POST YA FLOWS

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
BkAllDay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BkAllDay » October 27th, 2005, 11:47 am

dont get mad u niggas made me do it! these three niggas think they hard tryin to diss? oh, i mean two niggas and one white boy from corona(saint jaymes).im actually happy fo you bitch niggas. fucc it .oh young deuce we where brown nigga!

i was only fuccin with saintjaymes until somthin just went wrong,i saw yoyo and young deuce and said who like mike jones/let me get on this weak nigga that rap like a slow ho,tell him he a pussy ,who gave him a bitch name like yoyo/he tryin to diss me guess i made this bitch mad,oh and you sound stupid aint no such thing as a longbeach crab/and young deuce ,well i guess yo name is the truth,u are a YOUNG bitch that neva held the DEUCE deuce/I dare u to talk shit and walk through the northside,deuce is a bitch,i dont think he really want to die/fucc wow,time to take a trip down to corona,my mac10 will have this nigga stumblin like he just downed a bottle of that corona/talkin this and that somthin like how u got yo stripes,you from corona nigga u aint neva pushed that white/now ima let them get they turn ,im tired fuccin with these three niggas,i dont think ima eat lunch today i just ate these three bitches!

northside nigga what / saintjaymes talkin bout its where you at what nigga you in corona you sound stupid nigga northside till i die!pussys! :twisted:

GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GOODFELLA » October 27th, 2005, 11:54 am

DAYUUUM that boiii told yo ass james I know you aint gonna let that slide

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » October 27th, 2005, 11:56 am

he week tho but plaese believe ima let his ass have it i dont got time rite now but you already know ima bust back at his bitch ass

GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GOODFELLA » October 27th, 2005, 12:09 pm

pynapple wrote:im back muthaf???s !!!!!!!
Post a flow, bro.

BkAllDay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BkAllDay » October 27th, 2005, 12:13 pm

SAINTJAYMES wrote:he week tho but plaese believe ima let his ass have it i dont got time rite now but you already know ima bust back at his bitch ass

u scary ass bicth you on every body nuts/ goodfella is probly the hardest rapper on this page-saintjaymes is a weeny ass nigga he talkin bout he dont got time he just need to go and write down some corona flows or somthin i think he a white boy from corona tryna be blak he dont want it or young deuce or yoyo!

northside :twisted:

GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GOODFELLA » October 27th, 2005, 12:15 pm

BkAllDay wrote:goodfella is probly the hardest rapper on this page-
real talk right there u heard?

GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GOODFELLA » October 27th, 2005, 12:55 pm

Miscellaneous MC's on their knees simultaneously
my steez spontaneously combusted... when im dusted
i bust at your bytch ass- u have me disgusted- trust it
fuck it- twist a black dutch- you get smacked much
have my strap tuck'd- your rap sucks- you stink like trash trucks
extreme rhyme style- supreme crime child- my shits versatile
yours is vile and mild- u never said nothin worthwhile......

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » October 27th, 2005, 4:11 pm

fasta fasta ali ali asda hold on tight with the badboy razda

sorry couldnt resist rave mc

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » October 27th, 2005, 8:28 pm

b-gay-allday you could put up dis front............knowin damn well ya bitch ass really dont want.......no dra·ma fuck you yo mom·ma and ya sister........did she eva tell yo ass that i dicked her then dismissed her......but anyway b-gay ass nigga dis the bizness............yo ass will come up missin quick and there wont be no witness.......keep fuckin with a reel nigga.....get that cap peel'd nigga......

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » October 28th, 2005, 5:16 am

BkAllDay wrote:
SAINTJAYMES wrote:he week tho but plaese believe ima let his ass have it i dont got time rite now but you already know ima bust back at his bitch ass

u scary ass bicth you on every body nuts/ goodfella is probly the hardest rapper on this page-saintjaymes is a weeny ass nigga he talkin bout he dont got time he just need to go and write down some corona flows or somthin i think he a white boy from corona tryna be blak he dont want it or young deuce or yoyo!

northside :twisted:

Listen hear you wannabe L.B.C./
Ill have ya ass gunned yp before you can say 3x3/
While you on this site real niggas is trappin/
Theyll kill yo ass and show you what it means to be dirt nappin/
Nigga you a dick ridah not a full Crip/
Ill let Tookie hear about you talkin all that lip/
Hell say "That nigga anit clamin what I claim"/
He'll bitch ya ass out and put ya ass to shame/

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » October 28th, 2005, 8:15 am

BkAllDay wrote:dont get mad u niggas made me do it! these three niggas think they hard tryin to diss? oh, i mean two niggas and one white boy from corona(saint jaymes).im actually happy fo you bitch niggas. fucc it .oh young deuce we where brown nigga!

i was only fuccin with saintjaymes until somthin just went wrong,i saw yoyo and young deuce and said who like mike jones/let me get on this weak nigga that rap like a slow ho,tell him he a pussy ,who gave him a bitch name like yoyo/he tryin to diss me guess i made this bitch mad,oh and you sound stupid aint no such thing as a longbeach crab/and young deuce ,well i guess yo name is the truth,u are a YOUNG bitch that neva held the DEUCE deuce/I dare u to talk shit and walk through the northside,deuce is a bitch,i dont think he really want to die/fucc wow,time to take a trip down to corona,my mac10 will have this nigga stumblin like he just downed a bottle of that corona/talkin this and that somthin like how u got yo stripes,you from corona nigga u aint neva pushed that white/now ima let them get they turn ,im tired fuccin with these three niggas,i dont think ima eat lunch today i just ate these three women!

northside nigga what / saintjaymes talkin bout its where you at what nigga you in corona you sound stupid nigga northside till i die!pussys! :twisted:

Lil nigga im from a place called northside STL/
Where we dont talk shit like you we bang or bust them shells/
Bitch dude Ill come to you and put the Deuce Deuce to yo face/
You scream fa ya moms and she'll call you a disgrace/
Nigga come to my northside have ya yellin fa the jake/
Kill ya ass in a minute then dump you in a lake/
Bk I been a gangsta ever since I was in that basket/
And if you keep talkin that shit ill put you in a casket/

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » October 28th, 2005, 8:27 am

BK you dont want no drama like M.J.G./
Ill commit ya fatality like M.K.3./
Leave ya corpse on the street so everybody can see/
Sayin that Deuce is a killa and that wont be me/
Hell naw I aint bitchin out or recognizin defeat/
Cause the minute he hit my curve he already dead meat/
Dont even think bout drivin by in a car/
Cause the minute ya do you wont be able to spit a bar/

Dunn
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Dunn » October 28th, 2005, 8:58 am

Looks like we have here a nigga please moment, gave the chance to back down I warned him even told him/
There ain't no gun on your hip no clips in your pocket, all I see is lies regurgitated lines dog stop it/
Son you foolin nobody, your gun game's a sham you ain't dropped no bodies/
Never copped or chopped nothin lyings your hobby/
And who the fuck you tellin don't come to philly, I got more pull in your own hood stop catching feelings/
Where you think they get they guns from stupid, VA Gun shows now run home stupid/
Messing with quotes wont make you a better rapper, and why you stuck on that gay shit always talkin bout faggots?/
I guess its always on your mind like money's on mine, im bout my greenbacks you want a lean ass to get up inside/
And that fine... go ahead do you, but don't spit some shit that you know you don't do/
I write real life and I only spit the truth, I've lived this drug game and follow the streets rules/
Notice I never rage and act dumb I control my emotions, a true gangsta never lets his anger show open/
Im pain crafted baptized in gun clapping, you can't take what I've been through shit you should be happy/
Im connected for real and I can hit you in Miami, is a pistol in your mouth the only way you'll understand me?/
Look man you messin with a true professional, blow your brains out on the preacher in the confessional/

GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GOODFELLA » October 28th, 2005, 9:51 am

Dunn's a little bytch- he aint connected to nothin
I'll PM my address to you cause I kno that youre bluffin
come and get me- you aint shit but a professional liar
burn your house down feel the wrath of my obsession with fire
discretions required- how bout you raise off my nuts
you can pull all the guns you want i still wont shut the fuc up
put the shotgun to ya gut- pull the trigger and blast
your corny lines dont make me mad homie they just make me laugh
i just murder'd yo ass- come to miami and holla
ill be bouncin on your grave like a chevy impala
"faggot" and "rapper" dont rhyme and all your lines is just crap
dont know how you get your snaps alls i know is u cant rap

to be continued

GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GOODFELLA » October 28th, 2005, 10:32 am

Dunn wrote:a true gangsta never lets his anger show open/
oh I see you a "true gangsta" but if you want my opinion
you pretty lame for tryin to claim when you a native virginian
i aint a ~blood or a crip~ just put the ~bud to my lip~
i keep a ~gun on my hip~ cause theres some ~thugs on the strip~
i hope u a better at bein a gangsta than u are writin lyrics
your lines- they the queerest/ my spot- you cant get near it
i keep my mind on mah money and my money on mah mind
keep typin retarded rhymes and imm serve you every time

GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GOODFELLA » October 28th, 2005, 10:48 am

yo seriously your flow is off... ill turn a beat on and try to say your shit but it just doesnt work... one line will be much longer than the next, etc... Try to work on that, Dunn ROFL

BkAllDay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BkAllDay » October 28th, 2005, 11:53 am

Young Deuce wrote:BK you dont want no drama like M.J.G./

u from stl?

u a bitch ill leave yo body dead on the curv,u frm stl,all yall talk about is how its hot in HERRRE/u a faggot ill put some hollows in ya belly,u aint gangsta,ya favorite rapper is probably nelly/never mind maby u like chingy,you and yo fake guns ,most likely they wont even sting me/u talkin bout gangsta i think im the truest ,u a bitch so keep yo faggot ass in st.louis/dont come to long beach ill show what being gangsta about,u dint even know what a gangsta was until game came out/u a fake nigga,lame and a bitch,u probably in stl. succin on saintjaymes dick!

north nigga what ,talkin bout stl.north ,fake ass nigga stay in stl b i t c h you know you dont want it ,im bout to shut you down just like i did that nigga yoyo, that mortal kombat line was probaly the hottest line u eva spit and it weak at that ha ha :twisted:
what!

BkAllDay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BkAllDay » October 28th, 2005, 11:59 am

SAINTJAYMES wrote:b-gay-allday you could put up dis front............knowin damn well ya bitch ass really dont want.......no dra·ma fu-- you yo mom·ma and ya sister........did she eva tell yo ass that i dicked her then dismissed her......but anyway b-gay ass nigga dis the bizness............yo ass will come up missin quick and there wont be no witness.......keep fuckin with a reel nigga.....get that cap peel'd nigga......

u waist time nigga i anint even gone rap about u but u a bitch tho :twisted:

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » October 28th, 2005, 1:36 pm

GOODFELLA wrote:
Dunn wrote:a true gangsta never lets his anger show open/
oh I see you a "true gangsta" but if you want my opinion
you pretty lame for tryin to claim when you a native virginian
i aint a ~blood or a crip~ just put the ~bud to my lip~
i keep a ~gun on my hip~ cause theres some ~thugs on the strip~
i hope u a better at bein a gangsta than u are writin lyrics
your lines- they the queerest/ my spot- you cant get near it
i keep my mind on mah money and my money on mah mind
keep typin retarded rhymes and imm serve you every time

your titest post ta date .......you still garbage tho yella fella

GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GOODFELLA » October 28th, 2005, 2:31 pm

SAINTJAYMES wrote: your titest post ta date .......you still garbage tho yella fella
what the fuc is you doin? ^^^Dood just called u a bytch to your face so ease up off my sac and git ta rhymin foo

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » October 28th, 2005, 3:37 pm

fo what he already bow down i aint trippin off his hoe ass b gay ass nigga he a mark be he sure got a strong hold on your little baby nuts whats up with that you can tell me dawg is you tappin that or what nigga cause she sure acts like a good fella goupie

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » October 28th, 2005, 7:27 pm

Dunn wrote:Looks like we have here a nigga please moment, gave the chance to back down I warned him even told him/
There ain't no gun on your hip no clips in your pocket, all I see is lies regurgitated lines dog stop it/
Son you foolin nobody, your gun game's a sham you ain't dropped no bodies/
Never copped or chopped nothin lyings your hobby/
And who the fu-- you tellin don't come to philly, I got more pull in your own hood stop catching feelings/
Where you think they get they guns from stupid, VA Gun shows now run home stupid/
Messing with quotes wont make you a better rapper, and why you stuck on that gay shit always talkin bout faggots?/
I guess its always on your mind like money's on mine, im bout my greenbacks you want a lean ass to get up inside/
And that fine... go ahead do you, but don't spit some shit that you know you don't do/
I write real life and I only spit the truth, I've lived this drug game and follow the streets rules/
Notice I never rage and act dumb I control my emotions, a true gangsta never lets his anger show open/
Im pain crafted baptized in gun clapping, you can't take what I've been through shit you should be happy/
Im connected for real and I can hit you in Miami, is a pistol in your mouth the only way you'll understand me?/
Look man you messin with a true professional, blow your brains out on the preacher in the confessional/

i dont know dawg i just read this shit again and its tite as hell aint nothing wrong with the flow

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » October 29th, 2005, 11:13 am

most u niggas are gay Im strait up hetro/whether suburban or metro I burn bustas like petro
packing heavy metal but I listen to rap/dropping bombs like nagasaki with the weapons I pack
nigga back back better give me 50 feet/and give me a sweet before your click get swept off the street
keep the crease with faultless/cause my game is flawless/ and regardless of mark shit ya hood far from the hardest
so you bitches back up cause my keystyle is golden/your styles are stolen and schitty like colons

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » October 29th, 2005, 3:00 pm

SOUTHWEST WHAT IT DO MY NIGGA GOOD TA SEE YO ASS

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » October 31st, 2005, 6:16 am

BkAllDay wrote:

u from stl?

u a bitch ill leave yo body dead on the curv,u frm stl,all yall talk about is how its hot in HERRRE/u a faggot ill put some hollows in ya belly,u aint gangsta,ya favorite rapper is probably nelly/never mind maby u like chingy,you and yo fake guns ,most likely they wont even sting me/u talkin bout gangsta i think im the truest ,u a bitch so keep yo faggot ass in st.louis/dont come to long beach ill show what being gangsta about,u dint even know what a gangsta was until game came out/u a fake nigga,lame and a bitch,u probably in stl. succin on saintjaymes dick!

north nigga what ,talkin bout stl.north ,fake ass nigga stay in stl b i t c h you know you dont want it ,im bout to shut you down just like i did that nigga yoyo, that mortal kombat line was probaly the hottest line u eva spit and it weak at that ha ha :twisted:
what!

This nigga dissin the city.......

BK Im more gangsta than you, no need for disputin/
Ill just beat ya ass and leave you with one eye like Houston/
You a waste of my time, Im tryin to do some trappin/
Keep this shit up Its gon be some gun clappin/
Let my boys get you, tie you up to a chair/
Kill yo ass and dump yo body Right Thurr/
Nigga dont eva try to use my city as a weakness/
Cause I have yo body on dem Long Beach beaches/

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » October 31st, 2005, 6:16 am

BkAllDay wrote:

u from stl?

what!

YoYo

Unread post by YoYo » October 31st, 2005, 9:03 am

Bk you dissin the city thats the talk of a C.R.A.B.
Got me f'd up 20s thats gon cost you a jab
Let them 60s crips from my city come get you folk
Turn ya bitch ass out and make you scared to even claim loc
Im royality, make you kiss the ring on the pinky
One more thing suck my dick TWINKIE

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » October 31st, 2005, 11:02 am

YoYo wrote:Bk you dissin the city thats the talk of a C.R.A.B.

I aint even trippin off that nigga no mo...
YoYo dissed you ,Deuce times,say somthin back..
(he a GD but I still think you wont diss him back)
He dont like Crips.....

BkAllDay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BkAllDay » October 31st, 2005, 12:42 pm

see thats what im talkin bout!fake ass niggas like yoyo,saintjaymes,and young deuce, these niggas is weenys cuzz! at least saintjaymes is from cali.even though he from corona tryin to talk gangsta!faggot ass nigga!then young deuce fucc it he a bitch too! wow this nigga yo yo is so fake that shit aint even funny.this nigga talkin bout his 60s niggas will come get me? what you from stl nigga how u gon get 60s on me think about how stupid you sound.nigga fucc nappy headed sissys! oh and twinky is a 20s diss nigga and i aint from rollin twinkys nigga get it straight . ns naughtys crip!i dont even fill like rappin bout u bitch niggas , nigga fade is nothin on the northside :twisted:

GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GOODFELLA » October 31st, 2005, 4:37 pm

i heard that before... whats twinkie mean yoyo???

GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GOODFELLA » October 31st, 2005, 5:37 pm

BK you talk a tough game like you got undisputed stripes....
but you flow a lotta of shit like a ton of polluted pipes...
if u dont feel like rappin then u not allowed in here pal...
if u whine instead of rhyme the consequence'll be severe now....

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » October 31st, 2005, 7:58 pm

twinkie is the diss name fo rollin twenty crip

Return to “Music and News”