Tray Dee Arested For Shooting

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Tray Dee Arested For Shooting

Unread post by E`S`T » November 10th, 2003, 3:24 pm

I read an article in the L.A Times about Tray-Dee getting arested at his home in Fontana. He is tghe suspect in a shooting outside of some buisness.

Ice
What city do you live in now?: SF

Re: Tray Dee Arested For Shooting

Unread post by Ice » November 10th, 2003, 4:12 pm

Rapper Tray Deee Arrested in California
(AP, 11/09/2003 12:43:00AM)

Rapper Tray Deee, a member of the hip-hop group the Eastsidaz, was in custody Saturday after being arrested for allegedly shooting at people outside of a business, police said.

No one was injured and the 37-year-old rapper, whose given name is Tray Muhammad, was arrested at his Fontana home Friday several hours after the alleged shooting, said Officer Jana Blair of the Long Beach Police Department.

He was booked for felony assault with a deadly weapon and was being held in the city jail with bail set at $50,000.

There was little information on the shooting's circumstances, Blair said.

"Someone fired a handgun in the direction of individuals in front of an establishment. Someone identified him as a possible suspect," she said.

An investigation was underway and detectives expected to present evidence Wednesday to the Los Angeles district attorney's office, which will decide if charges should be filed.

Muhammad formed the Eastsidaz with rappers Snoop Dogg and Goldie Loc. The group has released two albums.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » November 17th, 2003, 2:23 pm

Perhaps he thought maybe, hey why rap about it when you can live it?

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » November 19th, 2003, 11:19 am

Ok my bad. Didn't know the guy or what I was talking about. I understand now. Ignore my last post.

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by N9ne » November 20th, 2003, 1:39 pm

wcrockets wrote:Ok my bad. Didn't know the guy or what I was talking about. I understand now. Ignore my last post.
lmao...i was about to say...

Return to “Music and News”