Bloods Hit on Suge Knight

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Bloods Hit on Suge Knight

Unread post by caineIsignz » December 3rd, 2003, 5:52 pm

Rumour out on the streets of LA that theres gona be a hit on suge knight when hes out of jail. Cops are investigating this as well.
Any blood related people here from LA can answer this..is there a rumoured hit on Suge Knight from the Bloods?

Ice
What city do you live in now?: SF

Re: Bloods Hit on Suge Knight

Unread post by Ice » December 3rd, 2003, 6:06 pm

yea i heard there was a story about that on fox 11 in LA, they interviewed a guy called mob james, a mob piru member and he basically said that suge burned all bridges between himself and the bloods in compton...he also said: ,"suge you just a big girl,you all alone,and dont even think of comin near us,you just stay where you are"

who knows how this shit is gonna end up.....

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » December 3rd, 2003, 6:22 pm

yea something like that...

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » December 3rd, 2003, 7:28 pm

haha suge finally got what was comin to him...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 4th, 2003, 7:48 am

WELL I KNOW MOB JAMES HE WAS DOWN WITH SUGE BASICELY MOB JAMES BROTHAZ WERE THE REASON WHY SUGE IS STILL ALIVE , HIS BIG BRO BOUNTRY AND TIM RU ALSO G MAC WERE SUGES CLOSEST HOMIES AND THEY WAS PROTECTING HIS ASS I THINK MOB JAMES HIS PISS OFF CAUSE HIS BROTHAZ GOT KILLED CAUSE OF SUGES WRONG POLITICAL CHOICES REGARDING THE KILLING OF A NOTORIOUS MEMBER OF FRUIT TOWN ?????? THE MOBS CAN'T FUNK WITH THE TOWN AND I DONT THINK LUEDERS IS READY TO FTPK 4 SUGES BEEFS , AND SINCE THE NIGGAZ DIDNT RIDE BACK AFTER MOB JAMES BROTHAZ KILLING ACORDING TO ME IS THE MAIN REASON WHY JAMES AND THE MOB ARENT LOYAL WITH SUGE .
INTERESTIN' THE GUY THAT ARE AFTER HIM ARE NOT TO BE F WITH , I KNOW THEIR NAME AND THEIR REP BUT I CANT POST IT ...AND SUGE KNOW THEM ALSO CAUSE THEY DID DIRTS FOR HIM ...

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » December 8th, 2003, 12:41 am

OG Harry-O from Bounty Hunters wanna smoke his ass too, and he bout to get out the pen, so its gon be "on and Brackin" lol

ArnbeNSpruce

Unread post by ArnbeNSpruce » December 8th, 2003, 1:53 am

bgCASPER wrote:WELL I KNOW MOB JAMES HE WAS DOWN WITH SUGE BASICELY MOB JAMES BROTHAZ WERE THE REASON WHY SUGE IS STILL ALIVE , HIS BIG BRO BOUNTRY AND TIM RU ALSO G MAC WERE SUGES CLOSEST HOMIES AND THEY WAS PROTECTING HIS ASS I THINK MOB JAMES HIS PISS OFF CAUSE HIS BROTHAZ GOT KILLED CAUSE OF SUGES WRONG POLITICAL CHOICES REGARDING THE KILLING OF A NOTORIOUS MEMBER OF FRUIT TOWN ?????? THE MOBS CAN'T FUNK WITH THE TOWN AND I DONT THINK LUEDERS IS READY TO FTPK 4 SUGES BEEFS , AND SINCE THE NIGGAZ DIDNT RIDE BACK AFTER MOB JAMES BROTHAZ KILLING ACORDING TO ME IS THE MAIN REASON WHY JAMES AND THE MOB ARENT LOYAL WITH SUGE .
INTERESTIN' THE GUY THAT ARE AFTER HIM ARE NOT TO BE F WITH , I KNOW THEIR NAME AND THEIR REP BUT I CANT POST IT ...AND SUGE KNOW THEM ALSO CAUSE THEY DID DIRTS FOR HIM ...
Everything this nigga just said is true. Suge is a baby. He starts jr high shit with he said she said shit. Basically its like James said hes a big old Girl.

rip- ck noon

deron

Unread post by deron » January 11th, 2004, 8:56 am

My home Lil Rod just gotted popped now they trying to say he was planning a hit on Suge . He's a snitch that's why he's PC'd up in the county

Cheeks
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cheeks » January 21st, 2004, 3:17 am

Fuck Suge Knight, he ain't shit man.. He should get shot by some real OG Gangster Bloods..

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » January 31st, 2004, 11:30 pm

Ice wrote:yea i heard there was a story about that on fox 11 in LA, they interviewed a guy called mob james, a mob piru member and he basically said that suge burned all bridges between himself and the bloods in compton...he also said: ,"suge you just a big girl,you all alone,and dont even think of comin near us,you just stay where you are"

who knows how this @$%* is gonna end up.....
rofl... comedy

Unread post by Guest » April 7th, 2004, 1:07 pm

I'm sure ya'll heard about suge fucin over harry-o , over the record label , what I wanna know is how come Harry-o with all his money & power hasn't gotten him smoked yet , like WHAT THE FUCC ??

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 9th, 2004, 8:31 am

DERON YOU FROM FRUIT TOWN NIGGA WELCOME HERE , WE NEED REAL NIGGAZ WITH REAL KNOWLEDGE I DIDNT KNEW THEY BUSTED LIL ROD

teflon

Unread post by teflon » April 16th, 2004, 1:39 am

I HEARD MC DONALD IS A LIL UPSET CUZ SUGABEAR DIDN`T POST THE BAIL 4 HIS BROTHER TIMMY

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 28th, 2007, 11:21 am

Cheeks wrote:fu-- Suge Knight, he ain't shit man.. He should get shot by some real OG Gangster Bloods..
FOR ALL THE NIGGAS THAT ARE TALKING SHIT ABOUT SUGE KNIGHT I WOULD JUST LIKE 2 KNOW WOULD YALL EVA 2 SHIT 2 HIS FACE? I KNOW MOST OF YALL ARE GONNA SAY YEAH THO.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » March 28th, 2007, 7:31 pm

nigga fu*k that shit, i dont understand why ur so convinced suge cant be touched....fu*k suge knight, dudes a strait snake....

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 28th, 2007, 8:04 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:nigga fu*k that shit, i dont understand why ur so convinced suge cant be touched....fu*k suge knight, dudes a strait snake....
I HAD A FEELING YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE WOULD SAY THAT. HAHAHA. NOBODY IS UNTOUCHABLE EXCEPT FOR DOCTOR UDSTIBLE FROM THE COSBY SHOW.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » March 29th, 2007, 9:14 am

So, the rumour started in 2003 or thereabouts - and now its 2007....is he dead yet he he, or is the beef squashed?

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 29th, 2007, 9:44 am

^ Bih suge knight is still living as of today.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 29th, 2007, 10:19 am

Noog wrote:So, the rumour started in 2003 or thereabouts - and now its 2007....is he dead yet he he, or is the beef squashed?
YEAH SUGE KNIGHT IS ALIVE. HE AINT GO NOWHERE

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » March 29th, 2007, 10:31 am

LOL

Like yo b said on ruz

Yall niggas aint sayin that to blood in his face and that's on BSP

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 29th, 2007, 10:49 am

bspg wrote:LOL

Like yo b said on ruz

Yall niggas aint sayin that to blood in his face and that's on BSP
THATS TRUE. IF MOST OF THESE NIGGAS ON THIS SITE THATS SAYING FUCK SUGE KNIGHT WAS 2 SEE HIM FASE 2 FASE THEY WOULD JUST SAY ( HEY SUGE ) AND THEY WOULD JUST LEAVE IT AS THAT.

teflon

Unread post by teflon » March 29th, 2007, 10:43 pm

right now MOB James ( can´t believe almost 5 years that Buntry is dead now) and them are still cool with him, and still best friends, I heard Suge got problems with reggie wright junior.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » March 29th, 2007, 10:45 pm

Ice wrote:yea i heard there was a story about that on fox 11 in LA, they interviewed a guy called mob james, a mob piru member and he basically said that suge burned all bridges between himself and the bloods in compton...he also said: ,"suge you just a big girl,you all alone,and dont even think of comin near us,you just stay where you are"

I remember this @sshole^^ :evil:

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 29th, 2007, 11:50 pm

A Ghost wrote:

I remember this @sshole^^ :evil:
ayo alicia keys look good in that picture son.

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » March 31st, 2007, 9:54 am

thats not alicia keys in that pic

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 31st, 2007, 9:59 am

KINGFEAR62 wrote:thats not alicia keys in that pic
thats bekuaSE HE JUST CHANGED THE PICTURE 2-DAY. BUT HE DID HAVE ALICIA KEYS IN THAT PIC

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » March 31st, 2007, 11:38 pm

lol @ my avi

Now its Halle Berry 8)

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » April 1st, 2007, 8:57 am

THATS TRUE. IF MOST OF THESE NIGGAS ON THIS SITE THATS SAYING fu-- SUGE KNIGHT WAS 2 SEE HIM FASE 2 FASE THEY WOULD JUST SAY ( HEY SUGE ) AND THEY WOULD JUST LEAVE IT AS THAT.
nigga fu*K suge knight!!!, ya niggaz serious??? if i seen suge knight, with his expensive lil suits on, trynna front in MY HOOD, me n my goons would strait up n rob that nigga, word is bond....i put that on the Bronx, speak 4 ya damn selves :?

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » April 1st, 2007, 10:05 am

BxxMILITIA wrote:
THATS TRUE. IF MOST OF THESE NIGGAS ON THIS SITE THATS SAYING fu-- SUGE KNIGHT WAS 2 SEE HIM FASE 2 FASE THEY WOULD JUST SAY ( HEY SUGE ) AND THEY WOULD JUST LEAVE IT AS THAT.
nigga fu*K suge knight!!!, ya niggaz serious??? if i seen suge knight, with his expensive lil suits on, trynna front in MY HOOD, me n my goons would strait up n rob that nigga, word is bond....i put that on the Bronx, speak 4 ya damn selves :?
HAHAHAHA . SUGE KNIGHT WOULDNT HAVE NO BUSINESS GOING 2 THE BRONX ANYWAY

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 2nd, 2007, 12:32 am

BxxMILITIA wrote:

HE STILL GOT KILLAS ON THE PAYROLL SO STOP WITH ALL THAT TALK.

Seven
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Seven » April 2nd, 2007, 4:07 am

man, I don't know if he is a snitch or not but I know one thing, he put Cali rap on worldwide map, as he was running Death Row LA was dominating the hip hop industry and Damn! I miss those days

Seven
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Seven » April 2nd, 2007, 5:21 am

man, I don't know if he is a snitch or not but I know one thing, he put Cali rap on worldwide map, as he was running Death Row LA was dominating the hip hop industry and Damn! I miss those days

Return to “Music and News”