60's and Deathrow beef

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

60's and Deathrow beef

Unread post by N9ne » November 17th, 2003, 10:41 am

Well, I seen a lot of yall concerned with the 60's and tupac so i figure this is the correct place to let yall know, at the Edwards Theatre in Hawaiin Gardens friday night, the 14th, in the middle of the tupac resurrection movie(btw..great movie, go watch it!!!), about 15 r60's, including Big Keitarock himself, got up and left, they said, and i quote "f*ck deathrow, suge knight,.....60Crip"....i know it was keitarock cuz he said "big keitarock"...so unless he got some groupies shoutin' his name too, it was him...

if that don't spark something I dunno what will, real beef cuz kurupt is suppose to be a 60 and he on the deathrow label...

Kountry
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: 60's and Deathrow beef

Unread post by Kountry » November 17th, 2003, 11:53 am

I didnt know Kurupt was a six owe, this going to be interesting

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » November 18th, 2003, 7:55 am

AT LEAST THEY FINALY REALISE HOW DUM THEY WAS TO LET SUM RUZ PIMP THEY SORRY ASS , I'M GLAD KEITAROCC FINALY REALISE WICH SIDE TO RIDE 4 , BETTER LATE THAN NEVER , KURUPT NEED TO GET DISIPLINE FOR BEING A TRANSFORMER ...

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » November 18th, 2003, 2:49 pm

Deathrow has crumbled...once all them shook artists get off contract, they'll hop over to the next pimp to help them sell their ass off. I can't even listen to Kurupt anymore since he's pretty much made himself a buster in public. I know all this rap stuff is entertainment, but when your weak...your just weak.

Ice
What city do you live in now?: SF

Unread post by Ice » November 18th, 2003, 8:34 pm

kurupt is a ganghopper, he aint really been in a gang, he claimed 60s long time ago, than when he was with dpg he was claimin 21st ( i think)...and he's from philly anyway....

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » November 19th, 2003, 5:51 pm

i dont understand all this "gang hoppin" and "hood hoppin." it seems like if any normal person claimed a gang they werent in or a hood they arent from theyd be smoked by now. How is it that these studio pranksters get away with this crap. I know this is a lousy example but in my fraternity when the new guys act like theyve initiated it pisses us off. they havent put in their work. I can only imagine how it must anger real Gs when all the snoops 50s kurupts suges roscoes claim sets they were never put on. Its almost like their logic is "I know a crip/blood therefore i am a crip/blood." My question is..how do they get away with it?

Ice

Unread post by Ice » November 19th, 2003, 6:03 pm

my question is - do you get any pussy being in a fraternity ? lol lol lol

just messin with u dawg

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » November 19th, 2003, 6:54 pm

hahaha nuthin like sorority girls...

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by N9ne » November 20th, 2003, 1:35 pm

MONEY make the world go round homeboy..probably give up a nice chunk of cash to claim a hood, but he was claimin' 60 before he blew up and he was in their hood before he blew up so i thought he was a real six ohh... either way he got himself against a wall...

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » November 20th, 2003, 11:43 pm

i dont know man...i would never claim shit i wasnt part of....it wouldnt feel right....i mean you would have to watch your back all the time...its not worth it. Thats just my opinion. Its like selling out...but worse.

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » November 21st, 2003, 4:31 pm

Bulls Fan wrote:i dont understand all this "gang hoppin" and "hood hoppin." it seems like if any normal person claimed a gang they werent in or a hood they arent from theyd be smoked by now. How is it that these studio pranksters get away with this crap. I know this is a lousy example but in my fraternity when the new guys act like theyve initiated it pisses us off. they havent put in their work. I can only imagine how it must anger real Gs when all the snoops 50s kurupts suges roscoes claim sets they were never put on. Its almost like their logic is "I know a crip/blood therefore i am a crip/blood." My question is..how do they get away with it?

Wow a fraternity thatz kinda MAFIA shit those stupid college boys tryin 2 c who drink mo bee r ?

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » November 21st, 2003, 5:37 pm

another stupid ass comment by the local tard posicle...

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by N9ne » November 25th, 2003, 6:45 pm

Bulls Fan wrote:another stupid ass comment by the local tard posicle...
lmao...

phillyoung32

Unread post by phillyoung32 » December 1st, 2003, 9:16 pm

Ice wrote:kurupt is a ganghopper, he aint really been in a gang, he claimed 60s long time ago, than when he was with dpg he was claimin 21st ( i think)...and he's from philly anyway....
as far as i kno the reason he claims 60s and dgp is because he moved quite a few times as a child, 1st from philly when he was very young and then around 2 other places which is y hed claim more than 60 and dpg...but its not like kurupt deserves ne respect as a rapper ne way cuz he just rode the coatails of snoop and at times daz

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by N9ne » December 3rd, 2003, 4:17 pm

as far as lyrical talent goes, kurupt is one of the greatest i've ever heard...in MY OPINION... and I will continue to support his albums as long as he still uses his kurupted style and spits fire and not wanna be pimp shit like snoop!!! when it come to the streets...lol...he on his own with that..lol

Ice

Unread post by Ice » December 3rd, 2003, 5:53 pm

N9ne wrote:as far as lyrical talent goes, kurupt is one of the greatest i've ever heard...in MY OPINION... and I will continue to support his albums as long as he still uses his kurupted style and spits fire and not wanna be pimp @$%* like snoop!!! when it come to the streets...lol...he on his own with that..lol
i feel u, i always liked his shit as far as music and even tho his shit since he left dpg has been wack his new album The Originals iz gonna be hot, at least from hearin 3-4 songs off it...

as far as the streets, kurupt needs to stay on wax and keep his skinny ass in the studio...

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » December 4th, 2003, 4:34 pm

Ice wrote:
N9ne wrote:as far as lyrical talent goes, kurupt is one of the greatest i've ever heard...in MY OPINION... and I will continue to support his albums as long as he still uses his kurupted style and spits fire and not wanna be pimp @$%* like snoop!!! when it come to the streets...lol...he on his own with that..lol
i feel u, i always liked his @$%* as far as music and even tho his @$%* since he left dpg has been wack his new album The Originals iz gonna be hot, at least from hearin 3-4 songs off it...

as far as the streets, kurupt needs to stay on wax and keep his skinny ass in the studio...
Deeez iz funny az fuc !!!! A white boy bulgarian tellin a nigga what 2 do, maybe kurupt aint no mafia but 4 sure hell smoke ya ass in 2 seconds so what u gonna tell u should not talk bout certain things becuz im sure u wouldnt tell that to his faIce !

Ice

Unread post by Ice » December 4th, 2003, 8:33 pm

lol muthafucka u dont know me, u dont know mess, dont even dare 2 say my name...im a grown man, a lil b1tch like u cant judge me....at least tell me where u from and where u at or u scared huh????

and just 4 the record, kurupt weights bout 140 pounds and he'll probably even have trouble beatin a 12 year old like you....

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by N9ne » December 7th, 2003, 7:49 pm

Ice wrote:lol muthafucka u dont know me, u dont know mess, dont even dare 2 say my name...im a grown man, a lil b1tch like u cant judge me....at least tell me where u from and where u at or u scared huh????

and just 4 the record, kurupt weights bout 140 pounds and he'll probably even have trouble beatin a 12 year old like you....
ice homie, don't even trip this fool, he lookin' for attention...he don't have gangs in his town so he feel this is the closest thing, sad really.........

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » December 18th, 2003, 6:39 pm

How did Kieta rock Dissed Death row when he has A big death row Logo tatted on his neck????, I seen it on the cwalk dvd ........

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by N9ne » December 19th, 2003, 4:25 am

Sheeklouchdblock wrote:How did Kieta rock Dissed Death row when he has A big death row Logo tatted on his neck????, I seen it on the cwalk dvd ........
RE READ MY FIRST POST!!!!!

Cheeks
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cheeks » December 30th, 2003, 8:42 pm

You mean the Long beach towncenter in Longbeach.

Hg ain't got shit like that.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 31st, 2003, 1:52 am

YOUR FIRST POST YOU SAID THAT KIETA SAID FUCK DEATHROW.

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by N9ne » December 31st, 2003, 2:43 am

Y.G. wrote:YOUR FIRST POST YOU SAID THAT KIETA SAID "i will get banned" DEATHROW.
thats what i'm sayin'....homeboy asked how did keita diss if he got deathrow tatted on his neck...and he diss'd them by shoutin' fuck death row

WLG

Unread post by WLG » February 16th, 2004, 1:00 am

YA KEITAROCK DOES HAVE A DEATHROW TATT ON HIS NECK. IT SEEMS LIKE ALL RAPPERS ARE HOOD HOPPERS, WHY DOES KURUPT ALWAYS CLAIM G.C. WHEN HES A 60? AS FAR AS I KNOW ROLLIN AND GANGSTA NEVER STOPPED BEEFIN. KURUPT IS FROM 6-0 HE GOT PUT ON BY SOME MORE THUROUGH RIDERS THOUGH, AND HE DID PUT IN WORK FOR THE SET BEFORE AND AFTER HE WAS RAPPING, HE MIGHT BE TINY BUT THAT FOOL WAS A SHOOTER LIKE MOST 60'S

STREETGANG111
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by STREETGANG111 » February 20th, 2004, 9:17 am

`
Last edited by STREETGANG111 on March 22nd, 2004, 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

STREETGANG111
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by STREETGANG111 » February 20th, 2004, 9:43 am

`

kolaloka

Unread post by kolaloka » March 29th, 2006, 2:06 pm

Ain't no beef between the 60's and deathrow.....and that shit about Keitaroc saying fuck deathrow at the movies was some BS. I was there and he said "fuck Tupac fake ass and this stupid ass movie", because the movie was some BS.

anders1888
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by anders1888 » March 30th, 2006, 9:08 am

fuck up you dont know what ur talkin about fool

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » March 30th, 2006, 2:48 pm

lol is deathrow still around

Y.g. Kappa Don
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Y.g. Kappa Don » April 4th, 2006, 12:01 pm

classicc wrote:lol is deathrow still around
Yeah they signin niggaz like Petey Pablo lol when suge could of had that nigga Game along time ago but messed that all up

Return to “Music and News”