Baby New Video (my neck of the woods)

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
blakman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blakman » July 8th, 2005, 1:03 pm

I heard that kool g rap(the hardest motherf_cker in rap) is also a bgf member. 8)

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » November 9th, 2005, 3:48 pm

Baby,lil wayne and them niggaz is all blood the N.O. is bleedin hard I went there before hurricane katrina.Lil wayne said it on his mixtape.He rapped off the snoop dogg drop it like its hot beat and used that same lil line but ended it sayin fuccin with them bloods now.

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » November 9th, 2005, 11:36 pm

Its pathetic them niggaz just got put in blood.I'm tellin you 3rd ward aint no joke its nothin but bloodz aint really even no crips in N.O. a few GD's and VL's but N.O. is run by bloodz there are a lot of them up in memphis from katrina APG's Brims all kind of piru's.

100mob
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 100mob » November 10th, 2005, 5:12 pm

lil wayne is all ways throughing up the b sign in his videos that video with booby valentino he throughs it up duke down south is pretty much bloods in htown the whole south side is the north is mixed but more bloods most Crips are mexicans and yes i ask them wut the claim they dont say surenos they say Crips oh yeah houstones and some other mexican gangs

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 10th, 2005, 5:38 pm

20_loc wrote:Its pathetic them niggaz just got put in blood.I'm tellin you 3rd ward aint no joke its nothin but bloodz aint really even no crips in N.O. a few GD's and VL's but N.O. is run by bloodz there are a lot of them up in memphis from katrina APG's Brims all kind of piru's.
All I heard was that Lil' Wayne is VICELORDS (which they had in NO) but even that is a rumor, but I doubt he is any type of blood.

Plus, when they were talking about all of the gangs coming out in the Katrina Aftermath, they said that out of NO's 19 active gangs, only 1 or 2 used colors, and I know that they have Surenos there, so I doubt they have bloods, since they do have VL, which would be the other color-banging gang.

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » November 10th, 2005, 7:38 pm

lil wayne and bg are vice lords NOT bloods. the shit really don't matter any way cause the n o is just about murder fucc gang shit. my moved out there from san diego bout 2 yrs ago but i am gonna keep it real i don't fucc with none of they hoods even with the few people i know. this may piss alot of people from the N O off but they from what i seen have a better you than me mentallity. you can think you cool as fucc with someone and they will probably be the first ones at you. to me you gotta have some love for your peeps to even think about having a functional gang

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » November 10th, 2005, 8:50 pm

Lil Wayne wear his flag to the right and I heard him say he blood on a mixtape BG I dont know that nigga funny cuz if you remember that project chicc video he had a blue flag on his head and I seen him in a source magazine with a blue flag on but N.O. aint really nothin but bloodz.

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » November 10th, 2005, 11:39 pm

I aint seen a sureno nowhere comin out of the N.O. even the evacues in houston my cousin said all them damn near blood.

Peddi-P
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Peddi-P » November 11th, 2005, 12:19 am

look on the front of the new xxl with lil wayne, his tat to the right say "apple eagle", supposedly ive heard they apple eagle piru's, who knows, probally some BS

Dunn
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Dunn » November 11th, 2005, 9:37 am

Yea they reppin blood now cause two of the cats in wayne's young money group is bloods always throwin up they hood signs.

Return to “Music and News”