Asians in Prison

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Asians in Prison

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » April 14th, 2009, 8:54 pm

I know a homie in prison and hes been in there for more than a decade and hes dying of aids right now, he told me he was called cute, fresh, young by black inmates..he is harrassed all the time.. this is what is hell in my opinion..has anyone ever been to prison and experienced something different than this? or know someone?

richjesus

Re: Asians in Prison

Unread post by richjesus » April 14th, 2009, 8:58 pm

thonkoboy2000 wrote:I know a homie in prison and hes been in there for more than a decade and hes dying of aids right now, he told me he was called cute, fresh, young by black inmates..he is harrassed all the time.. this is what is hell in my opinion..has anyone ever been to prison and experienced something different than this? or know someone?
sorry to break it to u, but ur homie is a b-tch in prison son. dying of AIDS? thats pretty sad, but thats wat happens when you arent down for ur sh-t.

i got a buncha homies been in and out of the system-- avenal, pleasant valley, solano. they jus doing their time, tryin to stay out of trouble.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by shing » April 14th, 2009, 10:02 pm

thonkoboy2000 wrote:I know a homie in prison and hes been in there for more than a decade and hes dying of aids right now, he told me he was called cute, fresh, young by black inmates..he is harrassed all the time.. this is what is hell in my opinion..has anyone ever been to prison and experienced something different than this? or know someone?

lol. he must be at Vacaville. that's where they send the transgenders and the fools that suffer from aids. alot of homo shit happens up there. like weddings on the yard and shit.

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » April 14th, 2009, 11:57 pm

i hope a lot of young gangbangers out there read this and think twice, where your future is going to be if they continue this lifestyle.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » April 15th, 2009, 12:27 am

young asian bangers might think they tough n all that but when they r surrounded by 5 black guys in a cell ur screwed and aint no asian gonna step in cuz they gonna be green lighted sad reality though

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by shing » April 15th, 2009, 7:21 am

thonkoboy2000 wrote:young asian bangers might think they tough n all that but when they r surrounded by 5 black guys in a cell ur screwed and aint no asian gonna step in because they gonna be green lighted sad reality though

i dunno why you think nobody is gonna step in. i been in rumbles against blacks and eses. if i see my peeps getting moved on, the shanks are gonna dug up. by the way, fuck the green light!

S.W.A.T. Guerilla
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by S.W.A.T. Guerilla » April 16th, 2009, 7:55 pm

thonkoboy2000 wrote:young asian bangers might think they tough n all that but when they r surrounded by 5 black guys in a cell ur screwed and aint no asian gonna step in because they gonna be green lighted sad reality though
Same thing could happend to you or any wetback. I know plenty of Asians that has hit a gladiator pen and dont get fucked with.

ErbodyKillah916
What city do you live in now?: KILLAFORNIA

Unread post by ErbodyKillah916 » April 17th, 2009, 9:44 pm

the OTHERS card gets down.. waring with the ESES in Old Folsom and only a couple tables deep..

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » April 19th, 2009, 5:19 pm

Pac got raped in prison end of story. If its 5 guys what can u do it dont matter how big u are too. Unless ur a really skilled mma fighter thats about it.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » April 19th, 2009, 8:32 pm

it depends who you are really if u are a member of a lets say the mexican mafia nobody would really try to fuck with you unless they at war cuz they always gonna get smashed back, if you some new guy in the block they will fuck witchu and who do asians go with? they probably will fit in with "other" which would make them an easy target for rape ect

S.W.A.T. Guerilla
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by S.W.A.T. Guerilla » April 20th, 2009, 4:10 am

so whos actually does the raping in prison? gangsters or rapists/pedophiles? In prison they consider raping another dude taking his manhood away and isnt considered gay. Regardless if your giving or receiving with another guy your a queer and a faggot!

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Highfa

Unread post by Babmuk » April 20th, 2009, 11:34 am

Pac got raped in prison end of story.
WOOOOOOOT?!?!?!??!

ahmeng
What city do you live in now?: ny

Unread post by ahmeng » April 21st, 2009, 1:44 pm

son dont be fucking with the asians they fucking kung fu ur ass

got that flying jump kick nigga straight up ur ass and ull get aids right away

781originals
What city do you live in now?: WS Lynn

Unread post by 781originals » May 8th, 2009, 1:26 pm

Gays and rape aint that common in jail...thats all hyped up...most rapest dont make it too long..especailly if u raping dudes and ur part of a prison organization, they will kill u! gayness is against the rules in prison gangs...unless ur in a gay gang, i donno if that even exist lol..but yea i done time, and that gay shyt doesnt pass even with lifers...most ppl rather beat there meat! gays are minorites or undercover in the penn and thats the truth

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » May 8th, 2009, 6:15 pm

It doesnt matter if youʻre a skilled MMA fighter in prison..lol

All you need is a couple of cats than can hold you down and then "Bubba the Booty Bandit" will handle his biz...

What you need is a shank and a group to roll with...

OR

keep your butt on the straight and narrow and stay outta them jail cells....

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » May 9th, 2009, 7:09 pm

i dont know how it is in the west but in the east raping guys in prison isnt considered gay. The guys in prison getting raped are considered gay.

fresh
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by fresh » May 27th, 2009, 2:31 am

People usually getting raped are the ones who act all homo and girly. Their ass is like a dick homing beacon.

mnsoilder
What city do you live in now?: Saint Paul

Unread post by mnsoilder » July 6th, 2009, 7:37 am

i been in and out since i was a young buck and just got out couple years ago. Shit dont happen if you aint a bitch. you stand up for you and yours and thats that. there is plenty of fresh meat who are willing to give it up so they dont come at you unless they think you a bitch. where i come from if you asian you asian and if you down then we down. if you not down and too hard than you on your own. if you a rapist or child molester than you on your own as well. you make it what you want it to be.

Return to “The Prison Industrial Complex”