not sure on that one but i know he is eazy-e's son.... i heard one song of his him rappin with the Game the song is called confessions its cool...

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 340
Joined: June 22nd, 2004, 9:28 pm
Location: LA
Contact:

Re: lil eazy e

Unread post by W/S » July 12th, 2004, 10:24 pm

yea lil E tite
he probably bangin grown up in the hub city
either he follow the familia n he a kelly crip or he could also be a nutty or maybe even south side cuz all his daddys homeboyz
like in the eazy E dvd there wasnt really any kellys mostly nuttys n south siders

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1322
Joined: January 19th, 2004, 10:31 am
Location: W/S Santa Ana

Re: lil eazy e

Unread post by Panik » July 13th, 2004, 10:58 am

well, I met "lil eazy", and he didn't grow up in no compton. Big Eazy moved outta compton as soon as he got money, and lil Eazy is young. I doubt he was even 5 years old when daddy got rich. I seen him and his momma I think in the late 90's, and he looked to be about 13. He grew up rich, and not in the hood, so I think if he's claimin anything it's just for record sales. BGCasper, correct me if I'm wrong, but this is what I remember fro seeing him at Underworld.

User avatar
mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 487
Joined: March 29th, 2004, 12:07 pm

Re: lil eazy e

Unread post by mike89 » July 13th, 2004, 2:17 pm

THANK'S FOR THE INFO YOU ALL

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 340
Joined: June 22nd, 2004, 9:28 pm
Location: LA
Contact:

Re: lil eazy e

Unread post by W/S » August 10th, 2004, 9:15 pm

that foo said pops was rich but i aint have shiet
n didnt eazy e have like 20 sons with like 15 different girls

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Re: lil eazy e

Unread post by Y.G. » August 11th, 2004, 1:49 am

Panik wrote:well, I met "lil eazy", and he didn't grow up in no compton. Big Eazy moved outta compton as soon as he got money, and lil Eazy is young. I doubt he was even 5 years old when daddy got rich. I seen him and his momma I think in the late 90's, and he looked to be about 13. He grew up rich, and not in the hood, so I think if he's claimin anything it's just for record sales. BGCasper, correct me if I'm wrong, but this is what I remember fro seeing him at Underworld.


THAT DON'T MEAN SHIT BELIEVE ME THE NIGGA WAS AROUND HIS POPS HOMIES WHO ARE AFFLIATED.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1322
Joined: January 19th, 2004, 10:31 am
Location: W/S Santa Ana

Re: lil eazy e

Unread post by Panik » August 11th, 2004, 8:29 am

he might have been around his pops, and a few select homies, but he wasn't out bangin, get real. He never did no dirt, and like I said, Big Eazy didn't even take his ass to the hood ever, so I doubt his son spent much time there if any. Prolly woulda got his ass kidnapped rollin in compton.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1017
Joined: June 3rd, 2004, 12:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach
Location: Long Beach, CA

Re: lil eazy e

Unread post by LcBwC » August 11th, 2004, 8:33 am

^^^ yea i dont think dude eva banged

grapes of wrath
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 67
Joined: May 18th, 2004, 12:32 am

Re: lil eazy e

Unread post by grapes of wrath » August 12th, 2004, 2:15 am

"he might have been around his pops, and a few select homies, but he wasn't out bangin, get real. He never did no dirt, and like I said, Big Eazy didn't even take his ass to the hood ever, so I doubt his son spent much time there if any. Prolly woulda got his ass kidnapped rollin in compton."
-panik


i'm sure u know wut went on all the way from orange county white boy

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1322
Joined: January 19th, 2004, 10:31 am
Location: W/S Santa Ana

Re: lil eazy e

Unread post by Panik » August 12th, 2004, 8:32 am

look you wannabe grapestreet. I spent plenty of time in compton right in the kelly park and NH areas, and I know folks up there. I seen that little mf'er a few times at BBQ's, and he didn't look like no banger to me. He looked like a kid with money that I saw stayin real close to his mama. I prolly been in compton more that you been in watts, if you ever been there at all. For a few years there I was on alondra all the time between LB blvd and atlantic. And I got homies form the other side of town too. Been up in the fruits and luders quite a bit. Chilled over on peach in the town. you just a bithc, get off my nutts.

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 340
Joined: June 22nd, 2004, 9:28 pm
Location: LA
Contact:

Re: lil eazy e

Unread post by W/S » August 30th, 2004, 8:52 pm

grapes of wrath wrote:"he might have been around his pops, and a few select homies, but he wasn't out bangin, get real. He never did no dirt, and like I said, Big Eazy didn't even take his ass to the hood ever, so I doubt his son spent much time there if any. Prolly woulda got his ass kidnapped rollin in compton."
-panik


i'm sure u know wut went on all the way from orange county white boy
hahahahah

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 340
Joined: June 22nd, 2004, 9:28 pm
Location: LA
Contact:

Re: lil eazy e

Unread post by W/S » August 30th, 2004, 8:53 pm

maka comeback grape

ByrdGang100
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: August 30th, 2004, 2:28 pm

Re: lil eazy e

Unread post by ByrdGang100 » August 31st, 2004, 10:53 am

he is from kelly park. In a song called confession with the Game he says"kelly park to the rucker, they dun like me than f*ck em" and i seen a whole discussion on the Game site bout him being from kelly park

nofx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 128
Joined: February 22nd, 2004, 2:56 pm
Location: Miami, FL

Re: lil eazy e

Unread post by nofx » September 1st, 2004, 5:55 am

Id like to hear B.G Casper's opinion on Lil Eazy E, he seems to know alot about big Eazy.

User avatar
fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 892
Joined: May 17th, 2004, 7:28 pm
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada

Re: lil eazy e

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » September 2nd, 2004, 10:23 pm

i only heard lil e on that one track that was from that video game true crime, i tohught it was a decent track

GUNJA SMOKIN
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 257
Joined: July 7th, 2004, 5:19 pm

Re: lil eazy e

Unread post by GUNJA SMOKIN » September 4th, 2004, 3:11 pm

W/S wrote:yea lil E tite
he probably bangin grown up in the hub city
either he follow the familia n he a kelly crip or he could also be a nutty or maybe even south side because all his daddys homeboyz
like in the eazy E dvd there wasnt really any kellys mostly nuttys n south siders
yo man wots this dvd called, and is it still available do u know?

peace

grapes of wrath
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 67
Joined: May 18th, 2004, 12:32 am

Re: lil eazy e

Unread post by grapes of wrath » September 5th, 2004, 1:47 am

look you wannabe grapestreet. I spent plenty of time in compton right in the kelly park and NH areas, and I know folks up there. I seen that little mf'er a few times at BBQ's, and he didn't look like no banger to me. He looked like a kid with money that I saw stayin real close to his mama. I prolly been in compton more that you been in watts, if you ever been there at all. For a few years there I was on alondra all the time between LB blvd and atlantic. And I got homies form the other side of town too. Been up in the fruits and luders quite a bit. Chilled over on peach in the town. you just a bithc, get off my nutts." - panikkk


u supposed to be a gay ass family pranksta crip but u over there chillin with lolly pops , ok whiteboy wutever makes u feel like a man lol
wut u gon do now u gon confront lil eazy about him not being "real" ? lol u a funny ass white boy, u wouldnt know real if it hit u upside yo uneven ass mullet

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1322
Joined: January 19th, 2004, 10:31 am
Location: W/S Santa Ana

Re: lil eazy e

Unread post by Panik » September 5th, 2004, 2:19 am

I'm no crip fag. and you are nobody to judge anyone. You been had your card pulled over and over on this site. give it a rest.

grapes of wrath
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 67
Joined: May 18th, 2004, 12:32 am

Re: lil eazy e

Unread post by grapes of wrath » September 5th, 2004, 2:21 am

my cards never been pulled and never will there aint no card to pull , i got a dick yo sister likes to pull on time to time but thats another subject, i forgot u aint a crip u aint a wood u a GANGSTA lol

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1322
Joined: January 19th, 2004, 10:31 am
Location: W/S Santa Ana

Re: lil eazy e

Unread post by Panik » September 5th, 2004, 2:34 am

exactly purplepeniseater. or is it westcoast? Stay your ass in vallejo where you can fool the locals into thinking you bang. It don't work with me dog.

grapes of wrath
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 67
Joined: May 18th, 2004, 12:32 am

Re: lil eazy e

Unread post by grapes of wrath » September 5th, 2004, 2:40 am

lol wut dont work with u? who is u in the first place? u ever ax'd yo self that? like i said before u a dumbass white boy livin in santa ana, a city full of all Mexicans and u claimin a black gang , u goin thru a identity crisis, u better stick to tellin stories on how u scared to go to watts and nickerson garbage after the 1 times punked yo pasty white ass lol u funny, now u supposedly knowin wuts goin on with a real ass nigga like myself u better keep dreamin cuz u aint never seen no niggaz real as the baby locs whiteboy stay in santa ana and keep yo compton fantasies to yoself cuz that shit is gettin tired n weak

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: lil eazy e

Unread post by bgcasper » September 5th, 2004, 3:12 am

YALL NEED TO CHILL CUZZ ...PANIK WENT AND KNOW SOME REAL COMPTON CITY G'Z ...HOMIE BELIEVE ME PANIK IS 4 REAL ..YALL SHOULD CHILL ..LIL E WENT TO DOMINGUEZ AND USE TO CHILL WITH THE BABY KELLYS NHOODS AND SS AD'S NOW HIM BEING A KELLY WELL ITS A BIT LIKE THE GAME AND CEDAR BLOCC ...

User avatar
*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 698
Joined: July 16th, 2004, 7:16 pm
Location: proably your mans house
Contact:

Re: lil eazy e

Unread post by *deepsky* » September 5th, 2004, 12:40 pm

Pav wrote:he is from kelly park. In a song called confession with the Game he says"kelly park to the rucker, they dun like me than f*ck em" and i seen a whole discussion on the Game site bout him being from kelly park
let me set dis shit str8.first of all he anit crippin,he use to chill with the olda homies in kp when he was younga,everybody in the hood know lil e,he on some real friendly shit trust me,i neva really spoke to him but we was on some wuz up cuzz,dats about the most we said to each otha,buit my brotha use tochill with him an his homie high c (k.i.p)but he far from a crip,mata fact him an game is tight an he be up in cedar i heard,an as far as game an that red shit....i don't know,cuzz back when he jus called himself chuck taylor,he use to be up in kp,an i neva seen him with that red shit,but like i said lil e,not a c,game is more like suge is with mobb piru

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Re: lil eazy e

Unread post by 'X' » September 5th, 2004, 4:06 pm

Some of ya'll cats is way too funny^^^ some of ya'll protecting other men like they your girl or something. And damn, it's like a soap opera in here, all this gossiping like females, who cares where whoever is from. Get ya'll money, stop worrying about the next man and where he from.
F!@# bangin!!!! It's 2004!!!! and ya'll really tryin to bring the bangin to a computer. Some of ya'll post so much on these sites, I know you not out putting in work. And then to ya'll with the numerous identities, if you can't keep it real on a computer(where you can't be seen) then I know you not real on these streets!!!! It's obvious to some here, these sites are for games so this is the only place ya'll can act out fantasies and play different roles, and then the cold part is that most of ya'll have had ya'll your cards pulled, but ya'll still insist on trying to deny ya'll got numerous accounts. Ya'll is crazy for this. GIVE IT UP ALREADY!!!! GO PLAY PS2 OR SOMETHING, STOP WASTING SPACE ON WHO FROM WHERE AND HOW REAL YA'LL ARE, IF YA'LL THAT REAL, F!@# IT PM WHOEVER YOU PRETENDING TO HAVE BEEF WITH AND SET A MEETING SPOT AND HANDLE YA'LL BUISNESS!!! IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT, IF YA'LL SO "GANGSTA" WHY YA'LL POSTING FOR EVERYBODY TO SEE HOW HARD OR REAL YA'LL ARE?? PM WHOEVER AND HOOK UP A SPOT AND TIME AND DO YA'LL THANG!!!! AND IF YOU YA'LL REALLY FROM WHERE YA'LL CLAIMING TO BE FROM, THEN YA'LL SHOULDN'T BE THAT FAR FROM EACH OTHER. L.A., COMPTON, SANTA ANA>(LOL,LOL) AINT THAT FAR APART!!! IF YA'LL REAL, HANDLE YA'LL SUPPOSED BEEF THIS WAY, SO WE DON'T HAVE TO KEEP READING YA'LL GOSSIP!!!! I MEAN DAMN, GO UP AND "REALLY" LOOK AT HOW YA'LL SOUNDING!!! DO WHAT YOU SEE LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF CATS THAT'S BANGIN HARD ON THESE STREETS????

P.S.
I'M SEEING HOW SOME OF YA'LL CATS ARE REQUESTING FOR CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS TO BE BANNED OR REPORTED TO THE POLICE OR D.A.(LOL) YEAH, THAT'S REAL "GANGSTA" HUH. OH, AND ANOTHER ONE OF THESE CATS ON HERE TRIED TO PLAY ANOTHER CHARACTER ON ANOTHER SITE RECENTLY, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!! BE YOURSELF HOMIE AND GO GET PROFESSIONAL HELP A.S.A.P!!!! YOU GOT A SERIOUS PROBLEM FOR REAL HOMIE. I MEAN SOMETIMES YOU CARRYING ON CONVERSATIONS WITH YOURSELF ON HERE. YOU NEED TO GET YOURSELF CHECKED OUT FOR REAL.

User avatar
*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 698
Joined: July 16th, 2004, 7:16 pm
Location: proably your mans house
Contact:

Re: lil eazy e

Unread post by *deepsky* » September 5th, 2004, 9:43 pm

D.X. wrote:Some of ya'll cats is way too funny^^^ some of ya'll protecting other men like they your girl or something. And damn, it's like a soap opera in here, all this gossiping like females, who cares where whoever is from. Get ya'll money, stop worrying about the next man and where he from.
F!@# bangin!!!! It's 2004!!!! and ya'll really tryin to bring the bangin to a computer. Some of ya'll post so much on these sites, I know you not out putting in work. And then to ya'll with the numerous identities, if you can't keep it real on a computer(where you can't be seen) then I know you not real on these streets!!!! It's obvious to some here, these sites are for games so this is the only place ya'll can act out fantasies and play different roles, and then the cold part is that most of ya'll have had ya'll your cards pulled, but ya'll still insist on trying to deny ya'll got numerous accounts. Ya'll is crazy for this. GIVE IT UP ALREADY!!!! GO PLAY PS2 OR SOMETHING, STOP WASTING SPACE ON WHO FROM WHERE AND HOW REAL YA'LL ARE, IF YA'LL THAT REAL, F!@# IT PM WHOEVER YOU PRETENDING TO HAVE BEEF WITH AND SET A MEETING SPOT AND HANDLE YA'LL BUISNESS!!! IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT, IF YA'LL SO "GANGSTA" WHY YA'LL POSTING FOR EVERYBODY TO SEE HOW HARD OR REAL YA'LL ARE?? PM WHOEVER AND HOOK UP A SPOT AND TIME AND DO YA'LL THANG!!!! AND IF YOU YA'LL REALLY FROM WHERE YA'LL CLAIMING TO BE FROM, THEN YA'LL SHOULDN'T BE THAT FAR FROM EACH OTHER. L.A., COMPTON, SANTA ANA>(LOL,LOL) AINT THAT FAR APART!!! IF YA'LL REAL, HANDLE YA'LL SUPPOSED BEEF THIS WAY, SO WE DON'T HAVE TO KEEP READING YA'LL GOSSIP!!!! I MEAN DAMN, GO UP AND "REALLY" LOOK AT HOW YA'LL SOUNDING!!! DO WHAT YOU SEE LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF CATS THAT'S BANGIN HARD ON THESE STREETS????

P.S.
I'M SEEING HOW SOME OF YA'LL CATS ARE REQUESTING FOR CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS TO BE BANNED OR REPORTED TO THE POLICE OR D.A.(LOL) YEAH, THAT'S REAL "GANGSTA" HUH. OH, AND ANOTHER ONE OF THESE CATS ON HERE TRIED TO PLAY ANOTHER CHARACTER ON ANOTHER SITE RECENTLY, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!! BE YOURSELF HOMIE AND GO GET PROFESSIONAL HELP A.S.A.P!!!! YOU GOT A SERIOUS PROBLEM FOR REAL HOMIE. I MEAN SOMETIMES YOU CARRYING ON CONVERSATIONS WITH YOURSELF ON HERE. YOU NEED TO GET YOURSELF CHECKED OUT FOR REAL.
^^^you need to chill homie,but ima pm u now cuzz we gotta get some shit str8.dis is not the thread 4 that shit

nofx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 128
Joined: February 22nd, 2004, 2:56 pm
Location: Miami, FL

Re: lil eazy e

Unread post by nofx » September 6th, 2004, 5:45 am

^^^ LOL Fake ass internet thug

User avatar
*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 698
Joined: July 16th, 2004, 7:16 pm
Location: proably your mans house
Contact:

Re: lil eazy e

Unread post by *deepsky* » September 6th, 2004, 7:18 am

nofx wrote:^^^ LOL Fake ass internet thug
who is u refering to homie?

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Re: lil eazy e

Unread post by 'X' » September 6th, 2004, 10:48 am

*deepsky* wrote:
nofx wrote:^^^ LOL Fake ass internet thug
who is u refering to homie?

These cats still don't get it!!! Come on homie, it's over, STOP IT!!!! As I say, I bet some of these cats avatars is more "gangsta" and put in more work then some of these cats!!!!

User avatar
*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 698
Joined: July 16th, 2004, 7:16 pm
Location: proably your mans house
Contact:

Re: lil eazy e

Unread post by *deepsky* » September 6th, 2004, 2:43 pm

D.X. wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
nofx wrote:^^^ LOL Fake ass internet thug
who is u refering to homie?

These cats still don't get it!!! Come on homie, it's over, STOP IT!!!! As I say, I bet some of these cats avatars is more "gangsta" and put in more work then some of these cats!!!!
im startin to get sick of dis arabian cat buddie u need 2 grow up an realize,who gives a fuck.....think wat u want its yo opinion,but seriously,that shit is gettin old,........u a grown man right....

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Re: lil eazy e

Unread post by 'X' » September 6th, 2004, 3:06 pm

*deepsky* wrote:
D.X. wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
nofx wrote:^^^ LOL Fake ass internet thug
who is u refering to homie?

These cats still don't get it!!! Come on homie, it's over, STOP IT!!!! As I say, I bet some of these cats avatars is more "gangsta" and put in more work then some of these cats!!!!
im startin to get sick of dis arabian cat buddie u need 2 grow up an realize,who gives a fu--.....think wat u want its yo opinion,but seriously,that shit is gettin old,........u a grown man right....
"buddie"??? Don't ya'll see this is a white boy?? Brotha's don't talk like this!!! See he slips evry now and then and talks like he really does.

TO THE REST OF YA'LL ON HERE, THIS DUDE GOT A SERIOUS PROBLEM, AND THE MORE EVRYBODY RESPONDES TO THIS CAT, THE MORE HE GETS OFF. IT'S ALL A GAME FOR HIM OR HER. EVRYBODY KNOW THIS CAT AIN'T REAL. I SUGGEST A WHOLE THREAD JUST FOR HIM OR HER AND LET THIS PERSON GO BACK AND FORTH WITH THEMSELVES AND THEIR ALTER-EGOS!!

Post Reply

Return to “Music and News”