Jada drops response to 50 cent

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 382
Joined: March 26th, 2004, 1:58 am

Re: Jada drops response to 50 cent

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » March 10th, 2005, 10:05 pm

olo you f*ckin amuse me man hahahahahaha. You aint got sh*t to say about my post... but still you tryta take a shot at Jay Z mixin him in with the whole jadakiss thing also. GIVE IT UP HOMIE lol.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 382
Joined: March 26th, 2004, 1:58 am

Re: Jada drops response to 50 cent

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » March 10th, 2005, 10:14 pm

oh.. and a bit of advice... its better to just keep ya mouth shut and dont say anything rather than say something stupid and make yourself look even more like an ass.

Nas is puttin his dead mom out there as a link between him and Jay Z and sayin "am i buggin i love him for life"... LOL he dont want none dog. So why you gotta keep tryna fight it.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Re: Jada drops response to 50 cent

Unread post by BlaKK » March 10th, 2005, 10:15 pm

Jada and Jigga Man, Both Succ, Both Whacc, Both Bytches.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 382
Joined: March 26th, 2004, 1:58 am

Re: Jada drops response to 50 cent

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » March 10th, 2005, 10:22 pm

Better yet, Ill let you save face. Go ahead and bring that 5th grade argument you always tryta hit me with. commerical this commercial that, 106 n park mtv generation lil kids thinkin jay z is cool.... uhhh... what else homie haha... or better yet tryta hit me with something new. surprise me. or not. or just tell me you wanna suck my dik n*gga hahaha.

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 399
Joined: June 30th, 2004, 6:02 am
Location: other

Re: Jada drops response to 50 cent

Unread post by olo » March 10th, 2005, 10:24 pm

makaveli389 wrote:oh.. and a bit of advice... its better to just keep ya mouth shut and dont say anything rather than say something stupid and make yourself look even more like an ass.

Nas is puttin his dead mom out there as a link between him and Jay Z and sayin "am i buggin i love him for life"... LOL he dont want none dog. So why you gotta keep tryna fight it.
Hey, why do you speak on Nas' Mom like that. She died of Cancer, man. Thats nothing to speak loosely about. We talking about Nas and Jay-Z, don't disrespect the dead like that, man.

On a lighter note, you are a Jay-Z fan. Nas extended an olive branche to Jay which Jay denied. Have you listened to Nas' double Album. He doesn't even mentioned Jay on the album, like you falsely claim. Your obession with Jay-Z is on the homo side. You can't see his flaws because your self-esteem depends on you believing Jay is the best.

dippset
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 44
Joined: January 14th, 2005, 3:05 am
Location: Broooklyn, Kanarsie 70's, 80's New York
Contact:

Re: Jada drops response to 50 cent

Unread post by dippset » March 10th, 2005, 10:25 pm

Who the F^^K talkin about Bob Marley? WTF? we talkin bout Jada here. PPlz talk a bag of issh about rappers bein harder than wat they are wateva every one does that. U can tell pplz cough cough(BLakk and olo) is kids talkin bout slappin their nuts in other pplz faces. Come on Pleeze. Why dont u just go listen to sum bob marley, elephant man, beenie man and go burn a L.(LOL)

User avatar
mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 809
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 1:08 am
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Jada drops response to 50 cent

Unread post by mr. chill » March 10th, 2005, 10:57 pm

yall gossip like woman, tryin to hate on someone elses work by talking shit about them on a forum, yall are so lame

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Re: Jada drops response to 50 cent

Unread post by BlaKK » March 10th, 2005, 11:16 pm

Fucc both yall niggas. Fucc This nigga Demonte and Fucc Dippset. Bytches.
If I dont like somebody I dont Like em. You dont like it then dont fuccen read it. Now go Jump around to some Jadakiss You and the VH1 Gang, niggas Mad cuz im talken bout chur boi. "O' no not Jada! no, no, no" monkey Disco hommie. Both you niggas is clowns. Smack both you;ll niggas like a silly bytch, so shut the fucc up
damn, Bytch niggaz, swearin like somebody made you read the posts Defending Jada monkey ass like he yo man. Fag faggot ass fagz. Lame ass niggaz.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Re: Jada drops response to 50 cent

Unread post by BlaKK » March 10th, 2005, 11:17 pm

Bytch made Niggaz

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 382
Joined: March 26th, 2004, 1:58 am

Re: Jada drops response to 50 cent

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » March 10th, 2005, 11:34 pm

olo wrote:
makaveli389 wrote:oh.. and a bit of advice... its better to just keep ya mouth shut and dont say anything rather than say something stupid and make yourself look even more like an ass.

Nas is puttin his dead mom out there as a link between him and Jay Z and sayin "am i buggin i love him for life"... LOL he dont want none dog. So why you gotta keep tryna fight it.
Hey, why do you speak on Nas' Mom like that. She died of Cancer, man. Thats nothing to speak loosely about. We talking about Nas and Jay-Z, don't disrespect the dead like that, man.

On a lighter note, you are a Jay-Z fan. Nas extended an olive branche to Jay which Jay denied. Have you listened to Nas' double Album. He doesn't even mentioned Jay on the album, like you falsely claim. Your obession with Jay-Z is on the homo side. You can't see his flaws because your self-esteem depends on you believing Jay is the best.



haha dog thats the best you can come up with???? makin up sh*t now? i thought youd do better. when did i ever say nething bout nas's double album? and Nas is the one that put his mom out there homie. as a link between him and Jay Z. I just want to know what you think about that. dude just shuttup and admit im right. ur gnona run outta sh*t to say sooner or later lol.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 382
Joined: March 26th, 2004, 1:58 am

Re: Jada drops response to 50 cent

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » March 10th, 2005, 11:38 pm

RESPECT it dog. Nas is giving mad respect to Jay Z by mentioning his mom in the same line as Jay. What are you trying to tell me that Nas is disrespecting his mom? huh???? dude go watch some Seseme street or sumthing or finished.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 382
Joined: March 26th, 2004, 1:58 am

Re: Jada drops response to 50 cent

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » March 10th, 2005, 11:42 pm

makaveli389 wrote:haha aight whatever dude.. i just thought you might be, but if your not smart enough to understand the concept of what Jay Z is saying.. theres no point in trying to explain it. I really really could break the whole sh*t down for you..... haha but nah i aint up for it right now.. Jay Z admits defeat, AND he says hes the winner. It might go a bit over your head go take an asprin.

"Cockafella records/scared to smile because they called you ugly/dick ridin faggot/you 36 in a karate class?/Dame Dash or Dame Dummy/no mustache with wiskers????"

Hey if a raw ass diss to you means crucial ass name calling, making fun of the way another man looks lol then by all means, i cant argue with you. Ether does win hands down. I just look a bit deeper and analyze the whole situation.


I told you in that post that I didnt wanna break it down for ya lame ass cuz i dont wanna put it out there like that. But your so stubborn, I hadda make you see the truth. and ya seem like a smart kid. just stuck on his opinions and wont admit when hes wrong. its ok youll grow up sooner or later.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 562
Joined: February 3rd, 2004, 5:52 pm

Re: Jada drops response to 50 cent

Unread post by kiCKer » March 11th, 2005, 5:17 am

don't argue with olo...he's the most thick-headed stubborn kid on this site. he can never admit to anythin'...all his opinions are true and when he can't back somethin' up...he ignores it...just look at the post about "Jin's New Album"

he used that 106th and Park line about 20 times already...as if that's his only diss...he think we all teenagers or somethin'...just ignore him. you'll never win with dude...if you don't agree with me, you're a 106th and Park generation groupie...lol...goes to show how intelligent homie is...

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 399
Joined: June 30th, 2004, 6:02 am
Location: other

Re: Jada drops response to 50 cent

Unread post by olo » March 11th, 2005, 7:11 am

kiCKer wrote:don't argue with olo...he's the most thick-headed stubborn kid on this site. he can never admit to anythin'...all his opinions are true and when he can't back somethin' up...he ignores it...just look at the post about "Jin's New Album"

he used that 106th and Park line about 20 times already...as if that's his only diss...he think we all teenagers or somethin'...just ignore him. you'll never win with dude...if you don't agree with me, you're a 106th and Park generation groupie...lol...goes to show how intelligent homie is...

Again, these obsessions. Jin is wack, Jay-Z is good but not great. Nas is better than Jay. That is my opinion. Some people get there little "undies" in a bunch when I talk about their favorite rappers. Its not about right or wrong. Its opinions. Yet you guys seem to fail to realize that. I've mentioned several facts that YOU ALWAYS neglect becaus of your blind faith. Your whole self-worth depends on you winning arguments. Its not that serious. Oh yeah, makaveli389, you are a disgrace to D.C. for supporting a dude like Jay. Jay doesn't even respect your city. He said he could strong-arm it like nothing. He even stole a song from the legendary Rare Essence go-go band. Thats how much "ya boy" respects you and your city.

User avatar
mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 809
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 1:08 am
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Jada drops response to 50 cent

Unread post by mr. chill » March 11th, 2005, 7:51 am

lol damn yall niggas really get worked up about this rap shit, BLakk i never said i liked jada, I said yall actin like little bitches hatin on what someone else is doing in there life, and u feel the need to express it on an internet forum is a BYTCH MADE NIGGA

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 536
Joined: February 26th, 2004, 11:42 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Jada drops response to 50 cent

Unread post by blkjoker » March 11th, 2005, 8:31 am

Olo you have yet to put any fact up of what you say, you said Jin writes his freestyle/battle raps, we asked you to prove it. All you said was “It’s true" that’s not proof, you expect people to just take your word for it. Then you name some rappers who you said was better then Jin in freestyle/battle, we asked for proof if you heard them battle. You put up Nas "Ether" and Ice Cube "No Vaseline" DISS TRACKS, we called you out on that and told you those are not freestyle/battles. Olo you did not know the difference, that was the only time you tried to back your self up and when found out you was wrong, then you just kept saying WE did not know what we was talking about. We had to take you to school and brake down what a freestyle/battle was and a diss tracks were and the difference between the two. But, yet in still you yelling we don't know anything. We don't care that you don’t like some rappers, but when you say only 106 in park people like Jay-z and Jin writes his battle raps is where you are wrong. You got legends and other mc’s who like Jay-z and give him respect, not because of his character, but because he got skills. They give credit where credit is do, you don’t have to like somebody to respect them. Nas and Jay-z don’t care for each other but they know each other got skills. All the ones you don’t like you throw them all together as 106 n park rappers. Jay-z is far from that dude and was making it before then, stop HATING.

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 399
Joined: June 30th, 2004, 6:02 am
Location: other

Re: Jada drops response to 50 cent

Unread post by olo » March 11th, 2005, 8:53 am

blkjoker wrote:Olo you have yet to put any fact up of what you say, you said Jin writes his freestyle/battle raps, we asked you to prove it. All you said was “It’s true" that’s not proof, you expect people to just take your word for it. Then you name some rappers who you said was better then Jin in freestyle/battle, we asked for proof if you heard them battle. You put up Nas "Ether" and Ice Cube "No Vaseline" DISS TRACKS, we called you out on that and told you those are not freestyle/battles. Olo you did not know the difference, that was the only time you tried to back your self up and when found out you was wrong, then you just kept saying WE did not know what we was talking about. We had to take you to school and brake down what a freestyle/battle was and a diss tracks were and the difference between the two. But, yet in still you yelling we don't know anything. We don't care that you don’t like some rappers, but when you say only 106 in park people like Jay-z and Jin writes his battle raps is where you are wrong. You got legends and other mc’s who like Jay-z and give him respect, not because of his character, but because he got skills. They give credit where credit is do, you don’t have to like somebody to respect them. Nas and Jay-z don’t care for each other but they know each other got skills. All the ones you don’t like you throw them all together as 106 n park rappers. Jay-z is far from that dude and was making it before then, stop HATING.
You are so wrong. Did you not read what I said. LOOK AT WHAT I SAID. I said Jay-Z is a good rapper. Did I not?! I know what a freestyle and what written battle rap. What Jin does is prepare before he goes into battle. He does not rhyme off the top of his. He subsitutes things that fit the occasion, so it looks like he freestyled it. They all do it. Its very easy, and dumb people are fooled by it. The guys know who the judges are before they go into battle. They have time to prepare and say things about the Judges. Jin knows he gets clowned for being chinese. He writes things in advance before he goes into battle to respond. So when he says it, it looks "clever" like he said it off the top, but its not. These are tricks of the trade that dumb guys fall for all the time. Jin writes his so-called "freestyles". Those that are in the know, know this. I'm sorry I had to expose what an imposter Jin is to you. I hope this doesn't make you wanna rip your Jin posters from your bedroom wall. But the boy is a fraud he couldn't sell a record with his voice on it to save his life. Since he is such a good "freestyler" in your eyes, why don't they just release a CD with the best of Jin "freestyling" and you would see it would still flop.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 536
Joined: February 26th, 2004, 11:42 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Jada drops response to 50 cent

Unread post by blkjoker » March 11th, 2005, 9:32 am

Olo yes we know that some do spit some written stuff sometime, but nobody has a clue what the other guy will say to them, so they cant prepare for that. Jin flipped what people said to him, he used there words aganist them, you can"t write stuff like that. You cant write about what somebody has on, you have no time to prepare for things like that, that is what we are saying to you. When the dude from Maryland spit it in a Jamaican accent Jin flipped it and spit in Chinese. Come on yo you cant write that, he flipped it. On 106 in park those was guest judges that nobody knew would be there, they dont let you know who the judges are. Now for other freestlye battles the ones on dvd they know who the judges are and most times who they are battling. We are not dumb you can tell when somebody is spitten written stuff. You HATE so much you say "Jin writes ALL his battle raps" where is your proof?. And all this time we be proving to you that he does come off the top, I put up proof to prove my points. Prove me wrong then, which you have fail to do. And to say only 106 n park kids likes Jay-z, You said Jay's 'Takeover" was a little better then 50 cents "Piggy Bank", come on its obvious you dont like Jay-z to say that bull, you taking shots at dude, thats hating. You do what Nas did on "Ether" to Jay-z, saying stuff about us that cant be proved. You called me "chinese, young, and I started listening to music in 2000, I have Jin posters". Come on man grow up.

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 399
Joined: June 30th, 2004, 6:02 am
Location: other

Re: Jada drops response to 50 cent

Unread post by olo » March 11th, 2005, 9:43 am

blkjoker wrote:Olo yes we know that some do spit some written stuff sometime, but nobody has a clue what the other guy will say to them, so they cant prepare for that. Jin flipped what people said to him, he used there words aganist them, you can"t write stuff like that. You cant write about what somebody has on, you have no time to prepare for things like that, that is what we are saying to you. When the dude from Maryland spit it in a Jamaican accent Jin flipped it and spit in Chinese. Come on yo you cant write that, he flipped it. On 106 in park those was guest judges that nobody knew would be there, they dont let you know who the judges are. Now for other freestlye battles the ones on dvd they know who the judges are and most times who they are battling. We are not dumb you can tell when somebody is spitten written stuff. You HATE so much you say "Jin writes ALL his battle raps" where is your proof?. And all this time we be proving to you that he does come off the top, I put up proof to prove my points. Prove me wrong then, which you have fail to do. And to say only 106 n park kids likes Jay-z, You said Jay's 'Takeover" was a little better then 50 cents "Piggy Bank", come on its obvious you dont like Jay-z to say that bull, you taking shots at dude, thats hating. You do what Nas did on "Ether" to Jay-z, saying stuff about us that cant be proved. You called me "chinese, young, and I started listening to music in 2000, I have Jin posters". Come on man grow up.
Why don't you stop twisting my words. You love to twist my words. What proof have you provided. None. Only things you provide are deparate pleas to keep you Emperor Jin on top of the "freestyle" throne in your little world. You have not said one fact. The contestants know who the Judges are on 106 and Park. Stop lying to prove your argument. Jin is chinese, and knows chinese and knows how to rap in chinese. That wasn't coming off the dome. Jin doesn't come off the dome. He pre-writes his raps or "free-styles". If you want to worship him, thats your perogative.

Takeover was a little better than Piggy Bank. How am I hating when I said that? Its my opinion. Get a life. Nas' Ether was better. Thats my opinion. Jay-Z even admitted himself, he lost the battle. So what are you jumping on my back for. I tell the truth. I don't sit there cry and wine when I debate about it. The "jigga" man admitted he lost to Nas himself in an interview with Sway on MTV talking about his "retirement". Thats a fact.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 536
Joined: February 26th, 2004, 11:42 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Jada drops response to 50 cent

Unread post by blkjoker » March 11th, 2005, 10:09 am

Olo 106 n in park never let people know who the judges are, they always say who is going to be on the show not the judges. I'm sure they make sure that Jin knows who its going to be. Find where I said that Jay-z won the battle between Nas. Even I said Nas won the battle, you never heard me say "Takeover" was better, how come you are the only one who knows what going on but we don't? How you know the ones in the battle know who the judges are going to be? I say they don't you say they do, but im wrong and you right, right? Did they call you and let you know? You the only ONE that say Jin writes his battle raps, when we put of things to show that its NOT ALL WRITTEN, you still say it is. If people was to go back and read the crap you write they would know you have no idea what you are talking about. We know Jin knows how to speak chinese, guess what the people he battle know how to speak english. Since they do you trying to say they stuff is written to right? Since you said Jin all ready knew how to speak "Chinese that was not off the dome". You cant tell the differences between written stuff and freestyle/battles. Trust me when I say you don't the proof is all over the boards.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 536
Joined: February 26th, 2004, 11:42 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Jada drops response to 50 cent

Unread post by blkjoker » March 11th, 2005, 10:35 am

olo wrote:If you don't think Cube can battle, listen to No Vaseline or King of the Hill. If you don't think Nas can battle listen to Ether.
Olo puttin up DISS TRACKS he calls these battles, somebody tell me where did this take place on stage or in the street? Nope in the studio to a track where they profected it, not face to face in the spot light. Olo has the nerve to say he know what a battle is, where here is the proof.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 382
Joined: March 26th, 2004, 1:58 am

Re: Jada drops response to 50 cent

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » March 11th, 2005, 11:24 am

kicker, blk joker, just leave olo alone already dude. i already finishd his ass off dotn get him started again.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 401
Joined: January 18th, 2004, 9:01 am

Re: Jada drops response to 50 cent

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » March 11th, 2005, 11:30 am

olo wrote:
Panik wrote:well I think rap beef sometimes brings out the best in a lyricist. Man some of best songs ever were dis songs. No vaseline, dollars and sense, nail in the coffin, etc. it is part of rap, get over it.
No Vaseline, Dollarz and Sense ( You left out the G, cause the G ain't in you!), and Ether has to be my top disses of all time. Oh yeah, The Bridge is over by BDP. Anytime you diss the largest Housing Project in the country on an album and on national television (In Living Color) that hard, puts KRS as one of the top battlers ever.
Yeah these were classic diss jams but I think The Bridge by MC SHAN was a tight ass song. And don't forget thsoe classic LL and Kool Moe Dee.

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 399
Joined: June 30th, 2004, 6:02 am
Location: other

Re: Jada drops response to 50 cent

Unread post by olo » March 11th, 2005, 1:09 pm

makaveli389 wrote:kicker, blk joker, just leave olo alone already dude. i already finishd his ass off dotn get him started again.
LOL. I speak facts. This was a post about Jada and 50, yet here are three males fascination with Jin and Jay-Z coming into the picture, again. Are you guys in love with Jay-Z and Jin? Jay-Z has Beyonce, so maybe you guyz can date Jin.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 382
Joined: March 26th, 2004, 1:58 am

Re: Jada drops response to 50 cent

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » March 11th, 2005, 1:35 pm

*yawn*

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 382
Joined: March 26th, 2004, 1:58 am

Re: Jada drops response to 50 cent

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » March 11th, 2005, 1:36 pm

New subject.. unrelated.

So whos worse.. lil kids that like mainstream hip hop just because its mainstream, or lil kids that hate mainstream hip hop just because its mainstream ?

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 562
Joined: February 3rd, 2004, 5:52 pm

Re: Jada drops response to 50 cent

Unread post by kiCKer » March 11th, 2005, 1:38 pm

just checkin' in...has olo answered the question on where he seen kurupt, snoop, cube, nas battle before? or has he still ignored them???

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 382
Joined: March 26th, 2004, 1:58 am

Re: Jada drops response to 50 cent

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » March 11th, 2005, 2:41 pm

lol kicker you dont kno when to just shuttup and leave it as it is huh.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 536
Joined: February 26th, 2004, 11:42 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Jada drops response to 50 cent

Unread post by blkjoker » March 11th, 2005, 2:55 pm

I did not come in here talking about Jay-z I saw you in here writing more bull about him.
olo wrote:Ether was not just name-calling. It was about calling out Jay for who he was, a FRAUD. Jay is good rapper for the 106 and Park generation. He is the best. But when it came to the mid-90's (before 1998) generation when lyrics and talent got you over in this business, Jay was just a struggling average rapper who was about to retire before Hard Knock life blew up because he couldn't cut it as an artist.
Nas was talking about how he saw Jay back in the day when he was trying to make it, for you to say “Ether” was true you would have had to been there. Which you were not, that’s call here say. Before 98 Jay had two (plat) albums, how was he struggling? Jay wanted the lime light, he thought his albums should of sold more thats Jay problem.
olo wrote: I have always said Jay is a good rapper. But he is not of the caliber of Nas. That is not hate, it is a fact.
Naw, it is a opinion.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 536
Joined: February 26th, 2004, 11:42 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Jada drops response to 50 cent

Unread post by blkjoker » March 11th, 2005, 3:01 pm

olo wrote:Nas said he would collab with Jay. Jay's intimidated by Nas. Jay is a good rapper. But eh, he is not in Nas' league. Deep down, Jay even knows it.
How is Jay intimidated by Nas when he got tracks out dissin Nas. How you going to say what somebody feels, did Jay give you a clue he felt Nas was a better MC then him?
olo wrote:You notice how Jay-Z always goes against guys that he thinks he can win against. He never goes at guys who are better than him. He never dissed Wu-tang or Redman, or Scarface, or Outkast, or even Snoop for that matter. He will diss Mase, 50 cent, Game, but never the big dogs. The only real dude he went against was Nas, and Jay-Z was left with his head between his legs after that.
Jay-z has no beef with these cats, why would he go against them? Even if he sis he would murda every single one of them, now when you talk of cats no in somebody league these would be them.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 536
Joined: February 26th, 2004, 11:42 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Jada drops response to 50 cent

Unread post by blkjoker » March 11th, 2005, 3:16 pm

olo wrote: MTV and 106 and Park kids love Jay-Z and Jadakiss because they think those guys are "real" gangstaz with "nice lyrics".
You said 2pac was the greatest rapper alive, so you mean to tell me people did not think the same thing about Pac? Jay-z always claimed he was a hustler not a gangsta, but your boy Pac was a fraud. I dont hear you saying that. But he still was a good rapper and I would agree with Pac being the best rapper ever.
olo wrote: What Jin does is prepare before he goes into battle. He does not rhyme off the top of his. He subsitutes things that fit the occasion, so it looks like he freestyled it. They all do it. Its very easy, and dumb people are fooled by it. The guys know who the judges are before they go into battle. They have time to prepare and say things about the Judges. Jin writes his so-called "freestyles". Those that are in the know, know this.
olo wrote:Jin does not freestyle. He writes his battle raps. And they are still wack. Like I said, I have seen everyperson I've mentioned freestyle and battle. They would whup Jin's azz.
You have yet to say where you seen the rappers you listed freestyle/battle at and the reason why is because you have not, those are DISS TRACKS you heard. But you always yelling you tell the truth and know what you talking about.
olo wrote:LOL. I speak facts.
YEAH OK!!

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 399
Joined: June 30th, 2004, 6:02 am
Location: other

Re: Jada drops response to 50 cent

Unread post by olo » March 11th, 2005, 6:19 pm

LOL! Why are you stalking me? You are really SCARY.

Post Reply

Return to “Music and News”