top five greatest rappers

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Foooooooolishhhh
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 41
Joined: September 5th, 2005, 6:45 pm

Unread post by Foooooooolishhhh » November 5th, 2005, 4:45 pm

im talkin bout my favourites and u didnt mention songs like , killa kali , remember where you came from , skanlezz azz butcher , he puts it down for the valley joe he is a raw ass nigga with true street style talkin bout walkin into the party 10 deep and leavin with like 3 homies true shit over there i heard lots of niggaz die in parties for some reason shits scary cuz all types of sets would always roll through for no reason and spray up the party

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 314
Joined: July 1st, 2005, 3:40 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Unread post by leftcoast » November 5th, 2005, 9:45 pm

talkin bout walkin into the party 10 deep and leavin with like 3 homies true shit over there i heard lots of niggaz die in parties for some reason shits scary because all types of sets would always roll through for no reason and spray up the party
over there? over where? where r u speaking on? aint u from tragnew park compton crip? talkin bout somethin "scary" :lol:

not_the_one
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 73
Joined: November 4th, 2005, 9:59 pm

Unread post by not_the_one » November 5th, 2005, 11:59 pm

This is the first time i've seen a bengali rapper like that, check it out:

jane-finch.com

User avatar
SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 495
Joined: March 24th, 2005, 1:26 am
What city do you live in now?: Houston
Location: Southside Houston, Tx

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » November 6th, 2005, 12:15 am

Scarface

2Pac

Ice Cube

Foooooooolishhhh
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 41
Joined: September 5th, 2005, 6:45 pm

Unread post by Foooooooolishhhh » November 6th, 2005, 1:07 am

yea i am but we aint much of a gang no mo the og's are locced up and shit is hella down low but if niggaz like the twilight zone pussys roll through the hood they get peeled ya know

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5532
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » November 6th, 2005, 6:24 pm

Nigga E40's a Clown.

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1010
Joined: April 19th, 2005, 9:53 pm
Location: CORONA
Contact:

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » November 8th, 2005, 3:00 pm

i disagree with ya blakk e -40 been in the game since 86 and he got everybody useing his slang and tring to copy his flow i wouldnt call him a clown but on the other hand nigga you got Easy E on yo list fo what that nigga didnt even write his own shit the titest shit Easy E eva did the lyricks were written by someone else so how can you say he one of the best of all time

DOOBIE'S BACK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 80
Joined: August 21st, 2005, 5:59 pm

Unread post by DOOBIE'S BACK » November 8th, 2005, 6:04 pm

All of you mother lovers are smoking, the greatest rappers ever are Weird Al Yankovic,Vanilla Ice, and Thrid Base :!: :!: :!:

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1010
Joined: April 19th, 2005, 9:53 pm
Location: CORONA
Contact:

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » November 8th, 2005, 6:14 pm

DOOBIE YOU LEFT OUT P M DAWN AND KID N PLAY YOU GOTTS TA GIVE IT UP TO THEM THE FAT BOYS NIGGA AND BOBBY JIMMY IT DONT GET NO BETTER

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1370
Joined: February 15th, 2004, 11:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn
Location: ENY BROOKLYN, NEW YORK

Unread post by BG MLOCO » November 9th, 2005, 10:39 am

IM MY EYES
BIGGIE
JAY-Z
NAS
SNOOP
DOC( YES HE IS VERY UNDERATED)
ICE CUBE
MC EITH
OUTKAST
KRS-ONE
RAKIM
SLICK RICK
THESE ARE MY ALL TIME FAVES

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 110
Joined: October 28th, 2005, 10:36 am
Location: Memphis but from Oakland

Unread post by 20_loc » November 9th, 2005, 11:35 am

2pac
snoop dogg
50 cent
ludacris
eazy e


Man really fucc biggie that garbage ass nigga.Oh fucc jay-z greatest rapper alive are you serious the nigga was only bumpin for like 3 years if that.His best song was big pimpin.NY niggaz yall can stay on the boyz dicc go to the westside or the south shit you got midwest niggaz they will agree with me.

User avatar
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1851
Joined: October 7th, 2004, 10:51 am
Location: Harlem World aka Purple City
Contact:

Unread post by purplecityhello » November 10th, 2005, 11:32 am

^^^ said the guy with 50 cent on his list

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 110
Joined: October 28th, 2005, 10:36 am
Location: Memphis but from Oakland

Unread post by 20_loc » November 10th, 2005, 12:25 pm

^^^said the guy with Chucc D :lol: Big Daddy Kane :lol: :lol: Rakim :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2079
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Unread post by Cold Bear » November 10th, 2005, 12:31 pm

^ These youngans boy

Maybe you just like rappers that wear tank tops and don't really rap that tight.

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 110
Joined: October 28th, 2005, 10:36 am
Location: Memphis but from Oakland

Unread post by 20_loc » November 10th, 2005, 12:58 pm

Please nigga old school rap was not doin for they style was horrible I mean Rakim was alright but big daddy kane please.I didnt start really gettin into rap until like N.W.A. and 2pac.

User avatar
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1851
Joined: October 7th, 2004, 10:51 am
Location: Harlem World aka Purple City
Contact:

Unread post by purplecityhello » November 11th, 2005, 6:55 am

20_loc wrote:Please nigga old school rap was not doin for they style was horrible I mean Rakim was alright but big daddy kane please.I didnt start really gettin into rap until like N.W.A. and 2pac.
you came on here claiming 20 crip and all that. we was all like o.k. -- niggas come on here from all parts of the world claimin sumtin and for all we know he really in that shit until he say some lame shit that prove him otherwise. then u hop up and call 50 your fav rapper of all time and ludacris? you lose all cred loc (not like you had it in the first place)

your word now means less shit than it use to
go pump your tony yayo pana

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 110
Joined: October 28th, 2005, 10:36 am
Location: Memphis but from Oakland

Unread post by 20_loc » November 11th, 2005, 10:01 am

Nigga who are you supposed to c yo ass stay hatin sayin some stupid shit damn nigga what is it because i'm not into that old school NY BS rap or cuz I dont listen to NY shit hardly.The media may of made 50 soft while all you NY niggaz play gangsta that is the only nigga thats ever been gangsta that came out of NY.So stay on dipset and cam'ron's nuts or mase boy.OH yeah cuzz its Eastcide Longbeach Rollin 20 Gangsta Crip til I die succa ass nigga :!:

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1370
Joined: February 15th, 2004, 11:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn
Location: ENY BROOKLYN, NEW YORK

Unread post by BG MLOCO » November 11th, 2005, 10:13 am

:shock: :shock: :shock: WHAT THE FUCC^^^ ARE U SERIOUS, JIMMY HENCHMEN, KING TUT, MOP, AZ( FROM HARLEM) 50 IS A LIL REAL BUT ITS ALOT MORE REAL NIGGAZ THAN 50 THAT CAME AND WENT, U MUST HAVE NEVER BEEN TO NYC AND HO YEA DOMINATION, SMURF, BIGGIE WACK HE IS BETTER THAN EVERY ARTIST U JUST NAMED.

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 110
Joined: October 28th, 2005, 10:36 am
Location: Memphis but from Oakland

Unread post by 20_loc » November 11th, 2005, 11:42 am

Biggie are you serious yall NY niggaz give him to much credit. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 282
Joined: November 6th, 2005, 12:13 pm
Location: Canada

Unread post by Moon » November 11th, 2005, 12:09 pm

20_loc wrote:Nigga who are you supposed to c yo ass stay hatin sayin some stupid shit damn nigga what is it because i'm not into that old school NY BS rap or because I dont listen to NY shit hardly.The media may of made 50 soft while all you NY niggaz play gangsta that is the only nigga thats ever been gangsta that came out of NY.So stay on dipset and cam'ron's nuts or mase boy.OH yeah cuzz its Eastcide Longbeach Rollin 20 Gangsta Crip til I die succa ass nigga :!:
:roll: you aint no rollin 20 crip cuzz get off there nuts fake ass banga you come in here bangin yo hood like its so hard for no reason in the music news section ??????? wtf you thinkin!?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » November 11th, 2005, 12:48 pm

what you talkin about homie? you and Y.G. set trippin on the MC eiht thread.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5532
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » November 11th, 2005, 12:52 pm

Here Nigga, hit this Blunt and Chill...

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5532
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » November 11th, 2005, 12:54 pm

Niggas is Wylden Out....

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 282
Joined: November 6th, 2005, 12:13 pm
Location: Canada

Unread post by Moon » November 11th, 2005, 12:58 pm

perongregory wrote:what you talkin about homie? you and Y.G. set trippin on the MC eiht thread.
that nigga started beefin with me and macc! thats some strreet shit tho i dont no why the nicca is set trippin cuz ws piru and tragniew have beef shit shouldnt be talked about on the internet that nicca is really trippin

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 110
Joined: October 28th, 2005, 10:36 am
Location: Memphis but from Oakland

Unread post by 20_loc » November 11th, 2005, 1:55 pm

Who the fucc are you tellin me if i'm real or not you niggaz hate for no damn reason keep yo faggot ass coments to yourself they need get these kids off the computer.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » November 11th, 2005, 5:20 pm

Moon_tpcc wrote:
perongregory wrote:what you talkin about homie? you and Y.G. set trippin on the MC eiht thread.
that nigga started beefin with me and macc! thats some strreet shit tho i dont no why the nicca is set trippin because ws piru and tragniew have beef shit shouldnt be talked about on the internet that nicca is really trippin
Yeah that shit aint cool. and Y.G. a moderator. don't know why that nigga start thatr set trippin up in here.

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 596
Joined: March 5th, 2004, 2:00 am
Country: Afghanistan
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA
Location: Ca
Contact:

Unread post by bayarearep » November 11th, 2005, 5:38 pm

how could you not have BIG DADDY KANE in the top five?
dude is still nicer then 98% of the emcees out there now

and this is comin from a Cali head

but if i had a top ten, i'd be sneaking in MC Ren and Kool G rap

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 282
Joined: November 6th, 2005, 12:13 pm
Location: Canada

Unread post by Moon » November 12th, 2005, 12:05 am

20_loc wrote:Who the fucc are you tellin me if i'm real or not you niggaz hate for no damn reason keep yo faggot ass coments to yourself they need get these kids off the computer.
slow ya roll busta

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 20th, 2005, 1:36 pm

purplecityhello wrote:1 Rakim
2 Big Daddy Kane
3 BIG
4 Nas
5 Chuck D
(slick rick gets a close 6)
Rakim should be at the top of everyone's list, hand down greatest MC.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » December 20th, 2005, 2:12 pm

50 cent?

game?

bone thugs in harmony?

rotflmao........... i can't believe ya'll think they some of the greatest rappers of all time....

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » December 26th, 2005, 4:18 pm

Past wrote:
bayarearep wrote:Big Daddy Kane
Nas
Krs One
Andre 3000
2 Pac
You serious Andre 3000?
Andre was ill way before "the love below/speakerbox" album dropped

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » December 26th, 2005, 4:28 pm

Not in order

1.Kool G Rap
2.Immortal technique
3.NWA
4.2pac
5.Nas

i could go on, but thats my top 5 for now

Post Reply