MCALESTER STATE PRISON

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

MCALESTER STATE PRISON

Unread post by TomTom » February 28th, 2004, 10:32 am

THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS YARDS IN AMERICA, AND IT HAS BEEN ON VARIOUS SPECIALS ALSO...SEE OUT HERE INDIANS HAVE THERE OWN THING CALLED IP(INDIAN PRIDE), AND THEY ARE HELLA DEEP AND FUNK with MEXICANS(CAUZE MOST OF THEM LOOK MEXICAN), AND WHITES...THEY'RE HELLA COOL with BLACKS BUT I WOULDN'T TRUST ONE FOR SH--T CAUZE THEY DIRTY, AND WILL GUT U UP...THERE'S PLENTY OF BLOODS, CRIPS, VICE LORDS, GD-FOLKS, AND ESE'S LOCKED UP BUT NONE ARE DEEPER THAN IP...IP IS THE BIGGEST KEPT SECRET CAUZE IT'S NOT A STREETGANG...BUT U ASK ANYBODY THAT'S BEEN IN THE OKLAHOMA PENAL SYSTEM, AND THEY MIGHT SHY UP ON SPEAKIN ON THEM....GRANITE STATE PRISON IN OKLAHOMA IS ALSO HELLA DANGEROUS....I THINK THE B'S AND C'S HOLD THAT DOWN THO...THERE BOTH SUPER MAX YARDS, BUT MCALESTER(THE WALLS) IS THE WORST OF THE WORST...MAYBE THRU OUT MOST OF THE MIDWEST!!!

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: MCALESTER STATE PRISON

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 28th, 2004, 10:58 am

i had a uncle who caught a case while going thru oklahoma and he caught a life sentence. he died while he was in mcallister...

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: MCALESTER STATE PRISON

Unread post by TomTom » February 29th, 2004, 2:18 am

YEAH IT AINT NO JOKE STATES...ALOT OF YOUNG NIGGAS ON THE STREETS WONT ADMIT BUT WHEN THEY BROUGHT US UP 2 JBCC, AND WE HAD 2 WALK THRU THE WALLS...PIGYS WAS LIKE THIS IS WHERE YALL GO WHEN YALL GET INTO 2 MUCH SH--T...AFTER THAT...ERBODY THAT CAME IN MY UNIT WAS ALL LIKE "DOGG I AINT GETTING INTO SH--T"...LOL...REAL TALK THO MAN....NIGGAS WAS SPOOKED FROM ALL THE THANGS WE DONE HEARD FROM THE OLDER POTNAZ YA DIG??...AND 2 WALK RIGHT ACROSS WITH THE WORST OF THE WORST WAS SOMETHIN I'LL NEVER FORGET....THAT'S HOW I FOUND OUT BEING ON LOCKDOWN AINT FOR ME...A NIGGA CAN'T MAKE NO PAPER IN THER YA DIG....

Return to “The Prison Industrial Complex”