Juelz Santana

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
MID TOWN

Juelz Santana

Unread post by MID TOWN » July 29th, 2003, 2:55 pm

Nigga the illest rapper out right now

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Juelz Santana

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 30th, 2003, 12:07 pm

I can't fade that stuff. I can boogie to some of the club bangers from Nore, Camron, etc...but all these EastCoasty Cats with the goofy gangsta dingaling looks/raps, I can't really feel it.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 30th, 2003, 12:19 pm

i got exactly the same point of view ... i can't stand those east coast disguised copycatsters

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » July 30th, 2003, 1:50 pm

That realer than real. ya'll notice how them eastcoasters be tryin to wear chuc t's and bandanas talkin about gangsta cuz n blood and throwin up signs to rep they record labels yall seen the bad bot sign lol these cakes have made gangsterism a joke that sh!% be gettin me heated though. Juelz Santans and Cameron Pink bandana wearin ass aint G.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » July 30th, 2003, 1:59 pm

lol I meant bad boy not bad bot. And did yall see how puffy was tryin to wear the black rag on his face like he's a rida these ni66as need to get outta here with that

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 30th, 2003, 2:26 pm

You know Casper, it just makes me even more angry that nobody was down back when WESTSIDE CONNECTION came thru with BOW DOWN!!! I mean, what they were trying to say was show some RESPECT!!! I got problems with these radio stations that are quick to push cheeseytoast gangsta rap, just cause these big labels got underhanded deals. I mean, you don't have any REAL WEST COAST support out here in the westcoast. You have these groupie groovies here emulating this goofy ass bandana wearin, pant-leg-up, chuck taylor sporting cheesetoast rappers like they were gods or started this gangsta shiznet! I can't stand that! Man, this the WEST COAST. WE THE FIRST TO BOAST! WE BANGS THE MOST! There is no west coast rap love here at all! But you can go put up all them posters of these goofy cats wearing pink mink coats rocking matching bandanas and pink laced chuck taylors rapping about crippin' and bloodin'. But when you hear about a native angeleno (even though they were not from a particular set) rap about things in his neighborhood, the HATERATION FLOWS QUICKER THAN LIGHTNING. Why is it you hate your own instead of support your own?

I'm not trying to disrespect the entire East Coast, I got mad love for the perveyors and originators of hip hop, the true-skilled MC's. I just don't give a damn about these perpetrators who just come out to the WEST to collect their checks and bail back out to their borough. This the west coast, TAXATION is part of our culture. SHOW US RESPECT. Play our records as much as you play everybody elses records. All these goofy dudes in crosscolor2003 clothing, rapping about stuff they have no clue about.

I can be mad all I want to though. Its also here we got a problem with these labels fighting each other over some street bizness. If you put out good music and it reaches your target, the natural thing would follow and people will check you out. Dre is doing his thing, getting pimped left and right. Suge ain't doing nothing with his label. Eazy's label is inactive. Snoop's label is still in infancy, but I think the public is tired of hearing about rolling 20's...LOL. Where's Ren? Where's Above the Law? Where's Cube? Where's Mack 10? Where's Mix Master Spade & Toddy Tee? Where's the Alkaholiks? I just picked up Defari's "Odd's & Evens" I think you gangsta's will feel Fredwreck produced "slumpy" that's a banger right there! Where's Xzibit? Where's Cypress Hill? Where's all these new West Coast heads that got talent?

Man, I ain't trying to trip on some EAST/WEST, that was faker than fake back in the day. I just wanna hear a homie from around the way represent it PROPERLY! CHUCK TAYLORS, NIKE CORTEZ, DICKIES, LEVI'S 501S, CROAKER SACKS, WHITE TSHIRTS, BLUE/RED BANDANAS...WHO STARTED THAT CHIT? WEST COAST TO BE SPECIFIC LOS ANGELES HOME OF THE SCANDALOUS, WE GOTS CRIPS BLOODS SURENOS ASIANS...WE GOT IT ALL...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 30th, 2003, 10:20 pm

I FEEL YOU COUSIN .. YOU RIGHT DUSTY I HAVE EXACTLY THE SAME FEELING ,EXACTLY THE SAME , I GAVE PROPS TO THE EAST BACK IN SCOTT LA ROCK DAYS ,NOW AND 4 LIFE I CAN'T STAND THEIR ASS , FUUKEM ...WE SHOULD JUMP ON THOSE RADIO DJ HERE WHO DON'T HAVE LOVE FOR THE COAST ,I MEAN OPEN SEASON ON THEIR ASS ,HUNT THEM LIKE THEY WAS ENEMIES CAUSE THEY ARE THE ONE WHO ARE KILLING US ,FUUUCCKK MAJORS COMPANIE WE DON'T NEED THEM IF WE HAD RADIO SUPORT ,SCC GOT SOME STUFF OUT YOU DON'T EVEN HEAR IT IN LOCAL RADIO , FOESUM GOT A NEW ALBUM ITS NOT EVEN IN COMPTON SWAPMEET ? OR COMPTON VIP ? AND FOR SHO NOT IN THAT BITCH ASS RADIO ,THE ONLY SHOW I RESPECT IS JULIO G AND MENOS PERO LOCOS ,SEEMS THAT ONLY SURENOS RAPERS KEEP IT WEST ...THE THING I HATE THE MOST IS L.A RAPPERS FROM TRUE HOOD THAT ARE COPYCATIN' THE COPYCATSTERS FROM N.Y ,ITS A COMON PRACTISE NOWADAYS ,THE INFANTS FROM A LOTS OF HOODS POST PEACE TREATY BANGERS THAT WENT THRU NO SHHHIATT ARE HIGHLY INFLUENCED BY RADIO AND BET . SO YOU END UP WITH INFANTS COMPTON CRIPS OR PIRUS COPYING THE EAST BUSTERS THAT USE TO COPY THEIR BIG HOMIES LOLOL ITS FUUCCKED UP COUSIN SO IN L.A WE END UP WITH A WHOLE GENERATION OF BUSTERS ,NIGGAS DON'T BANG LIKE WE USE TO ,THEY BITCHZ NOW...WE NEED TO KEEP IT WEST COAST ,AND NOT LIKE XIBITCH THE NIGGA SOUND LIKE HE'S FROM MOBB DEEP ,NO HE'S A WANNA EAST BITCH ,WE NEED TO KEEP OUR STYLE OUR BASS LINES KEEP IT FUNK ,KEEP IT G ,KEEP OUR CLAPS ,KEEP IT MINI MOOG ,RHODE ,ANALOGIC KEYBOARDS ,LIVE BASS ,WHA WHA GUITAR
KEEP IT TALK BOX ,KEEP IT ZAPP GAP BAND , AND FOR THE LIRICKS KEEP OUR ORIGINAL FLOW LIKE BG KNOCC OUT ,ITS NOT ABOUT META4 OR FAKE RHYMES ITS ABOUT A LIFESTYLE ,GANGSTA LOVE AND TRUE STUFF ,HOMIE THAT ARE RESTIN' ,PUTTIN WORK 4 OUR SET AND DEEP WEST COAST GANGSTA SHHIAT,AND WE HAVE IT ALL PARKS, BEACH SUN ,LOW RIDAZ, MOST BEAUTIFUL BITCHZ IN THE GALAXIE

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 31st, 2003, 9:13 am

Ha ha..them is some westcoast music materials you got there Casper! What you do music too? You should sell fight videos and make the soundtracks for them homie. Talk about a come up!

ITS WESTCOAST FOR LIFE, NO CREWS ONLY SETS!!! mack10/westside slaughterhouse

vt
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by vt » July 31st, 2003, 10:39 am

foesum is tight b.g.casper, d.j. glaze, m and m, t-dub, i have there first album pefection..i didn't kno they had another album

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 1st, 2003, 8:54 am

http://www.foesum.com/default2.htm ITS THEIR WEB SITE SUPORT THEM COUSIN ...DJ GLAZE IS A TIGHT DJ HE IS PINOY JUST LIKE DUSTY

troy b
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by troy b » April 11th, 2004, 4:02 pm

he just say a bunch of random shit that dont rhyme and dont make much sense, his voice is iight though

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 12th, 2004, 7:57 am

Y IS EVERYONE ON THIS SITE DISSIN EASTCOAST RAP, IF IT WASNT FOR KOOL HERC, KOOL DJ RED ALERT, TREACHEROUS 3 COLD CRUSH, ROCK STEADY, GRANDMASTER FLASH, AND THE SUGAR HILL GANG THEIR WOULD HAVE BEEN NO HIP HOP OR RAP AS WE KNOW IT, I GOT LUV FOR A GRIP OF WESTCOAST RAPPERS FROM KING T, TO MC EIHT TO BG KNOCC OUT AND IM A BIG EAZY E FAN ONE THE BIGGEST AND YALL STARTED GANGST RAP WITHOUT A DOUBT AND MIXMASTER SPADE BUT WE STARTED HIP HOP AND GANGSTA RAP IS HIP HOP SO WITH OUT HIP HOP THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO GANGSTA RAP AT ALL AND RAPPERS OUT EAST ARE SERIOUS, WE TAKE RAPPING SERIOUS IF U AINT NICE U AINT NICE ALOT OF EASTCOAST RAPPERS AND NICE AND ALOT OF WESTCOAST RAPPERS AINT NICE SO EVERY RAPPER NO MATTER FROM WHAT COAST AINT NICE PERIOD DONT MATTER IF U A GANGSTA, PIMP, HUSTLER, SLANGER OR BANGER IF U NICE U NICE NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE OUTKAST IS NICE, JAY Z ONE OF THE BEST, NOTORIOUS BIG THE GREATEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME AND KRS-ONE NAS, RAKIM AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON SO NO DISREPSECT TO CASPER AND BIG DUSTY BUT WE STARTED HIP HOP AND RAP JUST LIKE YALL STARTED BLOODS AND CRIPS. AND FUNK WE GOT IT MARVIN GAYE, THE ISLEY BROTHERS EARTH WIND AND FIRE AL GREEN TO ALL U OLD SCHOOL PLAYAS WE GOT FUNK TO SO MUSIC IS BIG OVER HERE AND IT IS KING IM OUT PEACE.

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 12th, 2004, 10:42 am

lol

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » April 12th, 2004, 11:00 am

nobody was dissing KOOL HERC, KOOL DJ RED ALERT, TREACHEROUS 3 COLD CRUSH, ROCK STEADY, GRANDMASTER FLASH, AND THE SUGAR HILL GANG, it's just the new breed of wannabe west coaster rappers out there that can eat one and choke. I think we all still got love for the old schoolers. I grew up on Cool J, Moe Dee, DMC, KRS, Slick Rick, etc. It's just that all the old schoolers retired, and the new crowd doesn't do nothin but try to imitate the west, and they do it proorly.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 12th, 2004, 11:18 am

Panik wrote:nobody was dissing KOOL HERC, KOOL DJ RED ALERT, TREACHEROUS 3 COLD CRUSH, ROCK STEADY, GRANDMASTER FLASH, AND THE SUGAR HILL GANG, it's just the new breed of wannabe west coaster rappers out there that can eat one and choke. I think we all still got love for the old schoolers. I grew up on Cool J, Moe Dee, DMC, KRS, Slick Rick, etc. It's just that all the old schoolers retired, and the new crowd doesn't do nothin but try to imitate the west, and they do it proorly.

eastcoast rappers do not imitate the west at all. what r u talkin bout?

dey dont dress like the west or rhyme like the west so really what r u talkin bout?

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » April 12th, 2004, 11:23 am

alright dog. Biggie got famous for using west coast style beats, and that's who started it all coming back for y'all. And east coast rap used to be on some funny style scratches and fast paced beats for the most part. They didn't use any funk or old school beats. And they were all against bangin, bery few of them really did "gansta rap". As a matter of fact, I think Kool G Rap was the only one. Now y'all use west coast beats and gang bang on every track. The only thing the east coast has done in the last 15 years that was original was talk about money and diamonds, and that shi- has got pretty old. I'm tired of hearin about all their diamonds when most of 'em are rented.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 12th, 2004, 11:34 am

ok like you said yourself that is getting old. times change homie dont you know that. and because 1 person was using westcoast beats thats a whole coast cuz u cant tell me everyone is using westcoast beats. also when u have situations like aftermath records where the top man is westcoast but pretty much everyone else is not thats going to happen. of course he is going to produce their beats meaning he is going to produce westcoast beats for them

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » April 12th, 2004, 10:09 pm

Ok here is what the problem is, people hatin on the east cause of the exposure the east is gettin. Which is not our fault, even yall saying your own radio station in the west bumping east coast tracks. We got fakes on both coast, but when it comes to the east we flip it many ways then one. All I here about the west is the gangsta stuff its thats all your rappers spitting about. The west got to come out with more then just gang bagging stuff. On the east you got all kinds of different sh@t, I can understand how some of the east rappers take from the west and the media blows it up but not the west. Now I have not seen no real gangsta's who spit from the east yet, to me its alot of fakes. But how you going to talk about what we do and your own radio station dont stand up for your coast. Like I say I dont hate west coast, I would like to hear some of the west rappers who spitting some fire and good with word play.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » April 12th, 2004, 10:19 pm

Panik wrote:alright dog. Biggie got famous for using west coast style beats, and that's who started it all coming back for y'all. And east coast rap used to be on some funny style scratches and fast paced beats for the most part. They didn't use any funk or old school beats. And they were all against bangin, bery few of them really did "gansta rap". As a matter of fact, I think Kool G Rap was the only one. Now y'all use west coast beats and gang bang on every track. The only thing the east coast has done in the last 15 years that was original was talk about money and diamonds, and that shi- has got pretty old. I'm tired of hearin about all their diamonds when most of 'em are rented.
A beat dont make the rapper, its what you spit, biggie can take any beat and bring it to life. Who cares about where the beat came from, nobody can clam a beat "yo man this beat for east coast only". And just because you a real gangsta that bang and is real dont mean you can rap cause you spittin about what you do in the streets. Who cares how gangsta u are if you cant deliver it well on the mic. People are always quick to give somebody props cause he bang for real and he rappin about it. But he haves no mic skills. I am not saying west coast cant rap but it dont matter how gangsta you are if u dont have mic skills. When it comes to rappin its about your flow not what u did in the streets even though thats how some fakes make there living. As long as he cant spit I will listen.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » April 12th, 2004, 10:24 pm

Another thing about the beats and the style thing, its just like you from the west and the u the first to dress up a suv with rimes. I see what you did and get me a suv and my ride tighter and im sitting on bigger rimes. Now you hatin saying you was the first to do it I copied you, no what I did was took your idea and pushed it futher. Just like when biggie took the west coast beats and spit on it better.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 13th, 2004, 10:52 am

lol

Sh3LLz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Sh3LLz » December 15th, 2004, 10:19 am

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:You know Casper, it just makes me even more angry that nobody was down back when WESTSIDE CONNECTION came thru with BOW DOWN!!! I mean, what they were trying to say was show some RESPECT!!! I got problems with these radio stations that are quick to push cheeseytoast gangsta rap, just cause these big labels got underhanded deals. I mean, you don't have any REAL WEST COAST support out here in the westcoast. You have these groupie groovies here emulating this goofy ass bandana wearin, pant-leg-up, chuck taylor sporting cheesetoast rappers like they were gods or started this gangsta shiznet! I can't stand that! Man, this the WEST COAST. WE THE FIRST TO BOAST! WE BANGS THE MOST! There is no west coast rap love here at all! But you can go put up all them posters of these goofy cats wearing pink mink coats rocking matching bandanas and pink laced chuck taylors rapping about crippin' and bloodin'. But when you hear about a native angeleno (even though they were not from a particular set) rap about things in his neighborhood, the HATERATION FLOWS QUICKER THAN LIGHTNING. Why is it you hate your own instead of support your own?

had to cut some of it out cuz it was so long...but anyway thats real talk i na real way.....i cant stand everybody wanna be a gangsta...blah blah blah.....no im from my hood and i stay with my blue flag..but i dont broadcast it....i dont keep it hanging out my back pocket all the time...guys like santana...he a f*king JOKE

he cant rhyme...his production is corny..i mean whos buying this shit?? i even know bloods who say dude is just wack....him camron jim jones...that whole click is wack..and im not sayin that because of my affilition...im saying it because its a FACT!!!!

why you think these guys put their faces on whatever they can...because they not making any dough from sellin albums!!

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » December 15th, 2004, 3:21 pm

Ya boyz don't got no love fo the EastCoast

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » December 15th, 2004, 9:28 pm

Mayne.....In the West I rest, it'll alwayz be the best. East Coast niggaz got good lyrics, but they ain't no gangsta rappers. Leave the Rags, chucks, and Khakis to us=p)

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 16th, 2004, 3:18 am

JUELEZ SANTANA HAS GOT TO BE THE WORST RAPPER EVER.

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » December 16th, 2004, 5:42 am

damn right he is.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » December 16th, 2004, 8:18 am

exactly these new breeds thinkin the beat makes the song and spit some average ish...then expect to be respected...
Last edited by LcBwC on December 28th, 2004, 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

CantNo1TopPac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CantNo1TopPac » December 27th, 2004, 12:11 am

Y.G. wrote:JUELEZ SANTANA HAS GOT TO BE THE WORST RAPPER EVER.
I agree with you 100%.

hellraiser3815
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hellraiser3815 » December 29th, 2004, 2:28 pm

real fraudulent only 19 talking i know what the 80's like nigga pleas play gigoe or something somewhwere

Return to “Music and News”