What's the most dominant in/out prison gang?

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

What's the most dominant in/out prison gang?

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 25th, 2008, 12:27 am

What's the most dominant gang in prison and out of prison?
I'd say in prison La eMe, and out of prison I want to say MS-13 cuz people think they're way overrated but I know for a fact they are deep as hell but are overpublicized, so for out of jail gang I'd say MS-13...they're one of the biggest and they don't give a fuck...I'm not talking about the posers though....everyone please give me your thoughts on this

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: What's the most dominant in/out prison gang?

Unread post by Silencioso » June 25th, 2008, 9:00 am

The dominant prison gang in La Eme/South Siders. There's no one dominant street gang. It depends on the area. It's definately not MS 13. That's just media hype.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 25th, 2008, 1:05 pm

Thanks, ya i had a feelin that MS-13 was overrated, but I know they ain't punks cuz I have a homie who's affiliated and he told me stories about them in LA.....but ya i was reading alot about the prison gangs and w/o a doubt La eMe is the one that runs it....my uncle has told me that La eMe is the one that runs it...but how come La eMe doesn't tell all thier sur based gangs (all the hispanic gangs that claim sur) to stop killin each other and unite? You know what I mean why kill each other, ur only as strong as ur weakest link...and as strong as we are united is as weak as we are divided

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » June 25th, 2008, 3:44 pm

Sur isn't a gang....but out of prison I'd say overall either Stones or G's...Maybe Lords

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 25th, 2008, 4:20 pm

Why is the media pumpin MS-13 so much, you know what I mean like saying they're "The most Dangerous Gang in America" and "They have nearly 100,000 members in 33 states".........how do u know what to believe? I used to believe they owned everything but i kept reading about them and they just seem like crazy ass people, they cut people up with machetes which is in my opinion inhumane to the fullest.......but basically i'm just interested in the facts and the truth, I hate it when people overstate things and go too far (i.e. the media talking about MS-13)

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » June 25th, 2008, 8:21 pm

Vincetheprince wrote:Thanks, ya i had a feelin that MS-13 was overrated, but I know they ain't punks because I have a homie who's affiliated and he told me stories about them in LA...
if he was real and done real dirt he probably wouldnt tell you
..but ya i was reading alot about the prison gangs and w/o a doubt La eMe is the one that runs it....my uncle has told me that La eMe is the one that runs it...but how come La eMe doesn't tell all thier sur based gangs (all the hispanic gangs that claim sur) to stop killin each other and unite?

its in the blood homie.....you just cant put that many chicanos in one area..................when there aint no one to fight the homies always even call eachother out to the carpet

You know what I mean why kill each other, ur only as strong as ur weakest link...and as strong as we are united is as weak as we are divided
sounds great for a rally.....but shit will NEVER be that way in real life

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 25th, 2008, 9:13 pm

I don't think he's real his cousins are but he's "affiliated" which doesn't mean u r in the gang but u ride with them/back them up, but I doubt he is in the gang...i agree w/u La eMe should tell them to stop killin' each other..ur right that will never happen and it's a sad thing that it won't...to me it makes no sense that in the pen surenos are united and out of the pen they're killing each other..whats the point of that you can kill someone from a rival gang then end up in the pen and fighting alongside with his brother, but as soon as u get out the person who once had ur back is out to kill u....where is the sense in this/what's the point of that?

FANTA
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by FANTA » August 5th, 2008, 4:44 pm

IF YOU FROM THE WEST THEN YOU KNOW YOU'LL RISK OF COMING TO JAIL... AND IF OR WHEN IT HAPPENS...THE PERSONS THAT ARE GOING TO RUN THE YARD IS THE SUR! THE REST JUST GO ALONG WITH THE SUR. REGARDLESS WHAT YOU CLAIM YOU GOING TO HAVE TO FALLOW THE SUR PROGRAMA. YEAH IT IS LIKE THAT.

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN YOU GOT OPTION 2: GO TO A PESETA YARD(PC) WITH ALL THE CHESTERS! HAVE FUN.

AND THATS THE TRUTH!

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » August 6th, 2008, 11:25 pm

foo if i get locked up it's 13 all day sureno pride homie

issaissa
What city do you live in now?: santa barbara

Unread post by issaissa » August 26th, 2008, 2:31 pm

le eme runs the prison walls of california and even outside the walls too it just depends on what city you live in to see what gang is the most active in ur area

H74VERCRIMINALS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los angeles

Unread post by H74VERCRIMINALS » August 29th, 2008, 6:14 pm

the mexican mafia and the BGF and the AB run the prison gangs. people always say its MM but they dont know. Its one of those three tho. probably the AB. they controll most of the drug trade.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California

Unread post by sickside » August 31st, 2008, 5:29 am

H74VERCRIMINALS wrote:the mexican mafia and the BGF and the AB run the prison gangs. people always say its MM but they dont know. Its one of those three tho. probably the AB. they controll most of the drug trade.
WHAT? REALLY...LOL

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » August 31st, 2008, 10:21 am

H74VERCRIMINALS wrote:the mexican mafia and the BGF and the AB run the prison gangs. people always say its MM but they dont know. Its one of those three tho. probably the AB. they controll most of the drug trade.
LOL. 113% BS.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » August 31st, 2008, 8:03 pm

H74VERCRIMINALS wrote: probably the AB. they controll most of the drug trade.
How could anybody other than Mexicans control drugs in prison or anywhere else in the country for that matter when most of the drugs in this country come fro Mexico.

Return to “The Prison Industrial Complex”