Worst Songs OF ALL TIME--Rap or RandB

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Worst Songs OF ALL TIME--Rap or RandB

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » September 4th, 2004, 11:34 am

D.X. wrote:
fistfullofboomstick wrote:i personally think that the game was produced, he says hes rough and tuff, but too many ppl think he has no credibility, but u kno what, if es a tight rapper he will succeed, the thing is, i respect almost anyone who will be honest about themselves man, if a rapper goes and makes an album about how he had no struggle in his life and was spoiled and worked at an office building chasing bad checks, i would respect it because hes being true, but maybe im exsaggerating, as long as he makes it sound good LOL
I agree^^ but if these rappers be tmemselves they wouldn't get payed. I think game is definatly playin a game!
thats the thing about it, but i really like wyclef jeans music and he just makes music bout life plain and simple, i respect gangsta rap if the rapperif real

GUNJA SMOKIN
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GUNJA SMOKIN » September 4th, 2004, 3:15 pm

anything by lil john.

skeet so much they call her billy ocean.....nice lyrics jon. fuckin muppet
Last edited by GUNJA SMOKIN on September 4th, 2004, 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GUNJA SMOKIN
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GUNJA SMOKIN » September 4th, 2004, 3:22 pm

how can fat joe call himself a nigga? hes fuckin puerto rican or some shit? and man is whiter than slim shady

nofx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by nofx » September 4th, 2004, 4:32 pm

yea maybe he eats too much pastelillos

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » September 4th, 2004, 7:43 pm

fistfullofboomstick wrote:
D.X. wrote:
fistfullofboomstick wrote:i personally think that the game was produced, he says hes rough and tuff, but too many ppl think he has no credibility, but u kno what, if es a tight rapper he will succeed, the thing is, i respect almost anyone who will be honest about themselves man, if a rapper goes and makes an album about how he had no struggle in his life and was spoiled and worked at an office building chasing bad checks, i would respect it because hes being true, but maybe im exsaggerating, as long as he makes it sound good LOL
I agree^^ but if these rappers be tmemselves they wouldn't get payed. I think game is definatly playin a game!
thats the thing about it, but i really like wyclef jeans music and he just makes music bout life plain and simple, i respect gangsta rap if the rapperif real
A a lot of people sleepin on Wyclef when they mentioned best mc's. He been in the game and he got hella lyrics!!!

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » September 4th, 2004, 8:24 pm

wow i cant believe u aggree with a whitey like me on sumthin for once LOL

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » September 4th, 2004, 10:37 pm

fistfullofboomstick wrote:wow i cant believe u aggree with a whitey like me on sumthin for once LOL
I guess you another one who doesn't understand what I say about white folk. Anyway, you speaking on some dope mc's, and I see you got a ear for some real hip-hop. There is nothing wrong with that.

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » September 4th, 2004, 10:55 pm

naw man, i understand what u say about my race, and in some spots i gotta say i agree, but anyone who denounces a certain race as a whole is a fool, there are certain aspects that are not aggreeable and certain cultures within any "race" but yeh back to the worst songs, im gonna have to say another would have to be.... alot of the "nu mixes" of old 2pac songs, they just dont capture what pacs music was about with the new beats and another thing i hate is all this 50 cent and ja rule taking samples of pacs music and rappin on it like they would be best buds with him if he were alive, i cant stand that

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » September 4th, 2004, 11:00 pm

yeah i hate how everybody puts 2pac on their songs. didnt 2pac hate NAS? and NAS still put 2pac on his song. and they release all these 2pac songs that 2pac probably wouldnt have ever wanted to be released if he was still alive.

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » September 4th, 2004, 11:08 pm

"this lil ni**a name nas think he live like me, talking bout he left the hospital, took 5 like me."- pac,
yeh from his songs he pretty much hated nas lol, i started laughin when i heard that thug mansion wiht him on it

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » September 4th, 2004, 11:56 pm

I think pacs music is being raped by alot of these dudes who pac would of been dismantling. suge is allowing a lot of pacs music to be used and I think that's blatant disrespectful to his moms and his family. Have you heard that remix to Jada's "Why"? It's bangin and it got Nas on it. Nas got a dope verse on there.

nofx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by nofx » September 5th, 2004, 12:03 am

Tupac and Nas met each other at the House of Blues, where Tupac and Nas talked about the whole beef situation and how it is meant. Tupac told Nas that he was in no way involved and that he should not get caught up in it because Tupac and Death Row had nothing but love for him. But then, Tupac listened to Nas' songs and he remarked that there was a song in which Nas was talking about fake thugs and it sounded as if Nas was talking about Tupac. The song is entitled "The Message". Tupac also noticed that Nas liked to talk a lot about Thug Life after Pac introduced it to the whole world, which pissed Tupac off because he was the man to represent it and who had done it before. Tupac accused Nas of biting his style, stealing his life for his songs and so forth. Therefor, Tupac dissed Nas on songs like "Against all Odds" and in interviews, in example in the interview about Death Row East.

"Hey Nas, your whole damn style is bitten [Like Rakim Man], heard my melody, read about my life in the papers, all my run-ins authorities, felonious capers, now you wanna live my life? So what's that has-n-Nas, nigga that does not rhyme right..." - Against All Odds

Nas never dissed Tupac publicly, he only had a song on a mix tape in which he dissed Tupac saying "rolling over this Makaveli".

Nas tried to make peace with Tupac after his death by releasing a song called "We Will Survive" in which he praises Tupac like his best friend but it is obvious that he only tries to do it for the public because when you listen to "The Life is Mine", a collaboration with Mobb Deep, then you hear him dissing Tupac just without calling Tupac out by name.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » September 5th, 2004, 10:57 am

That song with mobb deep is called "Thug Life Is Mine"^^

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sexy365 » September 8th, 2004, 3:17 pm

It's a damn shame that a man has died and all some can talk about is who he hated! He can't hate nobody now , cuz he DEAD! And while everybody he hated lives on he's 6ft under. Does it really matter who he hated?

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » September 8th, 2004, 7:16 pm

i think it does because the people who dissed him and shit when he was alive are capitolising on his image after his death? is that right?

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » November 10th, 2005, 12:41 pm

All fat joe songs and how come nobody mentioned Sean Pual, Cassidy, Joe Budden, Ying Yang Twins.I aint gonna lie you cant talk that shit in the south about they music.Anybody who on here live down south you know let a lil john song come on when you in the club and c if you dont get yo ass beat.Most southern niggaz aint got lyrics but they dangerous in the club.

Return to “Music and News”