Mobb Deep disses Tupac; Hussein Fatal to reply

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » September 6th, 2005, 11:58 pm

http://www.2pacunreleased.com/mp3/Bad%2 ... n%20E).mp3

Unreleased Pac and Outlaw diss on Mobb deep.

GrymReaper
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by GrymReaper » September 7th, 2005, 10:37 am

i use to dig the old queens bridge mobb but now they seem to have lost touch with their roots going with g unit. Iknow Nas wasnt to happy with that move. Anyways i dont know why he would diss tupac when hes restin'? nothing else to do? i dontknow but thats kinda pathetic and i liked mobb deep but now i think their weak for dissin one who's not even alive anymore. LOL what nexy a shot a big? commercial ass punks.

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » September 7th, 2005, 9:50 pm

mobb deep dissed 2pac recently???? they better save enough money to have a bunch of bodyguards around them for the rest of their lives.

GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GOODFELLA » September 9th, 2005, 7:46 pm

Past wrote:http://www.2pacunreleased.com/mp3/Bad%2 ... n%20E).mp3

Unreleased Pac and Outlaw diss on Mobb deep.
that beat is corny.

yo post a link to pac "hit em up" MP3
im lookin for that joint

GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GOODFELLA » September 9th, 2005, 7:52 pm

if anyone has itunes anything like that and can trade mp3 files thru emails
i got some songs you lookin for and u got some songs i need etc... LMK Im missing some of the classics

AhmaCare
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AhmaCare » September 10th, 2005, 1:41 am

Mobb Depp alwayz diss pac and outlawz so wtf is he doing now???

prodigy su--s anyway :evil:

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » November 9th, 2005, 11:57 am

Fucc mobb deep them niggaz been around for how long and they still some garbage them niggas couldnt never c on the same level as pac.You NY niggas trip me out showin respect to these sorry ass niggaz.Aint nobody ever gonna take them serious.And watch when they BS ass CD comes out they wont even get past 400,000.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Mobb Deep disses Tupac; Hussein Fatal to reply

Unread post by perongregory » November 9th, 2005, 2:23 pm

mission wrote:They didn't like 2 pac then so why act like they do now. Everybody swings on 2pac's nutz, If it's new I give them props for saying what they feel, nowing that all the 2pac groupies or going to try and diss. You still can't Funk with "The Infamous". You got to see 2pac from the East perspective, after he got his azz shot, he cried and went to the west, then made his image behind real G's and dissed the place he came from. even though I like alot of his early stuff, to me, he looked like a bitch when he switched sides. Why should Mobb Deep or anybody have to hold thier tongue because he's dead.

Thats not how the east see him and if they do they some fuckin idiots. and you got history fucked up. pac was a teenager when his mom had to move they ass to baltimore for work since they couldn't get any in NY, then they moved out west and he was still a teen in Marin. Now you can accuse him of moving from the bay to LA, but fuck that, its one coast. His whole proffesional rap career started and developed on the west. he didn't run behind no real G's or any punk shit. He moved to LA and got caught up in this gang shit (cause of suge) he don't know nothing about since it's different in the bay. He didn't diss New York he dissed a few niggas that was actin bitch made out there, he always loved the east and the west. you don't even know it was the kingz that was protectin pac in NY after he got shot. you know them bitch ass robbers was fucked up don't even know how to murk a nigga and they shot him in the head. Sorry to say but it took some west coast niggaz to take him out.

Anyway I'm tired of that mobb deep tough talk, killa shit. After hell on earth all they good for is gettin robbed by tru life and P's ass gettin extorted in queens. bitch ass nigga aint even from queens.

Return to “Music and News”