Gang Trivia - Aug 3, 2004, Most Popular Hispanic Gang

Win a free prize if you can corrrectly answer a question from the annals or particapate in a raffle and win a prize. Also read unusual emails sent to Street Gangs.
SELA1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SOUTH EAST LOS

Re: Gang Trivia - Aug 3, 2004, Most Popular Hispanic Gang

Unread post by SELA1 » July 20th, 2009, 9:39 am

I WOULD SAY FLORENCIA 13

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 22nd, 2009, 10:24 am

FOR that DUMBASS VATO THAT SAID 18ST AINT that DEEP,WERE IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES AND 39STATES AND CLOSE TO 200,000 MEMBERS,WE GOT CLICKS IN MEXICO,CANADA,GUATEMALA,HONDURAS,EL SALVADOR,PHILLIPINES,AUSTRALIA,FRANCE.SPAIN,GERMANY,ARGENTINA
THEYRES A 18ST AND MORGAN IN CHICAGO BUT THEY DIFFERENT FROM US,NO TIES WITH THEM,MS AINT DOIN SHIT NOW A DAYS LIKE the LIL BITCHES THEY ARE,18ST WERE GETTIN MORE ATTENTION ESPECIALLY SINCE THE CITY OF LA SUEING US WHICH IS SOME FUNNY SHIT,I USE TO HAVE A LIL RESPECT FOR FLORENCIA CUZ THEY WOULD ACTUALLY GO AT IT WITH EVERY HOOD NO MATTER WHAT,MY TWO FORMER HOMIES WHO LIVE IN SAN DIEGO USE TO CLAIM DIFFERENT HOODS THEN THEY JOINED FLORENCIA AND WE STARTED BEEFING IT BUT THEY NEVER WANTED TO GET DOWN,THEYRE WAS 6 OF THEM IN SD AND THERES ABOUT 100 18STREETERS IN SD AND THEY WOULDNT GO ONE ON ONE,THEY HAD GIRLS FROM FLORENCIA SAYIN THEY DIDNT WANT BEEF IN SD IN LA YEA BUT NOT IN SD AND I RUSHED BOTH OF THEM CUZ THEY WOULD GO TO the HOUSE OF MY OLDER SISTER AND HER BF CUZ THEY LIVED WITH HIS FRIEND AND HIS YOUNGER BROTHER AND BOTH ARE FROM WESTSIDE LANCAS AND I GOT DOWN WITH THEM DROWZY AND LIL CHUCO FROM FLORENCIA ANIMALES CLICK,I ALSO GOTTEN DOWN WITH LIL JOKER,CHUCKY,PEE WEE FROM FLORENCIA 64ST,MY POINT IS THAT FLORENCIA USE TO BE THINKEN THEY WERE THE DEFINITION FOR A SOUTHSIDER,BUT NOW THEY TRY ACTING COOL WITH ALL THESE OTHER HOODS,AND ITS FUNNY CUZ OTHER HOODS WILL SHOW FLORENCIA LOVE EVEN WHEN THEY GET DISSED BY THEM

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 22nd, 2009, 11:10 am

FLORENCIA 13 ISNT AS BAD AS THEY WERE,NOW I SEE ALOT OF VATOS FROM FLORENCIA BEIN COOL WITH OTHER BARRIOS THAT THEY USE TO BEEF IT,THEY STILL TALK SHIT BUT THEY ACT ALL COOL WITH THEM LIKE LIL BITCHES TOO,TO ME PLAYBOYS HAVE BEEN STEPPIN IT UP,WHITE FENCE,CLANTON AINT REALLY DOIN SHIT LIKE THEY USE TO DO

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Unread post by joker123 » July 25th, 2009, 2:16 pm

BUT STILL RESPECT FOR FLORENCE13 CAUSE THEYRE 1 OF 2 HOODS that GO AT IT with MAYATES NASTY.....YEA PLAYBOYS ARE JUS WIPING THEIR ENEMIES OUT!!!

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 25th, 2009, 4:08 pm

[quote="joker123"]BUT STILL RESPECT FOR FLORENCE13 CAUSE THEYRE 1 OF 2 HOODS that GO AT IT with MAYATES NASTY.....YEA PLAYBOYS ARE JUS WIPING THEIR ENEMIES OUT!!![/quote]

U WANNA KNOW WATS FUNNY ABOUT FLORENCIA ESE,FOOLS FROM THERE WERE SAYIN THEY GREW UP WITH FOOLS FROM EAST COAST CRIPS AND THAT THEY DONT WANNA BEEF WITH THEM,THEY SAY THEY RATHER BEEF IT WITH JUST 38ST

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » July 25th, 2009, 6:34 pm

[quote="MENACE18"]

U WANNA KNOW WATS FUNNY ABOUT FLORENCIA ESE,FOOLS FROM THERE WERE SAYIN THEY GREW UP WITH FOOLS FROM EAST COAST CRIPS AND THAT THEY DONT WANNA BEEF WITH THEM,THEY SAY THEY RATHER BEEF IT WITH JUST 38ST[/quote]
thats the crazy part about this whole black/mexican beef. Most of the folks grew up together, especially those of born in the 60s and 70s. Most of us in our m30s aint really tripping like these young cats on the streets are. I have a lot of homies who are mexican that im really cool with and refuse to let whats happening in the streets or being typed online change that.

[quote="joker123"]BUT STILL RESPECT FOR FLORENCE13 CAUSE THEYRE 1 OF 2 HOODS that GO AT IT with MAYATES NASTY.....[/quote]
you have a problem whith black people?

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » July 31st, 2009, 5:36 pm

[quote="jdm894g"][quote="MENACE18"]

U WANNA KNOW WATS FUNNY ABOUT FLORENCIA ESE,FOOLS FROM THERE WERE SAYIN THEY GREW UP WITH FOOLS FROM EAST COAST CRIPS AND THAT THEY DONT WANNA BEEF WITH THEM,THEY SAY THEY RATHER BEEF IT WITH JUST 38ST[/quote]
thats the crazy part about this whole black/mexican beef. Most of the folks grew up together, especially those of born in the 60s and 70s. Most of us in our m30s aint really tripping like these young cats on the streets are. I have a lot of homies who are mexican that im really cool with and refuse to let whats happening in the streets or being typed online change that.

[quote="joker123"]BUT STILL RESPECT FOR FLORENCE13 CAUSE THEYRE 1 OF 2 HOODS that GO AT IT with MAYATES NASTY.....[/quote]
you have a problem whith black people?[/quote]

only with ckrabs ese...

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 1st, 2009, 12:18 am

DATS A TRIP ESE,SURENOS AND CRIPS GO AT IT AND BOTH SIDES HAVE KILLED INNOCENT PEOPLE,18ST AND BLOODS GO AT IT,AND BLOODS KILLED INNOCENT PPL,the CLOSET PERSON 18ST KILLED THAT WASNT A GANG MEMBER BUT CLAIMED A HOOD WAS JAMILE SHAW WHO GOT KILLED BY the HOMIE PERDRO ESPINOZA AKA BABY BOY FROM WESTSIDE 18ST ALSACE AVENUE LOCOS,THEY TRYEN TO GIVE HIM LIFE

AceCard215
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AceCard215 » August 1st, 2009, 9:35 pm

Yo Menace, was it known to 18th St Alsace Locos that Jamiel claimed 20's? Innocents get caught up because for some reason, just to instigate retaliations and more bloodshed on both sides.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 2nd, 2009, 10:08 am

[quote="AceCard215"]Yo Menace, was it known to 18th St Alsace Locos that Jamiel claimed 20's? Innocents get caught up because for some reason, just to instigate retaliations and more bloodshed on both sides.[/quote]

YEA IT WAS CUZ THERE WAS OTHER NI666AS BABY BOY COULD HAVE KILLED,THEY SHOWED HIM PICS OF SHAWS MYSPACE THROWIN UP 20S,HE WAS IN PICS WITH OTHER NI666AS FROM 20S,HE EVEN HAD 18ST KILLA SO the HOMIE SMOKED HIS ASS,HE SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN CLAIMIN A GANG IN INGLEWOOD WHERE SLOBS GET KILLED EVERYDAY

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » August 3rd, 2009, 8:30 pm

[quote="MENACE18"][quote="AceCard215"]Yo Menace, was it known to 18th St Alsace Locos that Jamiel claimed 20's? Innocents get caught up because for some reason, just to instigate retaliations and more bloodshed on both sides.[/quote]

YEA IT WAS because THERE WAS OTHER NI666AS BABY BOY COULD HAVE KILLED,THEY SHOWED HIM PICS OF SHAWS MYSPACE THROWIN UP 20S,HE WAS IN PICS WITH OTHER NI666AS FROM 20S,HE EVEN HAD 18ST KILLA SO the HOMIE SMOKED HIS ASS,HE SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN CLAIMIN A GANG IN INGLEWOOD WHERE SLOBS GET KILLED EVERYDAY[/quote]

YEA I HEARD SUPPOSELY THAT HE WASNT GANGREALATED AND SHIT THAT HES A GOOD BOY NEVER GANGBANG...THATS SOME BS THEY FOUND HIS MYSPACE AND SAW THAT HE WAS THROWING ROLLING TWINKIES AND SHIT....

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 4th, 2009, 12:13 am

JAMIEL SHAW WAS CLAIMIN HE WAS A ROLLIN 20,SOME BITCH SAID JUST CUZ HE CLAIMED IT HE SHUDNT HAVE BEEN KILLED,U DONT WANNA GET HURT DONT CLAIM A GANG,EVEN HIS DAD ADMITTED HE CLAIMED ROLLIN TWINKIES

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » August 7th, 2009, 8:35 pm

[quote="MENACE18"]JAMIEL SHAW WAS CLAIMIN HE WAS A ROLLIN 20,SOME BITCH SAID JUST because HE CLAIMED IT HE SHUDNT HAVE BEEN KILLED,U DONT WANNA GET HURT DONT CLAIM A GANG,EVEN HIS DAD ADMITTED HE CLAIMED ROLLIN TWINKIES[/quote]

yea ur right he came out in the news and shit that they found sum pics of he been affilated with twinkies...

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » August 7th, 2009, 8:35 pm

[quote="MENACE18"]JAMIEL SHAW WAS CLAIMIN HE WAS A ROLLIN 20,SOME BITCH SAID JUST because HE CLAIMED IT HE SHUDNT HAVE BEEN KILLED,U DONT WANNA GET HURT DONT CLAIM A GANG,EVEN HIS DAD ADMITTED HE CLAIMED ROLLIN TWINKIES[/quote]

yea ur right he came out in the news and shit that they found sum pics of he been affilated with twinkies...

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 8th, 2009, 10:17 am

[quote="joker123"][quote="MENACE18"]JAMIEL SHAW WAS CLAIMIN HE WAS A ROLLIN 20,SOME BITCH SAID JUST because HE CLAIMED IT HE SHUDNT HAVE BEEN KILLED,U DONT WANNA GET HURT DONT CLAIM A GANG,EVEN HIS DAD ADMITTED HE CLAIMED ROLLIN TWINKIES[/quote]

yea ur right he came out in the news and shit that they found sum pics of he been affilated with twinkies...[/quote]

HE HAD 2 MYSPACES,ONE HAD ALL THESE FAMILY PICS AND WAS A REGULAR MYSPACE,the OTHER 1 HAD GANG PICS,HE THROWIN UP ROLLIN TWINKIES,HE PUT HE WANTED TO MEET FREAKY BITCHES TO GET FREAKY WITH,ALL THE B DAWGS WHICH IS SLOBS,C MONSTAS SO TYHAT HE CUD BEAT THEY ASS,AND HE EVEN PUT HARLEM 30 KILLA 18ST KILLA

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » August 12th, 2009, 5:49 pm

[quote="MENACE18"][quote="joker123"][quote="MENACE18"]JAMIEL SHAW WAS CLAIMIN HE WAS A ROLLIN 20,SOME BITCH SAID JUST because HE CLAIMED IT HE SHUDNT HAVE BEEN KILLED,U DONT WANNA GET HURT DONT CLAIM A GANG,EVEN HIS DAD ADMITTED HE CLAIMED ROLLIN TWINKIES[/quote]

yea ur right he came out in the news and shit that they found sum pics of he been affilated with twinkies...[/quote]

HE HAD 2 MYSPACES,ONE HAD ALL THESE FAMILY PICS AND WAS A REGULAR MYSPACE,the OTHER 1 HAD GANG PICS,HE THROWIN UP ROLLIN TWINKIES,HE PUT HE WANTED TO MEET FREAKY women TO GET FREAKY WITH,ALL THE B DAWGS WHICH IS SLOBS,C MONSTAS SO TYHAT HE CUD BEAT THEY ASS,AND HE EVEN PUT HARLEM 30 KILLA 18ST KILLA[/quote]
bitch ass claimer!

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » September 15th, 2009, 1:51 am

[quote="MENACE18"][quote="AceCard215"]Yo Menace, was it known to 18th St Alsace Locos that Jamiel claimed 20's? Innocents get caught up because for some reason, just to instigate retaliations and more bloodshed on both sides.[/quote]

YEA IT WAS because THERE WAS OTHER NI666AS BABY BOY COULD HAVE KILLED,THEY SHOWED HIM PICS OF SHAWS MYSPACE THROWIN UP 20S,HE WAS IN PICS WITH OTHER NI666AS FROM 20S,HE EVEN HAD 18ST KILLA SO the HOMIE SMOKED HIS ASS,HE SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN CLAIMIN A GANG IN INGLEWOOD WHERE SLOBS GET KILLED EVERYDAY[/quote]

Ey my nigga im tired of you talking about Inglewood like yall really MOVING something in INGLEWOOD. Before 18st was 106th they was in 77s or something like that but little do you KNOW THE INGLEWOOD FAMILIES aint playing that shit or any other blood gang in INGLEWOOD. Yall have trouble with decade/almost defunct gangs like CENTERVIEW PARK PIRU LOL what a lame. Yall niggaz aint punks but yall niggaz AINT killing B-Dawgs, yall to busy trynna fight the mexican turf war over there to be trynna kill bloods. Inglewood 13 is more of a target than Inglewood Bloods. Im started to 2nd guess you mAN because Rollin 20s is like 60 blocks down crenshaw my nigga......no where near close to an Inglewood GANG.

Still got love for you but, I hate when you talk down on Inglewood with false BS. Just get some facts together....<3

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 15th, 2009, 11:28 am

[quote="youngspade"][quote="MENACE18"][quote="AceCard215"]Yo Menace, was it known to 18th St Alsace Locos that Jamiel claimed 20's? Innocents get caught up because for some reason, just to instigate retaliations and more bloodshed on both sides.[/quote]

Ey my nigga im tired of you talking about Inglewood like yall really MOVING something in INGLEWOOD. Before 18st was 106th they was in 77s or something like that but little do you KNOW THE INGLEWOOD FAMILIES aint playing that shit or any other blood gang in INGLEWOOD. Yall have trouble with decade/almost defunct gangs like CENTERVIEW PARK PIRU LOL what a lame. Yall niggaz aint punks but yall niggaz AINT killing B-Dawgs, yall to busy trynna fight the mexican turf war over there to be trynna kill bloods. Inglewood 13 is more of a target than Inglewood Bloods. Im started to 2nd guess you mAN because Rollin 20s is like 60 blocks down crenshaw my nigga......no where near close to an Inglewood GANG.

Still got love for you but, I hate when you talk down on Inglewood with false BS. Just get some facts together....<3[/quote]

nah ese the homies from 106th are all gettin locked up for fucken up pirus,my brother got attempted murder tryen to take out a pisstain,bam bam,cycko,striker,nutty boy all got locked up for fucken up pisstains

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 15th, 2009, 11:30 am

and idk where twinkies be cuz more homies catch them in lockhaven for some reason,and inglewood 13 might be in the sts but never have i heard they get down with homies from 18,ive seen more klennoxs

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 15th, 2009, 11:38 am

but u know what youngspade,u know the sts,maybe its just what some of the homies deal with,maybe some do get down with slobs while others are handlin the sureno hoods,i know my brother cuete hates pisstains with a passion

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » September 15th, 2009, 11:41 am

[quote="MENACE18"]and idk where twinkies be because more homies catch them in lockhaven for some reason,and inglewood 13 might be in the sts but never have i heard they get down with homies from 18,ive seen more klennoxs[/quote]

Actually I know a story from my distant relative, from I13 and he served your homies bad one time on WALNUT and his lil brother confirmed it aswell. He told me he had a 357 right, so the 18st knew he was a reputable from I13, he said some unexperienced youngsters hit him up with 18st and then pulled out a shotgun, he said they were rookies and hesitated. Well he end up shooting one of your homies BACK inside the window and they drove off never fucking with him again. He had a SKS me and his lil brother played with when we was 7-8 so he wasnt the type to want a gun fight with.

Striker, the one who stayed on 82nd? Thats the homie, did we dicsuss that hes down for Aggravated Assualt? So you know the story, him and some P. Stones got into?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » September 15th, 2009, 11:44 am

ALSO, your on the LENNOX side, of course your gonna see more TISSUE's (Fuck Lennox, personal beef, but im unbaised they are DOWN). But once you cross century going towards Abor Vitea then you will SEE......Or try going to Inglewood Ave or Cedar St. LOL

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 15th, 2009, 4:05 pm

[quote="youngspade"][quote="MENACE18"]and idk where twinkies be because more homies catch them in lockhaven for some reason,and inglewood 13 might be in the sts but never have i heard they get down with homies from 18,ive seen more klennoxs[/quote]

Actually I know a story from my distant relative, from I13 and he served your homies bad one time on WALNUT and his lil brother confirmed it aswell. He told me he had a 357 right, so the 18st knew he was a reputable from I13, he said some unexperienced youngsters hit him up with 18st and then pulled out a shotgun, he said they were rookies and hesitated. Well he end up shooting one of your homies BACK inside the window and they drove off never #%@&#%@ with him again. He had a SKS me and his lil brother played with when we was 7-8 so he wasnt the type to want a gun fight with.

Striker, the one who stayed on 82nd? Thats the homie, did we dicsuss that hes down for Aggravated Assualt? So you know the story, him and some P. Stones got into?[/quote]

I REMEMBER A WHILE BACK STRIKER AND SOME OTHER HOMIES FROM 106TH GOT SHOT AT WHILE THEY WERE AT DIS KICK BACK,STRIKER WAS ALWAYS SAYIN HE GOT SHOT AND OTHER HOMIES WERE SAYIN THAT HE WASNT the ONLY 1 THAT GOT SHOT AT

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » September 16th, 2009, 1:00 pm

[quote="MENACE18"][quote="youngspade"][quote="MENACE18"]and idk where twinkies be because more homies catch them in lockhaven for some reason,and inglewood 13 might be in the sts but never have i heard they get down with homies from 18,ive seen more klennoxs[/quote]

Actually I know a story from my distant relative, from I13 and he served your homies bad one time on WALNUT and his lil brother confirmed it aswell. He told me he had a 357 right, so the 18st knew he was a reputable from I13, he said some unexperienced youngsters hit him up with 18st and then pulled out a shotgun, he said they were rookies and hesitated. Well he end up shooting one of your homies BACK inside the window and they drove off never #%@&#%@ with him again. He had a SKS me and his lil brother played with when we was 7-8 so he wasnt the type to want a gun fight with.

Striker, the one who stayed on 82nd? Thats the homie, did we dicsuss that hes down for Aggravated Assualt? So you know the story, him and some P. Stones got into?[/quote]

I REMEMBER A WHILE BACK STRIKER AND SOME OTHER HOMIES FROM 106TH GOT SHOT AT WHILE THEY WERE AT DIS KICK BACK,STRIKER WAS ALWAYS SAYIN HE GOT SHOT AND OTHER HOMIES WERE SAYIN THAT HE WASNT the ONLY 1 THAT GOT SHOT AT[/quote]

Naw it wasnt something like that, they asked for it.....

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 16th, 2009, 4:30 pm

who asked for it,striker and the 6th block,i think that was when moreno got killed

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » September 16th, 2009, 4:46 pm

[quote="MENACE18"]who asked for it,striker and the 6th block,i think that was when moreno got killed[/quote]
]

NO im talking about my story....

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 16th, 2009, 5:50 pm

oh shit ese i got confused,ur talken bout striker from the pee wee wynos clicka,im talken bout striker from the 106th tiny wynos

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » September 18th, 2009, 4:20 pm

[quote="MENACE18"]oh shit ese i got confused,ur talken bout striker from the pee wee wynos clicka,im talken bout striker from the 106th tiny wynos[/quote]

Yeah mang...that one...my bad.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 18th, 2009, 7:58 pm

[quote="youngspade"][quote="MENACE18"]oh shit ese i got confused,ur talken bout striker from the pee wee wynos clicka,im talken bout striker from the 106th tiny wynos[/quote]

Yeah mang...that one...my bad.[/quote]

the pee wee wynos are gettin deeper now,i know the homie boxer is callin alot of shots for them

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » September 19th, 2009, 10:39 am

[quote="MENACE18"][quote="youngspade"][quote="MENACE18"]oh shit ese i got confused,ur talken bout striker from the pee wee wynos clicka,im talken bout striker from the 106th tiny wynos[/quote]

Yeah mang...that one...my bad.[/quote]

the pee wee wynos are gettin deeper now,i know the homie boxer is callin alot of shots for them[/quote]

hey menace where does 18st control in BPS hood cause i been hearin u guys dont do shit nomore to them niggas....

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 20th, 2009, 4:45 pm

every homie i personally know that has hit up bps has gotten snitched on by bps,lil rascal,spooky sc18st lgs,the homie grumpy from ws18st gvls,alot of 106th tws got snitched on by bps

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » September 21st, 2009, 12:20 pm

[quote="MENACE18"]every homie i personally know that has hit up bps has gotten snitched on by bps,lil rascal,spooky sc18st lgs,the homie grumpy from ws18st gvls,alot of 106th tws got snitched on by bps[/quote]

Its only fire with fire, LA Eme said it was ok for you guys to snitch on black gangs now....

Return to “Gang Triva, Give-Aways & Emails”