2pac it the best rapper ever lived!

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
Froggys_girl587

2pac it the best rapper ever lived!

Unread post by Froggys_girl587 » May 21st, 2003, 5:27 pm


I think that 2pac is the best rapper ever and no one can be like him :D and knight killed 2pac and that's for real :twisted: and i never liked knight and never will.



R.I.P 2pac rest in pease and I love you

lytlebrat_05

Re: 2pac is the best rapper ever lived!

Unread post by lytlebrat_05 » May 21st, 2003, 5:28 pm

Froggys_girl587 wrote:
I think that 2pac i the best rapper ever and no one can be like him :D and knight killed 2pac and that's for real :twisted: and i never liked knight and never will.



R.I.P 2pac rest in pease and I love you

Guest

Re: 2pac it the best rapper ever lived!

Unread post by Guest » May 27th, 2003, 4:56 pm

Froggys_girl587 wrote:
I think that 2pac i the best rapper ever and no one can be like him :D and knight killed 2pac and that's for real :twisted: and i never liked knight and never will.



R.I.P 2pac rest in pease and I love you
I agree with u 2pac is the real rapper and real gangster. He is the man. He my rider. I know Knight killed him and he very lucky he didn't go to jail. If Tupac was alive he would killed him. I hope someone kill him :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

tupacliveson

Tupac is the greatest rapper of all time

Unread post by tupacliveson » June 8th, 2003, 3:41 pm

In my opinion, Tupac is the greatest fukkin rapper of all time. Even without an opinion, look at the numbers, that platinum stuff, popularity stuff. Its tru. I hate to tell u guys this, Suge didnt kill him, no one did, he lives on. He will return. Let me suggest some songs for u, they give hidden messages that he is alive. God Bless the dead, in the begining he mentions Biggies death. and in the wordz of pac-"That's why I fukked yo bitch u fat mutha fuck-biggie" R.I.P 2pac

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 27th, 2003, 10:26 am

2pac had talent but the lil girl need to stop that ''suge knight did it '' cause you dont know shit lil girl.and you need 2 stop the ''if tupac was here ''kind of bullsh!t . keep your groopie ass out of that gang forum and go on that fan club board .

DRACC
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: July 17th, 2003, 2:20 pm
Location: WS/SC/LA

Re: 2pac it the best rapper ever lived!

Unread post by DRACC » July 18th, 2003, 8:09 pm

WOOP WOOP

wickedbaby25
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 26
Joined: March 23rd, 2004, 8:21 am
Location: CLEVELAND OHIO

Re: 2pac it the best rapper ever lived!

Unread post by wickedbaby25 » March 25th, 2004, 10:11 am

YEAH TUPAC HAD TALENT NO DOUBT, BUT RAPPERS OUT NOW WOULD EAT HIM ALIVE. NO I'M NOT HATTEN AT ALL ON TUPAC. I LOVE HIS ART(MUSIC) BUT THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SOME ONE TO COME ALONG AND BE THE NEXT BIG STAR. I 'M THIS WAY,IF YOU GOT GOOD SKILL'S AND I CAN FEEL WHAT YOU SAYIN, I GO AND COPP YO C.D. I REALLY DON'T HAVE A FAVORITE RAPPER AND I ALSO HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE ANYONE FOR WHAT THEY TRY TO DO IN LIFE.BUT IF YOU JUDGE ME THEN IT'S WAR. PEACE OUT AND KEEP IT REAL WITH YO SELF

wickedbaby25
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 26
Joined: March 23rd, 2004, 8:21 am
Location: CLEVELAND OHIO

Re: 2pac it the best rapper ever lived!

Unread post by wickedbaby25 » March 25th, 2004, 10:19 am

Froggys_girl587 wrote:
I think that 2pac i the best rapper ever and no one can be like him :D and knight killed 2pac and that's for real :twisted: and i never liked knight and never will.



R.I.P 2pac rest in pease and I love you
GO AND JOIN THE MICKEY MOUSE CLUB LIL GIRL, AND DID YOU SEE SUGE NIGHT KILL TUPAC, NO THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT.SO GET OUT OF HERE

User avatar
MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 761
Joined: August 17th, 2003, 12:54 pm
Country: Algeria
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Re: 2pac it the best rapper ever lived!

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » March 25th, 2004, 11:39 am

lyrikaly pac wasnt the best rappper, but in all around rappin, his feelin, emotion, voice was what made him, cuz he was really just spittin poetry. Thats why most rappers that try to rap simple like him dont get a way with it cuz they aint got the hole package

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 536
Joined: February 26th, 2004, 11:42 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: 2pac it the best rapper ever lived!

Unread post by blkjoker » March 27th, 2004, 12:44 am

Mysonne wrote:lyrikaly pac wasnt the best rappper, but in all around rappin, his feelin, emotion, voice was what made him, because he was really just spittin poetry. Thats why most rappers that try to rap simple like him dont get a way with it because they aint got the hole package
Its about time somebody tell these groupies in here that pac was not the greatest rapper. But he is the most popular, I dont know how people judge who is the greatest. For me you got to be able to write, freestyle, battle, and have your own style and spit hot sh@t on any beat. Now pac writing skills was simple everyday stuff that was real that people could feel. But it still was not no fire are hot shit, not taking away from pac but his charism is what won people over and his voice. I can name a bunch of people who can write better and spit better and freestyle better then pac. Also another people keep saying pac was real, he was after money put out what people wanted to hear.

OFFdaBLADE
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: March 27th, 2004, 12:44 am
Location: Omaha

Re: 2pac it the best rapper ever lived!

Unread post by OFFdaBLADE » April 1st, 2004, 4:37 pm

I doubt rappers now would eat Pac alive, if you ask me rap went down hill talent wise from like 2000-2002, but that's just my opinion. We don't know if Suge killed Pac or not, so lil girl I wouldn't be makin statements saying you know unless you was there, and saying that Pac would kill Suge? That is just wack to say somethin like that....Pac had alot of talent, one of the top two or three rappers of all-time easily

EL CHE
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: April 27th, 2004, 1:02 am

Re: 2pac it the best rapper ever lived!

Unread post by EL CHE » April 27th, 2004, 1:44 am

People state that 2 pac is the number one rapper and other people state that he wasn't. His lyrics, the energy he gave out, and the different experiences he had and how he used them in his music is what molded his career, who he was in the music industry and in the minds of people. He was involved in a variaty of passions in his life, he knew how to play the guitar, he was in the ballad, he was an actor, and he was known for his persuasive explanations of his different ideals in life. 2 pac was a thug and people loved him for that, they loved him because he came out the gutter and knew his views and changed them for no one. The tone of his voice grabs your attention. His words grab your attention, his look grabs your attention. The fact that his family were members of the black panthers grabs your attention. He had a political and social view of communities that are known as ghetto's. When he was interviewed by different people on Television he was real and didn't fake his way through. He explained his ideals in detail. Though he contradicted himself in many ways people didn't really pay attention to that because we are all humans and catch ourselves in that at times. 2 pac is more than just a rapper, more than just a lyricist, more than an ordinary thug. No one can say or compare him to any rapper because he has no substitute, he was who he was and that made him great. So to say that he was the greatest rapper or to say that there are better rappers isn't even important. It's just who he was, how he was, and why he was the way he was. How he grabbed your attention and made u wanna mob and be defiant. 2 pac is/was great. He will never die out. He will always have a place in the music industry and in the struggle to survive in this capitalistic nation. BLK JOKER CAN U NAME SOMEONE WHO ISN'T AFTER MONEY?

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 536
Joined: February 26th, 2004, 11:42 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: 2pac it the best rapper ever lived!

Unread post by blkjoker » April 27th, 2004, 8:25 am

EL CHE wrote:People state that 2 pac is the number one rapper and other people state that he wasn't. His lyrics, the energy he gave out, and the different experiences he had and how he used them in his music is what molded his career, who he was in the music industry and in the minds of people. He was involved in a variaty of passions in his life, he knew how to play the guitar, he was in the ballad, he was an actor, and he was known for his persuasive explanations of his different ideals in life. 2 pac was a thug and people loved him for that, they loved him because he came out the gutter and knew his views and changed them for no one. The tone of his voice grabs your attention. His words grab your attention, his look grabs your attention. The fact that his family were members of the black panthers grabs your attention. He had a political and social view of communities that are known as ghetto's. When he was interviewed by different people on Television he was real and didn't fake his way through. He explained his ideals in detail. Though he contradicted himself in many ways people didn't really pay attention to that because we are all humans and catch ourselves in that at times. 2 pac is more than just a rapper, more than just a lyricist, more than an ordinary thug. No one can say or compare him to any rapper because he has no substitute, he was who he was and that made him great. So to say that he was the greatest rapper or to say that there are better rappers isn't even important. It's just who he was, how he was, and why he was the way he was. How he grabbed your attention and made u wanna mob and be defiant. 2 pac is/was great. He will never die out. He will always have a place in the music industry and in the struggle to survive in this capitalistic nation. BLK JOKER CAN U NAME SOMEONE WHO ISN'T AFTER MONEY?
What I am talking about how everbody say 2pac was real when in fact he was a wanna be gangsta which is why he is no longer here.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 536
Joined: February 26th, 2004, 11:42 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: 2pac it the best rapper ever lived!

Unread post by blkjoker » April 27th, 2004, 8:44 am

See a lot of you people throw the word real around, but ones in the street can easy clear that up. Man was with a label full of real gangsta, if 2pac was so smart and creative and all that why was he dumb enough to want to be a gangsta. Now most people start from the bottom, but when you on top who wants to be a gangsta, and join a gang, if that is not dumb I don't know what is. Fact is 2pac was talented but at the same time his stupidity is what got him killed. He jumped on a real gangsta, and like I said before he showed pac what gangsta life was all about. You guys see the commerical life his interviews when he talkin sh@t to the cameras and you groupies get all caught up with that. Just like yall say his looks, so what, but behind close door he was sweatin that gangsta life. When he should of been focusing on his career cause he was bigger then the gangsta life. You have real gangsta cause thats there way of living thats how they was brought up. 2pac was not in no game blastin niggas and all that. He flirted with that lifestyle and thats why he is not hear. But he was real right? I dont hate on 2pac at all he was good but to me not the greatest. May he R.I.P

EL CHE
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: April 27th, 2004, 1:02 am

Re: 2pac it the best rapper ever lived!

Unread post by EL CHE » April 27th, 2004, 11:32 am

When people look at bob marley they see him for his energy, for his lyrics and defiance, and for his hits. 2 pac is also seen for his defiance, thug life, and lyrics. 2 pac acted the way he acted because he wasn't only doing it for himself, he was also doing it for the people. 2 pac knew his shit, you never saw him wearing Ernesto Guevara's face on his T shirts like Jay-Z. Any true ass nigga knows better than to wear a shirt with ernesto guevara's face on it. 2 pac was a downright revolutionary, he was leading a revolution. 2 pac entered the media the same way he always was. This wasn't a game it's reality. Everyone in life has faults, and to suddenly become famous ofcourse someone is gonna go crazy and start doin stupid shit. He was doin stupid shit before he was famous so what's the difference? Everyone has different interpretations of wutt a true ass nigga is. If you have the power to enter the media and be urself das some gansta shit right there. You abviously never grasped 2 pac's ideas. And that other shit where people say u have to be brought up to be a real gansta. Can you name someone thats makin it big and is a true ass nigga, who is knowledgable, has persuasive explanations, enters the media as a gansta ass nigga, who doesn't give a fuck. 2 pac was all of that and even more. 2 pac was explaining the thug life to people and made it look attractive. 2 pac never rapped about any bling bling BS, all his lyrics had some sort of anger, point of view, never any BS. 2 me das a true ass nigga.

User avatar
North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 421
Joined: May 17th, 2004, 1:14 pm
Location: T.O.
Contact:

Re: 2pac it the best rapper ever lived!

Unread post by North Face » October 17th, 2004, 2:52 pm

I think that 2pac is the best rapper ever and no one can be like him and knight killed 2pac and that's for real and i never liked knight and never will.



R.I.P 2pac Man with sometruthfull wise words
Last edited by North Face on April 26th, 2005, 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CantNo1TopPac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 101
Joined: November 15th, 2004, 11:07 pm
Location: Los Angeles, California

Re: 2pac it the best rapper ever lived!

Unread post by CantNo1TopPac » November 15th, 2004, 11:15 pm

Pac is the greatest rapper that ever stepped foot on this planet and I hope that whoever was involved with his murder should burn in hell.

Chris.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 208
Joined: November 12th, 2004, 1:05 am

Re: 2pac it the best rapper ever lived!

Unread post by Chris. » November 15th, 2004, 11:22 pm

Yall are on this niggas swipe too hard..give it a rest homie..he'd dead already

Ctrepresenative
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: June 15th, 2004, 8:12 am
Location: My Hood

Re: 2pac it the best rapper ever lived!

Unread post by Ctrepresenative » November 29th, 2004, 11:38 am

:D TUPAC IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST RAPPER OF ALL TIMES, AND NO DISRESPECT FOR B.I.G HE'S COOL TOO BUT I JUST LIKE TUPAC MORE. AND I DO THINK SHUGE IS THE REASON FOR PAC'S DEATH. BUT ITS A LITTLE TO LATE FOR THAT BECAUSE PAC IS AREADY DEAD. :(

User avatar
headtrip
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 57
Joined: July 5th, 2004, 5:26 pm
Location: Dub

Re: 2pac it the best rapper ever lived!

Unread post by headtrip » December 5th, 2004, 3:44 am

Pac is the illest no doubt reguardless of wha he claims and if he is dead his rhymes are still influencin youths that are new to the game and thats whas real.

Insane
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: December 14th, 2004, 1:46 pm

Re: 2pac it the best rapper ever lived!

Unread post by Insane » December 16th, 2004, 4:08 pm

i agree, his influence on rap music was amazing

kenni
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 154
Joined: January 13th, 2005, 11:38 am
Location: Sweden

Re: 2pac it the best rapper ever lived!

Unread post by kenni » January 20th, 2005, 2:36 pm

indeed! 2pac's dope. i listened to my block, damn man.. :/..

Paper Chaser
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 67
Joined: February 20th, 2005, 10:29 am

Re: 2pac it the best rapper ever lived!

Unread post by Paper Chaser » February 20th, 2005, 9:08 pm

2Pac is the best no competition. I see alot of yall don't know what Pac was actually about and some do know some of it. It took me along time to figure alot of it out. I been a pac fan ever since "trapped". Pac was not in no gang. I had a talk with him before in a park in atlanta during the freaknik in 93 he was rolling with I think it was John Singleton what I do know for sure is it was the guy that made one of those movies pac was in.

The only reason Pac was with Death Row was because he was trapped in a situation and that was the only way for him to get out of it which seems kind of fishy to me. I been to jail before and I know that once you get sentenced there is no way for you to get out unless you serve your time or you get a pardon. There is no way to bond out while you are serving your time.

Pac has a M.O.B. tattoo which stands for money over b!tches.And I am sure these money hungry b!tches gave him plenty of reasons to get that tattoo. T.H.U.G.=the,highest,under,god and when pac said N.I.G.G.A. he wanted all of yall to know it means never,ignorant,getting,goals,accomplished pac has a message in almost every song he made you just gotta know how to recognise it.

User avatar
KrazieShadow
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 65
Joined: April 14th, 2005, 4:04 pm

Re: 2pac it the best rapper ever lived!

Unread post by KrazieShadow » April 14th, 2005, 4:42 pm

simon esa he is and he will always be the best rapper

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Re: 2pac it the best rapper ever lived!

Unread post by BlaKK » April 14th, 2005, 4:56 pm

Never heard of Simon Esa... Enlighten Me. "Shadow"

Masta-Ace
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: April 19th, 2005, 12:05 pm
Location: San Diego, California

Re: 2pac it the best rapper ever lived!

Unread post by Masta-Ace » April 20th, 2005, 3:27 pm

Yeah 2Pac's the best, 2Pac had the most skill and flow. I dosen't matter if he's real or not.
Rap Music isn't about what set you claim, It's about Art.
And whoever said that rappers today would eat him alive? Today's rappers are shit, 50 Cent sucks, G-Unit sucks, Fat Joe Sucks, T.I sucks.
The only good mainstream rapper today is The Game, And he dosen't even compare to 2Pac.

User avatar
Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1104
Joined: April 1st, 2005, 9:35 pm
Location: Niagara Falls

Re: 2pac it the best rapper ever lived!

Unread post by Dr Funky » April 23rd, 2005, 1:27 pm

Pac is my favorite rapper. Masta-Ace that is one of my favorite cd's! :wink:

Paper Chaser
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 67
Joined: February 20th, 2005, 10:29 am

Re: 2pac it the best rapper ever lived!

Unread post by Paper Chaser » April 28th, 2005, 3:22 pm

wickedbaby25 wrote:YEAH TUPAC HAD TALENT NO DOUBT, BUT RAPPERS OUT NOW WOULD EAT HIM ALIVE. NO I'M NOT HATTEN AT ALL ON TUPAC. I LOVE HIS ART(MUSIC) BUT THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SOME ONE TO COME ALONG AND BE THE NEXT BIG STAR. I 'M THIS WAY,IF YOU GOT GOOD SKILL'S AND I CAN FEEL WHAT YOU SAYIN, I GO AND COPP YO C.D. I REALLY DON'T HAVE A FAVORITE RAPPER AND I ALSO HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE ANYONE FOR WHAT THEY TRY TO DO IN LIFE.BUT IF YOU JUDGE ME THEN IT'S WAR. PEACE OUT AND KEEP IT REAL WITH YO SELF
why don't you name a few who could eat Tupac alive. I bet you can't name any.

And learn how to spell a little bit better. It aint cool spelling hating hatten, you are confusing me.

Post Reply

Return to “Music and News”