POST YA FLOWS

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
Rymez_Nz_221
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rymez_Nz_221 » July 19th, 2005, 2:24 am

pineapple wrote:u rhyme nz/but your location's austrilia/u confused little homie/your 13/so hear whut i tell ya/this is a grown mans game/pick up ya back pack and run/pynapple the rhyme animal/second to none/got a lil heart/with the rhyme u droped/i give u some props/but thats where it stops.........
repn nz 2 the core, i admit it fucK australia//
fool'z liKe u thinKin samo is a failure//
juz cuz im yung, u thinK im goin 2 a party 2 slumber//
lemme let cha Know boy, age is only a number//
u gotta realise, fool, Kiwi's liKe me//
wont carry around a bacKpacK unless im fKn pacKn heat//
u wnna talK about circle's brother ive been in three//
so dont taKe me 4 a weaK bitch just cuz im thirteen//
ima grow up 2 b a man, just liKe my father//
ill lyrically bomb u, worse than they got u in pearl harbour//

lol alright man, i dun really wanna battle bcuz ur flows are tight & mine arnt no where near as good as urs, haha... oi cuhz sorry if i offended you with the pearl harbour bit..

ey bro do u have msn? if u do personal message me & ill get ur e mail

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » July 19th, 2005, 3:00 am

u got heart lil man. u a young cat now so u can always get better. dont take nothing personal up in here we just a bunch of talented dudes expressing our selfs. i had to get at u man and test the waterts with u. just like i did with everyone else. as long as u keep coming back and sounding tighter each time, you will gain everyone else's respect.
i'll pm u with my e-mail

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » July 19th, 2005, 3:37 am

you aint neva lie pineapple its all about experssion.......with grapic illistration ima teach this cat a lesson......cause the day he thought he had the kinda skills ta try ta come and fuck with me .......will be the day i drop him where he's standin nigga tuck the heat.....put away the brownies put the choke in the air.....the lil party crackin nigga fuck it im there.....exit off the garden grove freeway at bristol......cop a nother sack of doe doe nigga one hand on my pistol.....cause from the git go ...if you get doe ........there's a trick hoe plotin ta hit yo...black asss 4 niggas with ski mask.....but nigga see we blast .......and nigga see we smash.....

ratt
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ratt » July 19th, 2005, 11:24 am

pineapple wrote:RATT/SIMILAR TO A SNITCH/THE WEST COAST 50/TATTLE TALE BIT**/LIVE AND DIRECT/FROM THE CITY OF CARSON/RUNNIN OVER RATT'S/IN MY ROLLS ROYCE FLOSSIN/SO U FROM THE 20'S/BET U AINT SITTIN ON 20'S/U BROKE AND A JOKE/CANT EVEN AFFORD HENNY/MAN U DONE/EMBARRESD YOUR GANG/YOUR FLOW IS WEAK/F**K IT ALL BLOODS IS ASHAME/YOUR RAP GAME SUCKS/SO DONT EVEN SPEAK/I REVOKED YOUR GHETTO PASS/TRY AGAIN NEXT WEEK............
....don't need no pass/ don't need no gas/i walk thru yo turf cross you out and blast/smash like vehicular/you in particular/tell yo momma that im sick of her/no more ratty dick for her/as a blood im a reputable/highly respectable/you nobody undetectable/my lyrics are collectables/ next week is now/ feel my heat ka-pow! /u soundin weak so bow/u aint got no hits u foul....

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » July 19th, 2005, 12:26 pm

ratt wrote:
pineapple wrote:RATT/SIMILAR TO A SNITCH/THE WEST COAST 50/TATTLE TALE BIT**/LIVE AND DIRECT/FROM THE CITY OF CARSON/RUNNIN OVER RATT'S/IN MY ROLLS ROYCE FLOSSIN/SO U FROM THE 20'S/BET U AINT SITTIN ON 20'S/U BROKE AND A JOKE/CANT EVEN AFFORD HENNY/MAN U DONE/EMBARRESD YOUR GANG/YOUR FLOW IS WEAK/F**K IT ALL BLOODS IS ASHAME/YOUR RAP GAME SUCKS/SO DONT EVEN SPEAK/I REVOKED YOUR GHETTO PASS/TRY AGAIN NEXT WEEK............
....don't need no pass/ don't need no gas/i walk thru yo turf cross you out and blast/smash like vehicular/you in particular/tell yo momma that im sick of her/no more ratty dick for her/as a blood im a reputable/highly respectable/you nobody undetectable/my lyrics are collectables/ next week is now/ feel my heat ka-pow! /u soundin weak so bow/u aint got no hits u foul....
aww shit look at the hood rodent tring ta spit lil rabies carring mothafucka pineaple i no you aint lettin that shit ride homie

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » July 19th, 2005, 2:30 pm

damb b dawg/u finally came hard now/u done fu**ed up/walked into jim jones compound/they say good things dont last forever/u took a cup of my kool aid/now nigga sip with pleasure/now let me introduce u/to the bottom of heaven/where the heathens run around/getting stomped 20 foe seven/take away ya tech/and rob u for your bandana/talkin bout im sorry/im a fool for trying to get at cha..............

Rymez_Nz_221
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rymez_Nz_221 » July 19th, 2005, 10:53 pm

alrigght cool cuhz, my msn is xtasy.teK.9@gmail.com

JR
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: POST YA FLOWS

Unread post by JR » July 20th, 2005, 4:59 am

SAINTJAYMES wrote:DIPPIN DOWN THE SEVEN 10 HEADED STR8 FO COMPTON......
SEE MY NIGGA TA COP DEM UPS AGAIN..... EXIT OFF AT ROSECRANS HIT F.T.P. ........ HITTIN SWITCHES IN the GOLD BENZ SNACH UP A KEY ........ WE BLAZE UP ...then RAISE UP.... I TELLS the HOMIE STAYS UP....AND YOU KNOW I KEEPS IT PUSHIN....... AT THIRTEEN FIVE THATS HELLA CUSION
yo man either you a biter or some ones using your lyrics cuz i was on chat avenue and someone spit it as their lyricz.......

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » July 20th, 2005, 5:26 am

a lirical assassin on the murder scene/ elevatin minds like a teacher who was born in a battlefield/ fukk weed i mix hennessy with black and milds get my triggerfinger pissed ill be there cuttin lifelines/deadly like a switchblade i split yo game/ i keep it underground i dont do it for the fame/ shine like platinum whitey on a rampage doin it tight / make you scream like a virgin that gets popped with a knife/ i aint never scared haters wanna see me dead im alive...

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » July 20th, 2005, 8:59 am

JR wrote:
SEE MY NIGGA TA COP DEM UPS AGAIN..... EXIT OFF AT ROSECRANS HIT F.T.P. ........ HITTIN SWITCHES IN the GOLD BENZ SNACH UP A KEY ........ WE BLAZE UP ...then RAISE UP.... I TELLS the HOMIE STAYS UP....AND YOU KNOW I KEEPS IT PUSHIN....... AT THIRTEEN FIVE THATS HELLA CUSION
yo man either you a biter or some ones using your lyrics because i was on chat avenue and someone spit it as their lyricz.......
hell yeah thats my shit what is chat avenue is my shit posted somewhere i can see it and was it copied word fo word

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » July 20th, 2005, 12:19 pm

its the young killa still/murderin flows/crouched down shootin dice/original gangsta pose/but im automatic fully in my sean john hoody/erry time i rap/another brains turns to pudding/so i hop in the hoopty/ol school bumpin collins bootsy/mah 17's spin/while i honk at gurls booties/1 o clock at nite/got ass in the crib/blunts between mah lips/and a bottle of everclear/lit like a flouresant/starin up at the sky/im the type of 19 year old that/that niggaz idolize.....whats crackin

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » July 20th, 2005, 12:50 pm

JR wrote:
yo man either you a biter or some ones using your lyrics because i was on chat avenue and someone spit it as their lyricz.......
YOU AINT TELLIN NOTHIN I DONT ALREADY KNOW.......KATZ WANNA BITE MY SHIT AND COPY the FLOW.....counterfeit artificial synthetic CARBAN COPY......RAISE UP OFF MY DICK CAUSE YOUR SHIT IS EXTRA SLOPY..... THEY SAY THAT plagiarism IS THE HIGHEST FORM OF FLATTERY.....LET ME CATCH YOU BITE'N NIGGA ITS ASSAULT AND BATTERY

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » July 20th, 2005, 2:25 pm

puffpuffgive wrote:a lirical assassin on the murder scene/ elevatin minds like a teacher who was born in a battlefield/ #%@& weed i mix hennessy with black and milds get my triggerfinger pissed ill be there cuttin lifelines/deadly like a switchblade i split yo game/ i keep it underground i dont do it for the fame/ shine like platinum whitey on a rampage doin it tight / make you scream like a virgin that gets popped with a knife/ i aint never scared haters wanna see me dead im alive...
PUFF PUFF GIVE I CANT LET THAT SHIT SLIDE.....a lirical assassin HUH THATS A MOTHAFOCKIN LIE.....YOU COULDNT RAP YO WAY OUTTA A WET PAPER BAG...TALKIN BOUT YOUR TRIGGER FINGER MISS ME with THAT SHIT FAG....THERE'S RIDAS IN HERE HOMIE THAT TUFF TALK DOSENT WORK......THINKIN NIGGAS AINT GOING NOTICE YOUR HIGH HEELS AND THE SKIRT... BUT YOU DEADLY LIKE A SWITCH BLADE......PLEASE YO ASS IS BITCH MADE.....

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » July 20th, 2005, 3:12 pm

SAINTJAYMES wrote:
puffpuffgive wrote:a lirical assassin on the murder scene/ elevatin minds like a teacher who was born in a battlefield/ #%@& weed i mix hennessy with black and milds get my triggerfinger pissed ill be there cuttin lifelines/deadly like a switchblade i split yo game/ i keep it underground i dont do it for the fame/ shine like platinum whitey on a rampage doin it tight / make you scream like a virgin that gets popped with a knife/ i aint never scared haters wanna see me dead im alive...
PUFF PUFF GIVE I CANT LET THAT SHIT SLIDE.....a lirical assassin HUH THATS A MOTHAFOCKIN LIE.....YOU COULDNT RAP YO WAY OUTTA A WET PAPER BAG...TALKIN BOUT YOUR TRIGGER FINGER MISS ME with THAT SHIT FAG....THERE'S RIDAS IN HERE HOMIE THAT TUFF TALK DOSENT WORK......THINKIN NIGGAS AINT GOING NOTICE YOUR HIGH HEELS AND THE SKIRT... BUT YOU DEADLY LIKE A SWITCH BLADE......PLEASE YO ASS IS BITCH MADE.....
lol i wasnt tryin to battle you ok homie...you dont know so dont talk some shit about me just to make it rhyme thx

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » July 20th, 2005, 3:17 pm

and by the way: i aint rappin so battle someone else on the NET

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » July 20th, 2005, 3:23 pm

NET PAC lol or even better NETTIE SMALLS

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » July 20th, 2005, 3:28 pm

then i suggest you come in to this thread and read only homie cause if you post a flow espically one as garbage as you did ima speek up on it thats what we do in hear it aint nothing personal niggas just aint letting no weak shit go unchecked

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » July 20th, 2005, 3:34 pm

puffpuffgive wrote:and by the way: i aint rappin so battle someone else on the NET
i can tell dawg

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » July 20th, 2005, 3:41 pm

yea i got it homie yous the king of netrappers...

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » July 20th, 2005, 8:25 pm

yo saint im literally laughing my azz off homie. puff puff raiseing the white flag!!!!!!!!!!

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » July 20th, 2005, 8:32 pm

i know his ass ran up outta hear quick

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » July 21st, 2005, 2:44 am

you think im wastin my time on you?

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » July 21st, 2005, 2:45 am

you wanna beef?
===> cry baby section

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » July 22nd, 2005, 4:06 pm

attention all freestylers. vh1 is having a freestyle competition. go to http://www.vh1.com if yall wanna get down. grand prize is 10 grand and u get to chop it up with a warner brothers a&r rep.

Y.g. Kappa Don
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Y.g. Kappa Don » July 22nd, 2005, 9:06 pm

These are the times when things go bad endin yo season, these are beliefs im not blind to, but true facts that im seeing, and for me ta dump on some niggas these are easier reasons, that let me know i should stay strapped bekuz its huntin season, plus i dont wanna go out like Elmer Fudd, pants full o fudge, im 2 stubborn 2 busta fake heat with slugz that dont budge, at all cost i protect my self so i dont land stiff layin with dick in the mud, tied up, bound and gagged and im covered in blood, all bekuz a nigga sprayed heat busted on me with no love, to avoid that, i stay the stalker like that half-dead bitch on grudge, kreepin down the stairz on her face fo one's that you love. p.s. 2 8) fa school azz nigga. lol

kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » July 23rd, 2005, 1:38 am

the only thing landin' stiff is my dick
on a crash course for ya girls ass she's a trick
you know that girl be wantin me to kick it
she wantin me to stick it
wantin me to bring my homies along
i'm with it
you got dimebags of dirt
while i got bricks of hay
lemme kick my game play
i'll fug ya shit up the same way
nigga don't play
I say it all the time
in every one of my rhymes
Ya'll niggas don't speak shit
ya'll speakin like mimes...

Y.g. Kappa Don
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Kaotik better turn patriotik 4 he get wet

Unread post by Y.g. Kappa Don » July 23rd, 2005, 8:44 pm

im sick of fake indiana pacers trynna be gangsta, that still aint learn ta back down, you must aint heard i clack rounds, till you holdin yo head, dancin around like Indian Chiefs in a pow-wow, all bekuz you didnt bow down, theres a AMBER alert out fa you bekuz you still aint found, theres coroners lookin 4 you plus sniffin BLOOD hounds, but they wastin they time kuz you already in the ground, swiss-cheese dome-called up from ah 38. snub round, maybe its true you run shit in ya own town, ya fake green ass lantern, but around here you wont ball like prime time Deion Sanders, plus you aint no kind of "G" you mo equal ta NED FLANDERS, lookin fa Maude, if you wanna start shit i got relativez in the MOB, that know the real Gotti and his name dont start with John, so please stop rappin dawg, kuz in my heart you dont pump no fears, you spit like a broad, and from ya otha flowz i know why they call you a fraud, you hood hop like different Kolor flags tied around frogs, while i stay papered up like Wade Boggs in my Home run stance, you feminate like Julia Styles in save the last dance, i got heat that'll leave you with nothing left, maybe just a piece of ya handz, but i bet that no pain is worse than being 1 of ya fans, and when im through slappin you i hope you Komeback witta krew or yo manz, and imma treat yall, like bad booty-calls and cancel christmas planz, im not bad DOCTA im just practicin malpractice, ta show you i stick niggaz, like the thorns on ah cactuz, keep bumpin ya gums and you'll be wetter than the crotch stainz on Paris Hilton'z matress.lol 2 8) fa skool aZz nigga lmao. :evil:

kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Kaotik better turn patriotik 4 he get wet

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » July 24th, 2005, 12:27 am

Y.g. Kappa Don wrote:im sick of fake indiana pacers trynna be gangsta, that still aint learn ta back down, you must aint heard i clack rounds, till you holdin yo head, dancin around like Indian Chiefs in a pow-wow, all bekuz you didnt bow down, theres a AMBER alert out fa you bekuz you still aint found, theres coroners lookin 4 you plus sniffin BLOOD hounds, but they wastin they time kuz you already in the ground, swiss-cheese dome-called up from ah 38. snub round, maybe its true you run shit in ya own town, ya fake green ass lantern, but around here you wont ball like prime time Deion Sanders, plus you aint no kind of "G" you mo equal ta NED FLANDERS, lookin fa Maude, if you wanna start shit i got relativez in the MOB, that know the real Gotti and his name dont start with John, so please stop rappin dawg, kuz in my heart you dont pump no fears, you spit like a broad, and from ya otha flowz i know why they call you a fraud, you hood hop like different Kolor flags tied around frogs, while i stay papered up like Wade Boggs in my Home run stance, you feminate like Julia Styles in save the last dance, i got heat that'll leave you with nothing left, maybe just a piece of ya handz, but i bet that no pain is worse than being 1 of ya fans, and when im through slappin you i hope you Komeback witta krew or yo manz, and imma treat yall, like bad booty-calls and cancel christmas planz, im not bad DOCTA im just practicin malpractice, ta show you i stick niggaz, like the thorns on ah cactuz, keep bumpin ya gums and you'll be wetter than the crotch stainz on Paris Hilton'z matress.lol 2 8) fa skool aZz nigga lmao. :evil:
i didn't even read all that, but shit man, what i did read was tight.. props..

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » July 24th, 2005, 12:43 am

damn kaotik u gonna give yg props on some shit he said about u ? i know u aint gonna let that shit slide. u better bury his ass. u been posting with us for a minute, im just saying how u gonna let a new booty come up in here and skool u ?

kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » July 24th, 2005, 1:16 am

pineapple wrote:damn kaotik u gonna give yg props on some shit he said about u ? i know u aint gonna let that shit slide. u better bury his ass. u been posting with us for a minute, im just saying how u gonna let a new booty come up in here and skool u ?
shit, he put it down.. and i can't type that long... lmfao

ratt
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

ned flanders bow down

Unread post by ratt » July 24th, 2005, 2:18 pm

bow down to the rapper with no face/ who influenced the human race/but incase/you got somethin on your chest/ it better be a bullet proof vest/im swinging these words like swords(chop)/ you think you ready for these wars(not)/each stroke is aim at the throat/ now you can't speak what you spoke/ ned flanders is kayotik/ratt is diabolic/you got alley whupped by don kappa and didn't do nothin about it :lol:

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » July 24th, 2005, 5:59 pm

indina if you let that little rabies carry'n hood rodent come in heer and clown you ima bannish yo ass form the board

Return to “Music and News”